PDA

View Full Version : Where's FB/RB Robert Holcombe?

John_Wayne
01-20-2006, 08:07 AM
He's not on the roster or on the IR list on kcchiefs.com. Did we release him? Is he coming back from injury? Was his injury career ending? I thought that he might be a good replacement for T-Rich when he retires. Does anyone know anything about Holcombe's status? I hope we still have rights to him and that he comes back. I think he'd be a good FB and backup RB for this team in the next few years.

SLAG
01-20-2006, 08:08 AM
He's not on the roster or on the IR list on kcchiefs.com. Did we release him? Is he coming back from injury? Was his injury career ending? I thought that he might be a good replacement for T-Rich when he retires. Does anyone know anything about Holcombe's status? I hope we still have rights to him and that he comes back. I think he'd be a good FB and backup RB for this team in the next few years.

I thought we released him right before the preseason started or ended or something

Seek
01-20-2006, 08:12 AM
I agree with Slag02. I thought we gave him an injury settlement.

Dunit35
01-20-2006, 11:12 AM
I think we did, cant confirm it but I think we did. He definately would be a great replacement for T-Rich when he retires.

Jamie
01-20-2006, 12:34 PM
If Holmes retires he'd be nice to have around for third downs.