PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember Megan from 810 am?

TinyEvel
01-23-2006, 01:11 PM
I had a playoff party yesterday, and my wife's sister brought her friend, a young blonde 20-something.
She noticed my KC can cozy and she told me she used to be a radio reporter out there for the Chiefs, on 810. Like, three years ago? Her name is Megan. I guess she used to work with Whitlock.
Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys remember her, or if she has any rep.

Being from California, I have no idea. But it was cool to talk to a girl who knew football, especially KC football.
She was a big fan of Al Saunders. Said he was always really nice to her, in a "not trying to sleep with you" sort of way.

Seek
01-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes she did work for Twitlock. he sexually harassed her all the time. He even got mad on air, because she left for a different job. He said something like, we brought you up and then when people started calling you leaped at the first chance.

Cochise
01-23-2006, 01:16 PM
I remember her... she was horrible. No offense. That show just did not work.

tomahawk kid
01-23-2006, 01:18 PM
I remember "Magnificent Megan".

She was horrible as a reporter and her sports knowledge was pretty lame.

Decent looking IIRC.

wutamess
01-23-2006, 01:24 PM
TTIWWP's...

Is she cute?

keg in kc
01-23-2006, 01:26 PM
I saw her in the shower this one time at camp.

Braincase
01-23-2006, 01:39 PM
SOme of the crap Whitlock pulled on her justified a sexual harrasment lawsuit. I'll never forget when she went to some day spa and got a facial... WHitlock went to a place with that well beyond the boundaries of good taste.

tomahawk kid
01-23-2006, 01:42 PM
SOme of the crap Whitlock pulled on her justified a sexual harrasment lawsuit. I'll never forget when she went to some day spa and got a facial... WHitlock went to a place with that well beyond the boundaries of good taste.

Can't argue with that.

She could have taken 810 for a boatload of greenbacks.

KC Dan
01-23-2006, 01:43 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

sedated
01-23-2006, 01:46 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

exactly, or at least a detailed desription :drool:

I need this, man.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-23-2006, 01:55 PM
DEATH YOU ARE MY BITCH LOVER!!!!

Dunit35
01-23-2006, 02:01 PM
DEATH YOU ARE MY BITCH LOVER!!!!

TODD, TELL THAT MEAN OCEAN!!!

Phobia
01-23-2006, 02:26 PM
I remember her. Too much teeth girl.

KC Kings
01-23-2006, 02:40 PM
I remember her. Too much teeth girl.
Teeth? I thought she was the one with the goose neck honker?

jwhit
01-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Tiny

I was always mean to Megan "in a not trying to sleep with you" sort of way.

Don't listen to these guys, Megan was decent at her job. I believe she was just 19 or 20 when she started. It was a difficult job for someone so young.

tomahawk kid
01-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Tiny

I was always mean to Megan "in a not trying to sleep with you" sort of way.

Don't listen to these guys, Megan was decent at her job. I believe she was just 19 or 20 when she started. It was a difficult job for someone so young.

Nice article regarding Saunders this past week.

I thought St John was going to slash his wrists on the air after AS went to DC. It was ridiculous.

Alot of folks in the media still seem to be pouting over his "defection".

jwhit
01-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Saunders specialized in making members of the media feel important.

tomahawk kid
01-23-2006, 04:00 PM

That's what I gathered.

Sully
01-23-2006, 04:03 PM
I was never impressed with her. She walked around camp at River Falls like she just expected everyone to wanna **** her.

Fish
01-23-2006, 04:05 PM

Yeah cause feeling important is what keeps that conveyor belt of suck that you call a "column" going huh?

Well.... newsflash.... you're not important... and with your "opinions", you're pretty lucky that anyone in the sports world will acknowledge you.

Go away Tubby..... nobody likes you...........

patteeu
01-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah cause feeling important is what keeps that conveyor belt of suck that you call a "column" going huh?

Well.... newsflash.... you're not important... and with your "opinions", you're pretty lucky that anyone in the sports world will acknowledge you.

Speak for yourself Fish.

Cochise
01-23-2006, 04:08 PM
She was good, if by good you mean able to read newspaper articles over the air and provide horribly uninformed sports banter. Without St. John on the program, I think that during baseball season the 810 morning show might have been devoid of anyone who could even spell "Royals".

Surprisingly, eye-candy on sports shows works on TV but not on radio. I wonder why that is.

Ari Chi3fs
01-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Whitlock does plenty to entertain us...

wutamess
01-23-2006, 04:11 PM

Who in the hell let the dumbass n00b in?

morphius
01-23-2006, 04:11 PM

I believe he was talking about Keitz and his cronies, since Saunders was always nice enough to give them interviews long after most everyone else had stopped. With him gone they are probably a bit worried who they can get to come on their station other then the towel boy.

TinyEvel
01-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Whew, you guys are pretty harsh.
I actually thought she was pretty cool, fotball interviewing skills or not. I tried to slam Jwhit for being negative, she just said he says what other people don't want to hear, or admit.
I can sort of agree with that, and I'm a homer.
I just thought it was cool to have a chick who used to be tied to the KCChiefs having a beer at my pad.

patteeu
01-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Whew, you guys are pretty harsh.
I actually thought she was pretty cool, fotball interviewing skills or not. I tried to slam Jwhit for being negative, she just said he says what other people don't want to hear, or admit.
I can sort of agree with that, and I'm a homer.
I just thought it was cool to have a chick who used to be tied to the KCChiefs having a beer at my pad.

It IS cool. I never thought she was that bad, but if she took Whitlock's schtick poorly, she was too thin skinned to be in that job. I much preferred the three of them (Whitlock, St. John, and Megan) to the current 810 morning show (St. John and Fescoe).

Mecca
01-23-2006, 06:34 PM
That's because Bob Fescoe is a moron.........and St. John isn't that funny anymore.

patteeu
01-23-2006, 06:47 PM
That's because Bob Fescoe is a moron.........and St. John isn't that funny anymore.

Agreed. St. John was funnier when he wasn't (effectively) working alone. And Fescoe is an unfunny moron.

Mecca
01-23-2006, 06:52 PM
They've effectivly screwed their show because, St. John makes a good #2 man. Being funny, chiming in, not carrying the show. When you work with Bob Fescoe you have to carry the show, so it takes away from what St. John is actually good at. The fact that Bob Fescoe has a job in radio still surprises me, he's dull, stupid and brings nothing.

patteeu
01-23-2006, 06:54 PM
They've effectivly screwed their show because, St. John makes a good #2 man. Being funny, chiming in, not carrying the show. When you work with Bob Fescoe you have to carry the show, so it takes away from what St. John is actually good at. The fact that Bob Fescoe has a job in radio still surprises me, he's dull, stupid and brings nothing.

I couldn't agree more. :toast:

redhed
01-23-2006, 06:57 PM
jwhit? Did bigsexy get baninnated?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
01-23-2006, 07:07 PM
I remember her, she wasn't bad looking.................... but she sure isn't Rhonda Moss!! :drool:

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
01-23-2006, 07:09 PM
OK I couldn't take it anymore after my last post.............

:Lin:

Phobia
01-23-2006, 07:32 PM
jwhit? Did bigsexy get baninnated?
No. I presume he forgot the password or something. The jwhit account is legit.

redhed
01-23-2006, 07:37 PM
No. I presume he forgot the password or something. The jwhit account is legit.

Well, bully 4 him!