Smed1065
02-10-2006, 08:37 PM
His lack of IQ! :)

and sense.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 08:40 PM
His lack of IQ! :)

and sense.

Wow!!! Quick witted and you have all those boyish good looks!!!!

Congrats!!!! You're a Dick!!!!!

sedated
02-10-2006, 08:41 PM
very...uh...

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 08:44 PM
If I am a di-k in your view, then I am relived. I would hate to think I was on your kewl list.

So you live on the west coast? :)

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 08:50 PM
If I am a di-k in your view, then I am relived. I would hate to think I was on your kewl list.

So you live on the west coast? :)

So.....Have you opened a book lately?

I don't know maybe a DICTIONARY!!

I'm very RELIEVED that you think so highly of me.

blueballs
02-10-2006, 08:57 PM
had any good pussy lately

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:03 PM
had any good pussy lately

Way to break in on the scene there Blue!!! I'll slide you some rep.

Bye the way, No I have not do you know where I can get some?

Ultra Peanut
02-10-2006, 09:04 PM
'kay

sedated
02-10-2006, 09:04 PM
wtf?

blueballs
02-10-2006, 09:06 PM

if it was good I wouldn't be telling...so yes

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:10 PM
if it was good I wouldn't be telling...so yes

Yeaaaaahhh!!!!! Bouyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:13 PM
So.....Have you opened a book lately?

I don't know maybe a DICTIONARY!!

I'm very RELIEVED that you think so highly of me.

You prove my point. The first thing you do is attack my typing because you have no where else to turn or any sense to make.
STFU

blueballs
02-10-2006, 09:13 PM
don't know shit about Bouyeeeeee pussy

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:18 PM
You prove my point. The first thing you do is attack my typing because you have no where else to turn or any sense to make.
STFU

Oh! what a waste of space you are. You make a smart as comment because i posted a pic that I thought was extremely funny. Now your feelings are hurt because I called you out over your lack typing skills.

Get over it loser!

There's a reason you are runnig low on green.

Now be a good girl and show us your GASH!!!!

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:21 PM
K... Guess I'll be the first to break you in.

1. You have to change your name to upper case/small case.

No one will respect your name when it wreaks of attention whore.

2. Stop posting every 5 secs on your own thread just to keep them going. Try posting something of relevence and it'll make your threads go further.

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:22 PM

3. Please don't reference a dictionary while typing that post in the same thread again.

Thanks.

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Funny, yes maybe 3 days ago but I guess you have been hibernating or just a slow a-z. I see you keep showing no IQ with comments that you make, silly, silly boy!

sedated
02-10-2006, 09:27 PM
i think these guys have registered on our board

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:27 PM
K... Guess I'll be the first to break you in.

1. You have to change your name to upper case/small case.

No one will respect your name when it wreaks of attention whore.

2. Stop posting every 5 secs on your own thread just to keep them going. Try posting something of relevence and it'll make your threads go further.

1. Who gives a shit about thread life? I'm not posting to keep it going. I'm bored and this moron is entertaining me.

2. Where do you get off telling me to change my name?

3. Unlike you my life does not revolve around this board.

4. I'll post what I want, when I want!

5. Quit living your pathetic life (or lack of) out through this board.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Funny, yes maybe 3 days ago but I guess you have been hibernating or just a slow a-z. I see you keep showing no IQ with comments that you make, silly, silly boy!

And your IQ is represented Where? Surely not in your mindless babble.

blueballs
02-10-2006, 09:29 PM
boobies

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:29 PM

Must be cross thread humor.

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:31 PM
And your IQ is represented Where? Surely not in your mindless babble.

Your avatar? :)

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Your avatar? :)

You can have it when I'm finished with it, or when the powers that be decide my time on this board is over.

You're welcome

sedated
02-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Must be cross thread humor.

:thumb:

anyone have a link? (I forgot)

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:34 PM
1. Who gives a shit about thread life? I'm not posting to keep it going. I'm bored and this moron is entertaining me.

Just because I'm bored tonight and have been on this board for 2 hours straight (and a total of 4 hours total today) doesn't mean I'm living my life through it OK?

I have proof that I don't live my life through this board.

1. It's taken me over 4 years to get over 2000 posts.
2. I only check this board an average of no more than 10 times a day. (double that when i'm bored, as in tonight).
3. I've met a couple of the nuckleheads from here.

So who are you to accuse me of living vicariously through this board?

Those three things alone should allow you to see that I have a life outside of here. Now get with the program and conform mister.

[office space people skills quote] I have a life dammit [/office space people skills quote]

SLAG
02-10-2006, 09:35 PM
:thumb:

anyone have a link? (I forgot)

We dont need to bring that shit back

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:35 PM

But you most love this place. You made a comment about how much rep you had earlier along with how little I had, (must have meant something) but now you could care less on your next post. That is what I call babble and stupidity. Go back to the donkeys site.

blueballs
02-10-2006, 09:36 PM
wet and juicy

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Haven't we had a blue balls thread before?

Not that I'm living through this board or anything... just wondering.

Tribal Warfare
02-10-2006, 09:39 PM

The new boyband group "The Gaylords"?

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Just because I'm bored tonight and have been on this board for 2 hours straight (and a total of 4 hours total today) doesn't mean I'm living my life through it OK?

I have proof that I don't live my life through this board.

1. It's taken me over 4 years to get over 2000 posts.
2. I only check this board an average of no more than 10 times a day. (double that when i'm bored, as in tonight).
3. I've met a couple of the nuckleheads from here.

So who are you to accuse me of living vicariously through this board?

Those three things alone should allow you to see that I have a life outside of here. Now get with the program and conform mister.

I have a life.

That's an excellent point you have made. Please except my sincerest apology.

Answer me this. Why can't a person make a single post on here with out defending himself in some shape or form from some idiot who can't think of any thing to say so they decide to pounce on you every word.

sedated
02-10-2006, 09:40 PM

Answer me this. Why can't a person make a single post on here with out defending himself in some shape or form from some idiot who can't think of any thing to say so they decide to pounce on you every word.

haha, can't spell, loser

SLAG
02-10-2006, 09:40 PM

You havent been here long enuff.

Helll Me either

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:42 PM
But you most love this place. You made a comment about how much rep you had earlier along with how little I had, (must have meant something) but now you could care less on your next post. That is what I call babble and stupidity. Go back to the donkeys site.

There you go again. Slow down buddy and type slower. I never said anything about my rep, just yours get it straight. The rep has nothing to do with if i care about anything. The rep just shows me that i'm not the only one who thinks you are a dick.

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:42 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL EXCEPT ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

blueballs
02-10-2006, 09:43 PM
slap that ass

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:44 PM

I think you missed the sarcasm of the post.
Anyhow... I'll answer your question.

It's not you personally. It's the noobs in general. They come in here for 15 minutes of fame and stir up the peanut gallery only to leave after they've blown their wad.

You being a noob with all caps (screaming I need attention) automatically labels you with the same stereotype. Then the fact that you're posting irrelevant material within your joke thread is a turnoff. Not that you care, but by your posts, 95% of the board population already labels you as a temporary noob.

To top it off... NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER accuse anyone on here of mistyping/mis-spelling anything when you're FAR FROM grammatically or punctually correct. We tend to have a few fellers with their panties in a wad just waiting to jump on someone that talks about others grammar. BIG NO NO :shake:

Man you're lucky I'm bored and watching the kids... Any other time I'd really show you how much I live through this board and not even click on this dumbass thread.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:44 PM
haha, can't spell, loser

You got me, just call me ol' fat fingers.

Smed1065
02-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Who mentioned the dictionary first? :)

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Anyhow... I'll answer your question.

It's not you personally. It's the noobs in general. They come in here for 15 minutes of fame and stir up the peanut gallery only to leave after they've blown their wad.

You being a noob with all caps (screaming I need attention) automatically labels you with the same prejudice. Then the fact that you're posting irrelevant material within your joke thread is a turnoff. Not that you care but by your posts 95% of the board population already labels you as a temporary noob.

Man you're lucky I'm bored and watching the kids... Any other time I'd really show you how much I live through this board and not even click on this dumbass thread.

The sarcasm? It's kinda hard to convey sarcasm sometimes in written word.

I know what you are saying. I've been through the gauntlet on here before (once)from some of the regulars. Man everyone including you are so uptight. It's a simple freaking picture with a misleading title. why all the fuss. As far as not clicking on this dumbass thread, Why did ya?

sedated
02-10-2006, 09:50 PM
You got me, just call me ol' fat fingers.

what he said

(grow up, people)

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Take for instance... Blue balls.

He may have a chance... even though he throws his dumbass one liners and exits... he hasn't offended anyone so he fits the profile of a stalker.

His personality type:
Blue Balls has been a lurker and decided to post while you (assuming you 2 know each other) posts. He noticed you posted and he decided to chime in with his dumb one liners.

Notice he didn't offend anyone. That leaves him available for someone to take his post seriously in the future because he hasn't made a complete ass out of himself (see unlike you) with his first posts.

Tell me if I'm right.
I need to be a shrink.

chagrin
02-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Why can't a person make a single post on here with out defending himself in some shape or form from some idiot who can't think of any thing to say so they decide to pounce on you every word.

:deevee:
Sack up faig

blueballs
02-10-2006, 09:52 PM
I hoope that your tongue

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:54 PM
The sarcasm? It's kinda hard to convey sarcasm sometimes in written word.

I know what you are saying. I've been through the gauntlet on here before (once)from some of the regulars. Man everyone including you are so uptight. It's a simple freaking picture with a misleading title. why all the fuss. As far as not clicking on this dumbass thread, Why did ya?

Dude you have me so far from reality.
I could give a shit what you post or how many times you post.

I care so much about what people post that I can honestly say, I haven't ignored anyone from this board since it's inception. It's not that we're so uptight it's just that your pic wasn't funny and very un-original.

Plus it's misleading. Hoover (a regular) pisses off WAY more people than you can ever imagine with his fake posts about big Chiefs news when people are waiting on things to hear from someone. Immagine the entire front page full of posts like yours... Nothing would seem credibale.

Get the point?

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Take for instance... Blue balls.

He may have a chance... even though he throws his dumbass one liners and exits... he hasn't offended anyone so he fits the profile of a stalker.

His personality type:
Blue Balls has been a lurker and decided to post while you (assuming you 2 know each other) posts. He noticed you posted and he decided to chime in with his dumb one liners.

Notice he didn't offend anyone. That leaves him available for someone to take his post seriously in the future because he hasn't made a complete ass out of himself (see unlike you) with his first posts.

Tell me if I'm right.
I need to be a shrink.

I challenge you to find where i offended someone when I started this thread. I believe you have the victims mixed up here sweetie.

That's the whole point I don't care if anyone takes my thread seriously!

I started a simple thread here and I was the one being insulted. So what you are saying is that I should bend over like a good boy?

wutamess
02-10-2006, 09:59 PM
I challenge you to find where i offended someone when I started this thread. I believe you have the victims mixed up here sweetie.

That's the whole point I don't care if anyone takes my thread seriously!

I started a simple thread here and I was the one being insulted. So what you are saying is that I should bend over like a good boy?

No assole... I'm saying get to know people before making a dumbass posts like this.

Don't use your first post to cry wolf. Have some sense of ettiquette or dignity.

You're not a victim. Just think for once.

Why do I have the feeling that's not the first time you've heard something of this sort?

blueballs
02-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I ned to pee

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Dude you have me so far from reality.
I could give a shit what you post or how many times you post.

I care so much about what people post that I can honestly say, I haven't ignored anyone from this board since it's inception. It's not that we're so uptight it's just that your pic wasn't funny and very un-original.

Plus it's misleading. Hoover (a regular) pisses off WAY more people than you can ever imagine with his fake posts about big Chiefs news when people are waiting on things to hear from someone. Immagine the entire front page full of posts like yours... Nothing would seem credibale.

Get the point?

Yeah, i get the point. Still I do not care! I come here to get the lateest Chiefs info and when I see a thread like mine I dismiss it or I'll comment on it. what i don't do is go into detail on how that person should conform to the righteous standards of some of thses guys.

It's all in fun right?

wutamess
02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, i get the point. Still I do not care! I come here to get the lateest Chiefs info and when I see a thread like mine I dismiss it or I'll comment on it. what i don't do is go into detail on how that person should conform to the righteous standards of some of thses guys.

It's all in fun right?

Hence you missed the sarcasm.
Do what the hell you want.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
No assole... I'm saying get to know people before making a dumbass posts like this.

Don't use your first post to cry wolf. Have some sense of ettiquette or dignity.

You're not a victim. Just think for once.

Why do I have the feeling that's not the first time you've heard something of this sort?

Do some research Mother Theresa. This was not my first thread. You still fail to get my point. It's all fun to just a way to kill some time.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Hence you missed the sarcasm.
Do what the hell you want.

What is this sarcasm you keep referring to?

If you were being fecitious then please explain!

wutamess
02-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Do some research Mother Theresa. This was not my first thread. You still fail to get my point. It's all fun to just a way to kill some time.

FuCC no... It may be all funn and games for you but I need peoples stories to remain true to text because I got a life to live here.

I can agree to that. :toast:

Thig Lyfe
02-10-2006, 10:06 PM

OH!

You're implying that Bill Cowher paid off the refs in the Super Bowl!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Man, you are one funny guy. It took me a minute, but I got it! ROFL ROFL ROFL

wutamess
02-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Don't mind me dude... I've drank my bottle of diast and am a lil incoherent. some of it was sarcasm and some of it wasn't.

Basically I'm just grilling you whiles being sarcastic about the entire thing.

If I have to explain it, it doesn't have the same effect.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
Wutamess, I see your location is KC is that originally?

blueballs
the splash? yes, I forgot to put the seat backdown earlier

wutamess
OH!

You're implying that Bill Cowher paid off the refs in the Super Bowl!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Man, you are one funny guy. It took me a minute, but I got it! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Now that made me laugh out loud literally.

There may be comedy gold out of this stinker after all.

wutamess
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Wutamess, I see your location is KC is that originally?

West SIDE foo! Break yoself.

Now I reside in Raytown.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Now that made me laugh out loud literally.

There may be comedy gold out of this stinker after all.

Oh yee of little faith!!!! See I knew something funny would come of this.

blueballs
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
hello! I has to set down

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
West SIDE foo! Break yoself.

Now I reside in Raytown.

You'll have to be more specific.
<-----------as you can tell i'm not a native of the WEST

wutamess
02-10-2006, 10:12 PM
You'll have to be more specific.
<-----------as you can tell i'm not a native of the WEST

More sarcasm dude...
I'm from KC are you familiar with here?
Now live in a suburb of KC called Raytown right on the KC border. 15 mins from downtown... 5-7 away from the Arrowhead.

blueballs
02-10-2006, 10:16 PM
tone? I don't have a tone, I have a wet ass

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:17 PM
More sarcasm dude...
I'm from KC are you familiar with here?
Now live in a suburb of KC called Raytown right on the KC border. 15 mins from downtown... 5-7 away from the Arrowhead.

You missed my sarcasm dude, Well it would've helped if i edited my location first. sorry.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:19 PM
tone? I don't have a tone, I have a wet ass

Wutamess, I'll have you know that you encouraged this.

blueballs
02-10-2006, 10:20 PM
****ing ****

plbrdude
02-10-2006, 10:38 PM
this is the thread about nothing :clap:

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:40 PM
this is the thread about nothing :clap:

And this one differs from the other threads....how?;)

sedated
02-10-2006, 10:41 PM
And this one differs from the other threads....how?;)

substance, humor, meaning, entertainment, :hmmm:

plbrdude
02-10-2006, 10:42 PM
yeah all that

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
02-10-2006, 10:45 PM
substance, humor, meaning, entertainment, :hmmm:

I find it humorous and entertaining. 2 out of 4 ain't bad (thanx MEAT)

sedated
02-10-2006, 11:01 PM
I find it humorous and entertaining. 2 out of 4 ain't bad (thanx MEAT)

that would make one of us

KCChiefsMan

KcMizzou
WTF is going on here?

Ultra Peanut
02-11-2006, 12:24 AM
****ing ****victoly

Anyong Bluth
02-11-2006, 01:44 AM
ban him

greg63
02-11-2006, 02:19 AM
OOPS!!!

Nice photo shop.

Oh, I almost forgot the obligatory "n00b". :D

Smed1065
02-11-2006, 02:31 AM
So it is sad at night, just as I figured.

savedin79
02-11-2006, 08:11 AM
dumb!

Bwana
02-11-2006, 08:33 AM
WTF is this, a war of the noobs thread?