PDA

View Full Version : NFL Rumors

ChiefsfaninPA
01-25-2006, 12:11 PM
I am sure we have all heard our fair share of rumors by now. Like TO to the Donkeys. But the one I find most troublesome if it happens would be Dante Caulpepper to the Raiders. People have spotted Moss and Caulpepper hanging out the last few days. I don't know how cap wise the Raiders could pull it off, but stranger things have occured. That would make the Raiders dangerous. There D would still be terrible, but so was ours in 03 and look what we managed to do (minus the playoffs).

King_Chief_Fan
01-25-2006, 12:19 PM
I am sure we have all heard our fair share of rumors by now. Like TO to the Donkeys. But the one I find most troublesome if it happens would be Dante Caulpepper to the Raiders. People have spotted Moss and Caulpepper hanging out the last few days. I don't know how cap wise the Raiders could pull it off, but stranger things have occured. That would make the Raiders dangerous. There D would still be terrible, but so was ours in 03 and look what we managed to do (minus the playoffs).

I don't care if they have Moss, Culpepper, Manning, Favre.
That organization is a pit hole that avoids success due to the meddling owner. You really think a real coach will go to Oakland.
Last one was Gruden. Didn't take him long to bail out.
Oakland = POS place to coach
KC will continue to own the Raiders

Wile_E_Coyote
01-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Moss & Culpeper spent alot of years together. The two of them seen together again seems rather harmless

ChiefsfaninPA
01-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Moss & Culpeper spent alot of years together. The two of them seen together again seems rather harmless

Hopefully so. I don't care how mismanaged the organization is. If they have enough talent they could compete. I agree that the owner puts them at a disadvantage but look at how we compete and we are mismanaged also.

eighty2
01-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Sweet. He had like 1421341234 INTs.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Hopefully so. I don't care how mismanaged the organization is. If they have enough talent they could compete. I agree that the owner puts them at a disadvantage but look at how we compete and we are mismanaged also.

the Chiefs need to get their own house in order before worring about the trashy neighbors :)

foxman
01-25-2006, 12:39 PM
The only way this happens is if C-Pep takes a mongo pay restructuring and from what I have read he wants more not less.

Skip Towne
01-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Sweet. He had like 1421341234 INTs.
I've told you 5 million times not to exaggerate.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-25-2006, 12:43 PM
The only way this happens is if C-Pep takes a mongo pay restructuring and from what I have read he wants more not less.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think it has a chance of happening but you never know. We still beat them twice a year with him at QB. It would make them more competitive though.

Hoover
01-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Plus is Culpepper going to be ready to play to start the season?

alanm
01-25-2006, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't read too much into it. Culpepper needs to be more worried about his shredded knee and his rehab than where he may be possibly be working next fall.

58-4ever
01-25-2006, 12:54 PM
I've told you 5 million times not to exaggerate.

ROFL ROFL

BigChiefFan
01-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Culpepper fired his agent, because he intends to play out this year and not have a contract dispute as a distraction. He also has said that he intends to play as a VIKING.