PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Muslims offended by themselves

dtebbe
02-07-2006, 10:08 PM
This could get good!

DT

Halfcan
02-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Nice post-now 6 schools will be bombed, and a bus load of German tourist will be robbed and tortured, not to mention riots all over the world. Good job.

Ultra Peanut
02-08-2006, 08:40 AM
THIS IS NOT A CARTOON ABOUT MOHAMMED

Ultra Peanut
02-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Dear Muslim Man Complaint Box,

I am a devoted follower of the Prophet Mohammed living in the occupied land of Iraq. I am not an insurgent, I am just an honest man trying to live my life. There is an American by the name of Pete Reynolds who sometimes buys baklava from my shop and he is very nice. The problem is I found out a few weeks ago that he was an atheist when I was talking to him. I know it is my duty to kill all infidels, but I was wondering if exceptions could possibly be made if the infidels are particularly friendly. Perhaps I could simply wound the infidels or hurt their feelings very badly. He was fat as all decadent Westerners usually are and I think maybe I could have made some rude comments about that to him and he might have even killed himself. Anyway, no biggie, he was beheaded a couple days ago when the United States refused to release Jalal "The Red Hand of Allah" Al Harami. Get back to me when you get a chance.

PS - Death to Israel

QuikSsurfer
02-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Dear Muslim Man Complaint Box,

I am a devoted follower of the Prophet Mohammed living in the occupied land of Iraq. I am not an insurgent, I am just an honest man trying to live my life. There is an American by the name of Pete Reynolds who sometimes buys baklava from my shop and he is very nice. The problem is I found out a few weeks ago that he was an atheist when I was talking to him. I know it is my duty to kill all infidels, but I was wondering if exceptions could possibly be made if the infidels are particularly friendly. Perhaps I could simply wound the infidels or hurt their feelings very badly. He was fat as all decadent Westerners usually are and I think maybe I could have made some rude comments about that to him and he might have even killed himself. Anyway, no biggie, he was beheaded a couple days ago when the United States refused to release Jalal "The Red Hand of Allah" Al Harami. Get back to me when you get a chance.

PS - Death to Israel

:LOL:

greg63
02-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Terrorists doing what they do because of a cartoon. :shake: