PDA

View Full Version : WSOP console game.

Dunit35
02-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Has anybody played this yet? I just bought it Thursday and it seems to be allright. But just allright. Some of the hands they play really piss me off. But I'm starting to figure out the kinds of hands they play and its turning around for me. It gets pretty tough towards the last 75 people or so. Betting patterns get real huge then.

Last three tournaments.

Super Satellite Day: result 16th out of: 1,128
NL Hold'em: result 17th out of: 1,354
PL Hold'em: result 22nd out of: 1,232

skye22f
02-12-2006, 01:53 AM
why would you play poker for fake money?

Dunit35
02-12-2006, 03:24 AM
why would you play poker for fake money?

Because it's fun. Not everybody is WSOP Main Event Champion caliber like yourself. :shake:

kcfanXIII
02-12-2006, 03:54 PM
played it on the xbox, and i own it for my psp. its fun, i recomend taking it online, you'll feel better about your poker playing skills when some dumbass feels it nessecary to go all in every hand.

skye22f
02-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Because it's fun. Not everybody is WSOP Main Event Champion caliber like yourself. :shake:

Blah, big tournaments are gay as hell. I just aim to keep moving up stakes in cash games, grinding it out.

I still don't get playing poker for nothing. Because nothing's at stake, everyone plays like a dumbass and it's easy to beat. You beat it but it doesn't matter because you didn't win anyhing. So yay for winning fake chips from people with Down's Syndrome, I don't see how it's fun.

Dunit35
02-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Blah, big tournaments are gay as hell. I just aim to keep moving up stakes in cash games, grinding it out.

I still don't get playing poker for nothing. Because nothing's at stake, everyone plays like a dumbass and it's easy to beat. You beat it but it doesn't matter because you didn't win anyhing. So yay for winning fake chips from people with Down's Syndrome, I don't see how it's fun.

I highly doubt WSOP creators put someone on the console game with down syndrome.

skye22f
02-12-2006, 09:34 PM
I highly doubt WSOP creators put someone on the console game with down syndrome.

i'd be surprised if they didnt, i figured they were the target audience for play money video game poker.

Dunit35
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
i'd be surprised if they didnt, i figured they were the target audience for play money video game poker.

I personally don't have the money to play for real on the internet. I enjoy playing PS2 games for no money. It's fun and it's something to do. Better than driving around waisting gas and such.

Dartgod
02-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Better than driving around waisting gas and such.
Or berating other people for doing what they enjoy. What an asshole... :shake:

Dunit35
02-13-2006, 07:55 AM
Or berating other people for doing what they enjoy. What an asshole... :shake:

Ha aint nothing wrong with driving around..I just got tired of doing it and it was costing me a fortune.

jspchief
02-13-2006, 08:07 AM
why would you play poker for fake money?The same reason you play other video games? For entertainment?

Dartgod
02-13-2006, 08:54 AM
Ha aint nothing wrong with driving around..I just got tired of doing it and it was costing me a fortune.
In case you were confused, I was talking about skye22f being an asshole. He think's he some poker God or something. :rolleyes:

Dunit35
02-13-2006, 10:39 AM
In case you were confused, I was talking about skye22f being an asshole. He think's he some poker God or something. :rolleyes:

Oh ok...nevermind then. Yeah I knew when I started this thread skye22f was going to tell me all his stories about winning millions of dollars by beating the best poker players in the world on a daily basis.