PDA

View Full Version : Elimidate Vs. Blind Date

Deberg_1990
01-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Admit it guys...you know you watch these shows.

For me, Elimidate is much like a train wreck I can't stop watching. I can hardly imagine the public spectacle of seeing these people in public making out with people they just met... and hurling insults at their competition (who are complete strangers) to win the favor of the male / female contestant, the show never ceases to amaze me.

Blind date is certainly the classier show of the two. It's one on one, and yeah alot of the couples are not really made for each other, but they usually try to give it a go, and in alot of cases it can be very humerous.

Which do you prefer??

Phobia
01-23-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm not to proud too admit I watch these shows. Afterall, I post on ChiefsPlanet. But I really don't watch those shows. I have seen snippets of the shows. I don't watch Jerry Springer either.

RJ
01-23-2006, 11:02 PM
If I see either I can't switch the channel fast enough. I think they appeal to younger viewers.

B2chiefsfan
01-23-2006, 11:05 PM
I like the show "Cheaters"

It's hilarious watching people getting caught in the act. Some of their explanations are hilarious.......ROFL

KcMizzou
01-23-2006, 11:09 PM

It's hilarious watching people getting caught in the act. Some of their explanations are hilarious.......ROFLThere are some nasty, nasty people on that show.

I kinda like the thought bubbles and stuff that pop up on Blind Date. It reminds me of Pop Up Video. (A much better show)

Deberg_1990
01-23-2006, 11:12 PM
I kinda like the thought bubbles and stuff that pop up on Blind Date. It reminds me of Pop Up Video. (A much better show)

Yea thats the best part of the show for me. Some of the pop ups are hilarious.

Cochise
01-23-2006, 11:14 PM
I have seen bits and pieces of them. I think Blind Date is funny because they have to have travelled the world in search of the dumbest or most evil people breathing and just make fun of them the whole time.

Elimidate is horrible from the couple minutes I've seen... who wants to watch 5 women argue with each other over some guy whose occupation is something like "surfer"

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:18 PM
who wants to watch 5 women argue with each other over some guy whose occupation is something like "surfer"

:spock:

Chiefs Pantalones
01-23-2006, 11:18 PM
I watch that show Next on MTV sometimes. I can't stand the homo episodes though. They seem so staged just to push an agenda.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:20 PM
I have seen bits and pieces of them. I think Blind Date is funny because they have to have travelled the world in search of the dumbest or most evil people breathing and just make fun of them the whole time.

Elimidate is horrible from the couple minutes I've seen... who wants to watch 5 women argue with each other over some guy whose occupation is something like "surfer"

You're right. it would be much better if it were 5 women arguing with each over some guy whose occupation is something like "republican".

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:20 PM
I watch that show Next on MTV sometimes. I can't stand the homo episodes though. They seem so staged just to push an agenda.

sounds like someone is a little bi-curious.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm not to proud too admit I watch these shows. Afterall, I post on ChiefsPlanet. But I really don't watch those shows. I have seen snippets of the shows. I don't watch Jerry Springer either.

There are others like you with similar tastes and shitty tastes :) i am one. i love aqua teen hunger force and curb your enthusiam; only tv shows i follow really

Cochise
01-23-2006, 11:24 PM
You're right. it would be much better if it were 5 women arguing with each over some guy whose occupation is something like "republican".

You know, if you're going to follow me around the board like a lost kitty, at least come up with some kind of good insult. You got slapped down by pretty much everyone for making a ghey thread. Take your medicine. For the time being, you're a gnat buzzing around the balls of this message board. If you quit wearing your ass on your head, people will eventually forget.

DaneMcCloud
01-23-2006, 11:25 PM
My wife had a few super hottie single friends audition for Blind Date a few years ago (one's Korean and the other's Chinese - both are tall, thin and stunning). Anyway, they both backed out at the audition taping because they witnessed girls in their "Real" auditions - talking about oral and anal sex, how they like to do guys on impulse, etc.

Needless to say, both girls were out of there in no time. And both were engaged within 6 months of their "experience".

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:25 PM

It's hilarious watching people getting caught in the act. Some of their explanations are hilarious.......ROFL

If you like watching trailor sh*t, it's a good show. try watching a few older SNL re-runs on E! or comedy central instead. you will laugh a lot more and you will feel good about it.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:27 PM
You know, if you're going to follow me around the board like a lost kitty, at least come up with some kind of good insult. You got slapped down by pretty much everyone for making a ghey thread. Take your medicine. For the time being, you're a gnat buzzing around the balls of this message board. If you quit wearing your ass on your head, people will eventually forget.

lol you think i'm following you around?? I have reponded to a number of posts and people on this thread. don't flatter yourself. you have not affected me in any way :)
By the way, my missing cat thread was never supposed to be "ghey". i hope you can see that you and a few others were cancer to my thread. I hope the few of you who laugh and joke about issues like mine, realize that no one is really listening/reading you. You should just pm one another and talk about how great your rep is

tk13
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM

ROFL

Dude: "Whoa, dude, my name is Nate, and I am a surfer dude."

Chick: "HIIIII! I'm Kelly, and I'm a valley guuurl."

Dude: "Will you make out with me, now."

Chick: "HIIIIII! I'm Kelly and I'm a valley guuuurl."

Dude: "You said that already."

Chick: "OOOOH! I'M SORRRRRRY."

Other chick: "Hi, I'm Stacey, I'm so wild, because I'm insecure and will throw myself at anything with a penis to self-validate my existence in society."

Dude: "Whoa, I'm down with that."

Third chick: "Hi, I'm Rebecca, and you're both bitches."

Chick: "Whaaat? YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

Third Chick: "Oh, I'm sorry, I should've known, your language probably begins with 'Arf arf'."

Dude: "Well ladies let's go sit...."

Second chick: "Honey, you ain't half the woman I am."

Third chick: "Thank God, because then I'd have to enter Jenny Craig." [/diva head shake thing]

Chick: "BITCH!"

Dude (to camera): "Things got kinda testy, between the ladies. I didn't really get to know them better or anything, but that's okay, because this is all pretend until the end when I pick the one that's most likely a slut."

Cochise
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
lol you think i'm following you around?? I have reponded to a number of posts and people on this thread. don't flatter yourself. you have not affected me in any way :)

That's why I didn't say a thing about you, but you felt compelled to reply in an insulting way. And your reply was even retarded, "republican" isn't an occupation the same way surfer isn't, so you said the same damn thing as I did. How about you put down the buddha for 5 or 10 minutes before posting, just as a precaution.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:31 PM
My wife had a few super hottie single friends audition for Blind Date a few years ago (one's Korean and the other's Chinese - both are tall, thin and stunning). Anyway, they both backed out at the audition taping because they witnessed girls in their "Real" auditions - talking about oral and anal sex, how they like to do guys on impulse, etc.

Needless to say, both girls were out of there in no time. And both were engaged within 6 months of their "experience".

i don't doubt it at all really

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:32 PM
That's why I didn't say a thing about you, but you felt compelled to reply in an insulting way. And your reply was even retarded, "republican" isn't an occupation the same way surfer isn't, so you said the same damn thing as I did. How about you put down the buddha for 5 or 10 minutes before posting, just as a precaution.

i think you are hurt more than myself. honestly

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:34 PM
pot/drug cracks have gotten old - especially from people who don't understand what it means to be addicted to something. again, i feel sorry for a lot of you.
let's keep to the subject of the thread, no?

Deberg_1990
01-23-2006, 11:34 PM

Doesnt surprise me much. Most of the time on these shows,the guys are obviously looking for the sluttiest girl to take home for the night. But heck, now that i think about it, thats pretty much par for the course for any 21 year old guy.

tk13
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
I will say, this one episode of Elimidate I saw was actually pretty entertaining, this guy whittled it down to the final two girls. And the girls got to talking and whatnot, and ended up picking each other and leaving the guy out hung to dry. The reaction on his face was priceless as they walked off together, it was funny, in a painful sort of way.

B2chiefsfan
If you like watching trailor sh*t, it's a good show. try watching a few older SNL re-runs on E! or comedy central instead. you will laugh a lot more and you will feel good about it.

I find real "Dumb" people hilarious, but if you want to laugh your ass off, try catching Lewis Black's latest stand up skit on HBO or rent/buy it on DVD. That's the funniest stand up I've seen in a long time.

"Moo-Cow-F*ck-Milk!" ROFL

Phobia
I think QuikSsurfer is really funny and stuff.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:41 PM
I find real "Dumb" people hilarious, but if you want to laugh your ass off, try catching Lewis Black's latest stand up skit on HBO or rent/buy it on DVD. That's the funniest stand up I've seen in a long time.

"Moo-Cow-F*ck-Milk!" ROFL

how does it compare to "Delirious"?

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:44 PM
I think QuikSsurfer is really funny and stuff.

thanks for the honesty. i have never laughed at anything you have typed, i don't think. unless it was at how stupid or obtuse you are. no fence

B2chiefsfan
01-23-2006, 11:44 PM
how does it compare to "Delirious"?

It's been along time since I've seen Delirious.........

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:45 PM
It's been along time since I've seen Deliriuos.........

well do yourself a favor and rent/buy/download it

Phobia
01-23-2006, 11:48 PM
thanks for the honesty. i have never laughed at anything you have typed, i don't think. unless it was at how stupid or obtuse you are. no fence
As evidenced by your response to my first post in this thread, I've little confidence you actually comprehend many of my posts.

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:51 PM
As evidenced by your response to my first post in this thread, I've little confidence you actually comprehend many of my posts.

:spock: and that's your fault. not mine.

B2chiefsfan
01-23-2006, 11:51 PM
well do yourself a favor and rent/buy/download it

(As I look through my classic collection) Richard.....George......ah.......Eddie "Raw"......Eddie "Delirious".........here we go.......(blow off dust)..............:thumb:

QuikSsurfer
01-23-2006, 11:54 PM
(As I look through my classic collection) Richard.....George......ah.......Eddie "Raw"......Eddie "Delirious".........here we go.......(blow off dust)..............:thumb:

I need to pop that dvd in btw :)
I could use a good laugh in light of situations.
If you can't laugh with "Delirious" then something is wrong with your brain and you shouldn't have access to television.

Halfcan
01-24-2006, 12:00 AM
If you can't laugh with "Delirious" then something is wrong with your brain and you shouldn't have access to television.

This would imply you have a brain you worthless cokehead.

B2chiefsfan
01-24-2006, 12:01 AM

I walked up to your wife, and said "How are you doing? She said" Hi, my name is Bunny, GOONIEGOOGOO!! WHAT THE **** DOES GOONIEGOOGOO MEAN GUS?!