PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Extended DVD 2-disc set

Nightwish
01-20-2006, 03:13 AM
There's a new extended DVD version of the first Underworld movie, just came out. I bought it yesterday, and it's got about 13 minutes of extra footage.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FIRST MOVIE (BUT INTEND TO), DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IN THIS POST!!!

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

The most notable differences that I saw are that Michael (Scott Speedman) has hallucinatory flashbacks into Lucian's memory a lot more throughout the film, and Kraven makes a slip to Selene mentioning Lucian in the present tense early in the film, before Selene discovers that Lucian is still alive. I don't think that little foible was in the original version, but I'll have to pop it in and see, because I could be wrong about that.

At any rate, there are a lot of extra features with this one, including sneak peaks at Evolution, and a 48-page Underworld comic book. It's a 2-disc set, and it only cost $15 at Best Buy.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2006, 05:45 AM
I didn't read it all....I'm not going to see the new one until it comes out on DVD this summer...The first one is a good movie.

Nightwish
01-20-2006, 11:19 AM
I didn't read it all....I'm not going to see the new one until it comes out on DVD this summer...The first one is a good movie.
The warning about spoilers was only if you haven't seen the first one. It doesn't have any spoilers about the new one.

John Matrix
01-20-2006, 11:20 AM
I wouldn't mind about 13 minutes of Kate Beckinsale getting down to her gear...

Dunit35
01-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Ive never seen these movies, they any good?

Tribal Warfare
01-20-2006, 12:00 PM
I thought they left some to the imganinaton that Lucian might have survived with the combination of Micheal's and Amelia's blood.

Nightwish
01-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I thought they left some to the imganinaton that Lucian might have survived with the combination of Micheal's and Amelia's blood.
How would Lucian have gotten Amelia's blood? Was he part of the raid on her train?

Nightwish
01-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Ive never seen these movies, they any good?
Very!

Scorp
01-20-2006, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't mind about 13 minutes of Kate Beckinsale getting down to her gear...

Yes she is the bomb!