PDA

View Full Version : Just heard that Kevin Ross will not be our secondary coach.

wutamess
01-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Inside source...

Gun would hire him in a heart beat but Herm is wanting to go in another direction. The thing that baffles me is... Kevin & Herm are good friends so I don't understand what the hell Herman is doing.

But I can kinda understand it because Kevin didn't do didly squat with the Minnesota db's, so it's all good.

Dunit35
01-19-2006, 04:23 PM
There cant be too many DB coaches worse than Guinta.

Skip Towne
01-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Is this confirmed?

The Bad Guy
01-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Herm wants to hire Henderson as the DB coach.

nascher
01-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Inside source lol

Inside your ... maybee.

Deberg_1990
01-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Herm wants to hire Henderson as the DB coach.

I dont think one person on this board would have a problem with that.

tyton75
01-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Inside source...

Gun would hire him in a heart beat but Herm is wanting to go in another direction. The thing that baffles me is... Kevin & Herm are good friends so I don't understand what the hell Herman is doing.

But I can kinda understand it because Kevin didn't do didly squat with the Minnesota db's, so it's all good.

Just because you have your head up your ass, doesn't mean its an "inside source"...

I'm not saying that Ross is going to be the coach or anything, Just that you are freaking clueless Roger :)

nascher
01-19-2006, 04:42 PM
We still need one DB coach and one ST coach.

wutamess
01-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Just because you have your head up your ass, doesn't mean its an "inside source"...

I'm not saying that Ross is going to be the coach or anything, Just that you are freaking clueless Roger :)

You dumass.
My same inside soure told me weeks ago (And I have proof on here) that Solari would be the OC. and that Herm actually did get contacted from the Chiefs before the season was over & that Gunther would be retained.

So far... from my "Inside source" none of the information was wrong.
So you all can take it for what it's worth or kiss my natural black ass!

Dumass.

carlos3652
01-19-2006, 04:58 PM
You dumass.
My same inside soure told me weeks ago (And I have proof on here) that Solari would be the OC. and that Herm actually did get contacted from the Chiefs before the season was over & that Gunther would be retained.

Dumass.

Relax wuta... the n00bs :) are just seeing a lot of "confirmed" threads today and took this as one... (I hope - If not I am going to have Skip tell them "your and idiot") :)

Your source is pretty accurate and I (as well as everyone on cp) appreciate it...
\\ :clap: - Thanks for the heads up...

FringeNC
01-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Great. If Gun doesn't get to hire his own assistants, he'll have the pathetic excuse again as to why the D sucks. Gun needs his own fleet of buses.

wutamess
01-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Proof's in the pudding.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133099

Fuggin Noobs!

Thig Lyfe
01-19-2006, 07:00 PM
I thought Zeus died.

tiptap
01-19-2006, 07:22 PM
You dumass.

Dumass.

Some of us appreciate the information. We do think some move in circles we don't tread. So please if the information moves you, please share and we only will be happy to increase our ties to the direction the team is moving.

nychief
01-19-2006, 07:26 PM
We still need one DB coach and one ST coach.

and a LB coach...

Here are my suggestions:

DB - Albert Lewis
ST - Tamerick Vanover
LB - Dino Hackett.

sedated
01-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Here are my suggestions:
DB - Albert Lewis
ST - Tamerick Vanover
LB - Dino Hackett.

:rolleyes:

Coach
01-19-2006, 07:31 PM
Hmm... just throwing this out for discussion.

Would Mike Mazlowski be a decent LB coach?

nychief
01-19-2006, 07:37 PM
:rolleyes:

that emoticon cuts buddy, cuts to the bone.

Okay 3 real suggestions:

LB - Percy Snow
CB - Charles Mincy
ST - Paul Palmer

savedin79
01-19-2006, 07:54 PM
I think would of been a great pick-up.