PDA

View Full Version : I have a retractable gel-ink pen

Ebolapox
02-11-2006, 03:44 PM
I have to retract a pen I got on my birthday being the best I ever had, that was a lie, it is being a bitch, and I have felt bad about it ever since I started using it.

My best birthday pen was last year with Kool and the gang, there is nothing anyone could ever do that would mean more to me than what the sugarhill gang did for me last year, I enjoyed their show and a part of me still does, so my "new" favorite pen can't compete no matter what he does.

The best birthday EVER was the one I shared with my pilot G-3 retractable gel ink pen, now with that said, I gotta try to sell some poonanner (I'm a pimp), although we have snow up to your ying yang and its still coming down, so wish me luck :banghead:

-EB-

badgirl
02-11-2006, 03:45 PM
I have to retract a pen I got on my birthday being the best I ever had, that was a lie, it is being a bitch, and I have felt bad about it ever since I started using it.

My best birthday pen was last year with Kool and the gang, there is nothing anyone could ever do that would mean more to me than what the sugarhill gang did for me last year, I enjoyed their show and a part of me still does, so my "new" favorite pen can't compete no matter what he does.

The best birthday EVER was the one I shared with my pilot G-3 retractable gel ink pen, now with that said, I gotta try to sell some poonanner (I'm a pimp), although we have snow up to your ying yang and its still coming down, so wish me luck :banghead:

-EB-
You are definately a moron, but hey I laughed ROFL

JBucc
02-11-2006, 03:46 PM
****ing lying sonofabitch

Bob Dole
02-11-2006, 03:51 PM
The Zebra Sarasa 0.5mm kicks the shit out of the Pilot.

Phobia
02-11-2006, 03:52 PM
hey I laughed ROFL
Why?

badgirl
02-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Why?
Uh cause I found it funny DUH :rolleyes:

Bowser
02-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Retractable Sharpies kick ass.

Simplex3
02-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Uh cause I found it funny DUH :rolleyes:
ROFL

Nothing like answering a stupid question with a stupidly obvious answer to make me laugh.