PDA

View Full Version : Nice Win KSU.

PastorMikH
01-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Congrates KSU fans. Your guys couldn't miss tonight, MU couldn't hit.

I'd really like to see Dana Alderige come back!

chiefs4me
01-21-2006, 08:31 PM
:toast:

PastorMikH
01-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Somehow I missed the other thread - even after looking for an official thread. Mods feel free to just drop this one into the other one.

Saulbadguy
01-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Who the hell is Dana Alderige? :)

Cats played well. I could not believe the officiating though. 48 fouls. Disgusting.

PastorMikH
01-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Who the hell is Dana Alderige? :)

Cats played well. I could not believe the officiating though. 48 fouls. Disgusting.

They were calling every little thing that is for sure.

But they were calling them on both sides. My middle daughter had a B-ball game today about an hour up the road. (She's in 5th grade). The other team was quite a bit smaller but fouled like crazy. At one point the girl on our team that brings the ball up had a girl holding onto her jersey and she was dragging the girl up the court - no foul. They were getting away with slaps, hacks, you name it. We'd get about every 3rd jump ball. We had a girl foul out and we also had had 9 fouls in the second half to the other team's 3.

Our girls did win in the second overtime, shouldn't have even been close but thanks to the refs, they had to fight even harder for the W.

I've been working with my daughter on fundamentals. Guess I need to teach her some street ball stuff too.

Skip Towne
01-21-2006, 10:10 PM
They were calling every little thing that is for sure.

But they were calling them on both sides. My middle daughter had a B-ball game today about an hour up the road. (She's in 5th grade). The other team was quite a bit smaller but fouled like crazy. At one point the girl on our team that brings the ball up had a girl holding onto her jersey and she was dragging the girl up the court - no foul. They were getting away with slaps, hacks, you name it. We'd get about every 3rd jump ball. We had a girl foul out and we also had had 9 fouls in the second half to the other team's 3.

Our girls did win in the second overtime, shouldn't have even been close but thanks to the refs, they had to fight even harder for the W.

I've been working with my daughter on fundamentals. Guess I need to teach her some street ball stuff too.
What a whiny little bitch you are.

PastorMikH
01-21-2006, 10:12 PM
What a whiny little you are.

Oh shut up you old jerk.

I seriously get sick of your crap at times.

Here's a little rep for you.

Skip Towne
01-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh shut up you old jerk.

I seriously get sick of your crap at times.

Here's a little rep for you.
I'm going to continue to hold you hostage and make you read my posts. I'm glad I get under your skin. That is the idea.

KcMizzou
01-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Uh oh... it's on now.

Boyceofsummer
01-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Children! That's enough!

savedin79
01-22-2006, 12:32 AM
Its tough on the road!

PastorMikH
01-22-2006, 07:32 AM
I'm going to continue to hold you hostage and make you read my posts. I'm glad I get under your skin. That is the idea.

No skippy you don't get under my skin, I pitty lonely old people that have nothing better to do than to drink alone and shoot off their mouth on the internet. What a sad pitiful life you must have.

ChiefsCountry
01-22-2006, 07:33 AM
You mean Dana Altman right? I dont think he is leaving Creighton.

PastorMikH
01-22-2006, 07:37 AM
You mean Dana Altman right? I dont think he is leaving Creighton.

Yeah, that's right. That's been quite a few years ago.

I'm thinking that this coach they have now may be pretty good. KSUso far this season is looking better than I've ever remembered. Maybe we'll have to start worrying about the "other" Kansas team.

SnapDogg
01-22-2006, 09:05 AM
If KU can't do it KSU can.........
Anybody that beatz the Tiggz are a'ite in my book!

Saulbadguy
01-22-2006, 12:59 PM
What a whiner. Pissed me off that he got 21 points, when most of them came from the FT line.

Junior Guard Thomas Gardner

On how physical the K-State defense was...

“Kansas and Oklahoma State played the same way. K-State was a little dirtier with it. But that’s something I have to play through. The whole game, they were tripping and bumping when I was running. I had to stay positive with my team and keep fighting. We’ll get them back when they come to Missouri.”