PDA

View Full Version : Rudy is Domer and Mercers' lovechild

Sfeihc
02-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Mercer, I don't know you or what you did to get banned from the CC but from your posts here I can tell that some village somewhere is without their idiot.
Why don't you and Domer get a room.

Saulbadguy
02-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

jspchief
02-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Cool! Start another thread about it. One isn't enough!

Katipan
02-10-2006, 08:47 AM
I love threads with mer in the title

Sfeihc
02-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Sorry, I hit the wrong icon, my bad, I just meant to add to the other thread. I need more caffine.

Is there a Mod around who can move or delete this?

Wile_E_Coyote
02-10-2006, 08:49 AM
it's the go-off season

jspchief
02-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Sorry, I hit the wrong icon, my bad, I just meant to add to the other thread. I need more caffine.

Is there a Mod around who can move or delete this?Yea, because the "new thread" icon is right next to the "post reply" icon. :rolleyes:

Is there a mod than can move or delete this moron's account?

Sfeihc
02-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Yea, because the "new thread" icon is right next to the "post reply" icon. :rolleyes:

Is there a mod than can move or delete this moron's account?

Oops! Sorry Mr. Never Makes a Mistake.

ENDelt260
02-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Sure, I can move this

DomerNKC
02-10-2006, 06:11 PM
i guess you showed where that villages idiot is...By the way a mercer and a domer are the same thing, he is my brother. where im from we dont do that, but you should try it with your mom. (she aint half bad, but tell her to stop callin.) goodnight now moron.

burt
02-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Mercer, I don't know you or what you did to get banned from the CC but from your posts here I can tell that some village somewhere is without their idiot.

OH NO!!! Sieg Heil got his/her/it's panties in a wad and is using Clinton propaganda on me!! With all the Arkansas euphamisms about Brothers having sex and stuff!! How cute. Now go get one of the real bad boys and maybe I'll be scared.

Just for the record, read my responses V E R Y S L O W L Y ...and you will see that I clearly stated that Domer and I got ejected for having a civil and respectfull disagreement with....His Ass Holiness, Boss. Now do be sure and read it slowly, so you can comprehend this time.

burt
02-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Oops! Sorry Mr. Never Makes a Mistake.

Mr. Never? as in Mr. Never Gets Laid? I can see why with you juvinile attempts to smak. "Get a room"...I heard that in the 9th grade. Musta stuck with you because you obviously had to do the 9th grade many times. Mr. Never Gets Laid....the poster boy for moronism.

chiefs4me
02-10-2006, 08:19 PM

Who the hell are you to be telling anyone on this board what to do??? You just joined.....:rolleyes:

Sfeihc
02-11-2006, 11:05 AM
............and who the hell do you three assholes think you are?
Take your post counts and put 'em where the sun don't shine. It's easy to see how you two douchebags are bros. Enjoy life in the circus.

DomerNKC
02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Take your post counts and put 'em where the sun don't shine. It's easy to see how you two douchebags are bros. Enjoy life in the circus.did it take you all day to come up with that? bring more game, you are kinda lookin sad. ill call your third gade teacher and let her know you cant make it to class on monday, you need to find some good smack.

Sfeihc
02-11-2006, 02:02 PM
You wouldn't know good smack if it hit you upside the head.

DomerNKC
02-11-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah, but im still waiting...

burt
02-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Take your post counts and put 'em where the sun don't shine. It's easy to see how you two douchebags are bros. Enjoy life in the circus.

Assholes?? Douchebags??? I believe you have an excrement fixation!!!!
Or you are into jail lovin....not that there's anything wrong with that. Get help. Soon.

burt
02-11-2006, 05:52 PM
You wouldn't know good smack if it hit you upside the head.

If you had, at least the feeble brain power of a toaster, you'd look at Domers signature and realize what he likes to be hit upside the head with. But then again, Domers love toy, your mom, won't let you look at such things.

Now, attempt to understand. WE DON'T LIKE THE COALITION. We have very sound reason. We experienced a Balding Hitler, that couldn't understand respectful disagreement. We were there, you weren't. You have no clue, about that...as well as, obviously, a lot of things.

I have said things to your little punk ass, that I would have NEVER uttered in "his house". I was respectfull, because it was "His house". He just couldn't stand a person with an opinion differing from his. Domer and I have opinions....sometinmes, our opinions didn't go along with the Jim Jones mentality over there. BUT we were respectfull. But then again.....you weren't there. Speak of things you know of, peanut head.

It is better to be quiet an have people think you are stupid than to speak and have people KNOW you are an idiot.

as My buddy Bronco stud would say.....DISMISSED!!!!!!!

ENDelt260
02-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Who the hell are you to be telling anyone on this board what to do??? You just joined.....:rolleyes:
You've gotta be shitting me.

Bowser
02-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I've gotta say. this thread comes up short in satisfying smack talk. Sfeihc was owned even before he first hit the "submit reply" button.

That was my exact thought.

Sfeihc
02-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Okay, so I was wrong. There is a village without two idiot brothers. Are you ladies happy now?

DomerNKC
02-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Okay, so I was wrong. There is a village without two idiot brothers. Are you ladies happy now?bring something to the table little man.

Sfeihc
02-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Mercer, I just put two and two together and figured out who you were. I'm sorry I lumped you in with your idiot brother Domer. I'm sure you've spent most of your life defending him and you do a fine job. You're right I don't know what happened with you and Boss, I do know you were quite a poster over there for quite awhile and several people over there like you. I recall most of Domer's crappy posts at the CC and that's why I launched into my tirade. So my apoligies, wpt. Domer you can still go **** yourself, you domepolishing troll.

chiefs4me
02-12-2006, 10:21 AM

I don't think I was talking to you.......but now I am, you two faced freak...explain to me the difference of you or whoever calling me names daily and not getting banned, but FC calls your gf a name and whoosh, he's gone......:rolleyes:ROFL talk about someone who can't handle it...oh I know, here comes the threats of being banned and neg rep all day long....:rolleyes:

I think you are a joke...now go grow a pair.......

Katipan
02-12-2006, 10:26 AM
You should leave me out of it.

DomerNKC
02-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Mercer, I just put two and two together and figured out who you were. I'm sorry I lumped you in with your idiot brother Domer. I'm sure you've spent most of your life defending him and you do a fine job. You're right I don't know what happened with you and Boss, I do know you were quite a poster over there for quite awhile and several people over there like you. I recall most of Domer's crappy posts at the CC and that's why I launched into my tirade. So my apoligies, wpt. Domer you can still go **** yourself, you domepolishing troll.first of all knob gobbler, i need no one to defend me. furthermore it hurts so bad that you slam my work on the cc. it is a rag bullitin board with an egomaniacal idiot at the helm. you are still runnin kinda weak smack, but you are showing improvement. you still come up lacking the necessary IQ points to even challenge me when im asleep. callin me a troll is humorous to say the least. it is a weak attempt at deflecting attention from yourself. lemme see, making a personal attack on someone because their posts are of a different opinion than yours makes you a troll by definition. thus the transverse is true. bite me troll!!!!!!!

Sfeihc
02-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Domer your judging of what is smack is still whack. Let me spell it out for you, MOM jokes are easy marks, I would expect more but then I remind myself you're a dimwhitted Domer. What is really at the crux of the issue, because I could give a crap about your smack and the scoreboard and ownership, is that you're a Domer fan. I'm sure you and your bro are "good people" in everyday life. When I saw a a Domer fan named Domer runnin' smack I had to attack. Why? Go Blue! Your coach just ate the scoreboard. ROFL
Those chicks in your sig rock. You still suck but you flash signs of hope.

Sfeihc
02-12-2006, 12:48 PM

Stup up you dumbass stars fan. You wouldn't know a BC two-hander from a Tennessee Two-Step, Tex.

ENDelt260
02-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I don't think I was talking to you.......but now I am, you two faced freak...explain to me the difference of you or whoever calling me names daily and not getting banned, but FC calls your gf a name and whoosh, he's gone......:rolleyes:ROFL talk about someone who can't handle it...oh I know, here comes the threats of being banned and neg rep all day long....:rolleyes:

I think you are a joke...now go grow a pair.......
You are quite possibly the most stupid twunt I've ever had the displeasure of "meeting" in my life.

Sfeihc
02-12-2006, 01:29 PM
You are quite possibly the most stupid twunt I've ever had the displeasure of "meeting" in my life.

Ummm, I'm new around here and I was just wondering, what is a "twunt"? ROFL

DomerNKC
02-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Domer your judging of what is smack is still whack. Let me spell it out for you, MOM jokes are easy marks, I would expect more but then I remind myself you're a dimwhitted Domer. What is really at the crux of the issue, because I could give a crap about your smack and the scoreboard and ownership, is that you're a Domer fan. I'm sure you and your bro are "good people" in everyday life. When I saw a a Domer fan named Domer runnin' smack I had to attack. Why? Go Blue! Your coach just ate the scoreboard. ROFL
Those chicks in your sig rock. You still suck but you flash signs of hope.he ate the scoreboard and exposed the wolverines for the frauds that they were.

Sfeihc
02-12-2006, 01:54 PM
As a Michigan fan it's difficult to admit that Weis can coach circles around Carr.

burt
02-12-2006, 05:14 PM
"twunt" is one of the best euphamisms I have ever heard....or read.

I know so little about college football, that I am not a fan of ANY college team, so no one can get mad at me for who I do, or don't support. If picking a fight with Domer is over college football....you two can smack on. Even if I think it is silly....it makes for a good, light hearted read. If it's over the CC, well, we do have our position...not to beat a dead horse...a dead balding, little big man, egotistical horse. But I digress.

I accept your apology... is there something else that we can fight about?? Otherwise, I am all for getting along...but regardless...I hope you will refer to me as a twunt on occasion!!!!!!

burt
02-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Domer you can still go **** yourself, you domepolishing troll.

BTW, isn't this a bit redundant???