PDA

View Full Version : If you've ever lost a beer bet to me before...

Taco John
01-19-2006, 09:44 PM
...here's your chance to win it back...

I've got the Broncos over the Steelers this weekend, and am willing to take beer bets from folks who have lost to me...

WITH THIS EXCEPTION... You have to ship the microbrew from your area... None of this bull**** where you call up Dan and tell him to buy a sixpack from my own damn area that I could run to the store to buy myself if I wanted... I don't remember who was the clown that did that, but I refused the beer because I thought it was welching, and I don't want to drink any welcher beer. I'm looking for LOCAL beer from your area, not my own.

I'm limiting the bet to three people because it's spendy to ship beer, and I don't want to get in for over 100 dollars if I lose.

Taco John
01-19-2006, 09:45 PM
I gotta run to poker. I'll check in on this thread later.

tk13
01-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I gotta run to poker. I'll check in on this thread later.
Using the whips and chains tonight, eh?

Taco John
01-19-2006, 09:52 PM
If that's poker slang for 7's and 8's, only if they're suited.

Dunit35
01-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Suited lower cards suck.

Joe Seahawk
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm not going to bet with you against the Steelers, but in the event of a Seahawk Bronco's Superbowl, I'll take a case of "dead guy ale" please..

In the unlikely event the Seahawks were to get upset in the SB any Seattle beers interest you?

Taco John
01-20-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm not going to bet with you against the Steelers, but in the event of a Seahawk Bronco's Superbowl, I'll take a case of "dead guy ale" please..

In the unlikely event the Seahawks were to get upset in the SB any Seattle beers interest you?

For sure... It's like trading rocks from our own back yard, but It'd be fun so let's do it.

I wasn't thinking cases though, more like six packs... Cases would be way too spendy to ship, not to mention difficult.

philfree
01-21-2006, 12:10 AM

You Northwesters and your ales.......Imagine how my B-law felt moving to the Ozarks from Seattle when all we drink is Bud or Bud Light......Poor SOB. I've about got him broken in now but he has suffered in the process. He buys me beers and says try this and when I see the yeast floating I know it's gonna suck.

Did you ever play New Castle, Joe?

PhilFree:arrow: