PDA

View Full Version : How will you spend your Valentine's Day??

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 08:42 PM
.... poll. You can add (then sex) to any of the options.

Smed1065
02-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Like most other days, except I might get some! :)

CoMoChief
02-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Im gonna get drunk and have sex with my gf all day and not go to classes.

Simplex3
02-13-2006, 08:46 PM
It'll be just another day at the Simplex3 house except for my 4 year old daughter who will be passing out V-Day cards that she made.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 08:48 PM
It'll be just another day at the Simplex3 house except for my 4 year old daughter who will be passing out V-Day cards that she made.
awww. I was the little girl with the handmade valentines. I would strat making them on Christmas break... took me a couple months but I loved it.

cdcox
Cooking a nice Italian dinner for the Mrs. and daughter. Doing part 1 of the cooking now so we can eat before 9 PM tomorrow evening.

kcfanXIII
i plan to find a nice grassy noll near the plaza and snipe all the couples i see.

mcan
02-13-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm thinking about hooking up with my best friend's fiance's little sister...

Uhhh... I guess we'll have to see how it goes. :)

ChiefsCountry
02-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Going to the MO State/Evansville bb game.

mcan
i plan to find a nice grassy noll near the plaza and snipe all the couples i see.

Note to self: Avoid the Plaza.

Saulbadguy
Home. We've decided that Valentines day is a fake holiday that doesn't deserve celebrating.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 08:51 PM

Go to a bar, find a lonely chick, **** her, send her on her way and be happy you don't have to cook her breakfast, hear her bitch about getting up for work, her taking hours in the bathroom getting ready etc. in the morning.

kcfanXIII
02-13-2006, 08:53 PM
thanks, sometimes i need a reminder what im REALLY missing.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 08:54 PM
thanks, sometimes i need a reminder what im REALLY missing.
anytime. :) :)

JBucc
02-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Valentines Day is against my religion

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 08:58 PM
I think I'll...pay some dutch men to set fire to Lord Stanley.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Valentines Day is against my religion
ahhh. I see.

JBucc
02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
ahhh. I see.Good, cause I'm not buying you anything:p

Nzoner
02-13-2006, 09:01 PM
movie,dinner and some pie for dessert.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Good, cause I'm not buying you anything:p
:deevee:

Saulbadguy
02-13-2006, 09:06 PM
I think I'll...pay some dutch men to set fire to Lord Stanley.
Liberal rubbish!

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 09:07 PM
If I had a woman I'd make her breakfast in bed, and then serve it and give her a foot rub.

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Liberal rubbish!

OMG I have been waiting for someone to post the correct response to that! Like five times now and no one bites!

KLAUS WHATCHA WANT WITH YA JUGGED FISH?

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:10 PM
If I had a woman I'd make her breakfast in bed, and then serve it and give her a foot rub.

translation: I don't have a woman so I will catch some Star Wars classics, invite my male friend over to play videogames, call Domino's and then, to top it all off, go on the internet!!!

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 09:11 PM
translation: I don't have a woman so I will catch some Star Wars classics, invite my male friend over to play videogames, call Domino's and then, to top it all off, go on the internet!!!

I'm not planning on watching Star Wars tomorrow, I don't have any friends, Domino's doesn't deliver to me, but yes I WILL be on the internet.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm not planning on watching Star Wars tomorrow, I don't have any friends, Domino's doesn't deliver to me, but yes I WILL be on the internet.
ROFL I was joking rambo. chill.

Delano
02-13-2006, 09:13 PM
I gave the little lady a whole bunch of individually wrapped cards with a bit of my writing on them. She has been opening them each day over the course of this month. On Valentine's day I wrote two riddles that will explain to her that she is receiving a new watch and a few services at the day spa here in town. Valentine's day coincides with her birthday so I kind of am required to do something nice.

I'm meeting her after class and we are going to grab something to eat and then watch a movie. Then I'm going to serve her some champagne and whatever else makes her happy.

Saulbadguy
02-13-2006, 09:13 PM
OMG I have been waiting for someone to post the correct response to that! Like five times now and no one bites!

KLAUS WHATCHA WANT WITH YA JUGGED FISH?
Halibut.

kcfanXIII
02-13-2006, 09:14 PM
kara, thats suprisingly close to describing my everyday life. maybe not star wars every day. but video games internet and pizza.

4th and Long
02-13-2006, 09:16 PM
I'll be spending it alone, looking at my Kara picture collection.

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Halibut.

The jugged fish is halibut.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:18 PM
I gave the little lady a whole bunch of individually wrapped cards with a bit of my writing on them. She has been opening them each day over the course of this month. On Valentine's day I wrote two riddles that will explain to her that she is receiving a new watch and a few services at the day spa here in town. Valentine's day coincides with her birthday so I kind of am required to do something nice.

I'm meeting her after class and we are going to grab something to eat and then watch a movie. Then I'm going to serve her some champagne and whatever else makes her happy.
Can we clone you and send one this way?

Count Alex's Losses
ROFL I was joking rambo. chill.

I'm your worst nightmare.

Phobia
Home. We've decided that Valentines day is a fake holiday that doesn't deserve celebrating.

Insert Jewish joke here.

Nzoner
02-13-2006, 09:19 PM
I gave the little lady a whole bunch of individually wrapped cards with a bit of my writing on them.

I did a homemade card for the mrs. this year,it simply says I GOT A HEART-ON FOR YOU!!

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:19 PM
I'll be spending it alone, looking at my Kara picture collection.
Did you hack into my pc again? I thought I put up a firewall for ********* like you.

Saulbadguy
02-13-2006, 09:21 PM
The jugged fish is halibut.
What have you got that isn't jugged?

HolmeZz
Got Poli Sci class, then some self-lovin'.

4th and Long
Did you hack into my pc again? I thought I put up a firewall for ********* like you.
You failed, miserably. Thank you. :)

PS - You look badass in those garters and heels. :drool:

KChiefsQT
I did a homemade card for the mrs. this year,it simply says I GOT A HEART-ON FOR YOU!!
ROFL You're ****ing hilarious.

Saulbadguy
Insert Jewish joke here.
:shrug:

Mr Shapiro, sixty-five and a widower, was having a lonely time in Miami Beach. He observed a man of his own age who was never without female companionship, forever surrounding him, extending invitations and regaling him with amorous advances.

One day he worked up the courage to ask this paragon: "Mister, excuse me, what should I do to make friends like yours?". The man sneered and said: "Get a camel. Then ride up an down Collins Avenue every day. Before you know it, everyone in Miami will be asking who that man is, and you will have to hire a social secretary to handle all of the invitations.

So Mr Shapiro purchased a newspaper and looked through the ads. By good fortune he read of a circus, stranded in Miami, in need of capital. Mr S. phoned the circus owner and within the hour he had rented a camel.

The next morning, Mr S. wearing khaki shorts and a pith helmet, set forth on his camel and on to Collins Avenue. Everywhere people stopped, buzzed, gawked and pointed. Every day for a week he rode his trusty steed.

One morning, as he was about to get dressed, the telephone rang. It was the parking lot attendant to tell him that his camel had been stolen. Mr S. called the police. Sergeant O'Riley answered.

"What...you say someone stole your camel?"

"That's right", said Mr S.

"I have to fill out a form", said the sergeant, "How tall is the animal?"

"From the sidewalk to his back, where I sit, a good six feet."

"What color is it?"

"Camel color, a regular camel-colored camel."

"Was it male or female?"

"What?"

"Was the animal male or female?"

"How am I supposed to know that?

Wait a minute. Yes, it was a male."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"But a minute ago you said you weren't sure."

"I'm positive, officer, because I just remembered...

Every time and every place I was riding on that camel, I heard people yelling:

"Hey, look at the shmuck on that camel!!"

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 09:23 PM
What have you got that isn't jugged?

Rabbit.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:24 PM
You failed, miserably. Thank you. :)

PS - You look badass in those garters and heels. :drool:
Next time I'll remember not to get instructions on installing a firewall from a hidden hacker. And to think, I thought we were friends.

4th and Long
02-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Next time I'll remember to not get instructions on installing a firewall from a hidden hacker. And to think, I thought we were friends.
Fine. Sheesh.

*erases hard drive*

Count Alex's Losses
02-13-2006, 09:25 PM
"Hey, look at the shmuck on that camel!!"

ROFL

Rain Man
02-13-2006, 09:31 PM

I'm stealing that.

As for me, I'm kind of spending it alone, because I'll be at a meeting out of town. I'll be back in the early evening, though, so there's potentially still time for ... whatever you do on Valentine's Day.

I got my wife a big ol' bouquet of astoundingly overpriced roses today, however. Even better, I gave them to her at work so she can lord them over the women who don't get flowers.

4th and Long
02-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Being single, this thread is depressing me.

I'm going to go stick a pencil in my penis now.

KChiefsQT
02-13-2006, 09:34 PM

cross thread humor. Classic. Really. One of a kind.

Nzoner
02-13-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm stealing that.

No problem,I'll mark down another beer that a planeteer owes me.

Now if I could just collect all at once.

Rain Man
02-13-2006, 09:40 PM
No problem,I'll mark down another beer that a planeteer owes me.

Now if I could just collect all at once.

I'm not paying a beer for it. Three pretzels and a peanut that I found in the booth, and that's tops.

Jenny Gump
02-13-2006, 11:03 PM
For me, I'm grabbing a quickie at lunch, but we both have offspring to tend to so we'll "spin the Barry White" this weekend.

I got him a grab bag of goodies for birthday/Valentines.

Anyway, that's my answer. I'm long winded tonight.

Nzoner
02-13-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm long winded tonight.

Sounds like you should be saving your energy.

Jenny Gump
02-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Sounds like you should be saving your energy.

That's a good point. I'm going to bed.

alanm
02-14-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm going to embarrass the hell out of my GF tomorrow. I have a Barber shop quartet all set to go to her work place and serenade her in front of her coworkers and friends and present her with gifts and flowers.

I hid my weapons and ammunition this evening as a precaution. :)

QuikSsurfer
02-14-2006, 01:51 AM
the g/f is cooking a "special" dinner for the two of us. i have no idea what to expect. she's a good cook though :)
should be good times

QuikSsurfer
02-14-2006, 01:52 AM
sex, sex, bowl, sex, dinner, bowl, sex

QuikSsurfer
02-14-2006, 01:53 AM

mind the ice skaters

Rausch
02-14-2006, 04:36 AM
mind the ice skaters

Nah, you should face dive on an ice pick...

Dunit35
02-14-2006, 04:42 AM
I plan on watching Saw II, playing PS2, watching t.v. and a littel bit of studying.

cadmonkey
02-14-2006, 06:59 AM
I have two dozen roses on their way to my girlfriend's office as we speak. I'm cooking a nice romantic candle light dinner and then taking it to the bedroom.

keg in kc
02-14-2006, 10:05 AM
Like any other day. Or alone. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

shakesthecat
02-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Taking shakette out for a nice lunch, and prolly knock off work a little early to play some disk golf on this un-seasonably warm February day.

mike_b_284
02-14-2006, 10:16 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

mike_b_284
02-14-2006, 10:17 AM

That shit is funny, I just spit coffee all over my desk.

Donger
02-14-2006, 10:26 AM
How are you spending your Valentine's Day?

Alone, unfortunately.

QuikSsurfer
02-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Nah, you should face dive on an ice pick...

anger is a choice

trndobrd
02-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Valentines Day? Oh crap!

luv
02-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Wake up at 11AM. Shower. Get on CP for a while. Go to doctor's appointment. Go to work.

Yep. That pretty much covers it.

cadmonkey
02-14-2006, 12:30 PM
I have two dozen roses on their way to my girlfriend's office as we speak. I'm cooking a nice romantic candle light dinner and then taking it to the bedroom.

here's a little update on my V-Day so far......

I ordered 2 dozen red, pink, and white roses to be delievered by 9 am today, over two weeks ago. They still are not there and she is out of work (works as a receptionist for a dental office) heading to the spa she works at (which Ray Bourque owns) in 15 minutes. I called and all they can tell me is that its in UPS' hands now and all they can promise will be that it'll be there by 5 pm. that does me no f*cking good at all. what a waste, what a f*cking waste.

I really hope the girls at the dentist's office enjoy the flowers.

sedated
02-14-2006, 01:30 PM
awww. I was the little girl with the handmade valentines. I would strat making them on Christmas break... took me a couple months but I loved it.

hehe, loser :p

sedated
02-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Wake up at 11AM. Shower. Get on CP for a while. Go to doctor's appointment. Go to work.

Yep. That pretty much covers it.

need me to drive to Springfield, baby?

I can be there in a couple hours.

listopencil
02-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Wild monkey love with the wife after the kids fall asleep.

ENDelt260
02-14-2006, 01:38 PM

I ordered 2 dozen red, pink, and white roses to be delievered by 9 am today, over two weeks ago. They still are not there and she is out of work (works as a receptionist for a dental office) heading to the spa she works at (which Ray Bourque owns) in 15 minutes. I called and all they can tell me is that its in UPS' hands now and all they can promise will be that it'll be there by 5 pm. that does me no f*cking good at all. what a waste, what a f*cking waste.

When you post a story like that on a board with thousands of subscribers, you should really include the name of the company that assf*cked you.

Sydd
02-14-2006, 02:13 PM

That sucks. I found one place that is really good and not too overpriced this time of year. Every time I have ordered flowers for the wife, they are delivered by 9:00 - 10:00 am that day. So, I already got the thank you call and am now looking forward to tonight!

cadmonkey
02-14-2006, 02:18 PM
When you post a story like that on a board with thousands of subscribers, you should really include the name of the company that assf*cked you.

pretty sure the capital UPS letters would have been a big give away. :shrug:

ENDelt260
02-14-2006, 02:23 PM
pretty sure the capital UPS letters would have been a big give away. :shrug:
I guess I thought the anger was directed elsewhere. When you placed the order, did they tell you the flowers were being delivered by UPS rather than by a delivery driver of their own? I wasn't aware UPS would guarantee a 9am delivery... so, I probably would've questioned it then.

I guess I read the story more as...
*Ordered flowers from flower company... *flower company* guaranteed a 9am delivery
*Called flower company because flowers didn't show up
*Flower company said, "Yeah, I know *we* made the 9am guarante... but, we passed this off to someone else. Guess they suck. Tough shit."

Extra Point
02-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Brought my wife flowers at the office and took her to lunch. It's the least I could do. She got me the Whitman's sampler. Tonite, we'll have a romantic evening, putting up the concession stand at the HS Bball game.

Oh, well.......

cadmonkey
02-14-2006, 02:28 PM
I guess I thought the anger was directed elsewhere. When you placed the order, did they tell you the flowers were being delivered by UPS rather than by a delivery driver of their own? I wasn't aware UPS would guarantee a 9am delivery... so, I probably would've questioned it then.

I guess I read the story more as...
*Ordered flowers from flower company... *flower company* guaranteed a 9am delivery
*Called flower company because flowers didn't show up
*Flower company said, "Yeah, I know *we* made the 9am guarante... but, we passed this off to someone else. Guess they suck. Tough shit."

I don't really know who I should be mad at. ProFlowers said they would have it there at 9am. But they use an outside delivery service , UPS. So once out of thier hands and into the hands of UPS its really on the delivery personel right?

Nothing I can really do but bitch and moan really. I just got word that they got delived. Maybe I'll pick them up and drop them off at her spa and try and get a massage from one of the cute girls she works with when they see how "sweet of a guy I am" :evil:

KChiefsQT
02-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Alone, unfortunately.
Me too... but it's okay. It's just like any other tuesday to me. :) And I don't gain 5 lbs from the dinner out and loads of chocolate. See you can find a positive in anything!

ChiefsFire
02-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Me too... but it's okay. It's just like any other tuesday to me. :) And I don't gain 5 lbs from the dinner out and loads of chocolate. See you can find a positive in anything!
the sex you can get later works off the calories

Fire Me Boy!
02-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Going out to eat at Heroes, then back home for the sex.

plbrdude
02-14-2006, 05:57 PM
started the day out at 7:00am saftey meeting put on by the one call people. included a free breakfast, which was good. then, it was off to st. joe to exchange a furnace part and pick up a couple of unit heaters i'm going to install next week. while i was at the distributer i called my wife and it turned out i could pick her up from mo west before her next class and we were able to have lunch at the rib crib. after finishing up the day i came home to an absolutely delicious supper of seared tilapia over rice pilaf. with gourmet veggies and cheese bisquits. to top it off there was a raspberry truffle temptation cake from cold stone creamery. of course i gave my wife a beatiful rose and baloon. along with a card expressing my undying love for her. now it's time to relax for the evening and enjoy each other. yes, i have it good.

4th and Long
02-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Roses are awful,
violets are the pits.
Lift up your shirt,
and show me your tits.

KC Dan
02-14-2006, 06:10 PM
doctoring more airport/beach pictures with photoshop

4th and Long
02-14-2006, 06:12 PM
doctoring more airport/beach pictures with photoshop
And a fine job you're doing of it. :D

4th and Long
02-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Roses are red,
violets give me blisters.
You're horrible in bed,
so I f*cked your sister.

ChiefsFire
02-14-2006, 06:35 PM
carnations are white
roses are red
shut up ho
and gimme some head

4th and Long
02-14-2006, 06:46 PM
Roses are red,
pickles are green.
I love your legs,
and what's in between.

Speaking of which, I left my Valentine's date in the car. I better get going ...
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2175/takehertodinner7qw.jpg
... before she runs out of air.

KChiefsQT
02-14-2006, 06:58 PM
the sex you can get later works off the calories
Just when I thought I'd make it through Valentine's Day without crying. :deevee:

Nzoner
02-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Ok I just had to brag,the mrs surprised me yet again,I got a large framed picture from the Sunday Night Seahawks vs Chiefs flash flood game titled Lake Arrowhead for the gameroom wall.

Makes it that much more special as I was at that game and got absolutely drenched.

cdcox
02-14-2006, 10:46 PM
I don't really know who I should be mad at. ProFlowers said they would have it there at 9am. But they use an outside delivery service , UPS. So once out of thier hands and into the hands of UPS its really on the delivery personel right?

Nothing I can really do but bitch and moan really. I just got word that they got delived. Maybe I'll pick them up and drop them off at her spa and try and get a massage from one of the cute girls she works with when they see how "sweet of a guy I am" :evil:

You and ProFlowers had a contract. They are in breach of your contract. It has nothing what so ever to do with UPS. I'd keep harrassing them (ask to speak to the manager and then to his manager) until they agree to reimburse you, or you've burnt up 10x more of their time than the cost of the flowers. Call back a couple times a day for a week.

If ProFlowers has a problem with UPS, let them worry about it. The fact that UPS was late in none of your concern.

leviw
02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Well, the girl closest to me on Feb. 13, broke my heart on Feb. 14. I hate this unofficial holiday.

Count Alex's Losses
02-14-2006, 11:04 PM
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2175/takehertodinner7qw.jpg

She looks a bit like a girl I used to stalk.

KChiefsQT
02-15-2006, 01:23 AM
She looks a bit like a girl I used to stalk.
interesting.

greg63
02-15-2006, 01:31 AM
interesting.

Ya forgot the :hmmm: smiley. :D

KChiefsQT
02-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Ya forgot the :hmmm: smiley. :D
riiiiight, the smilies. Sometimes I forget they even exist. :)

mcan
02-15-2006, 02:29 AM
Brought the girl some NyQuil and some Chloroseptic Spray... She's out like a light, so I touched her boobies!

:shake:
Man, that's just wrong...