PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Roof animation

ZepSinger
01-21-2006, 07:44 AM
Rolling Roof animation (http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/lnk/il80win10138/StadiumAnimation.wmv/play.asx)

recxjake
01-21-2006, 07:59 AM
looks cool, but didnt they say for KC to get the SuperBowl they would have to protect against bad weather?.... that will keep rain/snow out but it could still be really cold

gblowfish
01-21-2006, 08:04 AM
That's cool. Thanks for sharing.
Don't see how that keeps out the cold for a Super Bowl, though.
And where does the rain runoff go? Does it just roll off the top and drip down the sides? They'll probably have to tear up the parking lot for drainage issues.
For the Royals: would a roof make it better on August day games when it's 100 degrees out? Would shading the sun help, or just make it hotter inside?
BTW: The roof will probably have a big Ford or Coke logo on it too.

jAZ
01-21-2006, 08:04 AM
I like it a lot! I think it looks quite good.

I've never been a fan of this idea given the esthetics I pictured, but I'm impressed.

One thing though, I would extend it so that it covers the full stadium over at Kauffman. It looked like it stopped short of covering it completely.

jAZ
01-21-2006, 08:06 AM
looks cool, but didnt they say for KC to get the SuperBowl they would have to protect against bad weather?.... that will keep rain/snow out but it could still be really cold
I'm sure that for such a large and singular event, they would invest in some form of insulation and tarping to close off any open air spaces.

Archie F. Swin
01-21-2006, 08:12 AM
Looks like some pretty significant mods have been made to arrowhead. Seats taken away?

Extra Point
01-21-2006, 08:15 AM
If any firm wants to put their name on it, they can pay for it.

This is a retarded concept. The K could use it, but for Arrowhead, it's useless. A few strong winds will turn this thing thing into a wrecking device, and damage the upper deck of the K, given the prevailing eastward wind. (Oh, I get it. They WANT to build it, so the K can get relocated downtown!!!)

recxjake
01-21-2006, 08:16 AM
I like it a lot! I think it looks quite good.

I've never been a fan of this idea given the esthetics I pictured, but I'm impressed.

One thing though, I would extend it so that it covers the full stadium over at Kauffman. It looked like it stopped short of covering it completely.

I don't think they can make it any longer because they want it to fit inbetween the two stadiums when not in use

PHOG
01-21-2006, 08:18 AM
It reminds me of a big quonset hut on wheels.

tiptap
01-21-2006, 08:19 AM

If you look carefully you will see "windows" extended down on the endzone side, the free sides of the dome. This will act as a hat for all the heat generated by 70000 fans. It will restrict wind. So while not closed it is sufficient for the enclosed seating to be quite warm.

Frankie
01-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Doesn't load for me!

Bob Dole
01-21-2006, 08:57 AM
The most impressive thing is that we're still talking about something conceived of 30 years ago.

ZepSinger
01-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Doesn't load for me!

Server might be getting slammed now that it's posted here.

Z

Hoover
01-21-2006, 09:13 AM
With what its going to cost, I think we would be better off building a new stadium with a retractable roof. Thats the only way KC gets a Final Four, and big conventions. Heck to close it off they would need weeks if not months to enclose the entire stadium, so in truth we are paying for needed renovations, and a one time roof for one game.

Extra Point
01-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Hoover is absolutely right!

The new rolling roof, though, can be a supplement to KCMO's income. It can be an extension of the zoo, touted as the central states' largest aviary. Charge accordingly.

PHOG
01-21-2006, 09:18 AM
With what its going to cost, I think we would be better off building a new stadium with a retractable roof. Thats the only way KC gets a Final Four, and big conventions. Heck to close it off they would need weeks if not months to enclose the entire stadium, so in truth we are paying for needed renovations, and a one time roof for one game.

I agree. :hmmm:

ILChief
01-21-2006, 09:21 AM
I think the whole idea sucks. I go to one Chiefs game a year and i usually pick a late Nov/Dec game because I enjoy watching football in the cold. If they build this stupid thing they'll cover the stadium every time it gets below 50 degrees.

Calcountry
01-21-2006, 10:13 AM
It reminds me of a big quonset hut on wheels.ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
01-21-2006, 10:46 AM
imagine how much louder it would be with that roof on...

Also, looks like they would have to move the George Brett Statue to make it work.

Hoover
01-21-2006, 10:52 AM
The Roof is only about the Super Bowl and Final Fours.

Will the Royals Ever use it? I doubt it

Will the Chiefs use it much? Maybe 2-3 times a year

I think this thing is going to fail, then the Chiefs will do their own bond proposal for a new stadium which will pass and the royals will be left out in the cold, but KC still gets the SB, and Final Fours with a new retractable roof stadium.

Frankie
01-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Link don't work 4 me.

BigRedChief
01-21-2006, 11:01 AM
I think the whole idea sucks. I go to one Chiefs game a year and i usually pick a late Nov/Dec game because I enjoy watching football in the cold. If they build this stupid thing they'll cover the stadium every time it gets below 50 degrees.

King Carl has already spoken. The roof will never be used for a Chiefs game. It's only to be used for special occasions.

BigChiefFan
01-21-2006, 11:02 AM
The Roof is way too expensive for the purpose that it serves, The people of Kansas City would be better served with a brand new stadium, than a re-vamp, plus $200 million, ALONE for just the rolling roof, what a waste.

KCBOSS1
01-21-2006, 11:29 AM

I think this thing is going to fail, then the Chiefs will do their own bond proposal for a new stadium which will pass and the royals will be left out in the cold, but KC still gets the SB, and Final Fours with a new retractable roof stadium.

Both teams will use it quite a bit. It will prevent rain outs for the Royals and like someone said earlier, it will knock down some of that sun in August. I think that it will be a novelty. It's just a shame that the Royals will have to have a novelty to ge 10,000 people to watch them play.

Frankie
01-21-2006, 11:36 AM
The Roof is way too expensive for the purpose that it serves, The people of Kansas City would be better served with a brand new stadium, than a re-vamp, plus $200 million, ALONE for just the rolling roof, what a waste.Will the new stadium be roofed, then?

KCBOSS1
01-21-2006, 11:36 AM
The Roof is way too expensive for the purpose that it serves, The people of Kansas City would be better served with a brand new stadium, than a re-vamp, plus $200 million, ALONE for just the rolling roof, what a waste.

I can't speak for the people of Kansas City and respect should be given there. But there are a lot more people dedicated to the Chiefs than just KC folks. All due respect, but the H.S.T. Sports complex holds a lot of sentiment for me and lots of folks from a surrounding 4-5 state area. Arrowhead is a legendary field, like Lambeau, Soldier Field, etc. It is an icon to football fans everywhere. I also like Kaufman Stadium (Royals Stadium to me). I think that this idea is brilliant and the best way to update, but preserve the nostalgia of both of these great stadiums.

beavis
01-21-2006, 11:48 AM

The two teams are tied together, so you can't do for one and not the other.

The roof will never happen. It's not even a part of the original proposal.

4th and Long
01-21-2006, 11:50 AM
That's one ugly roof and it takes up a shitload of valuable parking spaces. The only thing uglier would be a corporate sponsor logo slapped on it like, Rolling Rock Beer.

RedNFeisty
01-21-2006, 11:51 AM
I can't speak for the people of Kansas City and respect should be given there. But there are a lot more people dedicated to the Chiefs than just KC folks. All due respect, but the H.S.T. Sports complex holds a lot of sentiment for me and lots of folks from a surrounding 4-5 state area. Arrowhead is a legendary field, like Lambeau, Soldier Field, etc. It is an icon to football fans everywhere. I also like Kaufman Stadium (Royals Stadium to me). I think that this idea is brilliant and the best way to update, but preserve the nostalgia of both of these great stadiums.

I concur, you can not replace Arrowhead and I would be very saddened if they did.

Marco Polo
01-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Yeah its ugly

Psyko Tek
01-21-2006, 12:00 PM
if this is the only way to sav arrowhead so be it

I don't like it much football is played in the weather
all dome teams should be kicked out until they build a real stadium

and it would look cool with a big ass arrowhead on it

Cochise
01-21-2006, 12:01 PM
This is stupid.

I am more than willing to vote for stuff to improve the stadiums, but this idea of building that monstrosity for one event that we *might* get is stupid.

Screw the rolling roof. Let's build a modernized version of Arrowhead with a retractable roof. Something like they have in Houston, but keep the general look, acoustics, and character of the current Arrowhead. Acoustics, especially.

ferrarispider95
01-21-2006, 12:18 PM
I am on the just upgrade Arrowhead, but dont f*ck with a pointless rolling roof or trying to build a new stadium. Arrowhead is too nostalagic, who wants to play in a dome like the colts.

redhed
01-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Dang, this is a toughie. While I love the atmoshpere @ A/H, Fan amenities are severely lacking. We're still pizzing in troughs (cowtown) fer cryin' out loud, and don't even get me started on the concourses! And what's with the scoreboard fuzzing out all the time? I think this rolling roof is a fantasy, but I'd like to see a F4 or SB in KC. Ultimately, A/H is merely a building; it's the people that make the noise. I think we could design a new A/H (no domes, FB should be played outside and on grass) and have it be just as loud, maybe even louder.
All you MO fans are gonna be peeved when the Chiefs move out to the Speedway area! Heh.

BigChiefFan
01-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I can't speak for the people of Kansas City and respect should be given there. But there are a lot more people dedicated to the Chiefs than just KC folks. All due respect, but the H.S.T. Sports complex holds a lot of sentiment for me and lots of folks from a surrounding 4-5 state area. Arrowhead is a legendary field, like Lambeau, Soldier Field, etc. It is an icon to football fans everywhere. I also like Kaufman Stadium (Royals Stadium to me). I think that this idea is brilliant and the best way to update, but preserve the nostalgia of both of these great stadiums.You do realize it's $200 million PLUS just for the roof, right? I don't give a damn how legendary Arrowhead is, $200 million on that roof design is a waste of tax dollars. It could be the Vatican and I'd still say it's a waste of money.

ChiefsCountry
01-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Amazingly we should have had the roof like that when we built the place.

Dunit35
01-21-2006, 01:55 PM
I dont like this idea. Its going to fill part of the parking lot with water and its still going to be cold. They would have to build some kind of wall on both sides where the roof lets in the cold air. A waist of money. How bout instead of bringing Hunt a Super Bowl to Kansas City, why dont the players just win him a trophy.

Cochise
01-21-2006, 01:57 PM
You do realize it's $200 million PLUS just for the roof, right? I don't give a damn how legendary Arrowhead is, $200 million on that roof design is a waste of tax dollars. It could be the Vatican and I'd still say it's a waste of money.

Yeah, when the Vatican took money to build a new dome, they at least gave out indulgences.

DomerNKC
01-21-2006, 02:13 PM
damn, with a cross section like this, its a wonder anything gets done around here. probably had the same naysayers and cheerleaders when they were proposing sewers here.

VonneMarie
01-21-2006, 02:19 PM
That is awesome... but it won't pass. :(

DomerNKC
01-21-2006, 02:21 PM
pro: it will bring the next cowchip tossing championships. it will also help us all get laid!!!! Con: thing will never work. nothing ever does. life is horrible. i got no teeth. lets just build new outhouses, maybe two seaters. just because the cities on the coast have sewers does that mean we need them too?

Dunit35
01-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Couldnt they find something else to do with the money.

John Matrix
01-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I still don't understand why they don't try and retrofit a retractable roof onto Arrowhead. It seems that this would be much more feasible, and take up less space.

gblowfish
01-21-2006, 02:43 PM
A fiend of mine in California called it "Tornado Bait."

tk13
01-21-2006, 02:50 PM
The Royals don't even want it because they only average 2-3 rainouts a year. And you'd think they'd get more use out of it than the Chiefs would. Well except for the Super Bowl. It would be interesting to see how it changed the acoustics inside Arrowhead though.

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 03:23 PM
We tailgate between the stadiums and that would suck to lose that for this bizillion dollar farce. It will never happen.

Count Zarth
01-21-2006, 03:35 PM
We tailgate between the stadiums and that would suck to lose that for this bizillion dollar farce. It will never happen.

How does the roof prevent tailgating?

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 03:52 PM
How does the roof prevent tailgating?
I didn't say it prevented tailgating. but with those tracks running through the stadiums-how can you park there? Unless it is some kind of railroad tracks and they leave the middle accessible to parking?

I just think the whole idea is stupid. Football should be outdoors. Just move the Chiefs to Kemper-its available. The last rain game VS SD with LJ plowing over guys in the mud-that is Chiefs football. Jackson Co. will never pass that just so some rich bastards won't get rained on to watch a SB.

Count Zarth
01-21-2006, 04:00 PM
I
I just think the whole idea is stupid. Football should be outdoors.

And it will still be outdoors. The roof will only be used for special occasions.

Boyceofsummer
01-21-2006, 04:01 PM
the sky-walks at the Hyatt. We all know how that turned out. And speaking of collapses...........how bout dem Bugeaters?

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 04:08 PM
And it will still be outdoors. The roof will only be used for special occasions.

100 plus mil for special ocasions seems like a huge waste of $$$. If they want the vote to pass-they better leave it off. I miss the old SB's in snow and rain.

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 04:09 PM
the sky-walks at the Hyatt. We all know how that turned out. And speaking of collapses...........how bout dem Bugeaters?

My Mom was at the New Years party when that happened. Sad day.

BigRedChief
01-21-2006, 04:12 PM
100 plus mil for special ocasions seems like a huge waste of $$$. If they want the vote to pass-they better leave it off. I miss the old SB's in snow and rain.
Sorry guy but if its for the math reasons then you got no argument against it.

Despending on who you talk to the out of state tourist $'s for a Super Bowl ranges from $400- 600 million. We spend $200 million and get back $400-600 million. Not to mention that we will get a final four which is worth $100 million or so. The math says build it.

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Sorry guy but if its for the math reasons then you got no argument against it.

Despending on who you talk to the out of state tourist $'s for a Super Bowl ranges from $400- 600 million. We spend $200 million and get back $400-600 million. Not to mention that we will get a final four which is worth $100 million or so. The math says build it.

If we were absolutely, going to get the SB for a roof-then build the silly looking condom. We would need an iron clad commitment though.

Phobia
01-21-2006, 04:30 PM
I would just like to point out that Frankie is having difficulty loading the video.

redhed
01-21-2006, 04:34 PM
.... I miss the old SB's in snow and rain.

:clap:
Hear, hear!!

SNR
01-21-2006, 04:54 PM
How much does a new stadium cost these days? I'd much rather do that than put this ugly ornament on Arrowhead

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 05:01 PM
How much does a new stadium cost these days? I'd much rather do that than put this ugly ornament on Arrowhead
I couldn't agree more.,

JBucc
01-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I say if you're too much of a pussy to watch or play football in the cold and rain where it belongs get your ass in the Arena leage

4th and Long
01-21-2006, 05:07 PM
I say if you're too much of a pussy to watch or play football in the cold and rain where it belongs get your ass in the Arena leage
While I agree with that, the media, celebs, half time entertainers and the NFL disagree. Pussies.

Halfcan
01-21-2006, 05:14 PM
While I agree with that, the media, celebs, half time entertainers and the NFL disagree. Pussies.

Those are the WORST parts of the SB. Stand in the cold you media whore celebs. The halftime show is always soooo lame. Maybe it will be Michael Jackson and Clay Aiken in a tribute to Barry Manilow this year.

Hell, with our weather lately-we could have 70's for the SB.

jAZ
01-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't think they can make it any longer because they want it to fit inbetween the two stadiums when not in use
I was thinking they needed to extend the tracks it rides on further on the K side. The wouldn't want to extend the room itself.

Archie F. Swin
01-21-2006, 05:35 PM
talk about greenhouse effect

Guru
01-21-2006, 06:02 PM
If any firm wants to put their name on it, they can pay for it.

This is a retarded concept. The K could use it, but for Arrowhead, it's useless. A few strong winds will turn this thing thing into a wrecking device, and damage the upper deck of the K, given the prevailing eastward wind. (Oh, I get it. They WANT to build it, so the K can get relocated downtown!!!)

That is my concern with it. The wind that will flow through that thing will be much stronger than people think.

Logical
01-21-2006, 06:21 PM
There has never been a Super Bowl in the snow, I don't know what you are taking. The only Super Bowls in cold weather Cities have all been in Domes. Here are all the Super Bowls the only two where it could have possibly snowed are Domes Minneapolis and Detroit. The only place where it was even slightly cold during the game while people were in their seats was Jacksonville and that was an abberation.

Alltel Stadium - Jacksonville, Florida
XXXIX - New England 24, Philadelphia 21

Georgia Dome - Atlanta, Georgia
XXVIII - Dallas 30, Buffalo 13
XXXIV - St. Louis 23, Tennessee 16

Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome - Minneapolis, Minnesota
XXVI - Washington 37, Buffalo 24

Jack Murphy Stadium/Qualcomm Stadium - San Diego, California
XXII - Washington 42, Denver 10
XXXII - Denver 31, Green Bay 24
XXXVII (http://football.about.com/library/weekly/aa012603.htm) - Tampa Bay 48, Oakland 21

Joe Robbie Stadium/Pro Player Stadium - Miami, Florida
XXIII - San Francisco 20, Cincinnati 16
XXIX - San Francisco 49, San Diego 26
XXXIII - Denver 34, Atlanta 19

Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans, Louisiana
XII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl12.htm) - Dallas 27, Denver 10
XV (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl15.htm) - Oakland 27, Philadelphia 10
XX - Chicago 46, New England 10
XXIV - San Francisco 55, Denver 10
XXXI - Green Bay 35, New England 21
XXXVI (http://football.about.com/library/weekly/aa020302.htm) - New England 20, St.

Memorial Coliseum - Los Angeles
I (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl1.htm) - Green Bay 35, Kansas City 10
VII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl7.htm) - Miami 14, Washington 7

Orange Bowl - Miami Florida
II (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl2.htm) - Green Bay 33, Oakland 14
III (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl3.htm) - New York Jets 16, Baltimore 7
V (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl5.htm) - Baltimore 16, Dallas 13

Pontiac Silverdome
XVI (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl16.htm) - San Francisco 26, Cincinnati 21

Raymond James Stadium
XXXV (http://football.about.com/library/weekly/aa012101.htm) - Baltimore 34, New York Giants 7

Reliant Stadium - Houston, Texas
XXXVIII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/aa020104.htm) - New England 32, Carolina 29

Rice Stadium - Houston, Texas
VIII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl8.htm) - Miami 24, Minnesota 7

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, California
XI (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl11.htm) - Oakland 32, Minnesota 14
XIV (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl14.htm) - Pittsburgh 31, Los Angeles Rams 19
XVII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl17.htm) - Washington 27, Miami 17
XXI - New York Giants 39, Denver 20
XXVII - Dallas 52, Buffalo 17

Stanford Stadium - Stanford, California
XIX (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl19.htm) - San Francisco 38, Miami 16

Sun Devil Stadium
XXX - Dallas 27, Pittsburgh 17

Tempe, Arizona
XXX - Dallas 27, Pittsburgh 17

Tampa Stadium - Tampa, Florida
XVIII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl18.htm) - Los Angeles Raiders 38, Washington 9
XXV - New York Giants 20, Buffalo 19

Tulane Stadium
IV (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl4.htm) - Kansas City 23, Minnesota 7
VI (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl6.htm) - Dallas 24, Miami 3
IX (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl9.htm) - Pittsburgh 16, Minnesota 6
X (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl10.htm) - Pittsburgh 21, Dallas 17
XIII (http://football.about.com/cs/superbowl/a/bl_superbowl13.htm) - Pittsburgh 35, Dallas 31

Guru
01-21-2006, 06:24 PM
It is time for a change. Let's play the SB in 28 degrees with a foot of snow. Now thats FOOTBALL!!!

BigRedChief
01-21-2006, 08:31 PM

Jackson County commisioners are idiots that can't be trusted. But what are you going to do? You can't get rid of them then have an election to save the Chiefs. Never happen.

The tax target is squarely on my back.

I'm a Jackson County Resident.

I work in Kansas City, Mo.

I'm a Chiefs season ticker holder.

Lamar wants the rolling roof. The city wants the Super Bowl.We are stuck with the idiot commisioners and this vote to save our Chiefs. If this vote fails the Chiefs will be gone in 10 years from the Truman Complex.

I didn't vote yes for Bi-State2 because it was a bad plan and I don't like all of the proposals and ideas in this one but its all we got to work with to save the Chiefs and Arrowhead.

I'm going to vote yes on this proposal.

Buck
01-22-2006, 09:41 AM
we will still be able to park under the roof, or tailgate. If you watch ther animation closely, you can see that the tracks are elevated to allow vehicle passage underneath. Dare i say trestled or bridged? You guys got so wrapped up in it's looks, you missed the positives. That parking, for tailgating would be great in late august early september so you didn't have to deal with the sun. It will not be used for Chiefs games, good, I believe in playing in the elements. But could you imagine if the rolling roof had a retractable section, that way the fans would be covered, Seattle's Quest field, but the field is still exposed. NOw the roof would hold in the noise, and cause some interesting wind tunnel effects for kickers.

But the tornado bait comment is valid, I can't remember the last time a tornado was in that area, but Murphy's Law will probably come into play.

Bob Dole
01-22-2006, 09:45 AM
It is time for a change. Let's play the SB in 28 degrees with a foot of snow. Now thats FOOTBALL!!!

The NFL isn't concerned about the wants of the typical football fan. The NFL is concerned about the idiots that will spend $3000+ on a ticket so their 14 year-old princess can watch this year's halftime show from the first 5 rows.

Bowser
01-22-2006, 09:48 AM
The NFL isn't concerned about the wants of the typical football fan. The NFL is concerned about the idiots that will spend $3000+ on a ticket so their 14 year-old princess can watch this year's halftime show from the first 5 rows.

The Rolling Stones truly are transcendent.

Kanye who?

Bob Dole
01-22-2006, 09:50 AM
we will still be able to park under the roof, or tailgate.

You get to park in M?

gblowfish
01-22-2006, 09:53 AM
My Mom was at the New Years party when that happened. Sad day.Um...the Hyatt collapse was July 17th, 1981.
What New Year does your mom celebrate?

http://tinyurl.com/akldb

BigRedChief
01-22-2006, 09:54 AM
You get to park in M?

I could but I choose to park in lot C by the tee-pee gang.

Bacon Cheeseburger
01-22-2006, 09:59 AM

What the hell are you talking about? They had a nice finish to the season.

Frankie
01-22-2006, 10:16 AM
I would just like to point out that Frankie is having difficulty loading the video.
Like he said.

BigRedChief
01-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Like he said.

You havent told your pc how to handle the video format of the file.

Tomahawk Matt
01-22-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure that I'm sold on the theory just yet. I work outside for a living, and when you are in the shade on a windy winter mid-west day, it can be even colder.

The picture on kcchiefs.com from awhile back, looked like an enclosed facility made of some clear glass or glass type materials. Which I think would be better, but tough teams play outside, and the cold has been to our advantage in the past.

Forget hosting a super bowl, let's just get our team into one for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie
01-22-2006, 06:02 PM
You havent told your pc how to handle the video format of the file.
It starts with clicking on the link first, right? I only get a blank screen titled "play.asx(video/x-ms-asf Object)"