PDA

View Full Version : slice that pineapple!

Wile_E_Coyote
02-09-2006, 01:02 PM
"Peyton Manning ready to prove all his doubters wrong at the Pro Bowl!

Forced to deal with yet another postseason that fell woefully short of expectations, Peyton Manning is ready to step up and show he is a dominant, big game quarterback with a masterful performance in this Sunday’s Pro Bowl.

“I hear the whispers. I hear people saying I can’t win the big game,” said Manning. “But what game is bigger than the Pro Bowl? All of the best players are there, and I light it up against them every year.”
Manning has yet to lose a Pro Bowl start in his NFL career, a fact he says his detractors have conveniently ignored.

“Sure, I never won a championship of any kind in high school, college or the NFL, but people who truly know football know the Pro Bowl is what really counts,” said Manning. “That’s what my dad has always told me.”

“I see Peyton’s performances in the Pro Bowl as further proof what a total dork he is,” said Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. “He actually takes the game seriously. The rest of us are just there ‘cause we get to go to Hawaii for free and get drunk, while that loser is squirreled away watching game film of past Pro Bowls.”

NewChief
02-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Last time Trent was at the PB, Manning's dorkass coach, Dungy, actually pulled Trent in the 4th Quarter to put Manning back in. Trent only played like 1/2 of a quarter. Of course, he and the center were having a tough time with the exchange, but it was still pretty sad that Dungy did that.

Dunit35
02-09-2006, 01:05 PM
"Peyton Manning ready to prove all his doubters wrong at the Pro Bowl!

Forced to deal with yet another postseason that fell woefully short of expectations, Peyton Manning is ready to step up and show he is a dominant, big game quarterback with a masterful performance in this Sunday’s Pro Bowl.

“I hear the whispers. I hear people saying I can’t win the big game,” said Manning. “But what game is bigger than the Pro Bowl? All of the best players are there, and I light it up against them every year.”
Manning has yet to lose a Pro Bowl start in his NFL career, a fact he says his detractors have conveniently ignored.

“Sure, I never won a championship of any kind in high school, college or the NFL, but people who truly know football know the Pro Bowl is what really counts,” said Manning. “That’s what my dad has always told me.”

“I see Peyton’s performances in the Pro Bowl as further proof what a total d-bag he is,” said Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. “He actually takes the game seriously. The rest of us are just there ‘cause we get to go to Hawaii for free and get drunk, while that loser is squirreled away watching game film of past Pro Bowls.”

hahaha....I fixed the dork part. I wish this was actually real.

Wa-Z
02-09-2006, 01:06 PM
The pro bowl is not the biggest game...

Dunit35
02-09-2006, 01:08 PM
The constant blitzing and confusing defensive schemes is just amazing when it comes to the Pro Bowl...wait they don't allow that.

Phobia
02-09-2006, 01:16 PM

http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/baityes.gif

mike_b_284
02-09-2006, 01:18 PM

n00b

tk13
02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/baityes.gif
ROFL Not sure I've ever seen that one before.

AirForceChief
02-09-2006, 01:25 PM

Please press Ctrl Alt Cap S to engage your Chiefs Planet Sarcasm Indicator...all mocking or ironic remarks will then be bathed in a bright red glow! It will increase your enjoyment of this bulletin board exponentially...

cadmonkey
02-09-2006, 01:28 PM
He takes it seriously because the Pro Bowl is his Super Bowl. Its the furthest football action he has ever seen.

Oh, this was a joke? my bad.

ENDelt260
02-09-2006, 01:35 PM
ROFL Not sure I've ever seen that one before.
You would have if you'd bought a premium membership at Warpaint Illustrated.

They've got literally dozens of exclusive smileys.

StcChief
02-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Probowl biggest game. WTF.

The season is over and no one wants to get hurt to rehab in offseason.

Manning are you clueless.