PDA

View Full Version : Big D

johnson&surtain
02-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Who thinks that the chiefs D could be in the top 10 next season after being 18 overall this year

JBucc
02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Top 15 would be good enough for me

foxman
02-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Who thinks that the chiefs D could be in the top 10 next season after being 18 overall this year

They would be if there are 22 teams with worse denfenses than ours.

Seriously, sure they could. WILL they though, thats really the question but we have to wait soooo long for that answer.

sedated
02-08-2006, 04:57 PM
As long as the O stays the same (doubtful), we could be anywhere in the top 20 and make the playoffs.

Between having our cakewalk schedule and no more Dick Holmgren Sr screwing up the 2 min drill.

kaplin42
02-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Top 15 would be good enough for me

I agree, as long as the offense holds.

Problem is a new coach. I like HE, but he is going to change the philosophy a little bit. So there might be a learning curve. Hopefully he wont change things too much and just give the reins over to GC.

foxman
02-08-2006, 04:58 PM

Problem is a new coach. I like HE, but he is going to change the philosophy a little bit. So there might be a learning curve. Hopefully he wont change things too much and just give the reins over to GC.

Somehow I have a hard time taking anyone named princess Tinkywinky seriously.

kaplin42
02-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Somehow I have a hard time taking anyone named princess Tinkywinky seriously.

Not much I can do about it till one of the MODS feels like being nice to me and changing it. Till that, youre just gonna have to work with me a bit here.

foxman
02-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Not much I can do about it till one of the MODS feels like being nice to me and changing it. Till that, youre just gonna have to work with me a bit here.

Yeah, I know.....but it is funny as....... well, as any name on the internet that I have ran across quite frankly.

Chief Roundup
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM

I hope he does change it a little bit. As in getting the ball to Gonzo like we use to in the passing game. He is our best receiver on the field.

kaplin42
02-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I know.....but it is funny as....... well, as any name on the internet that I have ran across quite frankly.

Glad I could help amuse :)