PDA

View Full Version : Brokeback Question

Pages : 1 [2]

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Heh! :)

That's probably the most irrelevant post I've seen yet.

Skip Towne
01-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey Slayer..........uh, I mean Jenson, at what point did you realize you knew everything?

Bwana
Thanks for your input "Packfan." So how's that whole young Democrat for Howard Dean for President thing going for you bud?

Reaper16
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~t42cemeteries/Texas/Dallas/OakGrove/IJ/JENSON.JPG

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Hey Slayer..........uh, I mean Jenson, at what point did you realize you knew everything?

June 24th, 1995

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks for your input "Packfan." So how's that whole young Democrat for Howard Dean for President thing going for you bud?

If you're talking to me, I'm a card carrying member of the Republican party.

Frazod
01-26-2006, 06:31 PM
You post everyday throughout the day. Pretty demanding job.
Ah, another one of the many things you don't know shit about, you ignorant little punk. Do you really think you know about working because you're passing out videos for minimum wage? When you're working without the safety net of your parents' house and money, when your next meal and where you'll be sleeping at night depend on the money you personally bring in, then talk to me about what I do for a living or how hard I do or don't work on any given day. Obviously these concepts are beyond your limited comprehension.

I liked the way you criticized me for being fat and smoking. Newsflash, dipshit - when I was 18, I weighed 135 pounds and hated cigarettes. That was 22 YEARS AGO. Be sure to check in with me in 2028 and let me know if you've f#cked up anything in your idyllic little life. Do you really think you understand the will to overcome life problems because you've nearly mastered high school? What a f#cking idiot you are.

This time next year, you could be addicted to heroin; you could be a father; you could be dead. THERE'S NO WAY OF KNOWING. You're just as weak, stupid and naive as every other friggin teenager, and you utterly lack wisdom or experience. This makes you both an easy mark and an accident waiting to happen. Life's got all sorts of nasty little surprises in store for you, any one of which can instantly derail your plans to do whatever it is you want to do. Get in with the wrong crowd, drive down the wrong street at the wrong time, make a single bad decision in a moment of weakness - it really doesn't take much to change everything, perhaps quickly, perhaps slowly. And you won't know how you'll deal with any of it until it happens. What you want to do, or what you think you'll do means absolutely nothing.

As does your opinion of anybody here.

:shake:

Count Zarth
01-26-2006, 06:55 PM
FATALITY!

Skip Towne
01-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Ah, another one of the many things you don't know shit about, you ignorant little punk. Do you really think you know about working because you're passing out videos for minimum wage? When you're working without the safety net of your parents' house and money, when your next meal and where you'll be sleeping at night depend on the money you personally bring in, then talk to me about what I do for a living or how hard I do or don't work on any given day. Obviously these concepts are beyond your limited comprehension.

I liked the way you criticized me for being fat and smoking. Newsflash, dipshit - when I was 18, I weighed 135 pounds and hated cigarettes. That was 22 YEARS AGO. Be sure to check in with me in 2028 and let me know if you've f#cked up anything in your idyllic little life. Do you really think you understand the will to overcome life problems because you've nearly mastered high school? What a f#cking idiot you are.

This time next year, you could be addicted to heroin; you could be a father; you could be dead. THERE'S NO WAY OF KNOWING. You're just as weak, stupid and naive as every other friggin teenager, and you utterly lack wisdom or experience. This makes you both an easy mark and an accident waiting to happen. Life's got all sorts of nasty little surprises in store for you, any one of which can instantly derail your plans to do whatever it is you want to do. Get in with the wrong crowd, drive down the wrong street at the wrong time, make a single bad decision in a moment of weakness - it really doesn't take much to change everything, perhaps quickly, perhaps slowly. And you won't know how you'll deal with any of it until it happens. What you want to do, or what you think you'll do means absolutely nothing.

Exactly right. Rep.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 07:40 PM

I neither pass out videos for minimum wage nor make up excuses for life.

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Excuse me for not being a post-whore,but I've been around since the old KC Star days. You put your stupid-ass picture up for everyone to see, tell everyone intimate details of your life and your life's ambition, but turn into a bitch-on-wheels when someone calls you on it (i.e. me on your grammar and a ton of others about your ass pic)? Sounds to me like YOU'RE the one with the confidence problem. Search for the John Goodman is Dead thread, then tell me you're sorry about where I live.

:)

"Intimate details of my life"... give me a ****ing break.

"Bitch on wheels" -honey, I was born with a bad ass attitude and that'll never change.

As for the confidence problem.... there is no problem...and that may be the ONLY problem. But I'm cool with that..I'd rather be semi- egotistical than put myself down every five seconds. Those girls can kick rocks...I'm happy being me, thankyou.

Keep living it big in Hollywood.... real big.

I'm gonna go have some drinks with my girls and laugh about sorry people like you, you big Hollywood producer. ROFL

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2006, 08:12 PM
"Intimate details of my life"... give me a ****ing break.

"Bitch on wheels" -honey, I was born with a bad ass attitude and that'll never change.

As for the confidence problem.... there is no problem...and that may be the ONLY problem. But I'm cool with that..I'd rather be semi- egotistical than put myself down every five seconds. Those girls can kick rocks...I'm happy being me, thankyou.

Keep living it big in Hollywood.... real big.

I'm gonna go have some drinks with my girls and laugh about sorry people like you, you big Hollywood producer. ROFL

Wow, that's sad. I'd never talk to anyone about you. What a life you must lead. And by the way, bad grammar on internet BB's and emails by someone who wants to be a teacher is pathetic. What are you gonna tell me next - 2+2=5?

And if you want to get personal here, bitch, you'll be LUCKY to ever live the life I've led. Good luck with that!

SLAG
01-26-2006, 08:28 PM
And if you want to get personal here, bitch, you'll be LUCKY to ever live the life I've led. Good luck with that!

Do you ever NOT gloat about your life or line of work?
:shrug:

Bwana
01-26-2006, 08:31 PM

WTF? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :shake:

jspchief
01-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Jesus christ. We're all so lucky to be blessed with Dane's presence.

This guy's probably a busboy at some shithole restaraunt in some crappy part of California.

DaneMcCloud

Hey Slag, I didn't say anything about my "line of work". I also mentioned in a prior post that I'm not currently working for any of the studios. And I never, ever said I was a "Movie Producer". I don't even know where that came from. In regards to the quote about my life, I was talking about my life experiences, many of which have been documented on this BB. But this was long before you came along.

Reaper16
You're just as weak, stupid and naive as every other friggin teenager, and you utterly lack wisdom or experience.
Hey, let's not generalize here. :)

Frazod
01-26-2006, 08:40 PM

Us poor simpletons may not be bright enough to realize it now, but interracting with Dame and his protege young master gojenson is certainly the highlight of our otherwise failed and useless lives. Where else could slime such as us come in contact with such BRILLIANCE! BRILLIANCE, I TELL YOU!!!

One day, we'll tell our grandchildren about this!

:whackit:

SLAG
01-26-2006, 08:41 PM

This guy's probably a busboy at some shithole restaraunt in some crappy part of California.

No he is in hollywood, but he came there with asperations to be a movie star,

He saw an ad in the paper looking for ACTORS ONLY,

they promised they would make him a star

Sadly enough he could only be cast as
"The Gimp"

Skip Towne
01-26-2006, 08:41 PM

I heard he is a fluffer in the gay pron industry.

SLAG
01-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey Slag, I didn't say anything about my "line of work". I also mentioned in a prior post that I'm not currently working for any of the studios. And I never, ever said I was a "Movie Producer". I don't even know where that came from. In regards to the quote about my life, I was talking about my life experiences, many of which have been documented on this BB. But this was long before you came along.

Getting fingered in the ass in hollywood Would not be considered by most as positive

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2006, 08:42 PM

I've never worked in a restaurant in my life. And while I've certainly lived in some of worst parts of Hollywood (and woke up with coachroaches crawling on me), I'm fortunate that those days are in the rearview mirror. But I've certainly never forgot about them, that's for sure.

jspchief
01-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I've never worked in a restaurant in my life. And while I've certainly lived in some of worst parts of Hollywood (and woke up with coachroaches crawling on me), I'm fortunate that those days are in the rearview mirror. But I've certainly never forgot about them, that's for sure.I don't really remember you being an asshole in the past, but you're being a first class one in this thread.

You seem to have a pretty high opinion of yourself. Assuming anyone actually believes your line of shit, I honestly doubt they are impressed with it. You might want to lower your nose a few notches.

SLAG
01-26-2006, 08:45 PM
I've never worked in a restaurant in my life. And while I've certainly lived in some of worst parts of Hollywood (and woke up with coachroaches crawling on me), I'm fortunate that those days are in the rearview mirror. But I've certainly never forgot about them, that's for sure.

Damn dane im sorry I think I respect you now

Damn, Having a roof over your head, roachs, and what not

I better stop sending Money to the poor children in third world countrys for Clean water....... Because there are unfortunate hollywood dickheads that need our help

tk13
01-26-2006, 08:46 PM

I don't know about you, but I'm printing this thread out and selling it on eBay for a small fortune. I'm gonna be RICH! MUAHAHAHAHA!

DaneMcCloud
I heard he is a fluffer in the gay pron industry.

Well since you were the FIRST fluffer in silent movies, I'm sure you could check with your connections (if they're not all dead) to find out about my background.

siberian khatru

I don't care who that's directed to, that's just damn good shit. :clap:

Skip Towne
01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Well since you were the FIRST fluffer in silent movies, I'm sure you could check with your connections (if they're not all dead) to find out about my background.
I checked with them and they said you are a f-a-g-g-o-t.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
I don't really remember you being an asshole in the past, but you're being a first class one in this thread.

You seem to have a pretty high opinion of yourself. Assuming anyone actually believes your line of shit, I honestly doubt they are impressed with it. You might want to lower your nose a few notches.

Dude, what i want to know why I'm being labeled as asshole? Because I pointed out that there's no "Gay Agenda" in Hollywood? Because I pointed out that a thread about a gay themed movie turned into everyone attacking Jenson? Because I called out QTChief or whatever?

And my life has been my life. If pointing out certain aspects of my offends people, I'm sorry. But I've been through the good and they VERY bad out here. So there's nothing that anyone on this board can say that would really offend me. I've been as low as one can get and climbed my way out it. And I've seen a LOT out here. So I apologize if my life experience offends.

plbrdude
01-26-2006, 08:55 PM
there is a gay agenda in hollywood, not only that, there's a political agenda in d.c.

jspchief
01-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Dude, what i want to know why I'm being labeled as asshole? Because I pointed out that there's no "Gay Agenda" in Hollywood? Because I pointed out that a thread about a gay themed movie turned into everyone attacking Jenson? Because I called out QTChief or whatever?

And my life has been my life. If pointing out certain aspects of my offends people, I'm sorry. But I've been through the good and they VERY bad out here. So there's nothing that anyone on this board can say that would really offend me. I've been as low as one can get and climbed my way out it. And I've seen a LOT out here. So I apologize if my life experience offends.I don't think it has anything to do with the whole stupid agenda argument. The only agenda Hollywood has is self-fellatio and making money.

You're coming off as a braggart. That's why you're being labeled an asshole. When you say something like "you'll be LUCKY to ever live the life I've led", while dropping all your accomplishments like they're treats for the sad people to scramble for, you come off as an incorrigible douche.

SLAG
01-26-2006, 08:56 PM

And my life has been my life. If pointing out certain aspects of my offends people, I'm sorry. But I've been through the good and they VERY bad out here. So there's nothing that anyone on this board can say that would really offend me. I've been as low as one can get and climbed my way out it. And I've seen a LOT out here. So I apologize if my life experience offends.

Im just amazed,

In all this "Life Experience" that you have had, the good and the bad. Im suprized at your attitude towards others and life. Your cockyness is unneeded and your lack of respect is astounding.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2006, 09:03 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with the whole stupid agenda argument. The only agenda Hollywood has is self-fellatio and making money.

You're coming off as a braggart. That's why you're being labeled an asshole. When you say something like "you'll be LUCKY to ever live the life I've led", while dropping all your accomplishments like they're treats for the sad people to scramble for, you come off as an incorrigible douche.

Well, I'm with you on that one. I shouldn't have said that. But it seems like people were piling on long before that.

But whatever. If people hate Hollywood and see me as "Hollywood", then I guess it means that they really don't know me. Which is fine, too. I've never really tried to make friends here. I just come for the insight. And I thought that I might be able to add a little insight into how Hollywood studios really function. But it's obviously gone way off course.

I apologize to those to whom I've offended.

SLAG
01-26-2006, 09:03 PM
I apologize to those to whom I've offended.

283 Posts Later......

Logical
01-26-2006, 09:21 PM

You really should realize that there are probably people on this BB that have a better life and those that have worse lives than you. Not sure why you would want to throw negative images on other peoples lives, especially people you really do not know. I take it you may be having a bad day, as I do not recall you posting like this in the past.

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 09:32 PM
You really should realize that there are probably people on this BB that have a better life and those that have worse lives than you. Not sure why you would want to throw negative images on other peoples lives, especially people you really do not know. I take it you may be having a bad day, as I do not recall you posting like this in the past.
It's okay... there's bad apples everywhere. He's having issues and he can take them out on me if he chooses. I don't get offended... just stirring the pot a little bit. :)

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 09:35 PM
It's okay... there's bad apples everywhere. He's having issues and he can take them out on me if he chooses. I don't get offended... just stirring the pot a little bit. :)

There are bad apples.

Do you know what grade range you will be teaching?

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 09:42 PM
There are bad apples.

Get a life Webster. Would you like to see my College transcript where I manage a 3.7?? That's what I thought. Shut it.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Get a life Webster. Would you like to see my College transcript where I manage a 3.7?? That's what I thought. Shut it.

So...young children?

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 09:49 PM
So...young children?

If you were my student I'd take your bitch ass outside and let the playground bully beat the shit out of you... that's for sure.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 09:53 PM
If you were my student I'd take your bitch ass outside and let the playground bully beat the shit out of you... that's for sure.

If I were your student? You're two years older than me. By the time you are a certified teacher, I could be midway through college...

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 09:55 PM
If I were your student? You're two years older than me. By the time you are a certified teacher, I could be midway through college...
There's a scary thought... having you as a roomate in the dorms. I'd shoot myself.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
There's a scary thought... having you as a roomate in the dorms. I'd shoot myself.

I wouldn't stop you.

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't stop you.
goodnight kiddo.

Skip Towne
01-26-2006, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't stop you.
Last I saw of you, you were madly in love and contemplating marriage. Is that still on?

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Last I saw of you, you were madly in love and contemplating marriage. Is that still on?

Good lord...
You know what they say "... then comes marriage... then comes a baby..."
...this kid having a kid is a scary thought.

Folks this is how idiots are born.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 10:01 PM

Yes. And by contemplating, you mean only think about, not go out and do soon.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Folks this is how idiots are born.

What is how idiots are born? And what was the grade range again?

KChiefsQT
01-26-2006, 10:20 PM
You having the ability to have children. That's how idiots are born. . .and the cycle just keeps going from there. Like father, like son.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 10:24 PM
You having the ability to have children. That's how idiots are born. . .and the cycle just keeps going from there. Like father, like son.

I've never had children before...

Count Zarth
01-26-2006, 10:34 PM
I don't think Jenson is an idiot. He just got backed into a corner and the claws came out. I commend him for sticking to his guns and refusing to be anyone's bitch.

Rausch
01-26-2006, 10:37 PM
There are bad apples.

Please Jungian, give us her general IQ...

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Please Jungian, give us her general IQ...

Rausch
01-26-2006, 10:42 PM

So, based on what age a person decides to educate that is somehow relative to their IQ?

You should type that shit up, the AJP needs your genius...

Rausch
01-26-2006, 10:43 PM

You fail.

Based on this thread alone it's obvious she's not functionally retarded...

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 10:43 PM
So, based on what age a person decides to educate that is somehow relative to their IQ?

You should type that shit up, the AJP needs your genius...

No. I don't know how you got that idea.

Rausch
01-26-2006, 10:45 PM
No. I don't know how you got that idea.

You keep insulting her intelligence and asking what grade she intends to teach.

I suspected you had some purpose in repeating the same themes.

Perhaps yer' just redundant.

Jenson71
01-26-2006, 10:47 PM
You keep insulting her intelligence and asking what grade she intends to teach.

I suspected you had some purpose in repeating the same themes.

Perhaps yer' just redundant.

Perhaps I really am interested in what grade range she is intersted in teaching?

Rausch
01-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Perhaps I really am interested in what grade range she is intersted in teaching?

Grammar fopah!

Rausch
01-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Just let me know when this "I'm better'n you" shit gets annoying and you want to converse like normal people...

Jenson71
01-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Just let me know when this "I'm better'n you" shit gets annoying and you want to converse like normal people...

What do you want to talk about? And why are you forgetting "your, you're, their, there,they're" has been your battle cry for the past few years?

Inspector
01-27-2006, 09:28 AM

Well put!

Lots of little kids think they know everything when they are 18. 20 years later they are laughing at the stupidity of soem 18 year old who thinks they know everything.

He's a lot more typical than he realizes.

Inspector
01-27-2006, 09:38 AM

Yeah, those bug bombs are pretty effective, aren't they?

Sully
01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
It's funny how little this thread actually has to do with Brokeback Mountain.

SLAG
01-27-2006, 09:46 AM
It's funny how little this thread actually has to do with Brokeback Mountain.

Id Like to Nominate it for the H.O.C

Inspector
01-27-2006, 09:48 AM

You spelled a word incorrectly.

Normally I would never even notice, but in light of your recent posts trying to point others mistakes, I thought it was appropriate.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 10:05 AM
In reviewing this thread it seems to me that someone is repressing their homosexuality.

Jenson, do you secretly desire to play squat tag in the cucumber patch?

Dane, perhaps you could share some of your coming-out experiences with Jenson to ease him through the transition period. Butsecks optional, of course.

Jenson71
01-27-2006, 10:11 AM
You spelled a word incorrectly.

Normally I would never even notice, but in light of your recent posts trying to point others mistakes, I thought it was appropriate.

A typo? The word interested is used twice in that post. The first is spelled correctly, the second, incorrectly.

Jenson71
01-27-2006, 10:13 AM
In reviewing this thread it seems to me that someone is repressing their homosexuality.

Jenson, do you secretly desire to play squat tag in the cucumber patch?

I doubt homosexuals would even want to do that.

Jenson71
01-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Well put!

Lots of little kids think they know everything when they are 18. 20 years later they are laughing at the stupidity of soem 18 year old who thinks they know everything.

He's a lot more typical than he realizes.

Lots doesn't mean everybody. So far my record indicates on chiefsplanet that I save money for college, and do not like hookers, drugs, or fast cars. In 20 years, if I'm laughing at the stupidity of that, I'd be more a changed person than I could ever have imagined. If you'd rather have your kids spend money on video games, hookers, drugs, and fast or updated cars, then by all means, keep putting me down.

Rausch
01-27-2006, 10:32 AM
What do you want to talk about? And why are you forgetting "your, you're, their, there,they're" has been your battle cry for the past few years?

Because most people learn about contractions in the 4th or 5th grade.

Spelling errors happen. Typing fast, drunk, late at night, etc. I can understand some of that.

Jenson71
01-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Because most people learn about contractions in the 4th or 5th grade.

Spelling errors happen. Typing fast, drunk, late at night, etc. I can understand some of that.

Agreed.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 10:39 AM
I doubt homosexuals would even want to do that.

ROFL Just funning with ya' kid. Why so combative with the regulars on this thread?