PDA

View Full Version : This thread is about a dummy.... no kidding.

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Talking about a circus and having dumbass shitty friends.

This guy I know ( a friend ) has been busted twice for meth possession . While not having been to trial yet, buddy # 1 has prior meth charges and sets my friend up by a tip to the police. While in bed sick, cops come to house where they live together and bust my friend with another possession charge, something he claims he knows nothing about. Buddy # 1 doesn't get arrested, although he lives there too, but buddy # 2 and g/f gets busted in there own home because of buddy # 1 setting them up as well. Buddy # 1 runs off, steals money, credit cards and jewelry and not to be seen of again, knowing he is heading up to the big house with prior arrest for meth. Friend and buddy # 2 with g/f spend 1 month in jail over X-mas.

Gets out, free for 20 some days and gets set up by another tip and buddy # 3. Friend shows up to pickup buddy # 2 for a DOT drug screen, something that is required and the police show up prior to friend arriving at buddy # 2's house. Pulled inside, cuffed and 15 minutes later, buddy # 3 showed up with 1 ounce of meth in a Fed Ex envelope.

Is meth this damn bad that friends turn on each other ? This is a messed up mess...... Friend, Buddy # 2, his g/f , buddy # 3 with his g/f ( all 5 ) are all in jail on $ 100,000.00 bond.

Stupid is as stupid does...........

HC_Chief
02-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Anyone who does meth is a f*cktard.

KCChiefsMan
02-06-2006, 03:34 PM
so the point of the story is do not trust anybody who does meth?

uhhh.....DUH!

Brock
02-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Cool.

journeyscarab
02-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I thought pot made people paranoid.

Cochise
02-06-2006, 03:37 PM
http://www.facesofmeth.us/main.htm

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Sad part is , they all were doing it. Friend is employer to the 3 buddies ........

My fiend really screwed up, he went out on a limb to help these poor basturds and then got messed up in this shit. Things went down and he trys to go clean and gets set up on the last 2..........

Unreal ...........

Chiefs Express
02-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I have a cousin that was known as the best meth cooker in the region. He started out selling, then using/selling and then just using. The stuff was killing him.

He was busted 2 or 3 times and finally figured out his path was to the cemetary and 6' down. He is running an NA group now and has been clean for 3 years.

It seems as if everyone that is caught starts out the same way as my cousin and ends up either finding a way out or in jail until they can get out and find another place to start cooking.

The chemicals they use in the manufacture of that stuff sounds really bad. Cuz said that he used battery acid in his mix. Now that's some good s#!t!?

As you said, anyone messing with that stuff is a real dummy.

ptlyon
02-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Is meth this damn bad that friends turn on each other ?

Yes.

Radar Chief
02-06-2006, 03:46 PM
I thought pot made people paranoid.

You do realize pot and meth are two totally different things, right?

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 03:47 PM
I knew it was bad when friend turned to me for help with his business that I currently run for him.

I'm really having serious thoughts of cutting ties with him and group. Knowing that if I do, he will lose property and business while he is locked up.

2 times with meth and being around it or associated with others twice doesn't look very good on his part now.

Radar Chief
02-06-2006, 03:51 PM
The chemicals they use in the manufacture of that stuff sounds really bad. Cuz said that he used battery acid in his mix. Now that's some good s#!t!?

As you said, anyone messing with that stuff is a real dummy.

I ran to the local Wal-Mart once to buy some NiMH batteries for one of our products and ran into a buying limit. Seems that cause meth-heads were using it to cook up their high, the number of batteries that can be purchased at one time is limited.
I donít know how theyíre using it, but I do know another ingredient is anhydrous ammonium, or the same stuff the OKC bombers used to blow up the Fed building.

Radar Chief
02-06-2006, 03:55 PM
I knew it was bad when friend turned to me for help with his business that I currently run for him.

I'm really having serious thoughts of cutting ties with him and group. Knowing that if I do, he will lose property and business while he is locked up.

2 times with meth and being around it or associated with others twice doesn't look very good on his part now.

Lab rats when given the choice will refuse food in favor of meth all the way to their death.

Just FYI.

chiefs4me
02-06-2006, 03:55 PM
How old are these friends you are talking about??

jspchief
02-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Lab rats when given the choice will refuse food in favor of meth all the way to their death.

Just FYI.In another related study, it was determined that rats are slightly less disgusting than meth heads.

Phobia
02-06-2006, 03:58 PM

It's just a paper route. Let somebody else deal with the headache.

journeyscarab
02-06-2006, 03:59 PM
You do realize pot and meth are two totally different things, right?

Yes. I guess I should use the [sarcarsm] [/sarcasm] denotation.

JBucc
02-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Yes. I guess I should use the [sarcarsm] [/sarcasm] denotation.No, it's funnier when people don't get it

Prince22
02-06-2006, 04:02 PM
http://www.facesofmeth.us/main.htm

:hmmm: The girl on the right looked better on meth

chiefs4me
02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
In another related study, it was determined that rats are slightly less disgusting than meth heads.

ROFL.......I don't know, have you ever seen their tails??

JBucc
02-06-2006, 04:04 PM
ROFL.......I don't know, have you ever seen their tails??Meth makes you grow a tail?

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 04:04 PM
How old are these friends you are talking about??

The 3 stooges are 56, 48 and 45.

The women are all late 30's .........

Prince22
02-06-2006, 04:05 PM
My fiend really screwed up, ...........

Pun intended???? ROFL ROFL

Radar Chief
02-06-2006, 04:07 PM

:rolleyes: :shake:

chiefs4me
02-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Meth makes you grow a tail?

ROFL...I don't know, but I was talking about jsp's rats.....

chiefs4me
02-06-2006, 04:15 PM

56 years old and he is still doing meth....Do you know how long he's been doing it??

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 04:18 PM
56 years old and he is still doing meth....Do you know how long he's been doing it??

He was doing it on and off for 1 1/2 years. Claimed he gave it up....noticed I said , He claims..... I have my reservations about it.

He tried to buy his friends and got burned in the process.
:shake:

Phobia
02-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Wow. That's horrible. I assumed III was using Big Roy's account. Unbelievable.

chiefs4me
02-06-2006, 04:22 PM
He was doing it on and off for 1 1/2 years. Claimed he gave it up....noticed I said , He claims..... I have my reservations about it.

He tried to buy his friends and got burned in the process.
:shake:

wow, I am having a problem getting past the fact he is 56 years old...:shake:

Phobia
02-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Roy this crap won't help your ticker any, but the weightloss plan is unrivaled.

MOhillbilly
02-06-2006, 04:33 PM
I love Meth.

Chiefs Express
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
I love Meth.

That's a good news/bad news comment. You love meth but it does not give a shit about you.

Bwana
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Is your buddy QuikSsurfer?

Chiefs Pantalones
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Talking about a circus and having dumbass shitty friends.

This guy I know ( a friend ) has been busted twice for meth possession . While not having been to trial yet, buddy # 1 has prior meth charges and sets my friend up by a tip to the police. While in bed sick, cops come to house where they live together and bust my friend with another possession charge, something he claims he knows nothing about. Buddy # 1 doesn't get arrested, although he lives there too, but buddy # 2 and g/f gets busted in there own home because of buddy # 1 setting them up as well. Buddy # 1 runs off, steals money, credit cards and jewelry and not to be seen of again, knowing he is heading up to the big house with prior arrest for meth. Friend and buddy # 2 with g/f spend 1 month in jail over X-mas.

Gets out, free for 20 some days and gets set up by another tip and buddy # 3. Friend shows up to pickup buddy # 2 for a DOT drug screen, something that is required and the police show up prior to friend arriving at buddy # 2's house. Pulled inside, cuffed and 15 minutes later, buddy # 3 showed up with 1 ounce of meth in a Fed Ex envelope.

Is meth this damn bad that friends turn on each other ? This is a messed up mess...... Friend, Buddy # 2, his g/f , buddy # 3 with his g/f ( all 5 ) are all in jail on $ 100,000.00 bond.

I think you're the dummy for being friends with a meth-head. ROFL

MOhillbilly
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
That's a good news/bad news comment. You love meth but it does not give a shit about you.

i didnt say i did meth, just that i loved it.

chiefs4me
02-06-2006, 04:38 PM

MO is only joking......ROFL

Chiefs Express
02-06-2006, 04:39 PM
MO is only joking......ROFL

Me too.

Chiefs Express
02-06-2006, 04:39 PM

But it still doesn't give a shit about you.

MOhillbilly
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
But it still doesn't give a shit about you.

thats cool those are the only relationships im good at.

Skip Towne
02-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Everybody who does it loves it.

MOhillbilly
02-06-2006, 04:52 PM

wouldnt know.

HC_Chief
02-06-2006, 04:54 PM

I love the fact that it kills off so many losers :)

Not enough tho', unfortunately. Surprising when you consider the ingredients.

Iowanian
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Sounds like you need some New buddies.

I've been through that shit with a very good friend from HS. Some people, can't be helped, until they make the decision. FWIW...I talked to him last weekend, he has been out of the Klink, bunked up with a broad, and has been clean for 2 years now. I kind of believe it...for 2 reasons. He's fattening up again, and he'll look me in the eye when we talk.

All that said.....It wouldn't hurt much of anything if the Govt would put out 1, really, really big....really really bad batch.

It'd solve alot of problems.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2006, 05:49 PM

And he thought Kobe Bryant was bad. He should have been keeping a closer eye on the friends he keeps.

ENDelt260
02-06-2006, 05:51 PM
I've been snorting meth all morning. I didn't have the attention span to read that whole story.

ENDelt260
02-06-2006, 05:52 PM
I know a 60 year old guy that does meth.

ENDelt260
02-06-2006, 05:54 PM
I didn't much care for it.

ENDelt260
02-06-2006, 05:55 PM
They used to have this kickass commercial where a chick was high on meth and cleaning her house. It had a really catchy themesong. Anyone have a copy of that?

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 05:59 PM
And he thought Kobe Bryant was bad. He should have been keeping a closer eye on the friends he keeps.

That's a bit too far, really. All I said is I have no respect for Kobe due to his inability to harm another professional player.

This guy has tried to help others and ended up getting himself into trouble. Yes, both incidents are stupid....... Yes, Friend, ( Richard) has brought this all on himself. I could end up losing respect for this guy as well..... Time will tell.

It's a mess, but right now I'm still being paid for my services to the business and will do so until I see that it is affecting myself or my family. The income is needed during the slow time of my business.

ROYC75
02-06-2006, 06:01 PM

I've been through that shit with a very good friend from HS. Some people, can't be helped, until they make the decision. FWIW...I talked to him last weekend, he has been out of the Klink, bunked up with a broad, and has been clean for 2 years now. I kind of believe it...for 2 reasons. He's fattening up again, and he'll look me in the eye when we talk.

All that said.....It wouldn't hurt much of anything if the Govt would put out 1, really, really big....really really bad batch.

It'd solve alot of problems.

Freindship has became less and less. Basically it is just business now.

Calcountry
02-06-2006, 06:39 PM

Just FYI.hehehe

Iowanian
02-06-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll offer this warning/advice Roy.

I have and do know alot of crankheads. My friend discussed above was a very good friend, very loyal and has bleed in battle to defend me and my name.
I have been a loyal friend to him, through years of this, and have visited him in jail, in rehab, and before married, offered him a place to live and to help get him a new start.

While On Meth....a meth-head would rather walk a mile to lie to you, than tell you the truth to your face. They'll lie to and steal from friends and family, including their own mothers. My meth-rehabbing pal will tell you that. A different person when he's strait.

As per business.....tread with caution.

redhed
02-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Now that's a crazy story. Meth is a horrible drug. Thanks for sharing!

Skip Towne
02-06-2006, 09:10 PM
So far, we have seen that meth is bad because of what the cops do to you when they catch you with it. That shows me that cops are what you should worry about.

ENDelt260
02-06-2006, 09:45 PM
So far, we have seen that meth is bad because of what the cops do to you when they catch you with it. That shows me that cops are what you should worry about.
That reminds me of the "Harmless?" pot commercial where the harm shown was a kid getting busted.

Wait... so you're justifying something being illegal... by saying it's illegal? Awesome.

KCWolfman
02-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I wish the cops had caught my brother.

Then he wouldn't have suffered an extended aortal valve, a distended mitral valve, and pneumonia. Probably wouldn't have had that massive heart attack that killed him at the age of 37 last week either. He would have been able to have life insurance to cover his funeral, would have spent more time with his kids over the last 5 years, and wouldn't have resorted to stealing and selling stolen cars illegally.

Probably would just be smarter not to break the law and risk your family for a few moments pleasure.

Yes, Roy, meth can really **** up someone with an addictive personality and cause them to do really stupid shit.

Radar Chief
02-07-2006, 08:20 AM

Oh, I donít know. A chemical explosion in a residential area from some dumbass tryín to cook this crap up isnít exactly ďharmlessĒ.

Radar Chief
02-07-2006, 08:21 AM

Then he wouldn't have suffered an extended aortal valve, a distended mitral valve, and pneumonia. Probably wouldn't have had that massive heart attack that killed him at the age of 37 last week either. He would have been able to have life insurance to cover his funeral, would have spent more time with his kids over the last 5 years, and wouldn't have resorted to stealing and selling stolen cars illegally.

Probably would just be smarter not to break the law and risk your family for a few moments pleasure.

Yes, Roy, meth can really **** up someone with an addictive personality and cause them to do really stupid shit.

Truly sorry to read that.
My condolences, and prayers for the ones left behind.

Pants
02-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Isn't meth just really good speed? WTF is so great about it that people will go through all that for a hit?

Brock
02-07-2006, 08:35 AM

Yeah, either that or because it takes about 30 years off your life.

Radar Chief
02-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Isn't meth just really good speed?

I think so. I think all the manipulations of adding lithium from batteries to boiling the concoction in anhydrous ammonium is all to render speed down to the active ingredient, ephedrine.
But Iím not positive on that. All I know is from workín with cops and listening to what they have to say.

WTF is so great about it that people will go through all that for a hit?

Got me, when I get off work Iím lookín to relax, chill a little, and meth is the opposite direction Iím lookín to go.
But maybe thatís why Iím not a meth-head, cause I donít get it. :shrug:

ENDelt260
02-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Isn't meth just really good speed?

I guess that all depends on your definition of "good".

Pants
02-07-2006, 08:53 AM
I guess that all depends on your definition of "good".

Intensity of the drug's effect.

Phobia
02-07-2006, 09:51 AM
My condolences Russ. That's gotta be incredibly painful. Holler if you wanna go grab a beer and chat.

Extra Point
02-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Russ, sorry about reading how your family's been damaged. I'm sorry for your great loss.

greg63
02-07-2006, 09:57 AM

So true.

jspchief
02-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Isn't meth just really good speed? WTF is so great about it that people will go through all that for a hit?I think "cheap speed" would be a better decription. There are better products out there, but you don't get the bang for the buck that you get with meth.

As for what's so great about it, it there is certainly a mental addiction that can catch hold of you very quickly. It gives you a pretty good feeling on your first dose, but for whatever reason you almost immediately think you need to keep doing more to intensify/prolong that feeling.

I know there's physical addiction as well, but can't really speak on that.

NewChief
02-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Russ:

Really sorry to hear about your brother. My brother was on the same road (and could definitely be on again), but he ended up serving some hard time. I hope that was the wakeup call he needed to get his crap together. He seems to be better now, but he still works in construction. As long as he's in that line of work, the temptation will always be there.

NewChief
02-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I'll offer this warning/advice Roy.

I have and do know alot of crankheads. My friend discussed above was a very good friend, very loyal and has bleed in battle to defend me and my name.
I have been a loyal friend to him, through years of this, and have visited him in jail, in rehab, and before married, offered him a place to live and to help get him a new start.

While On Meth....a meth-head would rather walk a mile to lie to you, than tell you the truth to your face. They'll lie to and steal from friends and family, including their own mothers. My meth-rehabbing pal will tell you that. A different person when he's strait.

As per business.....tread with caution.

Iowanian speaks truth. Same exact situation with my brother. Dealing with a meth addict is the equivalent of dealing with a psychopathic paranoid schizophrenic. Their brain chemistry is completely altered. The scary part is that studies are starting to indicate that it may be permanently altered after long term use.

ROYC75
02-07-2006, 10:15 AM

Sorry to hear this Russ, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

It's sad to hear that people get addicted to these drugs as a way of getting high, personally I can't think of a better high than to be yourself.

I live in so much pain now, I wonder if the pain mecication I take will fail me and I have to take something stronger some day just to funtion. We all know that none of it does the body any long term good, we all pay the price somewhere in the body for taking it.

As for my friend, it's sad that he turned to this. I tried to warn him, talked to him a year ago , in one ear, out the other. Even if he has tried to kick it as he says, he was still around it and it has caught up with him. He only has himself to blame, he chose to be around them.

He meets with his lawyer today, tomorrow I meet with him to have papers drawn up for the business. I really don't think he is getting out this time. Being in the wrong place, right time for a 4th time tells the judge he has no intentions from staying away from this stuff or his buddies that has it. Even though he was still going there to pick up a guy to leave town and go back to work, the detectives showed up pior to his arrival and he was detained while the package was delieved. I just don't see the judge dropping this one until proven innocence.... he will be locked up until probally November, when his next scheduled court date is.

Inspector
02-07-2006, 10:18 AM

My condolences.

It's such a tragedy when people shorten their lives.

I wish there was more education for young people so they would stay the hell away from crap like this. It might help save a few.

NewChief
02-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I wish there was more education for young people so they would stay the hell away from crap like this. It might help save a few.

I agree, to an extent. I was in elementary school during the height of the "Just Say No!" campaigns. It didn't stop me from experimenting heavily once I reached college. I think the problem was that there was a lot of disinformation and BS propaganda within that campaign. Once I found out a few bogus facts they used, then I didn't trust anything and I just decided that everything they said was suspect. I then took that as a license to do whatever the hell I wanted.

I agree that we need more education, but it needs to be based on honesty and frankness, not distortion and hyperbole.

Inspector
02-07-2006, 10:34 AM
I agree, to an extent. I was in elementary school during the height of the "Just Say No!" campaigns. It didn't stop me from experimenting heavily once I reached college. I think the problem was that there was a lot of disinformation and BS propaganda within that campaign. Once I found out a few bogus facts they used, then I didn't trust anything and I just decided that everything they said was suspect. I then took that as a license to do whatever the hell I wanted.

I agree that we need more education, but it needs to be based on honesty and frankness, not distortion and hyperbole.

Right you are!

Honesty and thruthfulness are key. Just like you, anyone who finds out they are being lied to will ignore the message.

I remember being told that MJ would make you jump out of buildings.

That's simply not true......unless there's a big pile of twinkies to jump on.

ENDelt260
02-07-2006, 11:44 AM

Couldn't agree more.

MOhillbilly
02-07-2006, 12:05 PM
no matter how much it hurts you,once they walk down that path the best choice for all is to turn your back.
It KILLED ME inside to do it, but it was the only option i could see that would turn that life around.
It worked.
Ive never been prouder of them.

all or nothing.