PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick defends his younger brother

Coach
01-26-2006, 06:59 PM
ATLANTA (AP) - Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick believes Virginia Tech overreacted when the school dismissed his brother, Marcus, from the football team after he stomped on an opposing player during the Gator Bowl.

Marcus Vick later claimed the incident was accidental and that he apologized to Louisville's Elvis Dumervil, but the All-American defensive end denied receiving an apology.

Michael Vick, who led Virginia Tech to the 1999 national title game as a redshirt freshman, was at the Gator Bowl and saw his brother step on Dumervil.

"Sometimes your emotions just take over," Michael Vick said during halftime Wednesday night of the Atlanta Hawks' game against the Cleveland Cavaliers. "I know Marcus. He's not the kind of kid that's going to do something like that on purpose. That's just something he's got to live with, and now it's just time to move on."

Marcus Vick's Gator Bowl antics came after he received a speeding ticket on Dec. 17 in Hampton, Va., for driving with a suspended license.

He had been under a "zero tolerance" policy at Virginia Tech following his suspension from the university for the 2004 season after several legal problems.

Earlier this month, just three days after being kicked off the football team, Vick was arrested and charged with pulling a gun on three teenagers in Virginia.

The 21-year-old is free on $10,000 bond until he makes a March court appearance in Suffolk, Va., to face three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm.

The brothers are living together now in Michael Vick's home in Duluth, Ga.

Michael said he believes Marcus will be exonerated.

"No, I ain't mad," Michael Vick said. "He didn't do anything wrong. The world will all know when the truth comes out."

Marcus Vick was a first-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection last year as a sophomore. After being dismissed from the team, he made himself eligible for the NFL draft in April.

Michael Vick hadn't spoken of his brother's problems since the Falcons ended their 8-8 season with a 44-11 home loss to Carolina.

The decision to fire his position coach, Mike Johnson, on Jan. 4 surprised Vick, who made the Pro Bowl twice in the last two years.

"It hurts me to see him go," Vick said. "I wish we could've kept him around. I don't know why he's gone, but that decision was made, and it's just something I've got to deal with."

Vick has not yet spoken to a Falcons official since head coach Jim Mora hired Bill Musgrave as quarterbacks coach on Tuesday. He wished the team had consulted him before making the moves.

"I think it would've been appropriate, but it's all good," Vick said. "I can't make those decisions. That's why they coach."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5280324

Bwana
01-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks for you input "Ron" You overrated little prick.

kcxiv
01-26-2006, 07:02 PM
So many Chiefs fans are haters, kinda sad.

FringeNC
01-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Did Michael Vick actually make the Pro Bowl this year? How many Pro Bowl QBs have their qb coach get fired?

jspchief
01-26-2006, 07:04 PM
I know Marcus. He's not the kind of kid that's going to do something like that on purpose. Yea. He'll pull a gun on you, but he wouldn't intentionally step on your knee in a football game. :rolleyes:
"He didn't do anything wrong. The world will all know when the truth comes out."
I always love the "when the truth comes out" line. Why hasn't the truth already come out? Why don't you tell us the truth right now, to clear things up? Does it take a court proceeding to get to the truth? If he didn't do anything wrong, I would think that it would be better to make sure the truth is out so he can avoid all the negative press.

Bwana
01-26-2006, 07:05 PM

So are you a Falcon fan?

jspchief
01-26-2006, 07:07 PM
So many Chiefs fans are haters, kinda sad.Yup. I'm a "hater".

I hate people that play dirty football.
I hate people that pull guns on kids in McDonalds' parking lot.
I hate punks with a sense of entitlement.

headsnap
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM

:spock:

Elvis is BLACK!

Bwana
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Yup. I'm a "hater".

Either that or kcxiv has a shit load of Valtrex stock. :hmmm:

Over-Head
01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Lets see,
legal trouble,
breaks the law (driving while suspended)
plays with guns,
Steps on players.

Welcome to Oakland Mr. Vick :D

Bwana
01-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Lets see,
legal trouble,
plays with guns,
Steps on players.

No kidding! ROFL

Skip Towne
01-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Lets see,
legal trouble,
plays with guns,
Steps on players.

I'm sure none of that would bother Dungver.

Over-Head
01-26-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm sure none of that would bother Dungver.
Hell NO! :thumb:
We haven't had a guy look this good on paper since they tagged Jani a few years back.
He pure fu@king gold I tell ya!
Moss's past, Jani's, and this kid!
Are you kidden me ? This is a match made in heaven! ROFL

**Oh yeah, I just smoked one :bong: BTW :)

Mecca
01-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Even if he thinks what his brother did was wrong. He's not going to jump all over him in the public, the guy is still his brother.

NJ Chief Fan
01-26-2006, 07:54 PM
how many of you people stick up for your brother or sister

Dave Lane
01-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Did Michael Vick actually make the Pro Bowl this year? How many Pro Bowl QBs have their qb coach get fired?

Ones as pitiful as MV

Dave

Garcia Bronco
01-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Would anyone expect him to trash his brother publically? Wouldn't be much of a brother if he did.

Iowanian
01-26-2006, 08:58 PM
"Its not like he was hidin' his identity and gave the dude the herp"

I'd probably do the same thing, in some way or another.

jspchief
01-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Yea, Ron Mexico needs to stick up for his brother. Maybe give him another Escalade. Build his sense of entitlement up a bit.

God forbid someone tells the kid to clean up his act.

If it was my brother, I'd be saying he needs to do some growing up.

Extra Point
01-26-2006, 09:48 PM
You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the thug anywhere near a gun, McDonald's, or a member of the opposing D-line.

Oakland is too good for this prick. Send him to Denver!

Iowanian
01-26-2006, 09:52 PM
I'd stick up for him in public, and rip his arse a new one in private and tell him to Grow the Eff up....and probably would have a year or so ago, before he completely dicked himself.

chefsos
01-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick believes Virginia Tech overreacted when the school dismissed his brother, Marcus, from the football team after he stomped on an opposing player during the Gator Bowl.Overreacted? Hardly:He had been under a "zero tolerance" policy at Virginia Tech following his suspension from the university for the 2004 season after several legal problems.

I'm hoping we're turning the corner on what junk will and will not be accepted from assclowns. Sit their asses down. See: Terrell Owens, Ron Artest, Sidney Ponson, Kurt Busch.

Valiant
01-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Yup. I'm a "hater".

You forgot to add I hate punks who get 15year old girls drunk to take advantage of them...

Dunit35
01-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Michael making the Pro Bowl was stupid. I mean seriously if it wasnt for his speed he wouldn't even be playing in the NFL. Everyone knows that.

greg63
01-27-2006, 01:18 AM
Lets see,
legal trouble,
plays with guns,
Steps on players.

ROFLROFLROFL

He's Fader material alright.

1punkyQB
01-27-2006, 01:53 AM
I mean seriously if it wasnt for his speed he wouldn't even be playing in the NFL. And if Tom Brady was a mongoloid, he wouldn't be in the NFL. Smarts are his forte, speed is Vick's.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 10:22 AM
You forgot to add I hate punks who get 15year old girls drunk to take advantage of them...

Whoaa killer....you also need to put the blame on those girls for drinking and mis-representing their age. We also aren't talking about a 30 year-old doing it giving minors alcohol. He was 18 at the time..3 years difference ain't a whole bunch of difference. When I was 18 I was dating a 16 year-old and we drank beer all the time...both of us were under the age and sexually active...does that make me a punk? No...it makes me a horney teenager. I'm sure you have such things hanging in your closet as well.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Yup. I'm a "hater".

You are a hater. Derek Thomas had his own lapse in good jufgement on the football field...I don't se you calling him out for it. I also love how you've convicted MV without a trial. I could tell you MV and I went out last night shooting guns and you'd believe it.

So yeah...you're are a hater.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Whoaa killer....you also need to put the blame on those girls for drinking and mis-representing their age. We also aren't talking about a 30 year-old doing it giving minors alcohol. He was 18 at the time..3 years difference ain't a whole bunch of difference. When I was 18 I was dating a 16 year-old and we drank beer all the time...both of us were under the age and sexually active...does that make me a punk? No...it makes me a horney teenager. I'm sure you have such things hanging in your closet as well.

Dude, are you seriously defending Mrcus Vick's actions?

18=Legal Adult

Under 18= Minor

Div. 1 College QB=high profile athlete with potential to make big$$

Morally bankrupt dumb fothermucker too dumb to realize his position and act accordingly, who can't spell CAT if you spot him the C & A, who acts like a ghetto fool, steps on the leg of an opponent who is face down on the ground, gets kicked off his own team causing his draft stock to plummet and costs himself big $$= Marcus Vick

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Dude, are you seriously defending Mrcus Vick's actions?

18=Legal Adult

Under 18= Minor

Div. 1 College QB=high profile athlete with potential to make big$$

Morally bankrupt dumb fothermucker too dumb to realize his position and act accordingly, who can't spell CAT if you spot him the C & A, who acts like a ghetto fool, steps on the leg of an opponent who is face down on the ground, gets kicked off his own team causing his draft stock to plummet and costs himself big $$= Marcus VickDefending...perhaps...but diffenately pointing out the hypocracy. You never drank underage? That's a yes or no question.

Simplex3
01-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Yea, Ron Mexico needs to stick up for his brother. Maybe give him another Escalade. Build his sense of entitlement up a bit.

God forbid someone tells the kid to clean up his act.

If it was my brother, I'd be saying he needs to do some growing up.
Hmmm, so you can say "enabler" too.

Simplex3
01-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Both Vick brothers are dumbasses. Let's face it, they weren't raised right. They're both selfish, arogant a**hats who have been given everything they want for no reason other than they have some physical tools. You don't help people like that by going on about how "the truth will come out", you help people like that by telling them to appologize and grow the f**k up.

The most telling fact that I got out of the article was Marcus outright lying about appologizing to the other player. It tells me several things:

1. Marcus knows he did something he needs to appologize for.
2. He's too ****ing arogant and/or chicken to actually make the appology.
3. He's too stupid to think through the fact that someone might check up on this lie by calling the other guy.

This guy needs to go away and take Black Jesus the ultimate pocket passer with him.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Defending...perhaps...but diffenately pointing out the hypocracy. You never drank underage? That's a yes or no question.

Hell yes I drank underage; in now way am I faulting Vick for that.
Did I ever drink underage and finger a 15 year old girl when I was 18?
Absolutely not.
Vick is being judged not on a single incident but on his body of work. I won't repeat the laundry list of troubles he has had, proven and admitted violations of the law and team rules, suffice it to say that over a period of time Marcus Mexico's actions have clearly shown who and what he is, and is not.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Hell yes I drank underage;

If you handed a beer or whatever drink to a friend then you broke the same law Marcus broke.

jspchief
01-27-2006, 12:06 PM
If you handed a beer or whatever drink to a friend then you broke the same law Marcus broke.OK. That explains away the least offensive of his rap sheet.

Now ask me if I ever pulled a gun on anyone when I was a kid.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Did I ever drink underage and finger a 15 year old girl when I was 18?
Absolutely not.

Are you sure? I was at many a keg party in Blacksburg in college and handed out many beers to many girls and didn't card a one of them. I assumed them all to be Virginia Tech students. I might have been wrong...there could have been some 15 year-old-girls there that looked of age. IMO...the onus is on them as well...they knew they were under age when they took the beer. So I think it's fair that if you're going to call out MV...you need to call out the girls in that case as well. Even still...the moral outrage is ridiculous and hypocritical to the nth degree because we've all done stuff of this nature...there was just nothing to be gained by making a stink about it or we got lucky.

Skyy God
01-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Stepping into my time machine, at least Marcus Vick wasn't (or won't) be given a ten year minimum prison sentence. The Marcus Dixon case was a travesty of justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/02/13/findlaw.analysis.colb.statutory.rape/

Garcia Bronco
OK. That explains away the least offensive of his rap sheet.

Now ask me if I ever pulled a gun on anyone when I was a kid.

Whoaa...he's been charged with pulling a gun...that doesn't mean that he did it. Let's let him get convicted of it, and then we can address that.

jspchief
Ha. a Va Tech alum. No wonder.

:homer:

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Stepping into my time machine, at least Marcus Vick wasn't (or won't) be given a ten year minimum prison sentence. The Marcus Dixon case was a travesty of justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/02/13/findlaw.analysis.colb.statutory.rape/

I fail to see the comparison

jspchief
01-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Whoaa...he's been charged with pulling a gun...that doesn't mean that he did it. Let's let him get convicted of it, and then we can address that.All I know is I've heard the stories about him pulling the gun, the police believed those stories enough to arrest him, and the district attorney believed those stories enough to press charges.

Meanwhile, all we get from the Mexico family is "the truth will come out". If there's another side of the story, they sure aren't in any hurry to tell it.

Skyy God
01-27-2006, 12:14 PM
My understanding was that he was charged with or alleged to have had sex with the minor he gave beer to. If I'm wrong, disregard.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:16 PM
If you handed a beer or whatever drink to a friend then you broke the same law Marcus broke.

Handing a beer to a friend=statutory rape? What county do you live in?

Even if you throw that one out the window how about the driving while impaired, marijuana possession, cowardly act of stepping on an opponent when he is down, etc.?

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Whoaa...he's been charged with pulling a gun...that doesn't mean that he did it. Let's let him get convicted of it, and then we can address that.

Face it: the kid is an absolute ghetto punk. He got kicked off of a Div. 1 football team. In order for a starting QB to get kicked off a team it has to be proven that he committed some pretty bad acts.

What does it tell you when the only one defending this idiot is a VA Tech alumn?

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Vick is being judged not on a single incident but on his body of work. I won't repeat the laundry list of troubles he has had, proven and admitted violations of the law and team rules, suffice it to say that over a period of time Marcus Mexico's actions have clearly shown who and what he is, and is not.

Actually...the President of Virginia Tech is now saying he might have been too hasty in removing Marcus Vick from the University and is forming an investigatived body to look into it. I wouldn't expect him back, but it was hasty.

He's been cited and pled no contest to giving alcohol to minors. He's been convicted of having pot. Having an un-insured motor vehicle on the road. And some speeding tickets.

He's been charged by the Commonwealth attorney for:

Driving with a suspended license (the DL was suspended because un-insured vehicle)
3 counts of brandishing a firm arm

You're right...the body of work is terrible in the eyes of the law, but in reality...the moral outrage is hypocritical, and you can't call anybody out for being charged with something....it needs to be proven in a court of law..and that's all I'm saying.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:21 PM
My understanding was that he was charged with or alleged to have had sex with the minor he gave beer to. If I'm wrong, disregard.
He did not. He would be a sex offender at that point and would not have been allowed back in school. Colleges take that very seriously.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:24 PM
You're right...the body of work is terrible in the eyes of the law, but in reality...the moral outrage is hypocritical, and you can't call anybody out for being charged with something....it needs to be proven in a court of law..and that's all I'm saying.

My outrage, if it can be called such, isn't moral. My problem with Vick is that he is polluting college football and I want him out. His blatant disregard for his status as starting QB and student-athlete sickens me; I want him out of the neighborhood. Playing at the collegiate level is a privelege and he does not meet the entrance requirements.

Take that shit to the ghetto or to the pros if anyone is stupid enough to gamble on this headcase.

jspchief
01-27-2006, 12:25 PM
You're right...the body of work is terrible in the eyes of the law, but in reality...the moral outrage is hypocritical, and you can't call anybody out for being charged with something....it needs to be proven in a court of law..and that's all I'm saying. He's also been a world class dick on the field all season. He has a serious attitude problem.

And I sure as hell can call someone out that has been charged but not yet convicted. I believe the story. That's all I need. Marcus Vick doesn't get "innocent until proven guilty" in the court of public opinion.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Handing a beer to a friend=statutory rape? What county do you live in?

Even if you throw that one out the window how about the driving while impaired, marijuana possession, cowardly act of stepping on an opponent when he is down, etc.?

Have you every drank and drove where your BAC was above the legal limit? That is a yes or no question.

I have...as wrong as it was or the bad things that could have happened,...I was lucky no one hit me or I hit them.

As far as him stepping on Dumervil's leg....it was a complete lack of good judgement and in essence...he was kicked off the football team for it....not good enough for you? And I'm sure it was the first time it's ever happened on a football field anywhere.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:27 PM
He did not. He would be a sex offender at that point and would not have been allowed back in school. Colleges take that very seriously.

ROFL Holy chit dude you are a SERIOUS homer. Are you really trying to convince anyone that Marcus Mexico didn't throw his Alabama king snake at the teenager? What, he got them drunk and then counselled them about the evils of drugs, guns, alchohol, and poor sportsmanship?

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:28 PM
He's also been a world class dick on the field all season. He has a serious attitude problem.

And I sure as hell can call someone out that has been charged but not yet convicted. I believe the story. That's all I need. Marcus Vick doesn't get "innocent until proven guilty" in the court of public opinion.

Your first staement is a lie.

I hope you're never on trial for something....based on your last statement...you'd deserve the same treatment.

jspchief
01-27-2006, 12:29 PM
I hope you're never on trial for something....based on your last statement...you'd deserve the same treatment.Yea, I know. Believe it or not, I think OJ did it too. The nerve.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Have you every drank and drove where your BAC was above the legal limit? That is a yes or no question.

I have...as wrong as it was or the bad things that could have happened,...I was lucky no one hit me or I hit them.

As far as him stepping on Dumervil's leg....it was a complete lack of good judgement and in essence...he was kicked off the football team for it....not good enough for you? And I'm sure it was the first time it's ever happened on a football field anywhere.

If you can accept all of these actions from an athlete representing your school, the horrendously immature act of poor sportsmanship you describe above, the law violations, the attitude, the almost unintelligible way he speaks and acts as though above the law, then good on you.

The majority of America feels quite differently.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:31 PM
ROFL Holy chit dude you are a SERIOUS homer. Are you really trying to convince anyone that Marcus Mexico didn't throw his Alabama king snake at the teenager? What, he got them drunk and then counselled them about the evils of drugs, guns, alchohol, and poor sportsmanship?

What Marcus...or what you do with dick is entirely his and your business...I don't know if he tried to have sex with them or not....what I do know is that he pled no contest to giving alcohol to under age drinkers while he himself was an under age drinker. Again...I'm not defending his track record...merely pointing out the hypocrits.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:34 PM
What Marcus...or what you do with dick is entirely his and your business...I don't know if he tried to have sex with them or not....what I do know is that he pled no contest to giving alcohol to under age drinkers while he himself was an under age drinker. Again...I'm not defending his track record...merely pointing out the hypocrits.

Face it: you had a world-class a-hole as your starting QB. Every time you defend his indefensible position you get a little bit of his shit on your shoes. The good news for you is that the punk-ass bitch is kicked out of school and you will never have to defend him again.

I respect your loyalty to your alma mater; it takes real dedication to defend a known and convicted piece of chit like Marcus Vick. Fans/alumni like you, and a great coach like Coach Beamer, deserve better.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:34 PM
, the almost unintelligible way he speaks

The majority of America feels quite differently.

Wow...he's really gotten under your skin. You gonna talk about his mom next.

I don't think you're actually able to speak for the majority of Americans.

Like I said...I'm not defending his actions of the field or off....just pointing out the hypocrits.

jspchief
01-27-2006, 12:39 PM
We'll see how hypocritical NFL scouts are. My guess is NFL teams are going to see his problems in the same light as I do, and avoid him.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Wow...he's really gotten under your skin. You gonna talk about his mom next.

I don't think you're actually able to speak for the majority of Americans.

Like I said...I'm not defending his actions of the field or off....just pointing out the hypocrits.

The court of public opinion has spoken loud and clear. It is now a non-issue, he is gone. Major props to VA Tech for kicking him out and sending a message to future ghetto boys, prima donnas, and above-the-law athletes: that behavior will not be tolerated at the college level.

StcChief
01-27-2006, 12:43 PM
Let's see if they convict him of anything....

Mean while plenty of opportunity to get in trouble in
ATL hanging at MV's crib. Idle hands are the devils tool. :p :p

vailpass
01-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Let's see if they convict him of anything....

Mean while plenty of opportunity to get in trouble in
ATL hanging at MV's crib. Idle hands are the devils tool. :p :p

Right about now I think its more a case of an idle tool in the hands of the devil.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:49 PM
My problem with Vick is that he is polluting college football and I want him out. His blatant disregard for his status as starting QB and student-athlete sickens me; I want him out of the neighborhood. .

Well...he's out...and he won't be back...and if he gets convicted of the fire arm counts...he'll mostly likely spend some time behind bars. Which he deserves if he pointed a gun at that family...even if they did provoke him.

FringeNC
01-27-2006, 12:54 PM
GB reminds me of Michael Irvin defending TO...

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:56 PM
GB reminds me of Michael Irvin defending TO...

I'm not yelling and spitting.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 12:58 PM
We'll see how hypocritical NFL scouts are. My guess is NFL teams are going to see his problems in the same light as I do, and avoid him.

He's got bigger problems than going to the NFL right now. I just hope he gets help.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Well...he's out...and he won't be back...and if he gets convicted of the fire arm counts...he'll mostly likely spend some time behind bars. Which he deserves if he pointed a gun at that family...even if they did provoke him.

So who does coach Beamer have in the fold to play QB next year? Is VA Tech going to have any rebuilding to do next season or will they just do their usual re-load?

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 01:37 PM
So who does coach Beamer have in the fold to play QB next year? Is VA Tech going to have any rebuilding to do next season or will they just do their usual re-load?

I think we take it on the chin next year. The defensive line won't be as good...the offensive line won't be as good...and we'll have a brand new QB that was highly recruited out of High School named Sean Glennon...he's about 6-3. Our QB coach went to the Vikings...so that will be new. We have to play Miami on the road. We'll probably have 3-4 loses next year...but we should be back up in the mix in two years.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 01:51 PM
I think we take it on the chin next year. The defensive line won't be as good...the offensive line won't be as good...and we'll have a brand new QB that was highly recruited out of High School named Sean Glennon...he's about 6-3. Our QB coach went to the Vikings...so that will be new. We have to play Miami on the road. We'll probably have 3-4 loses next year...but we should be back up in the mix in two years.

Beamer is a hell of a coach and athletes want to play there; I can't see the Hokies falling too far or being down for long.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Beamer is a hell of a coach and athletes want to play there; I can't see the Hokies falling too far or being down for long.
We lose Daryl Tapp(who I hope the Broncos pick up), Jimmy Williams(suffers from Lenny Walls' Disease), and our center. Plus our starting tailbacks Imoh(Vicks former roommate) and Cedric Humes. It'll be tough replacing those guys...but the schedule looks kind

Sat, Sep. 2, 2006NortheasternTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 9, 2006at North Carolina *TBAChapel Hill, N.C.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 16, 2006Duke *TBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 23, 2006CincinnatiTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 30, 2006Georgia Tech *TBABlacksburg, Va.
http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gifThu, Oct. 12, 2006at Boston College *TBAESPNChestnut Hill, Mass.
http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gifSat, Oct. 21, 2006Southern MissTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Thu, Oct. 26, 2006Clemson *TBAESPNBlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 4, 2006at Miami *TBAMiami, Fla.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 11, 2006Kent StateTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 18, 2006at Wake Forest *TBAWinston-Salem, N.C.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 25, 2006Virginia *TBABlacksburg, Va.

vailpass
01-27-2006, 02:06 PM
We lose Daryl Tapp(who I hope the Broncos pick up), Jimmy Williams(suffers from Lenny Walls' Disease), and our center. Plus our starting tailbacks Imoh(Vicks former roommate) and Cedric Humes. It'll be tough replacing those guys...but the schedule looks kind

Sat, Sep. 2, 2006NortheasternTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 9, 2006at North Carolina *TBAChapel Hill, N.C.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 16, 2006Duke *TBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 23, 2006CincinnatiTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Sep. 30, 2006Georgia Tech *TBABlacksburg, Va.
http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gifThu, Oct. 12, 2006at Boston College *TBAESPNChestnut Hill, Mass.
http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gifSat, Oct. 21, 2006Southern MissTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Thu, Oct. 26, 2006Clemson *TBAESPNBlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 4, 2006at Miami *TBAMiami, Fla.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 11, 2006Kent StateTBABlacksburg, Va.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 18, 2006at Wake Forest *TBAWinston-Salem, N.C.http://www.hokiesports.com/images/tableline.gif
Sat, Nov. 25, 2006Virginia *TBABlacksburg, Va.

At Miami will be a very tough win.
GA Tech and BC should be tough but still winnable games.
Who else are you real worried about, that is a real nice schedule.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 02:08 PM
At Miami will be a very tough win.
GA Tech and BC should be tough but still winnable games.
Who else are you real worried about, that is a real nice schedule.
Our goal is a national championship..and the only way to get in that game is to lose zero games...which just won't happen...we'll lose to one of those 3 teams...and maybe all of them..plus Clemson is tough too.

KCTitus
01-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Our goal is a national championship..and the only way to get in that game is to lose zero games...which just won't happen...we'll lose to one of those 3 teams...and maybe all of them..plus Clemson is tough too.

Garcia...heard on the radio the non conference schedule for VeeTee and laughed. Oh, and 8 home games out of 12? wimps!

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Garcia...heard on the radio the non conference schedule for VeeTee and laughed. Oh, and 8 home games out of 12? wimps!

dude...I don't even want to hear it...Kent State can play with anybody. :)

KCTitus
01-27-2006, 02:55 PM
dude...I don't even want to hear it...Kent State can play with anybody. :)

ROFL

That thump you just heard was me falling out of my chair...nothing says National Championship warmup like a big-time Kent State matchup.

ROFL

mike_b_284
01-27-2006, 03:08 PM
I'd stick up for him in public, and rip his arse a new one in private and tell him to Grow the Eff up....and probably would have a year or so ago, before he completely dicked himself.
:clap:
my thoughts exactly

mike_b_284
01-27-2006, 03:28 PM

It's a misdemenor, I'll bet on two years probation, mabye a couple days shock time.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2006, 03:36 PM
It's a misdemenor, I'll bet on two years probation, mabye a couple days shock time.

It'll be his third strike at that point...plus possession of an illegal firearm, which may or may not be the case, in this state is an automatic 5 years. He's in deep shit.

Calcountry
01-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Yup. I'm a "hater".

I hate punks with a sense of entitlement.Its the world they grew up in.

LBJ's "War on Poverty".

Hello.

Calcountry
01-27-2006, 04:43 PM
Lets see,
legal trouble,
plays with guns,
Steps on players.

Welcome to Oakland Mr. Vick :DDamn, its good to be a gangsta.

mike_b_284
01-27-2006, 04:51 PM
I am pretty sure misdemenors aren't "strikes" I do believe only felonys count. I could be wrong, anyway, I don't see anyone w/ his financial resouces (via Mike) doing any hard time. Just ask OJ