PDA

View Full Version : Hey DenverChief: We need some arrested Bronco fan stories

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 12:59 AM
You need to fill us in on anybody you jailed after the game Sunday.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:05 AM
LOL well actually there were 2 mexicans one with a $50 warrant ( :spock: ) and another with a warrant that "forgot" about the cocaine in his billfold which was funny...then some beligerant drunk lady who couldn't understand why she was in trouble for crashing her car into someone elses fence.....I just assumed they were all donkey fans...then another guy who was DUI and needed to use his cell phone to bail out but cell phones are contraband in the jail...so I couldn't help him and he kept asking how he was going to get out of jail and I kept telling him to either remember someones number or wait till tues to see the judge...he was not happy about that (like it was my fault) I told him to stop driving drunk and he wouldn't have these problems

Taco John
01-24-2006, 01:06 AM
There was a chick fight in the North Stands during the game... Any idea what that was about?

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:08 AM
There was a chick fight in the North Stands during the game... Any idea what that was about?

probably something to do with yellow and black stained underware

Taco John
01-24-2006, 01:12 AM
I just assumed they were all donkey fans...then another guy who was DUI and needed to use his cell phone to bail out but cell phones are contraband in the jail...so I couldn't help him and he kept asking how he was going to get out of jail and I kept telling him to either remember someones number or wait till tues to see the judge...he was not happy about that (like it was my fault) I told him to stop driving drunk and he wouldn't have these problems

This is why I ******* hate cops. I don't know a single person's number. I keep everything in my Treo. Goddamn government bullshit. You've got a free call, but you have to use our antiquated system and I can't use any goddamn common sense in the matter.

I get that the guy deserved to be in jail for his DUI. But the system is already going to clean him out. What's the point in destroying him by forcing him to miss two days of work without being able to let anybody know what's up?

At least tell me that his BAC was off the charts.

luv
01-24-2006, 01:14 AM
LOL well actually there were 2 mexicans one with a $50 warrant ( :spock: ) and another with a warrant that "forgot" about the cocaine in his billfold which was funny...then some beligerant drunk lady who couldn't understand why she was in trouble for crashing her car into someone elses fence.....I just assumed they were all donkey fans...then another guy who was DUI and needed to use his cell phone to bail out but cell phones are contraband in the jail...so I couldn't help him and he kept asking how he was going to get out of jail and I kept telling him to either remember someones number or wait till tues to see the judge...he was not happy about that (like it was my fault) I told him to stop driving drunk and he wouldn't have these problems
My mom went through some financial difficulty after her and my dad got divorced (she knows nothing about budgeting). I went to our county associate court website, and found out she has a bench warrant from like 10 years ago for a non-court appearance over a bad check or something. She's scared to go see about it or even call. She's convinced they get her and throw her in jail. I told her, if she calls to inquire about it, they would probably just tell her there's a fine or penalties to pay or something, but she refuses. She's scared to death. Good thing she drives like a lil old lady. I could see her getting pulled over and handcuffed.

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:15 AM
LOL well actually there were 2 mexicans one with a $50 warrant ( :spock: ) and another with a warrant that "forgot" about the cocaine in his billfold which was funny...
ROFL Dude got arrested rather than pony up $50? ROFL

The second guy reminds me of the joke/story/urban legend about the guy that is trying to get on a plane but the metal detector keeps going off, finally he throws up his hands and yells "Ok, you caught me" and pulls a bag of weed out of his steel toed boots.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:17 AM
OOOH can't forget about mr 5'5'' 120 soaking wet that was the biggest gangsta in the world and his dick was so big he was gonna f*ck my mama and my sister at the same time....anyway this guy was banging down the holding cell door with the phone he could use to make his call yelling "I want my free f*ckin phone call" Then when all 5 of us stood out side the door and game him 2 options:

Option #1: Come out and sit in the restraint chair of your own free will

Option #2: We will do it for you

He got quiet for about 30 seconds and said "OK" and sat in the chair...i couldn't stop laughing....then he wouldn't shut up about being hannibal lecter all strapped up

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:22 AM
This is why I ******* hate cops. I don't know a single person's number. I keep everything in my Treo. Goddamn government bullshit. You've got a free call, but you have to use our antiquated system and I can't use any goddamn common sense in the matter.

I get that the guy deserved to be in jail for his DUI. But the system is already going to clean him out. What's the point in destroying him by forcing him to miss two days of work without being able to let anybody know what's up?

2 reasons that I know of for the cell phone ban

1. there are cell phones that are firearms

2. the jail has been burned for expensive cell phones that have been lost

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:23 AM
My mom went through some financial difficulty after her and my dad got divorced (she knows nothing about budgeting). I went to our county associate court website, and found out she has a bench warrant from like 10 years ago for a non-court appearance over a bad check or something. She's scared to go see about it or even call. She's convinced they get her and throw her in jail. I told her, if she calls to inquire about it, they would probably just tell her there's a fine or penalties to pay or something, but she refuses. She's scared to death. Good thing she drives like a lil old lady. I could see her getting pulled over and handcuffed.

find out how much it is...call a bondsman and have them meet her at the jail to turn herself in....1 hour tops in the jail

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:23 AM
He got quiet for about 30 seconds and said "OK" and sat in the chair...i couldn't stop laughing....then he wouldn't shut up about being hannibal lecter all strapped up
ROFL

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:25 AM
find out how much it is...call a bondsman and have them meet her at the jail to turn herself in....1 hour tops in the jail
Jail rules.

The one time I was arrested The cops put me in the cell and didn't even close the door. They could tell I was that guilty.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:26 AM
Jail rules.

The one time I was arrested The cops put me in the cell and didn't even close the door. They could tell I was that guilty.
ROFL

Taco John
01-24-2006, 01:27 AM
2 reasons that I know of for the cell phone ban

1. there are cell phones that are firearms

2. the jail has been burned for expensive cell phones that have been lost

I'm sure there are probably good reasons... None of which would apply to me.

I don't drive drunk anyway.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 01:28 AM

:thumb:

BTW BAC was like .205

Taco John
01-24-2006, 01:31 AM
That's good to know. At least it was an honest to God douchebag, and not some after work accountant who was *just* over the limit.

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 01:34 AM
ROFL
I'll do you one better. When they cuffed me at the store I had to stick my thumbs out to keep the cuffs from falling off my hands. Then when they put me in the back of the car the cuffs tightened up about two clicks and the officer offered to loosen them back up.

They took me to the precint. We get there and I'm wearing a coat and a sweater (I was also sick with the flu). They never once frisked me or took anything away from me. I even asked if I could take some cold medicine to which they replied "Sure, do whatever."

After they printed me and took my mug shot they sent me into their bathroom to wash up and use the toilet because "it was more private than those ones in the cells."

Then they put me in the cell and didn't close the door. I'm 90% sure at one point they left me in the clinck alone.

There was only one of them left when they tossed me, he metioned that he would give me a ride back to my car except he had the dog with him that day and the dog would go nuts, but if I didn't have anyone else that could give me a ride he'd have the other officer come back.

Hell, I should be arrested every day.

kcfanXIII
01-24-2006, 02:39 AM

taco, i have a solution. my gorup of firends has one number that we all call if we get arrested. not that she can bail us out, but she can set the wheels in motion. its one of our frineds mom's. i feel sorry for her, but she seems to take hold of the concept pretty well.

Simplex3
01-24-2006, 02:42 AM
taco, i have a solution. my gorup of firends has one number that we all call if we get arrested. not that she can bail us out, but she can set the wheels in motion. its one of our frineds mom's. i feel sorry for her, but she seems to take hold of the concept pretty well.
I have a better solution. TRY NOT GETTING ARRESTED.

That is all.

kcfanXIII
01-24-2006, 02:47 AM
I have a better solution. TRY NOT GETTING ARRESTED.

That is all.

ya, that is true. but as hard as i try to not drive drunk, sometimes my judgment really is impaired to the point i think i'm ok. i don't make it a habit, but some times, god this sounds lame, i don't mean to.

greg63
01-24-2006, 06:52 AM

ROFLROFLFunny stuff! :thumb:

Hog Farmer
01-24-2006, 07:54 AM
I'm sure there are probably good reasons... None of which would apply to me.

****ing Liar!

Cochise
01-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Instead of telling the guy he is SOL, why not offer to get his phone and look up a number for him since you can't actually let him have it?

Seems like that would be a good compromise.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Instead of telling the guy he is SOL, why not offer to get his phone and look up a number for him since you can't actually let him have it?

Seems like that would be a good compromise.

because I don't have the phone...the arresting officer either takes it with him or leaves it in the vehicle that the person was pulled over in

SLAG
01-24-2006, 09:35 AM
because I don't have the phone...the arresting officer either takes it with him or leaves it in the vehicle that the person was pulled over in

Sux to be him

Cochise
01-24-2006, 09:36 AM

Did you tell him not to drop the soap? ROFL

Skip Towne
01-24-2006, 09:37 AM
A 10 year old warrant? I thought warrants had expiration dates.

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 09:39 AM
A 10 year old warrant? I thought warrants had expiration dates.

some do some don't ...Colorado just upped it's statute of limitations from 7 to 15 years on some crimes....it's all about the $$$

CosmicPal
01-24-2006, 09:39 AM
I was at a bar this weekend with one of my co-workers and we were discussing the upcoming game, and for some reason I asked him about that fat-azz brother of our other co-worker who went to KC with us for the Chiefs/Bronco game and he proceeded to tell me he was in jail for beating up his wife.

Apparently the dumb-azz broke into her apartment and broke a bunch of stuff and then stood over her bed and took a whiz all over her bed. :shake:

And then, a few moments later, some gal comes over and we start talking to her and I find out she's married. I ask her where her husband was and she said he was in jail for beating her as well. I just looked at my co-worker and shook my head. Two donkey fans in one night in jail for beating up women. :shake:

Dunit35
01-24-2006, 09:58 AM
I had a DUMBASS friend who got put in jail overnite for stealing a horse lawn ornament or something. The idiot was stupid enough to just leave the big cement horse in the back of his truck.

greg63
01-24-2006, 11:39 AM
some do some don't ...Colorado just upped it's statute of limitations from 7 to 15 years on some crimes....it's all about the $$$

CP should be police chief (no pun intended) then. :D

Duck Dog
01-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Did you tell him not to drop the soap? ROFL

Before, during or after the 'mandatory' anal probe?

DenverChief
01-24-2006, 04:30 PM
CP should be police chief (no pun intended) then. :D
ROFL