PDA

View Full Version : Warfield??

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Skip Towne
02-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey, Cherryboy, this thread is losing steam. What do you think of Trent Green?

Cherryontop
02-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I hit 500, so someone get me a beer instead.
I dont care who said they would get it, but you can get for me Skippy.

KcMizzou
02-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey, Cherryboy, this thread is losing steam. :ZZZ:

Skip Towne
02-20-2006, 05:49 PM
I hit 500, so someone get me a beer instead.
I dont care who said they would get it, but you can get for me Skippy.
400 of them are making fun of you.

Cherryontop
02-20-2006, 05:53 PM
If it is losing steam, why are you here?
You are excused!

Calcountry
02-20-2006, 07:15 PM
I started this thread, now go play somewhere else. If you are nice,maybe you will get a lolli pop or a knee spanking from Skip ti milouuuuuuuuuu!

Poof! Be gone!ROFL Are you still a mod Phobia? Too bad.

Iowanian
02-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Good luck with another year of Committment to Excrement. 3-13 WOOOOOO!

Cherryontop
02-20-2006, 07:36 PM
I have more posts and strong points on how the Chiefs will improve than any of your childish comebacks {which suck}

A}Phobia does not understand the concept of making a play on the ball, so hes been trying to jab me here and there.

B}Skippy comes in to the aid of Phobia by trying childish comebacks.

C}I made a couple little typos and you guys are to fuggn stupid to talk Chiefs and find it more important to try and slam my typing.

D}you call out my friend Redbull who never invited me.

E}Let us go back in time and see where the thread got lost and who started what with this childish garbage.

Now you can kiss my noob ass!!

Cherryontop
02-20-2006, 07:41 PM
ROFL Are you still a mod Phobia? Too bad.

Im not the one calling out the troops because you guys cant handle a one on one football discussion!

Are we not Chief fans?

Iowanian
02-20-2006, 07:46 PM
u r the dipshit who not know what he argue. you play shit cb in shit canadian football vs player USA JR High team beat.

you couldnt cover mashed potatoes with gravy let alone oprah at wr.

Skip Towne
02-20-2006, 07:48 PM
u r the dipshit who not know what he argue. you play shit cb in shit canadian football vs player USA JR High team beat.

you couldnt cover mashed potatoes with gravy let alone oprah at wr.
:LOL:

Iowanian
02-20-2006, 07:52 PM
I can't believe some of you haven't pulled the panties over the head of the McKenzie brothers yet, eh hoser.

cdcox
02-20-2006, 08:10 PM
E}Let us go back in time and see where the thread got lost and who started what with this childish garbage.

Now you can kiss my noob ass!!

Yes, lets go back to the first page of the thread. After your thread starter, and before your first reply, five posters gave reasoned arguements why Warfield should be considered a decent corner. One person criticized your unreadable typing and broken English. Guess which one you responded to? If you don't like the way this thread has gone, you only have yourself to blame. Idiot.

Skip Towne
02-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Where did our little buddy go? I wanted to announce to him that he's been nominated for the Chiefs Planet 5th Annual Dumbass of the Year award.

Phobia
02-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Where did our little buddy go? I wanted to announce to him that he's been nominated for the Chiefs Planet 5th Annual Dumbass of the Year award.

Nominated?

Hell, he's got it locked up. If he makes a post next year, so far as I'm concerned he's a repeat shoe-in.

greg63
02-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Nominated?

Hell, he's got it locked up. If he makes a post next year, so far as I'm concerned he's a repeat shoe-in.

ROFL

Well; he does excel in this particular area.

Wile_E_Coyote
02-20-2006, 09:32 PM
a thread with 517 posts & not one of them from gochiefs. Is this outa the norm

leviw
02-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Nominated?

Granted, I haven't been here very long, but I've gotta be honest, I've never seen one person suck so bad.

Phobia
02-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Matrix was pretty close.

KcMizzou
02-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Matrix was pretty close.Matrix was entertaining though. A complete jackass, but entertaining.

Skip Towne
02-21-2006, 07:11 AM
Granted, I haven't been here very long, but I've gotta be honest, I've never seen one person suck so bad.
The funny part is that he thinks he's winning.

htismaqe
02-21-2006, 07:48 AM
*I* am the one that started this.

Read the thread starter again and tell me how I'm supposed to follow it.

This isn't about typos or grammer. This about being a COMPLETE DUMBASS.

Iowanian
02-21-2006, 10:16 AM
Redbull,

My answer to your candy ass is "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

Now run along and watch Red Green reruns or jerk one into a seal skin sock, or whatever you Eskimos do in the offseason.

Cherryontop
02-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Iowanian, just four your information, because it is obvious you cant freakin read, I dont care for my country, so by you making REPEAT jokes about Canada are pointless.

I play indoor football, with American rules, with U.S. College and U.S. University ex ball players.

So what is your point funny guy.
While i watch real football, you clowns figure out why the Chiefs defense STILL STINKS.

I guess all you clones just want to "try" poking fun at the new guy. You dont really care about this team

I find it pretty sad that NONE of you can accept a comeback from me. You all run to your little skippies and say shit like, go get him, call rainman, he'll know what to say to him.

You are just a bunch of pussy ass bitches.
This board has hardly any Chief talk and more about what you did last night or getting a bunch of nerds to reply to my posts.

Talk about a bunch of Silly Sally wannabes.

Iowanian
02-21-2006, 03:05 PM
hahahahahaha.

I'd like to..

ahhahahahahahahahaaa

I should have known I was reading a guy who could stuff his wedding tackle into a gunny sack with a rabbid wolverine and beat it to death using only his keggle muscle and some child pRon. I'm sure you could smother Chuck Norris using only your tater sack.

At this very time, I count 9 active football related threads, in the offseason, prior to FA releases, FA Signings, a new CBA agreement, prior to the predraft combine et al. Previewing those 9 football threads, not counting this one...you've posted on exactly zero.

You can't call anyone a smelly p@ssy when you've got your meat curtains pulled back with hay hooks and a tonka truck parked in you own rotten shark smelling hatchet wound. From what you've written at your own hand, you know less about playing secondary in American football than the average 7th grade cb.

Ah don't see what your fuss is all abooooot.

Phobia
02-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Wait until I tell Bob Dole about what you said. There will be hell to pay now.

cdcox
02-21-2006, 03:09 PM
This board has hardly any Chief talk and more about what you did last night or getting a bunch of nerds to reply to my posts.

Two-thirds of your posts the last two days have been complaining about people picking on you and not about football.

milkman
02-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Iowanian, just four your information, because it is obvious you cant freakin read, I dont care for my country, so by you making REPEAT jokes about Canada are pointless.

I play indoor football, with American rules, with U.S. College and U.S. University ex ball players.

So what is your point funny guy.
While i watch real football, you clowns figure out why the Chiefs defense STILL STINKS.

I guess all you clones just want to "try" poking fun at the new guy. You dont really care about this team

I find it pretty sad that NONE of you can accept a comeback from me. You all run to your little skippies and say shit like, go get him, call rainman, he'll know what to say to him.

Talk about a bunch of Silly Sally wannabes.

Unbelievable.

You play indoor football with a bunch of other guys that weren't good enough to play in NFLE, much less the NFL, and you think you know how difficult it is to play the position.

I tried talking football with you, but you refuse to address the primary point that I, and a couple of others have made.

You ignore it, because you don't have an answer, and rather than admit you're wrong, you just deflect by crying, like the whineyass little bitch you are, about people attacking your spelling and poor sentence structure.

Go back to sucking your coach's cock so that you can hold onto your position on whatever minor league indoor football team you're playing on.

And while you're at it, why don't you go back to preschool so you can not only improve your education, but your social skills, as well.

Skip Towne
02-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I do believe Cherryontop has a bad case of gynosillicosis. (I'll bet he has to look that up.)

Cherryontop
02-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Unbelievable.

You play indoor football with a bunch of other guys that weren't good enough to play in NFLE, much less the NFL, and you think you know how difficult it is to play the position.

I tried talking football with you, but you refuse to address the primary point that I, and a couple of others have made.

You ignore it, because you don't have an answer, and rather than admit you're wrong, you just deflect by crying, like the whineyass little bitch you are, about people attacking your spelling and poor sentence structure.

Go back to sucking your coach's cock so that you can hold onto your position on whatever minor league indoor football team you're playing on.

And while you're at it, why don't you go back to preschool so you can not only improve your education, but your social skills, as well.

How am i deflecting anything??? I have given so many reasons why cutting Warfield will benefit us. This would help our cap this year AND FOLLOWING years. You use that money to garner a top line Defensive lineman. We are not trying to replace an all pro corner, no matter what you might think of him.

Phobia thinks that being in postion is all you can ask? My ANSWER IS I DONT THINK SO. How do you call that reflecting you lil shit. I back that up by explaining to you that making a play on the ball is what makes a good corner, not just being in position hoping the Qb doesn't throw the ball your way.

While Phobia hasn't been that nice to me, atleast he was giving me his honest answer . We agree to disagree! I can live with that but there was no point in trying to call me "football retarded "because i disagreed with his point the way he did. I had a valid point whether you want to agree or not. You did not have to resort to name calling.

You can't honestly think that being in position is good enough. You have to make a play! Gee, wouldn't it have been nice to see Warfield knock down those 2 passes against Lee Evans instead of touchdowns?
I think everyone here would have liked to see that.

I remember you, you are the one who thinks Tony G should be cut. For the same money , wouldn't you rather just cut Warfield or are you the preschool idiot who gets rid of probowlers and keep underachieving #2 corners at best.

:harumph:

Iowanian
02-21-2006, 07:24 PM
"We"....raiderfan.....

Get back to busting pinatas and killing wolverines with that bronze dong of yours, toughguy.

Cherryontop
02-21-2006, 07:25 PM
??

milkman
02-21-2006, 07:30 PM
How am i deflecting anything??? I have given so many reasons why cutting Warfield will benefit us. This would help our cap this year AND FOLLOWING years. You use that money to garner a top line Defensive lineman. We are not trying to replace an all pro corner, no matter what you might think of him.

Phobia thinks that being in postion is all you can ask? My ANSWER IS I DONT THINK SO. How do you call that reflecting you lil shit. I back that up by explaining to you that making a play on the ball is what makes a good corner, not just being in position hoping the Qb doesn't throw the ball your way.

While Phobia hasn't been that nice to me, atleast he was giving me his honest answer . We agree to disagree! I can live with that but there was no point in trying to call me "football retarded "because i disagreed with his point the way he did. I had a valid point whether you want to agree or not. You did not have to resort to name calling.

You can't honestly think that being in position is good enough. You have to make a play! Gee, wouldn't it have been nice to see Warfield knock down those 2 passes against Lee Evans instead of touchdowns?
I think everyone here would have liked to see that.

I remember you, you are the one who thinks Tony G should be cut. For the same money , wouldn't you rather just cut Warfield or are you the preschool idiot who gets rid of probowlers and keep underachieving #2 corners at best.

:harumph:

There's only about a $500,000 savings on the cap if you cut Warfield.
That's not enough money to sign his replacement, much less a D-Lineman who's going to help.

There is no benefit to cutting Warfield.
None, Zip, Zilch.

And I never suggested cutting TG.

Learn to read and comprehend.

Iowanian
02-21-2006, 07:30 PM
don't try to deny your hardass schtick now.

Phobia
02-21-2006, 07:44 PM
You can't honestly think that being in position is good enough. You have to make a play!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Phobia was mean to me.

Here's why I'm mean to you. You're ****ing dense. That's worse than retarded or stupid. Dense means you have the capacity to learn but you're so ****ing stubborn you can't ****ing comprehend what you're reading.

I'm going to clarify this one more time for you. If you read through the thread, you'll see I've done this already half a dozen times. This time I'll try it in capital letters so that it might sink in.

Here goes nothing:
IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO MAKE A PLAY, YOU'VE INCREASED THE ODDS OF MAKING THAT PLAY EXPONENTIALLY (that means lots). IF YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION, THERE IS ZERO CHANCE YOU'LL MAKE THE PLAY. IF YOU ARE IN POSITION, THAT IS GENERALLY CONSIDERED A GOOD THING. OUT OF POSITION = BAD.

If you still don't understand, I recommend closing the garage door and starting your mom's car.

Iowanian
02-21-2006, 07:48 PM
For the bong water drinking raiderfan...who missed his reply to post

hahahahahaha.

I'd like to..

ahhahahahahahahahaaa

I should have known I was reading a guy who could stuff his wedding tackle into a gunny sack with a rabbid wolverine and beat it to death using only his keggle muscle and some child pRon. I'm sure you could smother Chuck Norris using only your tater sack.

At this very time, I count 9 active football related threads, in the offseason, prior to FA releases, FA Signings, a new CBA agreement, prior to the predraft combine et al. Previewing those 9 football threads, not counting this one...you've posted on exactly zero.

You can't call anyone a smelly p@ssy when you've got your meat curtains pulled back with hay hooks and a tonka truck parked in you own rotten shark smelling hatchet wound. From what you've written at your own hand, you know less about playing secondary in American football than the average 7th grade cb.

Ah don't see what your fuss is all abooooot.

Sully
02-22-2006, 03:30 PM
This isn't where I parked my car...

htismaqe
02-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Dumbass is mad because nobody wants to discuss football with him.

ROFL

Here's a tip:

If you're mind is made up BEFORE you get into a debate, and you're obviously not going to listen to anything anyone says, don't be surprised when people think debating with you is boring.

Especially when your opinion is poorly constructed and you type in Neilbonics...

sedated
02-22-2006, 04:03 PM

ooohhhh...wait til Frazod hears that sh!t. go get him, he'll know what to say.

until then...

Cherryontop
02-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Sweet replies,but i will take a corner who can make plays over one that can't.

Obviously your only agenda here is to make yourself feel better by getting your buddies to gang up on me.They have NOTHING TO ADD but the same monkey shit.

I know as much football as anyone here, but since we are at it, i guess the guys at NFL NETWORK must be idiots as well. What does Rod Woodson know about playing Db?

What does Corey Chavous know?

What does scouting guru from Draft Path know?

THEY ALL SAY MAKING A PLAY ON THE BALL IS WHAT SEPERATES THE TOP TIER GUYS FROM THE AVERAGE GUYS.

What do I know?
I just want to win baby, you guys are satisfied with just being in postion.
That is like going to Disney and not being able to go on any of the rides.

FINISH the play, MAKE the play, OTHERWISE YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT.
Lets save the money going to Warfields contract and put somebody who will JUST be in position from time to time.

Get some guys to rush the passer and we are looking SO much better on Defense!

Cherryontop
02-23-2006, 05:30 PM
There's only about a $500,000 savings on the cap if you cut Warfield.
That's not enough money to sign his replacement, much less a D-Lineman who's going to help.

There is no benefit to cutting Warfield.
None, Zip, Zilch.

Learn to read and comprehend.

That is this years savings, but you happen to forget his future salary as well!

Cherryontop
02-23-2006, 05:31 PM
And dont try to tip toe you dislike for Tony G. Even the Cherryontop bashers know this as well.

leviw
02-23-2006, 05:35 PM
This thread is still alive? Apparently so is Cherry. :shake:

JBucc
02-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Cherryontop bashers Which would be everyone

milkman
02-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Sweet replies,but i will take a corner who can make plays over one that can't.

Obviously your only agenda here is to make yourself feel better by getting your buddies to gang up on me.They have NOTHING TO ADD but the same monkey shit.

I know as much football as anyone here, but since we are at it, i guess the guys at NFL NETWORK must be idiots as well. What does Rod Woodson know about playing Db?

What does Corey Chavous know?

What does scouting guru from Draft Path know?

THEY ALL SAY MAKING A PLAY ON THE BALL IS WHAT SEPERATES THE TOP TIER GUYS FROM THE AVERAGE GUYS.

What do I know?
I just want to win baby, you guys are satisfied with just being in postion.
That is like going to Disney and not being able to go on any of the rides.

FINISH the play, MAKE the play, OTHERWISE YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT.
Lets save the money going to Warfields contract and put somebody who will JUST be in position from time to time.

Get some guys to rush the passer and we are looking SO much better on Defense!

How many times do I have to say this to you, idiot.

YOU DON"T SAVE ENOUGH MONEY BY CUTTING WARFIELD TO SIGN A REPLACEMENT THAT IS EQUAL TO WARFIELD.

AND YOU SURE AS HELL CAN"T SIGN HIS REPLACEMENT AND A D-LINEMAN.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think you know, you are, far and away, the dumbest muther****er I've ever encountered on the net.

I swear, I've talked to caterpillers with a higher comprehension level.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Maybe we should get tommykat to explain it.

milkman
02-23-2006, 05:41 PM
That is this years savings, but you happen to forget his future salary as well!

No, we are talking about this year.

He can be cut next year, when the cap hit is substantially less, assuming the league and NFLPA come to terms.

In the mean time, you won't be weakening the position.

SPchief
02-23-2006, 07:50 PM
How many times do I have to say this to you, idiot.

YOU DON"T SAVE ENOUGH MONEY BY CUTTING WARFIELD TO SIGN A REPLACEMENT THAT IS EQUAL TO WARFIELD.

AND YOU SURE AS HELL CAN"T SIGN HIS REPLACEMENT AND A D-LINEMAN.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think you know, you are, far and away, the dumbest muther****er I've ever encountered on the net.

I swear, I've talked to caterpillers with a higher comprehension level.

Quoted to make sure it sinks in

Skip Towne
02-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Quoted to make sure it sinks in
Sinks in? Are you kidding? He has been hammered with this for 500 posts and his lips are still flapping.

Cherryontop
02-23-2006, 08:05 PM
READ THIS ASSHOLE...ENJOY, LOL

PER ESPN
player who might be cut.

Kansas City Chiefs ****$22M OVER
Player Cap number 2006 savings
LB Shawn Barber $4,707,142 $1,278,568
OL Chris Bober $2,175,000 $1,275,000
RB Priest Holmes $5,330,804 $992,412 (charge)
CB Dexter McCleon $2,775,000 $1,600,000
CB Eric Warfield $4,264,285 $2,121,425
OL John Welbourn $1,400,000 $1,400,000
S Greg Wesley $3,766,666 $1,099,998
S Jerome Woods $2,908,333 $25,000 (charge)

NOW DOES THAT SINK IN?

We will save over 2 million THIS YEAR ALONE !

milkman
02-23-2006, 08:08 PM
READ THIS ASSHOLE...ENJOY, LOL

PER ESPN
player who might be cut.

Kansas City Chiefs ****$22M OVER
Player Cap number 2006 savings
LB Shawn Barber $4,707,142 $1,278,568
OL Chris Bober $2,175,000 $1,275,000
RB Priest Holmes $5,330,804 $992,412 (charge)
CB Dexter McCleon $2,775,000 $1,600,000
CB Eric Warfield $4,264,285 $2,121,425
OL John Welbourn $1,400,000 $1,400,000
S Greg Wesley $3,766,666 $1,099,998
S Jerome Woods $2,908,333 $25,000 (charge)

NOW DOES THAT SINK IN?

We will save over 2 million THIS YEAR ALONE !

Yeah.

When has ESPN ever been right about this stuff?

CoMoChief
02-23-2006, 08:09 PM
We cant get rid of Welbourn.

Cherryontop
02-23-2006, 08:18 PM
These are the numbers i got from Espn. I am not making it up so believe what you want.

Cherryontop
02-23-2006, 08:20 PM
That is a big difference from the 500k savings some think it is. I am not a cap expert but a 2.1 savings {ESPN} is going to benefit if that number is correct.

Phobia
02-23-2006, 08:33 PM
That is a big difference from the 500k savings some think it is. I am not a cap expert but a 2.1 savings {ESPN} is going to benefit if that number is correct.

That number is not correct. It WOULD have been correct had Warfield not gotten in trouble last year. But Warfield has had a salary and a signing bonus adjustment due to his suspension and it's not reflected anywhere. I'm not certain exactly how that money is returned to the cap, but I presume it's a credit on the 06 cap. Not to mention there were a lot of incentives not met in 05 that will be credited as well.

The NFL's salary cap might be 95.25 mill for 06, but the Chiefs number can be vastly different from that based upon credits from 05.