PDA

View Full Version : What really happens with Solari?

King_Chief_Fan
01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Will there be a bidding war for Solari?
He is not under contract. What is to keep Al from making sure he gets
a top $$ offer to come to Washington?

If people still think that Al's leaving was a way to get "back" at KC, he may not be done yet.

Until an unconfirmed report comes back that Solari is the OC, I will fret just a bit.

Mr. Laz
01-19-2006, 01:19 PM
i'm not sure how much Saunders wants Solari.

Vermeil started looking to solari for calls .... basically giving some of Saunders OC power to him.

i can't think that Saunders actually liked that.

did Saunders feel threatened or undercut by Solari??? i could see how he would.

why would Saunders invite that situation back?

just a thought...

Brock
01-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Solari's going to be calling plays here next year. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Hoover
01-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Reports are that Washington Has offered him 30 Million to coach their Oline next year, and to tell Saunders not to call a triple reverse, HB pass on 3rd and goal.

kaplin42
01-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Will there be a bidding war for Solari?
He is not under contract. What is to keep Al from making sure he gets
a top $$ offer to come to Washington?

If people still think that Al's leaving was a way to get "back" at KC, he may not be done yet.

Until an unconfirmed report comes back that Solari is the OC, I will fret just a bit.

Dont quote me on this, but i thought Solari was the only coach that was still under contract, but i could be wrong about that.

But i have to wonder why he would leave. If offered the OC job in KC, vs somewhere else. He has been here forever, and would have to totally uproot his whole life, family, and everything to move to a differant city. I see him staying here if offered the OC position.

TrickyNicky
01-19-2006, 01:26 PM
It wasn't 30 million. It was a small island nation in the pacific. As of this point no specific pacific island nation was mentioned.

phxchief
01-19-2006, 01:35 PM
OC (KC) or O-line coach (WAS)?

You make the choice.

Mr. Laz
01-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Dont quote me on this, but i thought Solari was the only coach that was still under contract, but i could be wrong about that.

But i have to wonder why he would leave. If offered the OC job in KC, vs somewhere else. He has been here forever, and would have to totally uproot his whole life, family, and everything to move to a differant city. I see him staying here if offered the OC position.

jidar
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Vermeil started looking to solari for calls .... basically giving some of Saunders OC power to him.

Woah is that true? Where did we come by this info? Is there a source?

Spicy McHaggis
01-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Pay the man, give Solari a chance.