PDA

View Full Version : 3 round mock

Chiefnj
02-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Original link didn't work. The three round mock is found at c o n draft.com

for some reason when I type the whole thing in it comes up as "spamdraft". Perhaps there is a history with the site that I am unaware of.

Nobody will be happy with this one. WR, CB and QB.

JBucc
02-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Dumbest draft ever. BTW you're link doesn't work.

jspchief
02-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I can't find spamdraft.com

shakesthecat
02-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I wouldn't mind Moss, but would rather have Bing or Bunkley.
They could do worse than Gordon in the 2nd.

jspchief
02-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Going by who was there according to that draft, I might do it a little differently.

Round 1: Darnell Bing. USC defenders have shown the ability to adjust to the pros quickly. Look at Tatupu and Polamalu.

Round 2: Charles Spencer. He's a road grader OG, and he looked great in the senior bowl. Great answer to our Shields problem. I'll admit I know little about Gordon. I'm not sure how much of the hype on the planet is homerism.

Round 3: Brodie Croyle. Boner. If he's there in round three, we should be all over it. Perfect candidate to learn behind Green for a year or two. The other obvious choice is Gabe Watson, who I'd be happy with as a 3rd round pick. Devin Hester would be interesting too, but I think he's more of a toy, and this team can't afford that right now.

BigChiefFan
02-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Going by who was there according to that draft, I might do it a little differently.

Round 1: Darnell Bing. USC defenders have shown the ability to adjust to the pros quickly. Look at Tatupu and Polamalu.

Round 2: Charles Spencer. He's a road grader OG, and he looked great in the senior bowl. Great answer to our Shields problem. I'll admit I know little about Gordon. I'm not sure how much of the hype on the planet is homerism.

Round 3: Brodie Croyle. Boner. If he's there in round three, we should be all over it. Perfect candidate to learn behind Green for a year or two. The other obvious choice is Gabe Watson, who I'd be happy with as a 3rd round pick. Devin Hester would be interesting too, but I think he's more of a toy, and this team can't afford that right now.
It's nothing new around here, but I certainly don't think Gabe Watson will be available in the 3rd round.

Bing is a good player, but I have him slated further down in the 1st round to early 2nd rounder. No way would I pick him at 20 overall, but I also don't see FS as the biggest need.

Croyle-I really think he is going to make the transition to the next level. He's got the tools to work with and the right attitude. I think this is your best pick of the mock. He's top 5 of the QBs in this year's draft,IMO.

Mr. Laz
02-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Original link didn't work. The three round mock is found at c o n draft.com

for some reason when I type the whole thing in it comes up as "spamdraft". Perhaps there is a history with the site that I am unaware of.

Nobody will be happy with this one. WR, CB and QB.
a guy from that site started posting links to his draft site everyday last year.

he tried to get some kind of agreement by giving members benefits for his site in exchange for being to promote his site on CP ... it didn't work out.

Phobia blocked the site and it's name in response

of course that was before phil moved to WPI and viola we start getting WPI spam crap around here.

i guess no of our remaining mods had the ballz to block WPI like phil blocked C o n draft.

htismaqe
02-14-2006, 10:57 AM
I think both Bing and Watson are late 1st/early 2nd guys...somewhere between 25 and 45 overall.

If those guys are the Chiefs target, I'd look to trade down a few spots.

I agree with BCF on Croyle. I've said it all along, I think he's probably the most NFL-ready QB in this draft. He's not the most talented, but he's ready.

htismaqe
02-14-2006, 10:58 AM
a guy from that site started posting links to his draft site everyday last year.

he tried to get some kind of agreement by giving members benefits for his site in exchange for being to promote his site on CP ... it didn't work out.

Phobia blocked the site and it's name in response

of course that was before phil moved to WPI and viola we start getting WPI spam crap around here.

i guess no of our remaining mods had the ballz to block WPI like phil blocked C o n draft.

Have the balls? Get real.

We just don't care enough about it.

Phil responded to COMPLAINTS. If you're really that unhappy with the WPI "spam" start a poll.

Mr. Laz
02-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Have the balls? Get real.

We just don't care enough about it.

Phil responded to COMPLAINTS. If you're really that unhappy with the WPI "spam" start a poll.
not even worth the effort of starting a poll

all those threads have stopped ... so who cares

but if phil hadn't been involved, all that WPI crap would of been blocked 2 seconds after it started.

so "responding to complaints" etc left will phil, i guess. :shrug:

htismaqe
02-14-2006, 11:54 AM
not even worth the effort of starting a poll

all those threads have stopped ... so who cares

but if phil hadn't been involved, all that WPI crap would of been blocked 2 seconds after it started.

so "responding to complaints" etc left will phil, i guess. :shrug:

That's so ****ing stupid it's laughable.

The WPI crap wasn't blocked because they weren't advertising. We've NEVER stopped people from talking about other sites they like. What we've never allowed is people advertising a PAY SITE here. That's exactly what Spamdraft was doing.

Just because gochiefs and others were singing Phil's praises over the WPI doesn't mean they EVER suggested people should go over there and sign up for a premium membership.

This whole "this never happened when Phil was here" shit is just ridiculous. The way this place is ran has never changed, what has changed is the membership.

jspchief
02-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Laz, I think the part you're ignoring is that Phil is a liked and respected person here, while that guy was just some stranger. Most people aren't going to instantly dislike Phil just because he's moved to a different site.

There are plenty of members that are allowed to pimp their site when they become established here. Phil doesn't even pimp his site as much as other people pimp it for him because they won't let it go.

Give it a rest. Phobia gets more press from those pissing and moaning than he'll ever generate on his own.

Chiefnj
02-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Is it time to lift the ban on c o n draft.com?

Mr. Laz
02-14-2006, 01:59 PM

start a poll

htismaqe
02-14-2006, 05:17 PM

I can lift it and let him try it again.

Of course, who knows if he'd even come back at this point.