PDA

View Full Version : KU-Misery

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-14-2006, 05:45 PM
I know this normally would go in the tickets section but since it is off season for the Chiefs I don't think anyone goes in there.

Anyway, I am looking for 2 REASONABLY priced tickets to the KU game this Sat. against the tiggers. Can any one help a brotha out?!

Saulbadguy
02-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Get to AFH about 20 minutes before tipoff, and you can score some tickets at face, or below.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Get to AFH about 20 minutes before tipoff, and you can score some tickets at face, or below.

Typically I know that works but this being Missouri and all I am not confident that will work for this game............ :shrug:

Saulbadguy
02-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Typically I know that works but this being Missouri and all I am not confident that will work for this game............ :shrug:
It's too bad they are playing well now. In the beginning of the season, you could buy GA tickets straight from the ticket office.

But, it will work.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-14-2006, 06:01 PM
It's too bad they are playing well now. In the beginning of the season, you could buy GA tickets straight from the ticket office.

But, it will work.

Well I am guessing that will eventually be my avenue, although I have my doubts.

BTW do you live in Topeka? I notice your Old Chicago tally growing impressively, I myself am only 22 beers into the tour.

Saulbadguy
02-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Well I am guessing that will eventually be my avenue, although I have my doubts.

BTW do you live in Topeka? I notice your Old Chicago tally growing impressively, I myself am only 22 beers into the tour.
Yeah. Did you do the "Boulevard Experience"? We finished it but they ran out of T-shirts. Hopefully they will have some more in soon.