PDA

View Full Version : Coach Ken Wiz blows off Raiders

phxchief
02-09-2006, 02:28 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Per ESPNews.

Saulbadguy
02-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Awesome. Will the Raiders have a coach by draft day?

The Bad Guy
Art Shell going back there is hysterical.

I'm sure Randy Moss must be excited.

Carlota69
Thats Fuggin great!

foxman
02-09-2006, 02:30 PM

Uncle Al.

Oh wait you meant a puppet to stand on the sidelines and take all the blame didnt you?
:hmmm:

ChiefsfaninPA
02-09-2006, 02:38 PM
It would be so great if they don't get a head coach all season. But one of the assistants would probably take the job if offered, which I beleive it will come down to. Who in there right mind wants to be an assistant head coach to Al Davis. His act has worn thin.

tk13
02-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Personally I'm not sure Art Shell isn't a better coach than half the guys they've interviewed.

Woodrow Call
02-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Personally I'm not sure Art Shell isn't a better coach than half the guys they've interviewed.

I feel the same way. I think Shell is better than most of the coaches that were hired this offseason. Hopefully he wont go back.

Count Alex's Wins
02-09-2006, 02:52 PM
In before the Rain Man pimping Art Shell post.

Mr. Kotter
02-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Friggin' hilarious.... ROFL

chefsos
02-09-2006, 03:27 PM
They are in genuine pain over at the raiderfans board. Look, Raider fans are people too, with feelings and hopes and wishes, just like us. And now all they need is a hug. They've been let down so often.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Meanwhile, this guy is pretty funny:

Read This Al Davis Gosh Dang It....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Al, its me again you know ya boy Poke in Richmond feediing you with some info from the world of the fans. I wrote this because something has been on my mind lately. WHAT THE F*CK ARE WE WAITING FOR WITH THE HEAD COACHING SITUATION??? SHIT! What I am trying to say is as well, I am sick of people laughing at the Raiders because we hire mofos like Norvell Turner and William Callahan. I mean Jesus Freaking Christ man will you please stop being a cheap old man and actually pay for a coach. I mean what is it with you Al you are damn near 100 years. You are not broke. You make Al Rooney look like Tom Cruise. Its time for the Oakland Raiders to win the mother*****ing superbowl I am tired of all this losing. I was 4 years old with the Raiders won the last superbowl and that was the LA Raiders. Losing hurts Al it really does. When we lose I am a wreck for the whole week. I have constent diarehha. I don't have a sexual desire to please my wife. I don't feed my turtle. I throw the cat. I yell at my Grandmother. I don't mow the lawn. You see where Im going with this AL??? If we don't win a superbowl soon I probaly will end up at the Mental Institution for the slow and impaired. All Im saying is please Al think of the fans man we want to win so bad some of us don't even have sex with our wives. Its all in your hands Mr. Al Davis lets play there right card this round. No More Puppets.

Your Friend,

Poke in Richmond

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showpost.php?p=955131&postcount=1

Hoover
02-09-2006, 03:37 PM
They should have kept Norm

I think they should go after the DC from the Bears, he will go their.

jspchief
02-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Personally I'm not sure Art Shell isn't a better coach than half the guys they've interviewed.I never really understood why he didn't get another shot. I thought he did a decent job.

Carlota69
02-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Looke like Petrino told Al to eat a big fat one as well... ROFL

Cochise
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
When I went to the Mizzou game @ Nebraska a few weekends ago, they ran the football players out at halftime and Callahan said a few words. I couldn't help but laugh remembering his Raiders tenure.

But now the Raiders are even funnier.

Cochise
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I never really understood why he didn't get another shot. I thought he did a decent job.

I agree - he should get another chance.

Ari Chi3fs
02-09-2006, 05:55 PM
maybe they will just contract the Raiders. Get rid of them, their usefulness has past.

Cochise
02-09-2006, 06:17 PM
They could make a reality show about it. Get 20 people on a tropical island, and the first one voted off has to coach the Raiders.

Sure-Oz
02-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Them and the Jets should be fun to watch next year.

Chief Roundup
02-09-2006, 06:28 PM
I don't blame anyone for not wanting to coach out there Al Davis can and will ruin anyones career.

milkman
02-09-2006, 08:18 PM

Hell, they haven't had a real HC in about 4 years.

Over-Head
02-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Hell, they haven't had a real HC in about 4 years.

Correct sir :banghead:

Simplex3
02-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Correct sir :banghead:
I was just in CA (Santa Clara) and I couldn't believe the number of Faider fans that have that "Al *IS* the Raiders" attitude. That creepy old f**ker is destroying the team they love and they're loyal to him to the end. Does he have naked pictures of every Raiders fan or something?