PDA

View Full Version : Oh man...

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:24 AM
I was just involved in a nasty situation.

A friend of mine is having probs with her bf, she wants him to go back home overseas, he doesn't wanna, etc. etc. He's convinced she's moved on to someone else.

I just went out with her for a beer, drove her home to her apartment block. Well she was tired so she went to lay across my lap for a minute or two (yes, innapropriate) ..well the bf walks past the car. She sits up, he opens my door. He just stands there for a bit, then shuts the door and walks away.

Then she gets out, and i back the car up to leave. He walks towards the car, i lock all the doors (thank god for central locking), wind the window down and tell him that it isn't what it seems. He tells me to get out of the car, i say no way. He tries to open the door, then when he can't he attempts to punch my window in. Idiot, it's an old lexus the glass is near bulletproof. So i drive off to with him screaming shit wanting to kill me etc.

Getting home i realise that he's destroyed my car aerial.

I hope she's okay.

jspchief
02-09-2006, 07:28 AM
So she has a boyfriend that suspects she's fooling around, and she tries to remedy that by going out and having some beers with another dude, and laying on his lap?

Sounds to me like she's stupid, he has a reason for concern, and you're in denial.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:30 AM
Man that's messed up; my advice: stay away and let the situation cool down. You're never gonna convince him that what happened between you and her was innocent.

KCTitus
02-09-2006, 07:30 AM
What's a car aerial?

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:31 AM
So she has a boyfriend that suspects she's fooling around, and she tries to remedy that by going out and having some beers with another dude, and laying on his lap?

Sounds to me like she's stupid, he has a reason for concern, and you're in denial.

Yup.

jspchief
What's a car aerial?It's an australian antenna.

Skip Towne
Man that's messed up; my advice: stay away and let the situation cool down. You're never gonna convince him that what happened between you and her was innocent.
He hasn't even convinced me.

Iowanian
02-09-2006, 07:33 AM
I think Man code, section 4:2 gives him the right and mandates he kicks your ass in that situation.

Mancode 4:4-1A dictates that if he catches you with his woman's head in your lap, you are supposed to get out and take your medicine.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:34 AM
He hasn't even convinced me.

It does sound more than suspicious, but ya know me; I try to believe the best in folks.

Pants
02-09-2006, 07:34 AM
Or you can admit you're fooling around with her and man up to her BF next time. Or if you don't feel like manning up, don't do shit with a girl who's involved with someone else.

Iowanian
02-09-2006, 07:35 AM
Sleep well.....If he's crazy, and now pissed, and has you as his suspect....you're not safe yet....not by a long site.

greg63
I think Man code, section 4:2 gives him the right and mandates he kicks your ass in that situation.

Mancode 4:4-1A dictates that if he catches you with his woman's head in your lap, you are supposed to get out and take your medicine.

:hmmm: Good point.ROFL

HMc
Hey, i said it was innapropriate, and i haven't said i wouldn't go there. Not until she sorts her shit out though. I am happy that we have 140kg islander bouncers at work, i gotta say that.

I'm just a bit shook up, to be honest.

jspchief
02-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Sleep well.....If he's crazy, and now pissed, and has you as his suspect....you're not safe yet....not by a long site. ROFLROFLROFL

sedated
02-09-2006, 07:38 AM
If he's a friend of yours, you got a problem. This situation may never die, and your friendship is probably done for.

If he is not a friend, just wait it out. Eventually they will break up and you won't ever seee him again. Plus, it looks like she's found her rebound guy.

HMc
Jesus she wasn't sucking me off! Although thinking about it he may have thought this.

No bloody way do i get out of the car and fight the guy. He woulda killed me. Not due to size, more due to rage i'd say. And it would be admitting something had happened, when it hadn't.

jspchief
Hey, i said it was innapropriate, and i haven't said i wouldn't go there. Not until she sorts her shit out though. I am happy that we have 140kg islander bouncers at work, i gotta say that.

I'm just a bit shook up, to be honest.Sounds to me like all three of you know exactly what's going on.

Part of the deal when you take another man's girl is the risk of physically fighting over her. If you're not man enough to face up to it, maybe you should consider going out and finding your own girlfriend.

Personally, I hope he kicks your ass.

Skip Towne
02-09-2006, 07:39 AM

How many kg is the b/f?

greg63

Well to be honest dude when she put her head in your lap that should have thrown up some very obvious red flags.

...Or being out alone with her in the first place.

Iowanian
So you WERE guilty.

You had a "friend" who is upset with her boyfriend and confused...you take her out for drinks, and pull the "mr sensitive I understand you" card....take her home, and as you're making your move, she Innocently lays her head in your lap.

You do know that was just her test to see if your pickle and taters smelled through your toughskins, right?

You're guilty. Admit it.

He's probably putting a thumper tip on an arrow now, and with be silently hurling it into your baows at 300 fps, some quiet night, as you walk alone through a parking lot.

Being a man who knows the game you're playing....and having had it done to one of my gfs.....You deserve it when he catches up with you.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:41 AM
Sounds to me like all three of you know exactly what's going on.

Part of the deal when you take another man's girl is the risk physicaly fighting over her. If you're not man enough to face up to it, maybe you consider going out and finding your own girlfriend.

Personally, I hope he kicks your ass.

To hell with the macho fighting bullshit. And i'm not taking his girl. Yes the behaviour was innapropriate. No, it doesn't mean we have something going.

And i have a girlfriend. I'm going to have to explain it to her, somehow.

The only good part is that if i go to the police about the malicious damage to my car, he'll probably be deported.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:42 AM
So you WERE guilty.

You had a "friend" who is upset with her boyfriend and confused...you take her out for drinks, and pull the "mr sensitive I understand you" card....take her home, and as you're making your move, she Innocently lays her head in your lap.

You do know that was just her test to see if your pickle and taters smelled through your toughskins, right?

You're guilty. Admit it.

He's probably putting a thumper tip on an arrow now, and with be silently hurling it into your baows at 300 fps, some quiet night, as you walk alone through a parking lot.

Being a man who knows the game you're playing....and having had it done to one of my gfs.....You deserve it when he catches up with you.

Ouch!

jspchief
02-09-2006, 07:43 AM
To hell with the macho fighting bullshit. And i'm not taking his girl. Yes the behaviour was innapropriate. No, it doesn't mean we have something going.

The only good part is that if i go to the police about the malicious damage to my car, he'll probably be deported.So what does your girlfriend think of you having this girl's head in your lap?

I suppose you'll feign innocence and act suprised about that too.

I agree, you should get him deported. Much better to be a weasel than be macho.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Well to be honest dude when she put her head in your lap that should have thrown up some very obvious red flags.

...Or being out alone with her in the first place.

Nothing wrong with being out with her in the first place. Having her head in my lap in her car park = very bad idea.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:44 AM

The only good part is that if i go to the police about the malicious damage to my car, he'll probably be deported.

...Not to harp; but not too smart either.

Pants
02-09-2006, 07:45 AM

Well, way to be a ****ing dumbass then. This whole situation is on you, dude.

greg63
Nothing wrong with being out with her in the first place. Having her head in my lap in her car park = very bad idea.

...Think your g/f will buy that? Good luck to you my friend.

Iowanian
I'd like to submit my screenplay version of the next encounter, with the guy speeking "Crocodile hunter".

"Crikey....there he is....walking silently through his weeeeeeeerk pahkin lot. I'm goin' to slip ovah behind that Landrovaah and jump em' from behind".
{whish whish whish, silence.....crack}

Blaaaaam, tussle tussle "CRIKEY this ones a bit Squiiirmy, I think I'll Jam my thumb in his Bu-hole...at'll reeeeeeeally piss em off"

{plooP} OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

{whack whack whach whack whack...Kick...walk walk...look back}

"Don't bugger another man's lady, mate"

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:46 AM
So what does your girlfriend think of you having this girl's head in your lap?

I suppose you'll feign innocence and act suprised about that too.

I agree, you should get him deported. Much better to be a weasel than be macho.

The story that the gf hears will have bits left out, yes.

Can you honestly say you haven't acted innapropriately with someone who has a partner?

Personally i'm not the violent type.

I am prepared to ignore the car damage and let it be. Or should i report that to the cops, then go and get my ass kicked? Is that better? So he gets to beat me up but he also gets sent home.

Iowanian
02-09-2006, 07:47 AM
If you tattle to the police, after trying to shag his lady....I really hope he catches you before he's deported.

If it was all innocent, you'd have no reason to Lie to your gf. I hope she dumps you too, only right before she lets you know she thinks she's got the Herp.

I'd love to finish this thread, but I'm scheduled to Piss in the Mile High parking lot in 13 hrs.

NewChief
Tough crowd, today.

Pants

Oh stfu. You'd have no problem with your GF going out for a few beers with her male friend after you two fought? You're such a f*cking dumbass, lol.

greg63
I'd like to submit my screenplay version of the next encounter, with the guy speeking "Crocodile hunter".

"Crikey....there he is....walking silently through his weeeeeeeerk pahkin lot. I'm goin' to slip ovah behind that Landrovaah and jump em' from behind".

Blaaaaam, tussle tussle "CRIKEY this ones a bit Squiiirmy, I think I'll Jam my thumb in his Bu-hole...at'll reeeeeeeally piss em off"

{plooP} OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

"Hold on to yer lug nuts; it's time for an overhaul."

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:48 AM
...Think your g/f will buy that? Good luck to you my friend.

She's one of my friends. The GF knows she's one of my friends. That bit is no problem. The crazy guy trying to kill me, that's going to be the problem.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:50 AM
She's one of my friends. The GF knows she's one of my friends. That bit is no problem. The crazy guy trying to kill me, that's going to be the problem.

Back to my original bit of advice; stay away.

NewChief
02-09-2006, 07:50 AM
Oh stfu. You'd have no problem with your GF going out for a few beers with her male friend after you two fought? You're such a f*cking dumbass, lol.

Not to mention finding her in a car with her head in the other dude's lap.

BTW, HMc... don't try to deny you popped a woody when her head was in your lap.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:51 AM

Okay they hadn't fought just before we went out...

And no, i wouldn't. Don't any of you guys have friends from the opposite sex?

We've been friends for ages - and we've had plenty of chances to do the wrong thing, never taken them.

I'd like to point out that i was just telling a story, not pleading my innocence.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Tough crowd, today.

...Always.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:52 AM
Not to mention finding her in a car with her head in the other dude's lap.

BTW, HMc... don't try to deny you popped a woody when her head was in your lap.

I can tell it subsided rather quickly when the guy came over to kill me and burn my car to the ground, but perhaps, yes.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:53 AM
I actually hadn't thought of the whole head in lap thing - re oral sex...she was just lying there...Of course he probly thinks i'd just shot one down her throat.

Damn.

Pants
02-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Okay they hadn't fought just before we went out...

And no, i wouldn't. Don't any of you guys have friends from the opposite sex?

We've been friends for ages - and we've had plenty of chances to do the wrong thing, never taken them.

I'd like to point out that i was just telling a story, not pleading my innocence.
Do you think we're retarded? Just in the other post you said you wouldn't mind hitting it after her BF goes back overseas. Either A) your whole story is bullshit or B) you're a douchebag or C) both.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:54 AM
I can tell it subsided rather quickly when the guy came over to kill me and burn my car to the ground, but perhaps, yes.

...Not helping your case dude; does your g/f frequent the internet?

NewChief
02-09-2006, 07:55 AM
I actually hadn't thought of the whole head in lap thing - re oral sex...she was just lying there...Of course he probly thinks i'd just shot one down her throat.

Damn.

On top of that, if they've been dating for a while his rage was tripled by the fact she probably hasn't given him a hummer in the last six months.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Do you think we're retarded? Just in the other post you said you wouldn't mind hitting it after her BF goes back overseas. Either A) your whole story is bullshit or B) you're a douchebag or C) both.

I don't care if you're retarded, i'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I'm feeling like a douchbag.

greg63
02-09-2006, 07:57 AM

Damn.

You can't really be that naive.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:57 AM
...Not helping your case dude; does your g/f frequent the internet?

Yeah but not probably not chiefsplanet.

Fat Elvis
02-09-2006, 07:58 AM
I can't believe you let the chick out of the car to face the psycho by herself, locked the doors and then drove off.

You are a grade A pussy.

Please go cheer for the Bronco's, you don't deserve to be a Chiefs fan.

HMc
02-09-2006, 07:59 AM
You can't really be that naive.

I honestly hadn't. I mean she's hardly gonna suck it in the carpark outside her place. I am feeling rather shaken up by the whole thing - i haven't really had the best thought process since.

Iowanian
02-09-2006, 07:59 AM
If you have to lie to your woman, you were guilty.

Any man who has ever played the field at all, knows exactly what you were doing, what angle you were taking, and that you wouldn't have stopped what was going to happen.

That guy, should wait until your girlfriend is angry with you about this, and then go give her a sympathy shag just for sport...I mean Support in her time of need. She'll need a friend to lean on, afterall.

greg63
02-09-2006, 08:00 AM
I don't care if you're retarded, i'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I'm feeling like a douchbag.

…Standard feeling for anyone with half a conscious.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:01 AM
I can't believe you let the chick out of the car to face the psycho by herself, locked the doors and then drove off.

You are a grade A pussy.

Please go cheer for the Bronco's, you don't deserve to be a Chiefs fan.

Dude. She jumped out of the car to head back to her flat, nd told me to go home, what was i supposed to do? I didn't think he would try to punch my window in.

At least someone else thinks the guy was a "psycho" rather than a "man"

Skip Towne
02-09-2006, 08:02 AM

{plooP} OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Nice sound effects

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:03 AM
If you have to lie to your woman, you were guilty.

Any man who has ever played the field at all, knows exactly what you were doing, what angle you were taking, and that you wouldn't have stopped what was going to happen.

That guy, should wait until your girlfriend is angry with you about this, and then go give her a sympathy shag just for sport...I mean Support in her time of need. She'll need a friend to lean on, afterall.

I dunno if i'll tell the gf, it's gonna be hard to spin in a positive light, isn't it?

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:04 AM
I wouldn't normally feel intimidated by the guy..But he was on fire.

greg63
Nice sound effects

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

As fun as all this is; I gotta go back to bed. I'm pretty wiped out.

Iowanian
Yeah..You're fooked.

Pants

OK, that's nice.

Hey, i said it was innapropriate, and i haven't said i wouldn't go there. Not until she sorts her shit out though.

This whole story is bullshit.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah? So? I wouldn't do it while she has a boyfriend. What's so complex about it?

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Yeah..You're fooked.

Totally. Thank god he doesn't know where i live.

Warrior5
02-09-2006, 08:09 AM
I'd love to finish this thread, but I'm scheduled to Piss in the Mile High parking lot in 13 hrs.

Please let nothing keep you from that appointment. I look forward to a complete account with great eagerness.

Skip Towne
02-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Totally. Thank god he doesn't know where i live.
Not yet anyway.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:13 AM
Not yet anyway.

Should be okay there, i think.

I'll be fine in the morning. He'll either get over it because that's what rational individuals do, or he'll get over it when we fight and it gets broken up early, or he'll get over it when i mention the damage to my car + police = bad for him.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:14 AM
I'm starting to think i should have just got out of the car and taken the hit, to let him get it out of his system.

Pants
02-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Yeah? So? I wouldn't do it while she has a boyfriend. What's so complex about it?

1. "Ages" implies a long time. You've been friends for years.

2. Your girlfriend doesn't mean anything to you?

You're a horrible bullshitter.

NewChief
02-09-2006, 08:17 AM
I honestly hadn't. I mean she's hardly gonna suck it in the carpark outside her place.

She isn't? She's definitely not worth getting your ass kicked over, then.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:21 AM
1. "Ages" implies a long time. You've been friends for years.

2. Your girlfriend doesn't mean anything to you?

You're a horrible bullshitter.

Yeah - we've been friends for ages. Which bit are you struggling with? I've never thought about it at all until recently, and when i say i'd do it, i mean, yeah i'd do it under the right circumstances. i.e when we're single. Don't tell me there aren't people you know you'd hit if you were single?

Yeah my gf means something. So i did something wrong. It happens.

epitome1170
02-09-2006, 08:26 AM
In general, I have to say I hate people like you because of your ignorance of what other people think and how they may perceive your actions. Maybe you should get an idea of the whole situation, then go to his place and try to explain. After he listens to you, then take your beating you deserve.

Oh, if it makes you feel any better, Sydney is awesome (my sister lives there and I was there for the wedding a few years ago).

Pants
02-09-2006, 08:27 AM
Yeah - we've been friends for ages. Which bit are you struggling with? I've never thought about it at all until recently, and when i say i'd do it, i mean, yeah i'd do it under the right circumstances. i.e when we're single. Don't tell me there aren't people you know you'd hit if you were single?

Yeah my gf means something. So i did something wrong. It happens.

That's not what you said. You said you wouldn't f*ck around with her until she resolved the situation. That means when they break up, you're hitting it. What happenes to your gf?

Count Zarth
02-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Buy a gun and carry it around. If he attacks you, shoot him in the knee.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:31 AM
That's not what you said. You said you wouldn't f*ck around with her until she resolved the situation. That means when they break up, you're hitting it. What happenes to your gf?

The express mention of one does not indicate the absence of another.

Regardless, my gf is irrelevant in this story, cos she wasn't there. And thats what the story is about, a crazy guy and me.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:34 AM
In general, I have to say I hate people like you because of your ignorance of what other people think and how they may perceive your actions. Maybe you should get an idea of the whole situation, then go to his place and try to explain. After he listens to you, then take your beating you deserve.

Oh, if it makes you feel any better, Sydney is awesome (my sister lives there and I was there for the wedding a few years ago).

Yeah i'm feeling like a knob, right now. The guy's imagination is going crazy, i don't doubt.

Right now i'm glad i live in Sydney, at least there's 5 million of us to blend in between.

Pants
02-09-2006, 08:34 AM

LOL

So you're exactly the person we've been saying you are in all these posts.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:36 AM
LOL

So you're exactly the person we've been saying you are in all these posts.

Yeah probably.

I just wanna sleep now, but i can't.

Baby Lee
02-09-2006, 08:38 AM
How many kg is the b/f?
Yeah, I need a litre of cola.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:41 AM
How many kg is the b/f?

Not many. 70 maybe?

Wile_E_Coyote
02-09-2006, 08:42 AM
now that he will be stalking you instead of hanging out in front of her place, she's free

Pants
02-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Sounds like a "drama queen/attention whore" thread to me. But that's just me.

MOhillbilly
02-09-2006, 08:43 AM

the girl is the one who deserves to get beat.
Why is it always the guy who pays for the womans BS?

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Sounds like a "drama queen/attention whore" thread to me. But that's just me.

Man i'm just posting an annecdote of my evening that i thought was mildly interesting. Clearly you thought is was a thread worthy of 10 odd of your precious posts.

Gonzo
02-09-2006, 08:49 AM
This sounds familliar,
hmmmmmm

Inspector
02-09-2006, 08:49 AM
This is exactly why you should never drink beer. See what happens?

Phobia
02-09-2006, 08:51 AM
How many kg is the g/f?

stumppy
02-09-2006, 08:51 AM
So, you say this girl was a friend of yours ? You drove off and left her to deal with the guy. Does she live with him ? Or was he waiting for her to show up at home? (stalking her)

Gotta throw the pussy flag on this one.

With friends like you...........
hey

Count Zarth
02-09-2006, 08:52 AM
F*ck this kilogram talk! This is america! **** THE METRIC SYSTEM! WE DIDN'T DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FOR THIS SHIT!

HMc
How many kg is the g/f?

Good one Phillip.

Cochise
I think you should stay away from gochiefs' sister.

Phobia
02-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Good one Phillip.

She's a big girl, isn't she?

We're gonna need some pics - otherwise you just became the new ENDelt.

epitome1170
02-09-2006, 08:54 AM
the girl is the one who deserves to get beat.
Why is it always the guy who pays for the womans BS?

I think the guy is just as guilty as the woman. Yes, the woman is an attention seeking whore who just wants someone to make her feel special. However, are the guys any less to blame? We know our intentions when we go out with a girl and most of the time they are not that good of intentions. If not intentions, then just lingering thoughts in the back of our minds hoping things go one way or another.

Since it is considered wrong to beat a woman, then that is why I suggested the guy get beat as well. It takes two people to create this situation... one of them needs to be disciplined. If society changes to make equal rights for women in regards to this, then I guess I would agree with you. Or if the situation was reversed and it was two girls and one guy, then let the women fight and hopefully clothes get torn off and they start making out because everyone knows that women just wait for their lesbian tendencies to take over.

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:55 AM
So, you say this girl was a friend of yours ? You drove off and left her to deal with the guy. Does she live with him ? Or was he waiting for her to show up at home? (stalking her)

Gotta throw the pussy flag on this one.

With friends like you...........
hey

They live together, what was i gonna do, go upstairs with them?

She walked off towards the lobby, i assumed he had aswell.

She'll be okay, he was angry but i don't see him harming her.

If he has, however, the shoe is gonna be on the other foot.

keg in kc
02-09-2006, 08:55 AM
You should've opened the window and said "damn, she gives great head. Can I bum a cigarette?"

HMc
02-09-2006, 08:57 AM

Nah. I'd say she'd be 50 kilos? She's hot - i don't wanna talk it up though cos i'm not the talk chicks up on the net guy. As for pics, i've none. And i wouldn't be posting them here if i did.

Count Zarth
02-09-2006, 08:58 AM
I think you should stay away from gochiefs' sister.

I've seen pictures of my sister's boyfriend. He's a pussy.

Gonzo

Crickey... I found a pic.!

HMc
You should've opened the window and said "damn, she gives great head. Can I bum a cigarette?"

If i wasn't feeling like crap i'd be ROFL

epitome1170
02-09-2006, 08:59 AM
F*ck this kilogram talk! This is america! **** THE METRIC SYSTEM! WE DIDN'T DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FOR THIS SHIT!

Yeah that metric system is confusing with their base 10 approach instead of our simple units like rods, pints, quarts, ounces, and furlongs. Because I never sit back and think how many ounces in a pint or how many ounces in a pound or even how many pints in a gallon.

Gonzo
02-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Yeah that metric system is confusing with their base 10 approach instead of our simple units like rods, pints, quarts, ounces, and furlongs. Because I never sit back and think how many ounces in a pint or how many ounces in a pound or even how many pints in a gallon.

I've got a "Yard On" just thinking about the metric system.

stumppy
They live together, what was i gonna do, go upstairs with them?

She walked off towards the lobby, i assumed he had aswell.

She'll be okay, he was angry but i don't see him harming her.

If he has, however, the shoe is gonna be on the other foot.

They live together ???????????

Take your ass whippin like a man.

It's one thing if they just had a b/f g/f relationship. But you're going out drinking with a chick who is having problems with her live in.

I'd find you.
Oh yea, I'd find ya.

Dartgod
She's hot...As for pics, i've none. And i wouldn't be posting them here if i did.
Ban him! :cuss:

NewChief
02-09-2006, 09:01 AM
I've got a "Yard On" just thinking about the metric system.

That's not punny.

HMc
02-09-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm totally not with you on the "going out drinking" thing. It's not uncommon for me to have a drink or meal with a female friend.

stumppy
02-09-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm totally not with you on the "going out drinking" thing. It's not uncommon for me to have a drink or meal with a female friend.

And it's got you where ?

You might wanna rethink where YOU draw the line.

Gonzo
02-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Slap the bitch and drink a Foster's you puss.

Kclee
02-09-2006, 09:06 AM

But it is uncommon for alot of the people on here.

Chiefs Express
Invest in a Kevlar suit!

NewChief
Slap the bitch and drink a Foster's you puss.

If he lives in Sydney, he's probably drinking XXXX or VB. Very few Aussies drink Fosters.

Phobia
02-09-2006, 09:08 AM
I believe you man. It's easy for people to misunderstand a situation. While I've never quite had happen to me what you describe in this thread, I've had my actions misconstrued plenty in my life.

The best way to deal with this situation is head on. Seek out the b/f and explain that your intentions were pure. Be completely honest about it. For credibility you may even wish to bring your current g/f.

But if he doesn't believe you be prepared to give or get a beating.

epitome1170
02-09-2006, 09:10 AM
If he lives in Sydney, he's probably drinking XXXX or VB. Very few Aussies drink Fosters.

You beat me to it. My brother-in-law, who is an Aussie, compares an Aussie's view of Foster's as an American's view of Milwaukee's Best or something of that caliber

Katipan
02-09-2006, 09:12 AM
She wanted to get caught.

ENDelt260
02-09-2006, 09:12 AM
how many ounces in a pound

Thank you, pot.

Dartgod
02-09-2006, 09:13 AM
But it is uncommon for alot of the people on here.Maybe its not uncommon in Australia? I like how everyone is being soooo judgemental towards the Aussie, when their culture and mores are likely different than ours. Not to mention the fact that there isn't a single one of us who hasn't f***ed majorly in one way or the other. From what I've read, HMc has readily admitted that he f***ed up, and most of you are taking the opportunity to jump all over his ass for it.

Just saying...

Inspector
02-09-2006, 09:14 AM
I think the guy is just as guilty as the woman. Yes, the woman is an attention seeking whore who just wants someone to make her feel special. However, are the guys any less to blame? We know our intentions when we go out with a girl and most of the time they are not that good of intentions. If not intentions, then just lingering thoughts in the back of our minds hoping things go one way or another.

Since it is considered wrong to beat a woman, then that is why I suggested the guy get beat as well. It takes two people to create this situation... one of them needs to be disciplined. If society changes to make equal rights for women in regards to this, then I guess I would agree with you. Or if the situation was reversed and it was two girls and one guy, then let the women fight and hopefully clothes get torn off and they start making out because everyone knows that women just wait for their lesbian tendencies to take over.
ROFL

It's still considered wrong to beat a woman??? Damn........messes up my weekend plans...

Gonzo
02-09-2006, 09:15 AM

O.K. Slap the bitch and eat some shrimp you puss.

NewChief
02-09-2006, 09:16 AM

Thank you, pot.

How many grams in an ounce? :hmmm:

NewChief
02-09-2006, 09:16 AM
O.K. Slap the bitch and eat some shrimp you puss.

Not to nitpick, but they actually call them prawns, not shrimp over there. ROFL

Dartgod
02-09-2006, 09:17 AM

Thank you, pot.
No shit. If it wasn't for weed, there's no way that I would remember that there are 28 grams in an ounce, or 2.2 lbs in a kilo. :thumb:

Gonzo
02-09-2006, 09:17 AM
How many ounces in a.........I forgot, what were we talking about? I'm hungry.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Doritos!

Dartgod
02-09-2006, 09:18 AM
How many grams in an ounce? :hmmm:
Hehe, post 115...

Gonzo
02-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Not to nitpick, but they actually call them prawns, not shrimp over there. ROFL

Dammit!
Slap the bitch and box a kangaroo.
How's that?

NewChief
02-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Dammit!
Slap the bitch and box a kangaroo.
How's that?

I think you got it right this time. :clap:

;)

ENDelt260
02-09-2006, 09:20 AM
I've never had a need to know how many grams are in an ounce.

Redcoats58
02-09-2006, 09:31 AM
The guy is a nutcase because he wants to beat your ass for fooling around with his girl? If he was a true nutcase you wouldn't be able to post this thread unless they have internet access in the morgue. You deserve a first class ass whoopin.

ENDelt260
02-09-2006, 09:32 AM
This is exactly why you should never drink beer. See what happens?
Ack! You itchin' ta get banned?

ENDelt260
02-09-2006, 09:33 AM
They live together ???????????

Take your ass whippin like a man.

It's one thing if they just had a b/f g/f relationship. But you're going out drinking with a chick who is having problems with her live in.

I'd find you.
Oh yea, I'd find ya.
Say... when was the last time DeepSouth posted anyway?

Mr. Laz
02-09-2006, 09:37 AM
prolly ... dam bitch wanted to end it but didn't have the nerve to do it straight out.

So she did the one thing that will kill any relationship ... fool around with the friend.

i've been in this exact situation before ... only i was the pissed boyfriend pounding on the car telling the little puss to get out and take his beating.

i never talked to the girl or ex-friend again

ChiefButthurt
02-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Dude...let me tell ya something. There are number of mean sombitches on this web site. But you aint gonna get no sympathy from this group while you're tryin to steal some guy's chick.

I vote that you take you ass whoopin like the girl stealin prick you are.

HMc
02-09-2006, 09:40 AM

Well if you were generalising you'd say VB or Tooheys. XXXX is very much a Queensland thing.

But i don't fancy any of them, i drink Coopers.

NO ONE drinks fosters. You can hardly even buy it anywhere.

HMc
02-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Hopefully he will weigh the downsides of malicious property damage before he comes anywhere near me. I wouldn't actually go to the cops but it'll get mentioned if he get's hot again.

I do see a bit of a culture difference between you guys and i though, on a few things.

58-4ever
02-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Buy a gun and carry it around. If he attacks you, shoot him in the knee.
ROFL

sedated
02-09-2006, 09:45 AM
if you really had no interest in fuggin her, her head would not have made it to your lap.

Why would she do that anyway, if she didn't want to get caught?

She is playing both of you against eachother.

Phobia
02-09-2006, 09:45 AM
I do see a bit of a culture difference between you guys and i though, on a few things.
Don't let them kid you. Most of them would hump a chick and not care for a second if she were involved or not.

MOhillbilly
02-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Hopefully he will weigh the downsides of malicious property damage before he comes anywhere near me. I wouldn't actually go to the cops but it'll get mentioned if he get's hot again.

he might break your face just for saying youd tattle.

HMc
02-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Maybe its not uncommon in Australia? I like how everyone is being soooo judgemental towards the Aussie, when their culture and mores are likely different than ours. Not to mention the fact that there isn't a single one of us who hasn't f***ed majorly in one way or the other. From what I've read, HMc has readily admitted that he f***ed up, and most of you are taking the opportunity to jump all over his ass for it.

Just saying...

Yeah, i've ****ed up.

Yah, i've got female friends. So do my mates. I don't see what is so wierd about that. They don't all put their heads in my lap, i'll admit that.

What do you guys do if you meet a girl who's company you enjoy, but you've already got a gf? Or say you don't find her physically attractive but you like her nonetheless. Do you just not hang out with her because you can't have female friends?

If you ask me, that's wierd.

Dartgod
02-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Don't let them kid you. Most of them would hump a chick and not care for a second if she were involved or not.Exactly. But it's the off-season and HMc is it in a game of "Trash the n00b".

Mr. Laz
02-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Don't let them kid you. Most of them would hump a chick and not care for a second if she were involved or not.
true... but that's a difference situation

he says he does care about the people involved AND he still was sniffing around the puzzy.

all comes down to IF the guy is a friend of not ... if you care or not ... if you can kick his ass or not. :D

keg in kc
02-09-2006, 09:54 AM
i've been in this exact situation before ... only i was the pissed boyfriend pounding on the car telling the little puss to get out and take his beating.I've never gotten that.

It's like with the parade of guys that boned my ex-wife. I didn't have a relationship with them. They didn't violate any trust or break the wedding vows. It's my wife that broke the rules. She's the only one I ever felt any anger towards, the only one I really thought was doing anything wrong to me.

'course, I'm not a violent guy, either. I just left and said 'the hell with ya, whore'.

Mr. Laz
02-09-2006, 10:00 AM
I've never gotten that.

It's like with the parade of guys that boned my ex-wife. I didn't have a relationship with them. They didn't violate any trust or break the wedding vows. It's my wife that broke the rules. She's the only one I ever felt any anger towards, the only one I really thought was doing anything wrong to me.

'course, I'm not a violent guy, either. I just left and said 'the hell with ya, whore'.
being friends with the guy makes all the difference on the anger scale imo. If you don't know that guy it's all good ... law of the jungle etc.

but if you know them... :mad:

that little ****er i was talking about had been a "friend" for freakin years and years. I used to protect his scrawny butt from bullies that pick on him in school.

that's gratitude for ya

Kclee
02-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Maybe its not uncommon in Australia? I like how everyone is being soooo judgemental towards the Aussie, when their culture and mores are likely different than ours. Not to mention the fact that there isn't a single one of us who hasn't f***ed majorly in one way or the other. From what I've read, HMc has readily admitted that he f***ed up, and most of you are taking the opportunity to jump all over his ass for it.

Just saying...

Heh. I was saying that it was uncommon for the people on here to have a drink or meal with a female. So that he shouldn't really be listening to most of what is said on here. Half the people fall over themselves when a female makes a post, then you got the internet tough guys... But yeah, I agree with what you posted. No one should be jumping on the guy. It was just a interesting story that he thought he'd share.

vailpass
02-09-2006, 10:02 AM
So you WERE guilty.

Holy sh*t you crack me up.

Dartgod
02-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Heh. I was saying that it was uncommon for the people on here to have a drink or meal with a female. So that he shouldn't really be listening to most of what is said on here. Half the people fall over themselves when a female makes a post, then you got the internet tough guys... But yeah, I agree with what you posted. No one should be jumping on the guy. It was just a interesting story that he thought he'd share.
Gotcha. :thumb:

sedated
02-09-2006, 10:07 AM
What do you guys do if you meet a girl who's company you enjoy, but you've already got a gf? Or say you don't find her physically attractive but you like her nonetheless. Do you just not hang out with her because you can't have female friends?

hang out with her, but keep her oraphases away from your pork n beans

wutamess
02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Am I the only one that thinks she'd have to be snake woman to even maneuver around the center console & steering wheel to get her head in his lap?

She & he had intentions. Besides... why/how in the hell do you put your head in someone's lap in the front seat of a car?

keg in kc
02-09-2006, 10:15 AM
being friends with the guy makes all the difference on the anger scale imo. Reason 37543 to not have friends.

Male or female. You always get screwed in the end. And not always in a good way.

Pants
02-09-2006, 10:15 AM

ROFL

Wile_E_Coyote
02-09-2006, 10:19 AM
she set him up, but since he was slimy enough to go along with it, she's off the hook

ChiefButthurt
So you WERE guilty.

You're guilty. Admit it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Phobia
Am I the only one that thinks she'd have to be snake woman to even maneuver around the center console & steering wheel to get her head in his lap?

She & he had intentions. Besides... why/how in the hell do you put your head in someone's lap in the front seat of a car?

What you're trying to tell us is that you've never had road head.

Pants
02-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, i've ****ed up.

Yah, i've got female friends. So do my mates. I don't see what is so wierd about that. They don't all put their heads in my lap, i'll admit that.

If you ask me, that's wierd.

You never answered me the first time... would you be cool with your gf going for a few beers with a different guy if you guys had been having troubles for a while? Oh wait, I guess you don't give a shit, because you'd f*ck the chick if she was single, even though you had many chances during all the years you've known her, oh wait this whole thread isn't even true.

Oh and yeah, I did find it worthy of my 10 odd posts.

Pants
02-09-2006, 10:23 AM

Thank you, pot.

Quick, how many feet are in 3437 yards?

Metric > all.

ENDelt260
02-09-2006, 10:24 AM

Metric > all.
Who sells weed by the yard?

NewChief
02-09-2006, 10:27 AM

Unless she were also good friends with my wife (assuming my wife was my gf, not my wife), I wouldn't be hanging out with her.

My wife probably wouldn't outright forbid me hanging out with her, but you can bet I'd catch passive/aggressive hell every time I hung out with her, or came home from hanging out with her, or even just randomly bumped into her on the street and told my wife about it.

wutamess
02-09-2006, 10:28 AM
What you're trying to tell us is that you've never had road head.

I honestly don't remember if I have or not. But with 3 kids... that's all behind me now. :mad:

What I was trying to say is... her intentions were as pure as he's making them if she had to go out of her way to put her head on his lap.

Just doesn't make sense.

CrazyHorse
02-09-2006, 10:29 AM
I was just involved in a nasty situation.

A friend of mine is having probs with her bf, she wants him to go back home overseas, he doesn't wanna, etc. etc. He's convinced she's moved on to someone else.

I just went out with her for a beer, drove her home to her apartment block. Well she was tired so she went to lay across my lap for a minute or two (yes, innapropriate) ..well the bf walks past the car. She sits up, he opens my door. He just stands there for a bit, then shuts the door and walks away.

Then she gets out, and i back the car up to leave. He walks towards the car, i lock all the doors (thank god for central locking), wind the window down and tell him that it isn't what it seems. He tells me to get out of the car, i say no way. He tries to open the door, then when he can't he attempts to punch my window in. Idiot, it's an old lexus the glass is near bulletproof. So i drive off to with him screaming shit wanting to kill me etc.

Getting home i realise that he's destroyed my car aerial.

I hope she's okay.

I hope he finds you and busts your ****in' head in.

No offense

greg63
02-09-2006, 10:30 AM

Regardless, my gf is irrelevant in this story, cos she wasn't there. And thats what the story is about, a crazy guy and me.

So, it's not about you the crazy guy and the crazy guy's g/f? You yourself said you are going to have to explain it to your g/f, what you do affects those around you; not just you and the "crazy guy". :shake:

sedated
02-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Who sells weed by the yard?

nate newton

luv
02-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Okay, you drove her home. She is tired, so she lays her head in your lap instead of going in to bed? Am I the only one who finds that odd?

NewChief
02-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Okay, you drove her home. She is tired, so she lays her head in your lap instead of going in to bed? Am I the only one who finds that odd?

Evidently, it's how they do things "down under."

epitome1170
02-09-2006, 10:36 AM

Metric > all.

You have to be an engineer or not from America, right? Those are the only two types of people (I am the former) I know that like the metric system since we deal with it or the nuissances of the English system everyday.

greg63
02-09-2006, 10:37 AM

Nope.

luv
02-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Evidently, it's how they do things "down under."
My thinking is...

She was hoping her boyfriend would see it. She's trying to confirm his suspiscions (sp?) of there being someone else so he'll leave.

sedated
02-09-2006, 10:40 AM

i put my head in everyone's lap.

on the bus, in airplanes, at lunch.

hey, I'm tired

greg63
02-09-2006, 10:43 AM
i put my head in everyone's lap.

on the bus, in airplanes, at lunch.

hey, I'm tired

Things that make ya go bbbbrrrrraaaaahhh! :D

Inspector
02-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Ack! You itchin' ta get banned?

Clearly he would not have had this problem if they had just drank more beer.

This is what happens when one forgets the importance of consuming huge amounts of beer before giving a girl a ride home.

Heck, she wouldn't have even thought about laying her head in your lap if you had just drank enough beer.

Beer will cure almost anything from a slight headache to gout. And larger amounts of beer will circumvent unfortunate situations like you got yourself into.

Yep, not enough beer, that's your problem mate.

58-4ever
02-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Clearly he would not have had this problem if they had just drank more beer.

This is what happens when one forgets the importance of consuming huge amounts of beer before giving a girl a ride home.

Heck, she wouldn't have even thought about laying her head in your lap if you had just drank enough beer.

Beer will cure almost anything from a slight headache to gout. And larger amounts of beer will circumvent unfortunate situations like you got yourself into.

Yep, not enough beer, that's your problem mate.

Plus, with more beer, the hero factor comes into play and our mate gets enough courage to take one in the eye for wanting to shoot one down her throat. in turn, he saves himself from a humiliating verbal beatdown from the planet.

MOhillbilly
02-09-2006, 10:53 AM
nate newton

la eme

Irie James
02-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Who sells weed by the yard?Yardies. Mon.

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 10:59 AM
If this guy kicks your ass (which he should, at least I would) you are entitled to one suck off from the chick.

be sure and squirt it in her eye

SLAG
02-09-2006, 11:00 AM
If this guy kicks your ass (which he should, at least I would) you are entitled to one suck off from the chick.

Andy Dick Knows the Damage when a Sailor Misses and causes Lazy Eye

luv
02-09-2006, 11:00 AM

Why kick his ass? She's the one who initiated it. Tell me you wouldn't have let her do the same thing if you were in his situation.

Irie James
02-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Why kick his ass? She's the one who initiated it. Tell me you wouldn't have let her do the same thing if you were in his situation.Because women have vaginas, therefore, you cannot beat them. Supposedly.

sedated
02-09-2006, 11:05 AM

yes, very unfortunate. You get your ass whupped and don't even get a BJ out of it.

what's wrong with your lexus, the seat reclining function broke? The b!tch was probably waiting for her boyfriend's car to pull up and then "got tired".

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 11:05 AM
If I caught my girl w/ another dude I would beat him up (with my hands if I can, if not then a blunt object) then pack her stuff and change the locks.

I am a man of action.

SLAG
02-09-2006, 11:07 AM
I am a man of action.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Better late than never should be your Motto

Pants
02-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Why kick his ass? She's the one who initiated it. Tell me you wouldn't have let her do the same thing if you were in his situation.

I wouldn't go out with a chick who was already involved.

luv
02-09-2006, 11:08 AM
If I caught my girl w/ another dude I would beat him up (with my hands if I can, if not then a blunt object) then pack her stuff and change the locks.

I am a man of action.
She's also wanting you to leave, but you won't. She's trying to drive you away. Let's keep that in mind as you're kicking some innocent guys ass.

luv
02-09-2006, 11:09 AM
I wouldn't go out with a chick who was already involved.
Good man.

Pants
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Good man.

Wouldn't want my ass kicked. ;)

J Diddy
02-09-2006, 11:13 AM
She's also wanting you to leave, but you won't. She's trying to drive you away. Let's keep that in mind as you're kicking some innocent guys ass.

Innocent, my ass. He should have done a background check.

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Beating his ass wouldn't be about the other dude (unless it was a friend or trusted person) or her, it is about venting frustration and emotion through a physical outlet. It is the male equivilant of a girl crying into a tub of ice cream. Also, see jdiddy's post, you usually know if someone is cheating with you.

luv
02-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Beating his ass wouldn't be about the other dude (unless it was a friend or trusted person) or her, it is about venting frustration and emotion through a physical outlet. It is the male equivilant of a girl crying into a tub of ice cream. Also, see jdiddy's post, you usually know if someone is cheating with you.
In this situation though, she is trying to get her boyfriend to leave. You're gonna beat the piss out of him in order to stay with her whenever you know she doesn't want you?

Smed1065
02-09-2006, 12:05 PM
nate newton

Ricky Williams? Endelt?

Oh you said sell not buy, my badd.

greg63
02-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Wouldn't want my ass kicked. ;)

Yep! Same here.

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 01:23 PM
In this situation though, she is trying to get her boyfriend to leave. You're gonna beat the piss out of him in order to stay with her whenever you know she doesn't want you?

You must have missed the "pack her stuff and change the locks" part of the post. There was never any mention of keeping her around. This girl sounds like she is doing her best to create chaos in her relationship, or trying (in a very immature fashion) to get even for past faults of her boyfriend. If I was dude, I would stay away from this chick.

After the suck-off course.

jidar
02-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Holy ****. Look at this shit right here.

HMC you are a dumb mother****er. I don't know if you convinced yourself that you're both innocent or if you just hope to convince us, but either way you're a tool.

Plus that bitch youre seeing is a slut, **** that whore. Laying in some dudes lap because she's tired? You bought that? Are you ****ing retarded?

That dude ought to kick your stupid face in for being so stupid as to buy that, and then he ought to beat your ass for messing with his chick. Speaking of which, that bitch ought to get beat down too. I mean why should she get off, for having a vagina? **** that. If the dude doesn't do it himself hopefully he has a female friend or a sister or something who can do it for him.

This isn't rocket science, this is not a multilayered tapestry of complex social interaction as you have it built in your mind, this is just some slut ****ing around. Easy.

Dave Lane
02-09-2006, 01:57 PM
What's a car aerial?

Its a slang term for a woody...

Dave

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Holy ****. Look at this shit right here.

HMC you are a dumb mother****er. I don't know if you convinced yourself that you're both innocent or if you just hope to convince us, but either way you're a tool.

Plus that bitch youre seeing is a slut, **** that whore. Laying in some dudes lap because she's tired? You bought that? Are you ****ing retarded?

That dude ought to kick your stupid face in for being so stupid as to buy that, and then he ought to beat your ass for messing with his chick. Speaking of which, that bitch ought to get beat down too. I mean why should she get off, for having a vagina? **** that. If the dude doesn't do it himself hopefully he has a female friend or a sister or something who can do it for him.

This is rocket science, this is not a multilayered tapestry of complex social interaction as you have it built in your mind, this is just some slut ****ing around. Easy.

Direct, accurate, and to the point :clap: :clap: :clap:

PastorMikH
02-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Not many. 70 maybe?

70 kg and you are afraid of him?

Man, what a thread! I've missed out by being busy today.

jspchief
02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
In this situation though, she is trying to get her boyfriend to leave. You're gonna beat the piss out of him in order to stay with her whenever you know she doesn't want you? No, you're going to beat the piss out him to vent your anger and because it's socially unacceptable to beat the piss out of her.

It's not about beating him up to keep her. It's about beating him up because seeing your woman with another man makes you want to beat someone up.

PastorMikH
02-09-2006, 02:22 PM

Yep, That's what I'm thinking as well. She just used him to make her BF jealous. She waits until the pull up to the place where she and her BF live, knowing he'll be waiting (and watching), then she stalls in the car concluding with the lap move. She knew what she was doing.

Count Zarth
02-09-2006, 02:23 PM

I am a man of action.

Sounds like you're a dipshit with an anger problem.

Spicy McHaggis
02-09-2006, 02:23 PM

Letting something happen is just as bad as initiating it. If I cheated on my girl and came home with the excuse "It's cool, she kissed me first," I would expect nothing less than a swift and deserved kick to the cajones. IMO really its not the case of being mad at one or the other. The guy should be pissed equally at both of them.

Intentions were there, even if he wasn't getting the up and down. Yet.

jspchief
02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Sounds like you're a dipshit with an anger problem.Sounds like you have no idea what it feels like to have a girlfriend cheat on you.

Which, I guess doesn't come as a suprise.

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Sounds like you're a dipshit with an anger problem.

Sounds like you got beat up for messing with another guys chick.

MOhillbilly
02-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Sounds like you got beat up for messing with another guys chick.

why is it that guys get mad at other guys? soooo stoopid.
it just plays into the womans hands.

jspchief
02-09-2006, 02:34 PM
it just plays into the womans hands.See post #187

CrazyHorse
02-09-2006, 02:36 PM

Who says you get mad exclusively at one person. THe guy is merely the one you can take your anger out on.

You 1st beat the hell out of the "friend" that bagged your g/f. Then you bang her best friend.

PastorMikH
02-09-2006, 02:41 PM
I wonder if HMc just went to bed or if the BF found out where he lived?

Sully
02-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I need a litre of cola.
"Do we have any lidercola?"

tk13
02-09-2006, 02:54 PM
I got your back man. Haha *ducks from thrown objects* I've had friends who were girls and I'd never violate their relationship with their boyfriend, that just causes problems. But I probably have done things like what you described that were harmless, but would probably piss the boyfriend off if they actually knew about it.

Girls are flirty creatures by nature, they want attention. I bet there are a lot of people on this thread who have wives or girlfriends that have done stuff they don't even know about.

You're in a bad situation though. Most people shoot first, ask questions later. Bad way to live, but that's how people do it. Good luck.

Duck Dog
02-09-2006, 02:58 PM

I agree, but the reason we get mad at the other guy is because we can punch him in the face. Especially if I don't know the guy, then he's really in for a beat down.

My buds and I have had a policy that if you have the chance to fug the others girlfriend, to go ahead and do it, but you must call the guy and let him know what happened. This proved to be a very good policy.

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 03:25 PM
I agree, but the reason we get mad at the other guy is because we can punch him in the face. Especially if I don't know the guy, then he's really in for a beat down.

My buds and I have had a policy that if you have the chance to fug the others girlfriend, to go ahead and do it, but you must call the guy and let him know what happened. This proved to be a very good policy.
:clap: this is what I am talking about, solidarity. I would say thank you and buy the cat a six pack. That is good looking out, on the other hand it is different if your buddy is sneaking around fu*king your girl.

greg63
02-10-2006, 05:59 AM
You must have missed the "pack her stuff and change the locks" part of the post. There was never any mention of keeping her around. This girl sounds like she is doing her best to create chaos in her relationship, or trying (in a very immature fashion) to get even for past faults of her boyfriend. If I was dude, I would stay away from this chick.

:clap:
...My point exactly.

MOhillbilly
02-10-2006, 07:05 AM
beating up the offending dude is pointless,you dont have to smack a man or esp a woman when w/ women words cut like a razor and leave scars much longer.

now if offending dude wants to make a thing about it,thats another story.
But me personaly ill be damned if im going to play HER game.

JimNasium
02-10-2006, 07:08 AM

Mancode 5.0 dictates that you not leave the scene until you are sure that she is going to be okay.

PastorMikH
02-10-2006, 07:25 AM
HMc hasn't been back since yesterday morning. Anyone have any links to some Sidney newspapers so we can see if any of the news articles fit his story here?

epitome1170
02-10-2006, 07:47 AM
HMc hasn't been back since yesterday morning. Anyone have any links to some Sidney newspapers so we can see if any of the news articles fit his story here?

http://www.smh.com.au/

Didn't see anything in it though. However, it depends what part of the city he lives in. I don't think this paper even hits the part of the city my sister lives in.

greg63
02-10-2006, 10:42 AM
beating up the offending dude is pointless,you dont have to smack a man or esp a woman when w/ women words cut like a razor and leave scars much longer.

now if offending dude wants to make a thing about it,thats another story.
But me personaly ill be damned if im going to play HER game.

I agree; she simply isn't worth the trouble. However, the offended dude, in this case, wants to separate the offending dudes head from his shoulders, so I think the offending dude should definitely stay away.

alanm
02-10-2006, 11:22 AM

Maybe when it comes to women. But Aussies and Americans are amazingly similar. And I really don't think our views on women are all that much different. :)

greg63
02-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Man gets beat upside the head

Idiot believes girl when she told him she was tired and lets her put her head in his lap while sitting in the front seat of his car just before being caught and tracked down by jealous boyfriend.

Rush for loans challenges boom (http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/rush-for-loans-challenges-boom/2006/02/10/1139542402615.html)

Sydney's home borrowers ignore a mortgage default problem and help push new lending to a near-record. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Waterfront properties set records amid slump (http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/waterfront-properties-set-records-amid-slump/2006/02/10/1139542402650.html) <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Star quality adds $3m to the profit Ledger (http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/star-quality-adds-3m-to-the-profit-ledger/2006/02/10/1139542402656.html)

Count Zarth
02-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Nice try, greg.

ENDelt260
02-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Nice try, greg.
Not really.

alanm
02-10-2006, 11:37 AM
I think their what? 18 hrs ahead of us. He's probably sleeping off a Friday night drunk at the moment. Or nursing some bruises. ROFL

greg63
02-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Nice try, greg.

Not really.

Yea, lame attempts are, unfortunately, my forte.

ENDelt260
02-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Yea, lame attempts are, unfortunately, my forte.
Gotta go with your strengths.

greg63
02-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Gotta go with your strengths.

ROFLROFL

Yup.