PDA

View Full Version : good instructions

angel
01-29-2006, 04:58 PM
I got a fog machine as a gift, and when I opened the box, there were two things inside: a fog machine and a one-page sheet of instructions. I have never seen instructions such as these, so I thought I'd share with you all what I have read. I have made no typing errors, this is how it is written on the sheet I have in front of me:

INSTRUCTIONS

Model: AB-070 DK-F006R (DPCI#054-23-0206)

PRECAUTIONS…
1. To reduce the potential risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons that exist due to use of the product, place the product and connected cord so that the product is not likely to be upset...
2. To reduce the potential risk of electric shock, do not overfill the liquid.
3. To reduce the potential risk of electric shock, disconnect the power supply cord before cleaning the product or removal of the heating element portion of the product.
4. Indoor uses only, and prevent the machine from the moisture and rains.
5. Do not obstruct the nozzle.
6. Never aim the nozzle directly at people or naked flames.
7. Be sure leaving enough space for good ventilation, cooling and away from other objects 50cm at least.
8. Far away from any child.
9. Forbid the machine closing up to any flame, flammable and explosive substance to avoid fire and explosive.
10. Forbid spraying on towards anybody.
11. Forbid using it when liquid running up and pour high quality liquid immediately to avoid damaging the machine.
12. Pour high quality liquid carefully to avoid the liquid overflow resulting in electrical shortcut.
13. Forbid pouring flammable liquids such as gas, perfume etc.
14. You shall switch off the machine if you do not need it.
15. Only special person can exchange power cord.
16. Any other question please contact with your vendor.
17. No pull the cloth on the front board.
18. No user serviceable parts inside, please refer to your vender.
19. Only special man can take-down this machine.
OPERATION DIRECTIONS…
1. Remove all the packing before use. Please contact with your vendor if you find any destroy or omit parts.
2. Place the machine horizontally and loose the tank lid to pour the high quality fogger liquid.
3. Connect the machine with proper power supply (120VAC).
4. When the indicator of the remote light, you can press the control button if you want it to spray fog. When You stop to press the button the machine will stop to spray.
5. It is normal for your fogger to have a recycling period after long bursts when the unit will shut itself down for a short period in order to heat up to temperature. During this time no fog can be produced. The orange light on the remote control will illuminate when the unit is ready for action again.
6. You should turn off the machine and pour our special liquid when liquid is under below the warning line.
7. When you refill the liquid please put the straw into the liquid container again.
NORMAL EXCEPTIONS AND MAINTENANCE…
1. Unqualified fogger liquid result in block or leakage. Please choose and use our highly quality liquid.
2. Please clean the machine not more than 40 hours with the mix cleaner consist of 80% pure water and 20% vinegar as follows.
3. Cut off the power when pour fogger liquid, and check liquid, fuse and power plug carefully.
4. If no exceptions turns on and push the button 30 seconds, no fog sprays also. Please contact with your vendor.
5. For long idleness be sure to unplug the power.
Congratulations on the purchase of your new our company lighting effect. We are confident you will enjoy many trouble free hours with this unit. To assist with the care and use of the product we have prepared this short guide.

Bowser
01-29-2006, 05:02 PM
A fog machine? Were they out of toasters?

siberian khatru
01-29-2006, 05:03 PM
A fog machine? Were they out of toasters?

Angel's gettin' the band back together ... and they're HITTIN' THE ROAD!

angel
01-29-2006, 05:05 PM
read the instructions, they're funny, dammit!

Reaper16
01-29-2006, 05:06 PM
ROFL

Bowser
01-29-2006, 05:07 PM
read the instructions, they're funny, dammit!

It's pretty forbidding.

Adept Havelock
01-29-2006, 05:07 PM

The Band? The Band? THE BAND!

(yep the instuctions were funny).

KcMizzou
01-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Wow. You took the time to type all that?

KcMizzou
01-29-2006, 05:09 PM
I love having my nozzle obstructed.

angel
01-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Wow. You took the time to type all that?
I'm a fast typer, and I really had a good laugh about it. I thought that some here might enjoy reading them as well...

Rain Man
01-29-2006, 05:12 PM
America has grown too lazy when we have to import fog.

KcMizzou
01-29-2006, 05:12 PM
pour the high quality fogger liquid.
Sounds great.

KcMizzou
01-29-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm a fast typer, and I really had a good laugh about it. I thought that some here might enjoy reading them as well...It is pretty funny. Reminds me of those "engrish" web sites.

Rain Man
01-29-2006, 05:15 PM
I wish I had some fog right now. It would lend an English air to my office.

angel
01-29-2006, 05:16 PM
my favorite is #8. Far away from any child.

also, #19. Only special man can take-down this machine.

I thought about calling the phone number and asking for the "special" man to come and take-down my machine because it was closing in on some flames...

Rain Man
01-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Whatever you do, no pull the cloth on the front board.

Bearcat
01-29-2006, 05:24 PM

It started out so well...

angel
01-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Whatever you do, no pull the cloth on the front board.
well, lucky for me, there was no cloth included in my fog machine, so I don't have to worry about that one...

KcMizzou
01-29-2006, 05:31 PM

Miles
01-29-2006, 05:44 PM

Oh wow.

cdcox
01-29-2006, 06:28 PM
well, lucky for me, there was no cloth included in my fog machine, so I don't have to worry about that one...

Did you contact with your vendor if you find any destroy or omit parts?

sedated
01-29-2006, 07:10 PM
10. Forbid spraying on towards anybody.

She usually ends up with special liquid in her hair.

sedated
01-29-2006, 07:11 PM
I thought about calling the phone number and asking for the "special" man to come and take-down my machine because it was closing in on some flames...

damn, angel. I thought you were an innocent one... :hmmm:

apparently not. :drool:

Skip Towne
01-29-2006, 07:15 PM
damn, angel. I thought you were an innocent one... :hmmm:

apparently not. :drool:
Yeah, I used to think so too......then I found out she stalked a guy in high school.

tk13
01-29-2006, 07:22 PM
20. Fog machine may cause reduce visibility. Do not drive while use fog machine.

ZepSinger
01-29-2006, 07:30 PM

Clicky on the Angel pic...

http://www.orlandojams.com/images/riff2.jpg (http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/angel.htm)

plbrdude
01-29-2006, 07:45 PM
#12 --- electrical shortcut. those are bad, verybad when your electrical takes a shortcut.