PDA

View Full Version : Donk fans jumping off the Plummer ship...

Count Zarth
01-22-2006, 03:49 PM
http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=36985

We need a new QB who can lead Denver to the promise land. This game proves it, unfortunately.

I agree. Jake is just too careless in playoff games.

the Talking Can
01-22-2006, 03:57 PM
I think 4 turn overs is the sign of a great QB.

Dunit35
01-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Wheres all the Plumber for MVP signs...

KCChiefsFan88
01-22-2006, 04:00 PM
ROFL ROFL

6 months from now when Jake the Fake is still their starting QB, Donk fans will be trying to convince themselves Fake is a championship-caliber QB all over again

They'll never learn

KcMizzou
01-22-2006, 04:00 PM
The radio guys are bashing the rat for going for it on 4th and 10. Marv Albert says, "It shows that he doesn't have confidence in his defense." The other guy replies, "Well I'd sure have more confidence in them, than in Jake Plummer."

ROFL

Count Zarth
01-22-2006, 04:03 PM
ROFL ROFL

6 months from now when Jake the Fake is still their starting QB, Donk fans will be trying to convince themselves Fake is a championship-caliber QB all over again

They'll never learn

Donk offseason mantra: Jake Plummer got us to the AFC Championship!!!

Chan93lx50
01-22-2006, 04:07 PM
I could not have imagined a better way for the donks to lose!

Maybe if you add in shan rat getting his head eaten by cowher would be a cool addition to my imagination

ChiTown
01-22-2006, 04:10 PM
There is joy in Mudville.....

Chan93lx50
01-22-2006, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=Taco John]I can't express how impressed I am with Plummer this year. The guy has shed his skin and come out a much wiser snake. But I've read a couple of times "It's the same guy." I just can't fathom that. This is a different guy. A much more thoughtful quarterback.

This isn't the guy who threw a left handed interception from his own endzone. This isn't the guy who floated an easy pick on the goal line against the Chargers, costing us the Division. This isn't the guy who melted down in November and December letting all of his teammates and fans down...

This guy is something different and I'm wholly impressed with his own determined progress, but also in the roadmap that Shanahan and Kubiak laid out for him to get him to this point.

Kudos to Jake. He's made some real strides that can be clearly pointed to this year. He does have some shortcomings that he needs to shore up, particularly third downs. But overall, he's made some tremendous strides, and I couldn't be prouder. The guy deserves the pro bowl this year, and it will be a crime if he's left off the list.QUOTE]

This is from the Orange Mane posted on December 12th ROFL This is a classic TJ post. This guys is such a dumbass!

phxchief
01-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Plummer was the only guy who outcrapped Foxworth.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-22-2006, 04:20 PM
They didn't belong in this game. The refs and the Pats gave them the game last week.

the Talking Can
01-22-2006, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Taco John]I can't express how impressed I am with Plummer this year. The guy has shed his skin and come out a much wiser snake. But I've read a couple of times "It's the same guy." I just can't fathom that. This is a different guy. A much more thoughtful quarterback.

This isn't the guy who threw a left handed interception from his own endzone. This isn't the guy who floated an easy pick on the goal line against the Chargers, costing us the Division. This isn't the guy who melted down in November and December letting all of his teammates and fans down...

This guy is something different and I'm wholly impressed with his own determined progress, but also in the roadmap that Shanahan and Kubiak laid out for him to get him to this point.

Kudos to Jake. He's made some real strides that can be clearly pointed to this year. He does have some shortcomings that he needs to shore up, particularly third downs. But overall, he's made some tremendous strides, and I couldn't be prouder. The guy deserves the pro bowl this year, and it will be a crime if he's left off the list.QUOTE]

!

AWESOME

the Talking Can
01-22-2006, 04:22 PM
They didn't belong in this game. The refs and the Pats gave them the game last week.

bingo

Chiefs Pantalones
01-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm glad Taco got to witness his team colossally fail.

ImAWalkingCorpse
Registration has been shut down on that board by the administration.... thats too bad.

FAX
It wasn't all Jake's fault, guys. Some of the head linesman's semen got in his eye and it hampered his downfield vision.

Could have happened to anybody.

FAX

DenverChief
01-22-2006, 04:24 PM
There is joy in Mudville.....

ROFL

FringeNC
01-22-2006, 04:24 PM

Yep. You have to be able to occassionally pass successfully when teams are expecting the pass. Denver can't do that with Jake Plummer.

Maybe Shanahan can lure Elvis Grbac out of retirement.

Cochise
01-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Plummer is a half decent QB. Unfortunately for him, when his team gets down it puts pressure on him to win the game with his arm which he can't do.

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 04:26 PM
The Donkeys are FRAU DU LENT. How did they ever get this far? They're crappy.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-22-2006, 04:27 PM
BTW, why were they even on the Plummer ship? The guy is so inconsistent it's pathetic. He makes decisions that some high school QBs wouldn't make.

Will they finally take off the homer goggles?

Smed1065
01-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Guess that 13-3 jinx still has the power!

Count Zarth
01-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Guess that 13-3 jinx still has the power!

HOO-AH!

siberian khatru
01-22-2006, 04:30 PM

This is from the Orange Mane posted on December 12th ROFL This is a classic TJ post. This guys is such a dumbass!

Oh, my ...

FringeNC
01-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Jake Plummer is a gimmick quarterback, like Kordell Stewart. If the OC can call a perfect game, and the QB plays with a lead, he can look really good. But when it comes time for basic drop back passing, reading the defense, and accurately deliver the ball, Plummer cannot consisently do it, especially playing from behind.

Tuckdaddy
01-22-2006, 04:37 PM
I said it fron day one on the Mane and here. Plummer sucks. The guy can't win games with his arm, he's inaccurate and does not read a defense worth a crap. Denver has been good because of defense and running the ball. They lose in the playoffs because of Plummer.

the Talking Can
01-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Jake Plummer is a gimmick quarterback, like Kordell Stewart. If the OC can call a perfect game, and the QB plays with a lead, he can look really good. But when it comes time for basic drop back passing, reading the defense, and accurately deliver the ball, Plummer cannot consisently do it, especially playing from behind.

yes

Amnorix
01-22-2006, 04:47 PM

Alas, 'tis true, and my bitterness knows no bounds.

Seriously, the more I think about everything, the more that loss just sucks. *sigh* Oh well, we'll be in the hunt again next year, and Jake the Fake will still be Denver's QB, so it's all good. :D

Bob Dole
01-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Despite the fact that English is evidently a third or fourth language for him, Bob Dole very much enjoyed RyanPatton's take:

I like to say that Jake Plummer is the guy made fault most mistakes. However, I think that Denver passing defense (Defense side) SUCK i meant they are good at running defense block but they suck blocking at passing. I think Denver Coach needs to improve passing defense and rush passing DE defense.

Denver needs to stop blitzin in every 3rd down. That how Pitts did. when they biltz they pass instead of running. Denver should spread out like Pitts did to us in their defense today in opposite but we didnt.

Congrat to Steelers winning. I wish them luck in SB and this is Runningback BETTIS last year before retiring and hope to win SB in his hometown.

GO BRONCOS TO SUPERBOWL IN 2007 (next year)

The only good news is Denver made it farther to playoff since 1998 but I dont care (i do care) if they didnt win but defense/offense did their hardest. I think passing defense what hurt Denver and turnover but Jake need to stop loosing the ball in his hand and be quick and stay focus. He did a good job moving around and throwing it when Pitts blitz and tries to tackle but he can improve it next year.

Man 4 turnover for Jake is like Tom Brady from Patriot of last week game it like we were in reverse from last week game.

Today: Denver-was like Patriot from last week (except QB denver moblie from getting tacky) while Steelers act like Denver Broncos from last week game in reverse. You see what I mean?

Pat-5 turnovers for Patriot (last week)
Denver-4 turnovers for Denver (Today)

its feels like a reverse opposite.

Steelers are Broncos from last week (today game)
Broncos are Patriot from last week game (today game)

i meant in reverse it look very simliar.

I think we need a new Denver QB but if not in 2006 then Jake need to improve it this season in August of 2006 or after draft over and learn from mistake. They also need to improve offensive/defense thsi year while passing DE defense. We are 29th worse passing defense in NFL according to NFL offical i think.

Denver shouldnt be a running team. it should balance out between running/passing. look at what Pitts did to Broncos. it was embrassing at home but no matter. We can have a whole new ball game in fall of 2006

GO BRONCOS---

Guru
01-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Registration has been shut down on that board by the administration.... thats too bad.

They like to dish it but don't want to take it.
ROFL

JBucc
01-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Despite the fact that English is evidently a third or fourth language for him, Bob Dole very much enjoyed RyanPatton's take:Oh my ROFL