PDA

View Full Version : All you "football experts" that belittled the thought of Steelers winning...

chris
01-22-2006, 03:06 PM
feeling pretty silly now???

Question is now...can Pitt match up with the NFC winner??

Basileus777
01-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Most of the so called football experts don't know anything. The Steelers match up well against Carolina, but I think Seattle would give them trouble.

Bob Dole
01-22-2006, 03:14 PM
You better hope this topic didn't jinx something because this game is still

IN - COM - PLETE

Simplex3
01-22-2006, 03:14 PM
I think the Steelers match up pretty damn well against anybody. They are in the process of dismantling one of the best running teams in the league the week after they pounded one of the best passing teams in the league. Their offense is really clicking, too.

Oh, and all you guys who've been hating Roethlisberger stand up and be counted.

Simplex3
01-22-2006, 03:17 PM
You better hope this topic didn't jinx something because this game is still

IN - COM - PLETE
We should all take turns shotting you in the head, plucking your eyes out and skull-f**king you for bringing that useless POS chant onto this board.

tyton75
01-22-2006, 03:19 PM
I think whoever represents the AFC will probably handle either of the NFC teams... just my opinion

Bob Dole
01-22-2006, 03:22 PM
We should all take turns shotting you in the head, plucking your eyes out and skull-f**king you for bringing that useless POS chant onto this board.

Bob Dole is looking forward to an offseason of getting to throw it back in the face of every Donkey fan who thinks it's a clever thing to play at that POS stadium.

Earthling
01-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Well I'm lovin' it. I got The Steelers +31/2 for $100 and straight up for $50. Yeah Baby!! :p

Ultra Peanut
01-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I want to hear how stupid those of us who were rooting for them last week are.

chris
01-22-2006, 03:42 PM
I want to hear how stupid those of us who were rooting for them last week are.

Won't happen.

But we can pat each other on the back for being "sooo stupid"!!!

chiefs4me
01-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Won't happen.

But we can pat each other on the back for being "sooo stupid"!!!

WTF is your point?? I saw no fans on this board choosing the bronco's over the steelers..are you sure you are on the right board??:rolleyes: Instead of trying to start crap, you should be jumping for joy at the fact the donks are losing........:harumph:

luv
01-22-2006, 03:54 PM
WTF is your point?? I saw no fans on this board choosing the bronco's over the steelers..are you sure you are on the right board??:rolleyes: Instead of trying to start crap, you should be jumping for joy at the fact the donks are losing........:harumph:
I believe he was referring to last week's game.

chiefs4me
01-22-2006, 04:02 PM
To me, he was knocking anybody who chose the steelers for any game....if not, whatever :shrug:

luv
01-22-2006, 04:03 PM
To me, he was knocking anybody who chose the steelers for any game....if not, whatever :shrug:
Last week, half the board was crying over the Broncos having a place set in the Super Bowl since the Steelers beat the Colts. Few had faith in the Steelers.

Rausch
01-22-2006, 04:13 PM
I said Pitt was the best team to beat Denver.

What they've done has been amazing.

They blew the dog$#it out of every team they played in the playoffs. The only game that was even close was the Colts game and that's only because the refs did everything they could to keep the Colts in it.

Steelers will win the super bowl in a ****ing blowout...

chiefs4me
01-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Last week, half the board was crying over the Broncos having a place set in the Super Bowl since the Steelers beat the Colts. Few had faith in the Steelers.

hmmm, I don't remember it that way, I remember half the board laughing at the fact the bronco's thought they had already won the SB...

luv
01-22-2006, 04:21 PM
hmmm, I don't remember it that way, I remember half the board laughing at the fact the bronco's thought they had already won the SB...
We must not have been reading the same threads. Ali even started one asking if we should shut down the Planet.

luv
01-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Steelers will win the super bowl in a ****ing blowout...
I'm going for the Steelers in the SB as well.

chiefs4me
01-22-2006, 04:26 PM
We must not have been reading the same threads. Ali even started one asking if we should shut down the Planet.

You are probably right, and there are a few posters whose threads or posts I don't read..no biggie.......GO HAWKS