PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft

dtrain
01-27-2006, 11:44 AM
http://www.hailredskins.com/Draft/AkhMock.htm
Check out this guy's mock draft.He is even predicting trades and signings ROFL

MOhillbilly
01-27-2006, 12:17 PM
lots of talk about arrington getting traded he is set to make(i think) 12.5mill in 06. I dont see Betts gettin traded and Ramsey is a better fit than brunell in saunders O.

I hope we take the OT route for our 1st pick, get G.Jackson in FA and take Whitner in the 2nd.

Reaper16
01-27-2006, 12:38 PM
lots of talk about arrington getting traded he is set to make(i think) 12.5mill in 06. I dont see Betts gettin traded and Ramsey is a better fit than brunell in saunders O.

I hope we take the OT route for our 1st pick, get G.Jackson in FA and take Whitner in the 2nd.
Skins fans seem to think that Jason Campbell (1st rounder last year, QB from Auburn) will win the starting job, making Ramsey expendable.

MOhillbilly
01-27-2006, 12:43 PM
Skins fans seem to think that Jason Campbell (1st rounder last year, QB from Auburn) will win the starting job, making Ramsey expendable.

yeah i know but i see abit of Green in Ramsey. Havent seen one snap from Campbell.
IMO the Ramsey hate has more to do w/ who drafted him than his talent or lack of. He looked great in the 3 qts of the Giants game.

Reaper16
01-27-2006, 12:49 PM
yeah i know but i see abit of Green in Ramsey. Havent seen one snap from Campbell.
IMO the Ramsey hate has more to do w/ who drafted him than his talent or lack of. He looked great in the 3 qts of the Giants game.
I agree. Ramsey can still be somebody in the NFL.

Cave Johnson
01-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Alex, I'll have rampant wild draft speculation for $1000.

HerculesRockefell
01-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Those trades suck. Basically 3 1st round picks and a 2nd for Young? Lelie and the $600k he's scheduled to make next year is a salary dump? And Denver's not giving up Williams, if they make a trade that high it'll be both 1sts and another pick or two.

HerculesRockefell
01-27-2006, 05:28 PM

Skins fans simply think all their players have some sort of trade value. Ramsey looked terrible in preseason and despite Gibbs' claims that PR was the guy, he pulled the rug out from under him in the 1st game of the season. Ramsey's worthless, even if he is being included with a conditional pick for Carter.

Dunit35
01-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Like any of these teams that drafted high round players are going to trade them this year. Dallas trading Marcus Spears, come on. Grow up Peter Pan, count chocula.

Rain Man
01-29-2006, 12:16 PM
I think it'll go down exactly like he predicted, with three of the first five picks being traded.

Who's Brodrick Bunkley?

htismaqe
01-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I think it'll go down exactly like he predicted, with three of the first five picks being traded.

Who's Brodrick Bunkley?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/dt/brodrickbunkley.html

Tribal Warfare
01-29-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm leaning toward Watson from what I saw in the Senior Bowl

htismaqe
01-29-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm leaning toward Watson from what I saw in the Senior Bowl

The coup would be if Watson fell and we could get him in the 2nd, while grabbing Hali in the 1st.