PDA

View Full Version : Admins

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Please lock or close my "cat update" thread found here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134366

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 08:45 PM
bumb

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 09:24 PM
please delete thread. I'm very tired of seeing this thread be so close to the top of the board. A few idiots won't stop posting on it :shrug:

the Talking Can
01-22-2006, 09:26 PM
no

and it's "bump"

Bwana
01-22-2006, 09:34 PM
OMG! ROFL

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 09:40 PM
And please bumb, lock and close all of Dicksurfers post.

Guru
01-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Gee, you are only drawing more attention to it with this thread. What did you expect?

Halfcan
please delete thread. I'm very tired of seeing this thread be so close to the top of the board. A few idiots won't stop posting on it :shrug:

Maybe you should start a new thread asking to close this one too?

Iowanian
"a few idiots"

Hell, only 1 idiot created it.

1 more and its likely what we call a trend.

KcMizzou
01-22-2006, 09:42 PM
It's gotta be rough when Halfcan's piling on...

Guru
01-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Maybe you should start a new thread asking to close this one too?
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Iowanian
01-22-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm an admin, but I can't unlock the secret threadlock tool without your phone number and a CC# for identity confirmation.

Guru
01-22-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm an admin, but I can't unlock the secret threadlock tool without your phone number and a CC# for identity confirmation.
:thumb:

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Gee, you are only drawing more attention to it with this thread. What did you expect?

I expected something other than what came out of it, obviously. I don't care about any advice now; I want the thread, this one too, closed. Please

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 09:52 PM

Hell me and old Dicksurfer go way back. I have 3 neg reps from that pothead.

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Hello there buddy. I was wondering where you went.

KcMizzou
01-22-2006, 09:54 PM
I expected something other than what came out of it, obviously. You've really gotta pay better attention. This result isn't exactly uncommon around here.

Guru
01-22-2006, 09:54 PM
Hell me and old Dicksurfer go way back. I have 3 neg reps from that pothead.

Is that why your rep is turned off? Just curious.

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 09:55 PM
I expected something other than what came out of it, obviously I wouldn't have put the truckers d#ck in my mouth in the first place, but needed drug money.

This is turning into a Springer fest.

milkman
01-22-2006, 09:55 PM

Yeah, it must be exciting for him to finally meet his intellectual inferior.

milkman
01-22-2006, 09:56 PM
You've really gotta pay better attention. This result isn't exactly uncommon around here.

How can he pay attention when he's trying to find his pot..............I mean his cat?

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Is that why your rep is turned off? Just curious.

Actually I have so much good rep-I don't want to make folks jealous. 32,000 points in 3 k of post. Not bad for a dumbazz huh?

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 09:57 PM
You've really gotta pay better attention. This result isn't exactly uncommon around here.

i'm becoming more aware of that everytime I look up and think "who the hell is this guy? some idiot."

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 09:58 PM

The IQ test offer is still on the table. Hope you haven't forgotten.

Iowanian
01-22-2006, 09:59 PM
An idiot every time you look up? Must be looking in that coke mirror again eh. can't afford another line.

the new admin at warpaint is much more tollerant of guys like you.

Bwana
01-22-2006, 09:59 PM
i'm becoming more aware of that everytime I look up and think "who the hell is this guy? some idiot."

You must be looking in the mirror again? STFU

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:00 PM

Damm I got you fooled huh. I thought you knew the dumb act was just a front to make people laugh? I guess I am getting too good at it-lol

I beter jus smartin up my post from now on.

Guru
Actually I have so much good rep-I don't want to make folks jealous. 32,000 points in 3 k of post. Not bad for a dumbazz huh?

Hell, maybe I will catch up to ya in a few years. Nah, I don't post enough get anywhere close to that. I am just a weekend poster. :)

KcMizzou
the new admin at warpaint is much more tollerant of guys like you.ROFL

You should tell John Matrix too. I'm sure he'd be interested.

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:02 PM
The IQ test offer is still on the table. Hope you haven't forgotten.

You would probably do better in a joint rolling contest.

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 10:02 PM
How can he pay attention when he's trying to find his pot..............I mean his cat?

Do not make another joke about my cat or me being a "pothead" (i won't mind it if you smoke pot and understand) again, please. I'm tired of feeling like a child here. I am only feeling this way beccause of posters like you. I promise you that no one is laughing at you aside from bwana, halfcan, and what other idiots are out there; there's not many; stop

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 10:04 PM
An idiot every time you look up? Must be looking in that coke mirror again eh. can't afford another line.

the new admin at warpaint is much more tollerant of guys like you.

Or not - of people like you. I'll check it out. Thanks! Hopefully they like the Chiefs. Don't be a fool.

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 10:05 PM
You must be looking in the mirror again? STFU

"CLASSIC COMEBACK!" "YOU ARE THE INSULT MASTER"

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Hell, maybe I will catch up to ya in a few years. Nah, I don't post enough get anywhere close to that. I am just a weekend poster. :)

There ya go, I turned it on so you wouldn't think I was lying about all the rep I get. Some folks get my sense of humor around here. Close to 33 k. But I bet others on here have over 100k worth.

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 10:06 PM
You would probably do better in a joint rolling contest.

When I'm in KC again, we can try. Hopefully, you live there???

luv
01-22-2006, 10:08 PM
There ya go, I turned it on so you wouldn't think I was lying about all the rep I get. Some folks get my sense of humor around here. Close to 33 k. But I bet others on here have over 100k worth.
I believe it maxes at 32767, but don't quote me on that.

Guru

Didn't doubt ya but that is a lot of friggin rep. pass some my way sometime. :)

milkman

Wow!

You're the King of the n00bs!!! :wayne:

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:09 PM
i'm becoming more aware of that everytime I look up and think "who the hell is this guy with his c#ck in my mouth? some idiot."

Let out all your secrets Dicksurfer-we are here for ya.

Iowanian
01-22-2006, 10:09 PM
you are wrong....everyone is laughing at you, and the policia are coming! hide

luv
01-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Didn't doubt ya but that is a lot of friggin rep. pass some my way sometime. :)
I would, but my rep is busted. :deevee:

Someone go to GeeksPlanet and tell me what to do. :(

Prince22
bumb

Halfcan
I believe it maxes at 32767, but don't quote me on that.

Thats what I have-all from you my LUV-thanks!!!

Bwana
01-22-2006, 10:12 PM
you are wrong....everyone is laughing at you, and the policia are coming! hide

Iowanian is correct! Seriously, look out your front door, see the guy in the sedan? Can you say DEA? You are like so hosed dude. :(

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Wow!

You're the King of the n00bs!!! :wayne:

LOL-I think if you google Halfcan it comes up King of the Noobs. I do like to give new folks their first rep welcoming them to the Planet, before you guys get a hold of them-lol

I have given a lot more good rep out than 33k that is for sure. Only a few bad ones. Dicksurfer got one I believe-lol

Skip Towne
Do not make another joke about my cat or me being a "pothead" (i won't mind it if you smoke pot and understand) again, please. I'm tired of feeling like a child here. I am only feeling this way beccause of posters like you. I promise you that no one is laughing at you aside from bwana, halfcan, and what other idiots are out there; there's not many; stop
You ARE a child. Are you aware I am almost 40 years older than you? And at least that much smarter.

milkman

Ooooh. Ooooh.
Did I hurt your poor little feelings, little boy?

Stop being a child. Grow up, and you won't be left feeling like a child.

And I believe you mean laughing with me.

Guru
01-22-2006, 10:16 PM
LOL-I think if you google Halfcan it comes up King of the Noobs. I do like to give new folks their first rep welcoming them to the Planet, before you guys get a hold of them-lol

I have given a lot more good rep out than 33k that is for sure. Only a few bad ones. Dicksurfer got one I believe-lol

Hey, I got a new status now. I am bogus. Cool. Thanks. ROFL

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Would you like for me to fix that rep for you?

Iowanian
01-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Heeeeeee was gonna make some good smack
but then he got hiiiiiiiigh

Oh yeah.....You sold your Cat to an Animal testing facility for Smack money.

QuikSsurfer
01-22-2006, 10:22 PM
You ARE a child. Are you aware I am almost 40 years older than you? And at least that much smarter.

I'M A CHILD?!!! NO I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE WITH YOU A FEW OTHERS!!

if you're 63 then I think you are a WORTHLESS piece of sh*t. That should mean a lot from a 23 year old, in a very unhappy state, to a 63 year old who i couldn't even dream of having respect for. I hope i'm not like you when i'm old :(

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:22 PM
HAAAAHAAAAAA that is your best post Iowian. Funny shit there. How did you get Dicksurfers pic?

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:24 PM

if you're 63 then I think you are a WORTHLESS piece of sh*t. That should mean a lot from a 23 year old, in a very unhappy state, to a 63 year old who i couldn't even dream of having respect for. I hope i'm not like you when i'm old :(

If your 23 than Skip is 70 years older and wiser.

And no Skip, please don't turn my green into red-that is why it was turned off-trying to fly under the radar like a Jap bomber-lol

milkman
01-22-2006, 10:25 PM
I'M A CHILD?!!! NO I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE WITH YOU A FEW OTHERS!! (

Smoke a bowel, you'll find that lost patience!

beer bacon
01-22-2006, 10:32 PM

Simmer down my pot-smoking friend. Denver just got their ass kicked.

milkman
01-22-2006, 10:37 PM

Don't worry about being like him when you get to be that old.

An immature little druggie like you probably won't live to be that old.

The Bad Guy
01-22-2006, 10:38 PM

I would worry about getting to 25 let alone making it to 63.

I think you should try to emulate anyone responsible. It's something you haven't grasped yet.

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 10:40 PM

You'll never get as old as I am. You're not tough enough. Life will suck you under before you hit 40. And I definately return your lack of respect. You are a piece of lowlife shit.

Otter
01-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Brutal ROFL

Iowanian
01-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Unless you make a change soon, you'll be bloated, hosting a colony of beetles and flies, stinking up an alley soon.

The only thing you can hope for at this point, is that when you hit rock bottom, you don't make a dent in the parking lot like a bowling ball in a bucket of pudding.

Bwana
01-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Brutal ROFL

Heh! Tame next to this one: :hmmm:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134366

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Heh! Tame next to this one: :hmmm:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134366

Yeah that one should not leave the top for awhile.

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 10:52 PM
If your 23 than Skip is 70 years older and wiser.

And no Skip, please don't turn my green into red-that is why it was turned off-trying to fly under the radar like a Jap bomber-lol
I won't. But it is clear you don't understand the rep system. Even though we are both maxed out at 32767, my rep is still WAY more powerful than yours. It's due to the number of posts we have. The two together govern your rep strengh.

milkman
01-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah that one should not leave the top for awhile.

Maybe someone should "bumb" it.

luv
01-22-2006, 10:55 PM
I won't. But it is clear you don't understand the rep system. Even though we are both maxed out at 32767, my rep is still WAY more powerful than yours. It's due to the number of posts we have. The two together govern your rep strengh.
Is that in the FAQ section? How do you all know what makes your rep more powerful?I know it has to do with length of time on the board, number of posts, and amount of positive rep, but that's it.

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:57 PM

So I AM maxed out on rep- so how does rep power work? Does that mean that I better be nice to you or you will drop Big Bertha on me and I start over?

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Is that in the FAQ section? How do you all know what makes your rep more powerful?I know it has to do with length of time on the board, number of posts, and amount of positive rep, but that's it.

If it is based on Cuteness-you have the power baby!!

Guru
01-22-2006, 11:01 PM

So don't tick off someone that has been around for a while then huh?

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 11:01 PM
A bunch of us spent one evening figuring it out by repping each other. A couple of years ago.

greg63
01-22-2006, 11:07 PM
So don't tick off someone that has been around for a while then huh?

...That would be wise. :thumb:

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 11:09 PM
...That would be wise. :thumb:

So Dicksurfer is at about negative 30 K now? No wonder his cat left.

greg63
01-22-2006, 11:13 PM
So Dicksurfer is at about negative 30 K now? No wonder his cat left.

ROFLROFLROFL

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 11:15 PM
So I AM maxed out on rep- so how does rep power work? Does that mean that I better be nice to you or you will drop Big Bertha on me and I start over?
Yes, you are catching on. I have been all the way maxed then brought completely down then back up to maxed again. So I have done it twice. I think Endelt has done it three times. The last I checked, my rep was worth about 350 points. Rep me and I'll tell you how much yours is worth.

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 11:18 PM
If only Dicksurfers cat could talk?

Meow-your a loser-meow-and an embarassment to me and my alley cat friends-meow- I am getting the fur out of here- don't bother looking for me after your done at the truckstop, I will be shacking up with some biatch in heat-Meow! Buy a fish next time.

stumppy
01-22-2006, 11:21 PM
HEY Qocksurfer I think I found your cat. Is this it ?

Skip Towne
01-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Both Slag and Halfcan hit me a the same time and added about 250 points. But I can't tell who did what. Both of you hit pretty good it looks like.

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Not bad for a noob-lol

Halfcan
01-22-2006, 11:38 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap: :clap:

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:00 AM

I hope you feel good. Terrible picture in light of the circumstances.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:01 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap: :clap:

I'd expect you to laugh, really hard, at something like that.

stumppy
01-23-2006, 01:02 AM
I hope you feel good. Terrible picture in light of the circumstances.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Especially since what happened to my cat. Did you read about him in your other thread.

stumppy
01-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Here, I'll save you the trouble of looking.

Still brings a tear to my eye.

Originally Posted by stumppy
I had a cat when I was a kid. My mom was putting groceries away and accidentally closed the freezer door with him inside. He had been in the deep freeze for several hours before he was found. We wrapped him in a towel and laid him out on the kitchen table . Sounded like a block of ice hitting the table.
Anyways, I was pretty upset about it. This cat was my best friend and it was killing me thinking about him dieing. My mom called the Vet to see if there was anything we could do. He didn't sound to hopeful but he said there was one thing that might work. Take a couple of tablespoons of white gas and rub about half of it into his fur. Then pour the other half down his throat. I was desperate and ready to try anything.
So my brother went in the garage and got some of our lantern fuel (white gas). We did what the Vet said and crossed our fingers.
After a few minutes he started coughing and choking. And then he jump right off the table and took of running through the house. He was zipping all over the place. Back to his old self. I was so happy. My buddy was OK.
Then all of a sudden he started slowing down, coughing and choking. And the he just fell over where he stood. I was crushed. The damn thing ran out of gas.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:06 AM
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Especially since what happened to my cat. Did you read about him in your other thread.

I have not touched the other thread since i said i'd stop posting on it. Of course i looked at it and read all the "funny" stuff. it is no longer about my cat but a list of jokes about me being a "stonner" or about my cat himself. You can bet i won't ever treat the three or four of you folks like human beings. count on it

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
Here, I'll save you the trouble of looking.

Still brings a tear to my eye.

Originally Posted by stumppy
I had a cat when I was a kid. My mom was putting groceries away and accidentally closed the freezer door with him inside. He had been in the deep freeze for several hours before he was found. We wrapped him in a towel and laid him out on the kitchen table . Sounded like a block of ice hitting the table.
Anyways, I was pretty upset about it. This cat was my best friend and it was killing me thinking about him dieing. My mom called the Vet to see if there was anything we could do. He didn't sound to hopeful but he said there was one thing that might work. Take a couple of tablespoons of white gas and rub about half of it into his fur. Then pour the other half down his throat. I was desperate and ready to try anything.
So my brother went in the garage and got some of our lantern fuel (white gas). We did what the Vet said and crossed our fingers.
After a few minutes he started coughing and choking. And then he jump right off the table and took of running through the house. He was zipping all over the place. Back to his old self. I was so happy. My buddy was OK.
Then all of a sudden he started slowing down, coughing and choking. And the he just fell over where he stood. I was crushed. The damn thing ran out of gas.

Were you the bully or bullied through middle and high school? I was neither. You were definitely one of the two. Feels good to know the kind of person you are, aye?

Halfcan
01-23-2006, 01:09 AM
I'd expect you to laugh, really hard, at something like that.

Sorry but I did laugh-very hard in fact-why? Because it is funny-not just at your expense-that was a bonus. So your not posting on the other thread-why-cat got your tongue?

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:10 AM
Sorry but I did laugh-very hard in fact-why? Because it is funny-not just at your expense-that was a bonus. So your not posting on the other thread-why-cat got your tongue?

I'm going to follow the others lead and not respond to your posts.. they are just dumb.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:11 AM
and still no cat - for the few interested

John Matrix
01-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Were you the bully or bullied through middle and high school? I was neither. You were definitely one of the two. Feels good to know the kind of person you are, aye?

Given their extensive love of this board, I'd say it's fair to assume that they were the latter. Most of the higher ups here are probably failed businessmen or middle men working in IT for a local shit company. They don't have the stones to beat their wives, so they come here to abuse people. They are a festering boil in the ass-crack of the Earth.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:13 AM
Given their extensive love of this board, I'd say it's fair to assume that they were the latter. Most of the higher ups here are probably failed businessmen or middle men working in IT for a local shit company. They don't have the stones to beat their wives, so they come here to abuse people. They are a festering boil in the ass-crack of the Earth.

You know that you are classified as a n00b right?? okay :)
Well people like you (and the chiefs) are the future of this board.. keep that frame of mind.

stumppy
01-23-2006, 01:16 AM

Okay Okay, I take it back.

I'm not sorry I posted the picture of your cat.

ROFLROFLROFL

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Okay Okay, I take it back.

I'm not sorry I posted the picture of your cat.

ROFLROFLROFL

but it wasn't my cat. give it up, man

John Matrix
01-23-2006, 01:22 AM
You know that you are classified as a n00b right?? okay :)
Well people like you (and the chiefs) are the future of this board.. keep that frame of mind.

I'm not the future of this board. As soon as my infamous poop thread finally dies out, I'm bidding adieu to this place. You can't have a discussion about football on here because all of the self-proclaimed gods with 50K posts just call you a noob and dismiss your opinion, as though they have any idea what the f*ck they are doing anyway. Like I said before, most of them are habitual nothings whose only consisent theme in life is failure and self-hatred. They're the kind of people who wrap their car around a tree at 45 coming home from a Toby Keith concert and you say to yourself, "well, that's natural selection at work".

stumppy
01-23-2006, 01:27 AM
but it wasn't my cat. give it up, man

Are you sure ?
It looks like your cat.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:28 AM
I'm not the future of this board. As soon as my infamous poop thread finally dies out, I'm bidding adieu to this place. You can't have a discussion about football on here because all of the self-proclaimed gods with 50K posts just call you a noob and dismiss your opinion, as though they have any idea what the f*ck they are doing anyway. Like I said before, most of them are habitual nothings whose only consisent theme in life is failure and self-hatred. They're the kind of people who wrap their car around a tree at 45 coming home from a Toby Keith concert and you say to yourself, "well, that's natural selection at work".

very good idea the planet these days.. well good luck. i'll probably end up bailing out for good if these guys keep this nonsense up. there isn't much hope for this board in the offseason with cancers like a few posters here.

luv
01-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Holy shit! You can really whine, can't you? Stop being a pussy and throw some shit back at them.

stumppy
01-23-2006, 01:32 AM
Holy shit! You can really whine, can't you? Stop being a pussy and throw some shit back at them.

Wanna bet this isn't the first time a girl has called him a pussy ?

Halfcan
01-23-2006, 01:34 AM
Holy shit! You can really whine, can't you? Stop being a pussy and eat some shit out of your bag you pathetic loser!!!

There fixed your post LUV.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Wanna bet this isn't the first time a girl has called him a pussy ?

Do you know what pussy is??? i'm not talking about google shows you. Do you???

stumppy
01-23-2006, 01:38 AM
Do you know what pussy is??? i'm not talking about google shows you. Do you???

Yes!!!
It's that animal that ran away from you. You know, the one they call Frisbee now.

the Talking Can
01-23-2006, 04:51 AM
By the way, Quicksucker and Gary Matrix, before you leave you have to post a "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread...those are the rules.

I mean, you can not post the thread, but then we would not like you even more than we do now. So, be good noobs and get to it. Thanks.

milkman
01-24-2006, 06:06 PM
and still no cat - for the few interested

In case you haven't noticed, nobody's interested.

I'm sure that most, like me, are hoping the cat finds a responsible owner.

Fairplay
01-24-2006, 07:24 PM

You're polluting this fine upstanding community, get back to the ghetto where you belong.

Good riddence,don't let the door hit you on the ass, and get the f**k out of here!

Tribal Warfare
01-26-2006, 03:15 PM
This is the funniest f*ckin thread I've seen in months ROFL :clap: