PDA

View Full Version : Shrine Game and Hula Bowl today

Frosty
01-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Saturday (1/21)

On ESPN back to back, starting at 1 pacific time.

Just a head's up, since I didn't see it posted anywhere else.

jspchief
01-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Actually, it's on ESPN2.

Find rosters here (http://www.azcardinal.com/06EWgame.htm)

Some guys to watch...

QB:
Brett Basanez, East
Paul Pinegar, West
Reggie McNeal, West

WR:
Maurice Stovall, East
Mike Hass, West
Demetrius Williams, West

Deberg_1990
01-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Geez...how many of these College All-Star games are there these days???

JBucc
01-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Heh, they had the east QB wired up and in the huddle he said "hold you're ****ing line they're gonna jump" or something like that. They did jump offsides though.

jspchief
01-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Heh, they had the east QB wired up and in the huddle he said "hold you're ****ing line they're gonna jump" or something like that. They did jump offsides though.Yea. His first play he came in for, he said f*ck twice, clear as day. I'm guessing they don't mike him up anymore today. ROFL

I'm liking that Colton kid. We could use a big tall WR like that.

Hopefully Pinegar gets a lot of time in the second half. I think he could be a good QB prospect to learn behind Green for a few years.

Ultra Peanut
01-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Brandon Marshall with a long reception... I'm having flashbacks to October.

I'm not sure what's weirder... seing Mo in a red jersey, or seeing him back at WR.

Frosty
01-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Brandon Marshall with a long reception... I'm having flashbacks to October.

I'm not sure what's weirder... seing Mo in a red jersey, or seeing him back at WR.

I was impressed by Marshall. Too bad the QBs were so bad. We could've seen what he was really capable.

Mike Hass had a great game as usual. It was funny listening to the announcers keep saying "he doesn't have great speed - he shouldn't be able to get by the corners like that". Keep f#cking doubting Mike Hass.

I thought all of my guys aquitted themselves well in the Shrine game. Hass had a big game and Bray and Ellison both made some plays on defense. Ellison will probably end up being a safety, if he makes it, as he's a little small to be play LB.

I had hoped that Drew Olson would have looked better. He seemed like a good prospect to groom, but he didn't look accurate. Pinegar has never impressed me.

jspchief
01-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Pinegar looked like shit.