PDA

View Full Version : Everything Tastes Disgusting

Amnorix
01-23-2006, 04:02 PM
I have a pretty severe cold. For the last three days I could hardly taste anything, which in retrospect was a blessing. Now things have cleared up somewhat and I can breathe again. I still have a fair bit of congestion and a horrible hacking cough, but breathing is nice.

Unfortunately, whatever the hell is clogging me up is making everything taste disgusting. Coffee is just undrinkable, and everything else is between "doesn't taste quite right" and rancid and unedible.

God this sucks... :banghead:

Clint in Wichita
01-23-2006, 04:04 PM
I have a pretty severe cold. For the last three days I could hardly taste anything, which in retrospect was a blessing. Now things have cleared up somewhat and I can breathe again. I still have a fair bit of congestion and a horrible hacking cough, but breathing is nice.

Unfortunately, whatever the hell is clogging me up is making everything taste disgusting. Coffee is just undrinkable, and everything else is between "doesn't taste quite right" and rancid and unedible.

Sorry, but the evil side of me instantly thought, "Amnorix must be giving street head in Tijuana...AGAIN."

FAX
01-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Sorry to hear this, Mr. Amnorix. But, look on the bright side, if you can. This would be a good time to try some foods you've never liked before!!

FAX

Mecca
01-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Whenever your nose is totally stuffed up and you can't breathe. Get some of that nasal cold spray stuff, it will clear it right out for about 8-10 hours.

DenverChief
01-23-2006, 04:24 PM
sounds like bird flu to me

crossbow
01-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Gargle with warm salted water. The salt will kill the germs that you are taisting and let you recover faster. Get the water as hot as you can tolerate.

evolve27
07-19-2012, 09:11 AM

Your senses are whack when ur clogged with mucous

SuperChief
07-19-2012, 09:44 AM

Judge's ruling . . .?

Rain Man
07-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Show us pictures when you get back from your vacation, evolve.

I have used my seldom-wielded infraction powers. I have no idea what they do, but I have used them.

listopencil
07-19-2012, 10:02 AM

I have used my seldom-wielded infraction powers. I have no idea what they do, but I have used them.

Are we supposed to do that now?

chefsos
07-19-2012, 10:07 AM
One sure way to know you've gone full retard is when Rain Man tazes you.

loochy
07-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Good. Use this as an opportunity to eat healthy.

Rain Man
07-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Are we supposed to do that now?

Do you have infraction powers? If so, I'd appreciate you using them. I never want to fight with someone unless I can gang up on them and make it unfair.

HemiEd
07-19-2012, 10:15 AM

That is two, looks like someone is testing the water.

Frazod
07-19-2012, 10:15 AM

Good call. I think I'll finish him off.

HemiEd
07-19-2012, 10:16 AM
That is two, looks like someone is testing the water.

Oops, a little late, guess it has already been handled.

Rain Man
07-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Good call. I think I'll finish him off.

Oh, yeah. We're like Starsky and Hutch over here.

Frazod
07-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Oh, yeah. We're like Starsky and Hutch over here.

I got him twice (once I fucked up and hit warning). Somebody else can send him over the edge.

Rain Man
07-19-2012, 10:27 AM
I got him twice (once I ****ed up and hit warning). Somebody else can send him over the edge.

I don't even remember what infractions do. So it takes three of us to give someone a vacation?

This is quite exciting to me. I think it's only the second time I've done an infraction.

Frazod
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
I don't even remember what infractions do. So it takes three of us to give someone a vacation?

This is quite exciting to me. I think it's only the second time I've done an infraction.

I believe it's five.

Rain Man
07-19-2012, 10:32 AM
I believe it's five.

Five? FIVE? Well, that's no fun. We're going to have to return to the village for more torches and villagers.

Predarat
07-19-2012, 10:34 AM
If everything tastes discusting, try this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261543

lcarus
07-19-2012, 10:56 AM
I remember about 7 or 8 years ago I got a bad flu and sat at home watching Sanford & Son all day. I kept trying to smoke weed out of this shitty metal pipe, but it just tasted so weird and awful.

True story...