PDA

View Full Version : The Ghost of Tom Cash

John Matrix
01-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Could someone outline the story of this bastard? It seems interesting to me.

Mr. Laz
01-20-2006, 10:12 AM
http://www.littleblackdog.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10225/troll.jpg

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm not gonna tell you, n00b.

Bwana
He is the only person to be booted and come back more times than gochiefs.

chagrin
I guess him and phobia had issues with each other in 37 forever org and it's mushroomed...

John Matrix
01-20-2006, 10:16 AM
I guess him and phobia had issues with each other in 37 forever org and it's mushroomed...

Seems like a good enough story for me...so why don't we set up a street fight between the two of them. It could be an Iron Circle match, like in Lionheart where they fight inside the ring of cars. Anyone else interested in seeing this?

Taco John
01-20-2006, 10:18 AM
One day, Old Widow Haggarty got tired of throwing her used douchebags in the garbage, and decided to throw them out on the back porch. As that douchebag dried out, she made the wish for companionship on a falling star. The next day, that dried-up old douchebag had sprouted arms, legs, and a mustache.

It's kind of like the Pinoccio story, only not so much.

FAX
01-20-2006, 10:18 AM
The story of Tom Cash goes like this.

Once upon a time, the earth was vacant of all life except for fish, some mammals, and very quaint little huminoids that could not use tools very well.

Then, earth was visited by beings from a planet orbiting the star "Alenda" in the Andromeda galaxy. These alien beings procreated witht the quaint little humanoids who brought forth people with large ears, an interest in bugs and insects, but who still could not use tools properly.

The alien beings were disgusted with these offspring and decided to kill them with their advanced weaponry. But, there was one alien who took pity on the offspring, and this alien's name was "Noodel The Good".

To be continued ...

FAX

Hog Farmer
01-20-2006, 10:27 AM
The story of Tom Cash goes like this.

Once upon a time, the earth was vacant of all life except for fish, some mammals, and very quaint little huminoids that could not use tools very well.

Then, earth was visited by beings from a planet orbiting the star "Alenda" in the Andromeda galaxy. These alien beings procreated witht the quaint little humanoids who brought forth people with large ears, an interest in bugs and insects, but who still could not use tools properly.

The alien beings were disgusted with these offspring and decided to kill them with their advanced weaponry. But, there was one alien who took pity on the offspring, and this alien's name was "Noodel The Good".

To be continued ...

FAX

I like your Taco John Parrot rape story better.

chagrin
01-20-2006, 10:27 AM
Seems like a good enough story for me...so why don't we set up a street fight between the two of them. It could be an Iron Circle match, like in Lionheart where they fight inside the ring of cars. Anyone else interested in seeing this?

no

Radar Chief
01-20-2006, 10:29 AM

Phil went knocking on his door one day and Tom sent his wife to answer it by tell’n Phil to “just leave them alone”. Guess dude wouldn’t come out for nothing.
That’s one side of the story anyway.

FAX
01-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Well, anyway, Noodel The Good had pity.

So he decided to take all the little humanoids and their offspring to a far-away cave in the distant mountains to protect them from the other alien beings.

Well, on the way to the cave, Mr. John Matrix, Noodel the Good had a change of heart - having spent so much time with the disgusting offspring that he began to see the value in killing them.

So, one night, when it was very, very dark. Noodel The Good waited until all the little humanoids and their offspring were asleep and he slowly and carefully and quietly got out of his sleeping container.

To be continued ...

FAX

FAX
01-20-2006, 10:32 AM
I like your Taco John Parrot rape story better.

That's not a story, Mr. Hog Farmer. That's hard news.

FAX

Lurch
01-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Phil went knocking on his door one day and Tom sent his wife to answer it by tell’n Phil to “just leave them alone”. Guess dude wouldn’t come out for nothing.

Yeah, from what I've read that's the episode that sent Tom off the deep end. Of course, Phil should have at least had the decency not to cum in her mouth.

Cochise
01-20-2006, 10:47 AM
What I was told once was that tomcash was affiliated with the charity in some way, then he went away for a while and still expected to be a leader or something when he came back. But they didn't leave his place open for him and he was miffed about that. Then there was another time where I thought I read that he accused someone of being unethical with the funds or whatever. Of course, he disputes every aspect of every story ever told about him.

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 10:52 AM
I've never heard that. Tom doesn't live near KC and I can't see Phil driving all that way to talk to that douche. Tom was on some committee for 37 forever when he got called away by the Navy. It was some kind of rotating member deal where members often left and another member was appointed. Apparently Tom didn't understand this and was very offended when Phobia replaced him and wouldn't let him back in. Or something like that. Tom Cash is an ignorant man.

FAX
01-20-2006, 10:53 AM
I hope you're listening, Mr. John Matrix, because it gets better.

So Noodel the Good crept out of his sleeping container to kill the little huminoids and their offspring. But, just as he was about to dissolve them with a powerful weapon called a "dissolver", a great clap of thunder and flash of lightning slammed Noodel The Good to the ground.

As he shook his big alien head to clear his thinking, he saw a large moose with golden antlers and silver hoofs looking down upon him.

"What are you doing?" asked the big moose.

"Nothing really," said Noodel The Good.

"You lie!" said the big moose who then explained that he was the protector of the little humanoids and, although he was equally disgusted by their offspring, he had been charged to look out for their welfare for ever and ever.

To be continued ...

FAX

Lurch
01-20-2006, 11:01 AM
What I was told once was that tomcash was affiliated with the charity in some way, then he went away for a while and still expected to be a leader or something when he came back. But they didn't leave his place open for him and he was miffed about that. Then there was another time where I thought I read that he accused someone of being unethical with the funds or whatever. Of course, he disputes every aspect of every story ever told about him.

I recall that as well....I believe it was 37Forever, and it was during a time when he was deployed around 2000-2001. And Phil was blamed for black-balling or removing Tom, or something like that.

FAX
01-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Well a great battle commenced between Noodel The Good and the big moose.

The battle raged for centuries, great effort was expended on both sides, but neither prevailed.

Finally, a bargain was made between Noodel The Good and the big moose. The offspring would be allowed to live - but they had to stay in the distant mountains far from the sight of the normal world. And, one of them would have to pay for their ugliness. That one would haunt the world forever and could never die, or rest, or have normal sex, or gain one ounce of intelligence.

The descendents of the disgusting, ignorant offspring are Bronco fans who still live today in the distant mountains. And, the other one is Tom Cash.

FAX

John Matrix
01-20-2006, 11:13 AM
:clap:

Phobia
01-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Tom was not unethical with funds. He resigned his position within the charity voluntarily. He's not been nominated for a board position since his resignation. But his disdain for me was well documented long before any issues within 37 Forever. I took great care in keeping the dislike for Tom aside from the charity. I'd say the charity issue was a by-product of what happened on this board for Tom.

Additionally, I never knocked on his door. Once, when I had been signed up for spam, they included the IP from which my email had been registered. It matched Tom's IP on the Planet. So I called him for an explanation. He spoke to me briefly then hung up. When I returned the call, his wife answered as he huddled behind her skirt.

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Tom was not unethical with funds. He resigned his position within the charity voluntarily. He's not been nominated for a board position since his resignation. But his disdain for me was well documented long before any issues within 37 Forever. I took great care in keeping the dislike for Tom aside from the charity. I'd say the charity issue was a by-product of what happened on this board for Tom.

Additionally, I never knocked on his door. Once, when I had been signed up for spam, they included the IP from which my email had been registered. It matched Tom's IP on the Planet. So I called him for an explanation. He spoke to me briefly then hung up. When I returned the call, his wife answered as he huddled behind her skirt.

He is like in is 50s huh?

Lurch
01-20-2006, 11:43 AM

I liked the story that she dropped to her knees and serviced you loudly (while Tom hid in the basement) better than the real one, I guess.

Phobia
01-20-2006, 11:44 AM
My guess would be that he's in his mid 50's.

PastorMikH
01-20-2006, 11:48 AM
My guess is that if you haven't already, you'll be getting a PM very soon telling the WHOLE story - not the one that Phobia and all his brainwashed masses want you to believe.

;)

(Pastormikh realizes that he too will now be probably getting a PM on this matter and possibly even a new red rep square in his profile)

Phobia
01-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Does the whole story have something to do with Phobia undermining Tom from the moment they met? Plus some anonymous person told Tom that Phobia was going to take over the charity for his own personal gain? I've heard that story and I'm still awaiting my own personal gain due to my affiliation with the charity. I can't wait for that to happen.

Skip Towne

Where do you find these guys?

htismaqe
He can't send PM's.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 11:56 AM
He can't send PM's.

He still has accounts here, unless you've banned his IP. And then the whole proxy IP issue will allow him to.....

Ah, nevermind. :banghead:

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 11:57 AM
My guess would be that he's in his mid 50's.

Simply amazing. Is his phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx ?

Phobia
01-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Where do you find these guys?

I figure that I've been chatting it up on various Chiefs boards for at least a decade. I'm guessing I'm acquainted with 25,000+ Chiefs fans give or take a few thousand. By acquainted, I'm saying that they may have read something I've said at one time or another. The fact that I've only had 2 severely retarded people latch onto me isn't too bad all things considered. Unfortunately, these 2 particular people have a severe obsession with me. I can't really blame them, I'm particularly obsessed with myself too.

PastorMikH
01-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Does the whole story have something to do with Phobia undermining Tom from the moment they met? Plus some anonymous person told Tom that Phobia was going to take over the charity for his own personal gain? I've heard that story and I'm still awaiting my own personal gain due to my affiliation with the charity. I can't wait for that to happen.

ROFL Why yes, it usually has something like that mentioned - but it's almost never from Tom, it's a "friend" of his.

I usually get that pm along with one wondering how I could call myself a minister when I'm so willing to believe a lie. (though it isn't usually worded quite that nice).:)

Inspector
01-20-2006, 11:59 AM
He can't send PM's.

WOW...

I'd be expecting him to send AM's then.

PastorMikH
01-20-2006, 12:00 PM
He can't send PM's.

Not from that account anymore anyway. 'Course how long before he gets a new one and is back on as one of his friends?

Anyhow, thanks for taking care of it htis.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:09 PM
I figure that I've been chatting it up on various Chiefs boards for at least a decade. I'm guessing I'm acquainted with 25,000+ Chiefs fans give or take a few thousand. By acquainted, I'm saying that they may have read something I've said at one time or another. The fact that I've only had 2 severely retarded people latch onto me isn't too bad all things considered. Unfortunately, these 2 particular people have a severe obsession with me. I can't really blame them, I'm particularly obsessed with myself too.

Make that three, Phil.

I miss you. :deevee:

;)

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Make that three, Phil.

I miss you. :deevee:

;)
Me too. Please come back Phob, Bob Dole is making a terrible mess of things.

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Simply amazing. Is his phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx ?

I take it that was a yes. ROFL

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the banned list, Skip.

Bob Dole is gonna wreck your shit.

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 12:20 PM
I take it that was a yes. ROFL

I don't know if it was or not. I didn't even look at the number itself.

We have a policy against posting such things, so I edited out pretty quickly.

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 12:26 PM
I don't know if it was or not. I didn't even look at the number itself.

We have a policy against posting such things, so I edited out pretty quickly.

How about his address can I post that? I am like 99% sure I have the right address and phone number. I can give it to the right person for a small fee. :)

go bowe
01-20-2006, 12:33 PM
He is like in is 50s huh?hey now, don't go lumping that [insert expletive of choice] in with guys in their 50's... :( :( :(

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Me too. Please come back Phob, Bob Dole is making a terrible mess of things.

He hasn't really left. And Bob Dole's doin' fine; it's that peckerwood Parker who's gone Nazi on us. Good thing we got JazzzLovr and Brian to keep him in line.

go bowe
01-20-2006, 12:43 PM
He hasn't really left. And Bob Dole's doin' fine; it's that peckerwood Parker who's gone Nazi on us. Good thing we got JazzzLovr and Brian to keep him in line.yeah, me too...

i miss old big head...

but then i miss sdchiefsfan too... :p :p :p

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 12:45 PM
hey now, don't go lumping that [insert expletive of choice] in with guys in their 50's... :( :( :(

It was my way of confiming the address and phone number I had was correct. :evil:

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 12:45 PM
How about his address can I post that? I am like 99% sure I have the right address and phone number. I can give it to the right person for a small fee. :)
The number you posted is the same as the one listed for him in the local phone book.

Sybil
01-20-2006, 12:47 PM
yeah, me too...

i miss old big head...

but then i miss sdchiefsfan too... :p :p :psdchieffan. Someone called me by that name the other night....

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 12:49 PM
The number you posted is the same as the one listed for him in the local phone book.

With all the enemies he has made around here the address should be valuable information. You know me I just like instigating shit. :)

shakesthecat
01-20-2006, 12:50 PM
sdchieffan. Someone called me by that name the other night....

If the shoe fits...

Sybil
01-20-2006, 12:51 PM
If the shoe fits...

I don't live in San Diego.

shakesthecat
01-20-2006, 12:52 PM
I don't live in San Diego.

Whatever you say, Anton

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 12:54 PM
He hasn't really left. And Bob Dole's doin' fine; it's that peckerwood Parker who's gone Nazi on us. Good thing we got JazzzLovr and Brian to keep him in line.

They've both been stripped of all powers. I'm the only mod left.

Enjoy it now, while you still can.

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Seriously, NO ADDRESSES and NO PHONE NUMBERS.

I don't care who it is, it's not allowed here.

Sybil
01-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Whatever you say, Anton
Okay, rufusmaque.

I wish the search engine and archives were better.

go bowe
01-20-2006, 12:59 PM
I don't live in San Diego.although i suspect you've been around long enough to know this, but sdcheifsfan was derisively referred to as sybil by several people...

and it was south dakota, not san diego...

Saulbadguy
01-20-2006, 01:00 PM
He's a nice guy, once you get to know him.

go bowe
01-20-2006, 01:00 PM
They've both been stripped of all powers. I'm the only mod left.

Enjoy it now, while you still can.

heh heh heh... :fire:fixed your post for you...

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 01:03 PM
He's a nice guy, once you get to know him.

He was a major liar. Now that I have his address though maybe the IRS would like to know about the 100k he claims to make a year breeding dogs. :evil:

go bowe
01-20-2006, 01:04 PM
He's a nice guy, once you get to know him.i may have been a brainwashed-by-phobia mass, but i never really saw that quality in him...

but of course, you're being silly, right?

right?

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Okay, rufusmaque.

I wish the search engine and archives were better.

Hey, knock that off.

I am not shakes. He's a fuqtard. I'm MUCH cooler.

go bowe
01-20-2006, 01:07 PM
He was a major liar. Now that I have his address though maybe the IRS would like to know about the 100k he claims to make a year breeding dogs. :evil:he breeds with dogs?

doesn't he like women anymore?

shakesthecat
01-20-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey, knock that off.

I am not shakes. He's a fuqtard. I'm MUCH cooler.

ROFL
Yeah, but I'm a nice guy once you get to know me.

OK Nick Athan, I mean, Sybil.....what exactly do you want to search for?
I've had one and only one user ID since this place opened.

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 01:11 PM
With all the enemies he has made around here the address should be valuable information. You know me I just like instigating shit. :)
I'd buy the address but it's in the book too.

go bowe
01-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey, knock that off.

I am not shakes. He's a fuqtard. I'm MUCH cooler.yep, your the coolest moran, er... mod that we have, yessir...

can i get a brown shirt now?

BIG_DADDY
01-20-2006, 01:12 PM
he breeds with dogs?

doesn't he like women anymore?

ROFL

stumppy
01-20-2006, 01:22 PM
I just wish Phobia would stop hiding behind htismaqe's skirt.

ENDelt260
01-20-2006, 01:28 PM
You registered in 2005. Why are you even attempting to offer an explanation?

PastorMikH
01-20-2006, 01:34 PM

sdchieffan? That was one deranged dude. I sure am glad he's not around anymore. The dude made Tom Cash and "the other guy" look normal.

:p

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 01:35 PM
I just wish Phobia would stop hiding behind htismaqe's skirt.

I certainly hope you expended every last bit of humor you have to type that post.

Because it's the last thing you'll ever post here.

Sybil
01-20-2006, 01:36 PM
ROFL
Yeah, but I'm a nice guy once you get to know me.

OK Nick Athan, I mean, Sybil.....what exactly do you want to search for?
I've had one and only one user ID since this place opened.

You are giving me way too much credit. I don't have the connections you do though, apparently.

Sybil
01-20-2006, 01:39 PM
sdchieffan? That was one deranged dude. I sure am glad he's not around anymore. The dude made Tom Cash and "the other guy" look normal.

Yeah, he seemed like one really weird dude. From the perusing of the archives I've done, he reminds me a lot of some of the other tards around here but I can't quite put my finger on who.

stumppy
01-20-2006, 01:39 PM
I certainly hope you expended every last bit of humor you have to type that post.

Because it's the last thing you'll ever post here.

ROFLROFLROFL

HEY!!!!

Where's ole 63 ? Why isn't he coming to my defense?

Bwana
01-20-2006, 01:40 PM

sdchieffan AKA Mr. Kotter?

Sybil
01-20-2006, 01:41 PM
You registered in 2005. Why are you even attempting to offer an explanation?

Maybe HE is one of gochief's, or sdchieffan's, or Tom's aliases.

PastorMikH
01-20-2006, 01:42 PM

yer' killin me here kid, yer' killin me.

:):)

Bwana
01-20-2006, 01:44 PM
yer' killin me here kid, yer' killin me.

:):)

:D

Count Zarth
01-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Maybe HE is one of gochief's, or sdchieffan's, or Tom's aliases.

No. I don't really have an "aliases" per se. I'd never use another account to back myself up in an argument, for instance.

I have TWO dupe accounts for humorous purposes. You can probably figure out who if you're really smart. I don't use them much.

htismaqe
01-20-2006, 01:51 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

HEY!!!!

Where's ole 63 ? Why isn't he coming to my defense?

Dammit.

Now you've made me look like a liar.

I guess I'm gonna have to really ban you this time.

Lurch
01-20-2006, 01:53 PM

Kotter isn't nearly as spooky as sdchieffan was.

FAX
01-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I have TWO dupe accounts for humorous purposes.

Please deploy them right away, Mr. gopaint. And, thanks.

FAX

Count Zarth
01-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Please deploy them right away, Mr. gopaint. And, thanks.

FAX

They're banned.

Lurch
01-20-2006, 02:13 PM
They're banned.

Ah-ha. I loved the American Hero and Hel'n bits. They were funny. Pure genious.

patteeu
01-20-2006, 02:18 PM

That's funny, I've seen people call him Sybil too. :)

Count Zarth
01-20-2006, 02:19 PM

Neither of those were me.

Lurch
01-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Neither of those were me.

Phobia "told" me otherwise. Heh.

ENDelt260
01-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Phobia and his pillow talk.

It's all lies.

Count Zarth
01-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Phobia "told" me otherwise. Heh.

Phobia doesn't know what he's talking about, then.

stumppy
01-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Phobia doesn't know what he's talking about, then.

They say ' Love is blind '.

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Who are you? Those happened before your registration date.

patteeu
01-20-2006, 03:26 PM

Stab in the dark: KC Wolfman on prozac.

Cochise
01-20-2006, 03:29 PM

Not to mention the "correct" spelling of genious.

Nelson Muntz
01-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah, from what I've read that's the episode that sent Tom off the deep end. Of course, Phil should have at least had the decency not to cum in her mouth.

You assholes have a f*cking problem with Tom, then fine, thats your f*cking problem. Leave the rest of my family out of this bullshit.

Lurch
01-20-2006, 04:16 PM

Hall of Fame, Archives. What, searches aren't allowed? Did I miss that memo. :shrug:

Lurch
01-20-2006, 04:17 PM
You assholes have a f*cking problem with Tom, then fine, thats your f*cking problem. Leave the rest of my family out of this bullshit.

It was a tasteless joke. I forgot there were family members here.

I apologize. You too Vald.

ENDelt260
01-20-2006, 04:28 PM
I don't feel the need to have a problem with somebody to make a joke about coming in their wife's mouth.

patteeu
01-20-2006, 04:33 PM
So does this mean that Slim_Shady is Tom Cash or just a relative of Tom and his wife?

ENDelt260
01-20-2006, 04:35 PM
So does this mean that Slim_Shady is Tom Cash or just a relative of Tom and his wife?
Slim Shady is Tom's son. I thought this was common knowledge.

John Matrix
01-20-2006, 04:40 PM
This is f*cking classic.

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 04:46 PM
It is to all but the n00bs.

patteeu
01-20-2006, 06:24 PM

It probably is and I just missed it. I have a hard enough time keeping track of TC's aliases, it's doesn't suprise me that his family tree has completely eluded me. I never seem to be able to spot TC until someone else ID's him either. My TC-sense is apparently not one of my strengths. Thanks for the info.

Logical
01-20-2006, 08:20 PM
He can't send PM's.:clap::clap::clap:

Logical
01-20-2006, 08:50 PM

I apologize. You too Vald.Who is Vald? If you meant Vlad, I have no need for an apology, Tom and I are not related (thank God) and I don't get along with him.

Archie F. Swin
01-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Now that we have Tom Cash catagorized...who's this KCJohnny fella?

shakesthecat
01-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Now that we have Tom Cash catagorized...who's this KCJohnny fella?

I think he's the same guy as that chiefredpants a-hole.

chiefs4me
01-20-2006, 09:34 PM

I apologize. You too Vald.

Sorry enough to go back and delete it??

Rausch
01-20-2006, 09:41 PM

That'd be pretty ignorant.

You make a mistake you apologize.

You don't try to pretend it didn't happen.

$#it, half my post count would be gone if I did that...

Saulbadguy
01-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Shut up, whore.

Count Zarth
01-20-2006, 09:57 PM

You hypocrite.

Skip Towne
01-20-2006, 10:01 PM
And to think this board has degenerated to this.

chiefs4me
01-20-2006, 10:11 PM
And to think this board has degenerated to this.

and 3 of it's finest right above you..:D

KS Smitty
01-20-2006, 10:47 PM
I think he's the same guy as that chiefredpants a-hole.

Didn't he belong to the Weathermen?

freakin hippie terrorists :shake: