PDA

View Full Version : Shooting victim apologizes to Cheney (??!!!)

TinyEvel
02-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Unbelievable.

He's sorry for the trauma he caused the Cheney family.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/17/cheney/index.html

I'm waiting for the hookers on the boat to apologize to McNabb and the Eagles.

chiefs4me
02-17-2006, 04:47 PM
ROFL...I just saw the press conference myself...and the dude actually acted like he did something wrong...ROFL

alanm
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Their both equally at fault. Cheney probably more so since he peppered the old coot with bird shot. You don't walk up on a hunting party without announcing yourself. Cheney should have looked at WTF he was shooting at before blasting away.
Since the old fart was a f*cking lawyer..... Well............... :)

alanm
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
ROFL...I just saw the press conference myself...and the dude actually acted like he did something wrong...ROFL
He did.

ArrowheadHawk
02-17-2006, 04:51 PM
dumbass should announce when he is coming up beside someone with a gun

gblowfish
02-17-2006, 04:56 PM
"Sorry I knocked down all your steel shot with my face, Mr. Veep. I promise I'll never ever ever do it again, and cause you all this pain and humiliation. Don't shoot me again...for God's sake...PLEASE don't shoot me again!!!"

chefsos
02-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey, I'm still waiting for McNabb's hooker boat to come floating down the Delaware River.

chiefs4me
02-17-2006, 04:58 PM
He did.

yea, I am sure the dude looked like a quail, that's why he got shot....:rolleyes:

ArrowheadHawk
02-17-2006, 05:00 PM
yea, I am sure the dude looked like a quail, that's why he got shot....:rolleyes:
dick chaney does not look like dan quail

banyon
02-17-2006, 05:10 PM
maybe Ron Goldman and Nicole should apologize to OJ.

Phobia
02-17-2006, 05:15 PM
I'd still rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy.

chiefs4me
02-17-2006, 05:16 PM
dick chaney does not look like dan quail

ROFL...rep for you

Skip Towne
02-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Since when is it wrong to shoot a lawyer?

alanm
02-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Since when is it wrong to shoot a lawyer?
Apparently there's a age limit. :(

Bwana
02-17-2006, 05:59 PM
I'd still rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy.
That is pure gold! LMFAO ROFL

Heh!

dtebbe
02-17-2006, 06:48 PM
I know this, I've only hunted dove & quail a few times in tall grass, and you really have to be on top of things and be mindful of just how far you can swing with a bird. It's pretty easy to get caught up in the moment when birds flush, and swing just a little too far, especially if you are hunting with dogs. I've always prefered staying stationary around a feeding area and let the birds fly into me, but hunting with dogs and flushing is much more fun and productive.

It's pretty funny watching the liberal media make a big deal out of what was just a simple accident. To anyone who has ever hunted, we all think you have to be stupid to have something like that happen, but if you've hunted long enough, you can almost always think back to a time where something like that almost happened to you.

For me the closest I ever came to getting hurt while hunting, was when I was about 12, we were duck hunting on the MO river. We were calling it a day and were pulling our decoys in the boat. I was out on the front of the boat grabbing decoys, it was about 5 degrees outside and the river had quite a bit of ice in it. Our boat hit a submerged log and threw me off the front into the water. The cold water hit me so fast it pretty much put me into shock instantly, and if my dad hadn't been right there to pull me out I probably would have drowned. Stupid, but it happens. As they say, if it can't kill you, then it's not a sport....

DT