PDA

View Full Version : Songs you like by bands you don't

Nightwish
02-24-2006, 01:45 AM
What are some songs you like by bands or artists that you don't like?

One that came immediately to mind is "My Way," by Limp Bizkit. I love that song, and I hate that band! And their cover of The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" (from the Gothika soundtrack), while not particularly imaginative, isn't bad.

A couple others:

Michael Jackson (aka Wacko Jacko) - "Thriller"
Eminem - "Without Me"

QuikSsurfer
02-24-2006, 01:55 AM
What are some songs you like by bands or artists that you don't like?

One that came immediately to mind is "My Way," by Limp Bizkit. I love that song, and I hate that band! And their cover of The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" (from the Gothika soundtrack), while not particularly imaginative, isn't bad.

A couple others:

Michael Jackson (aka Wacko Jacko) - "Thriller"
Eminem - "Without Me"

hmm while we're on limp bizkit - re-arranged

patteeu
02-24-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm not too big on Ben Folds, but I did like the title track on Rockin' The Suburbs.

En Vogue - Free Your Mind

Doobie Brothers - China Grove

Nightwish
02-24-2006, 02:16 PM
En Vogue - Free Your Mind

Heh, put me down for that one, too. Crappy group, good song. In a similar vein: Janet Jackson - "Black Cat"

patteeu
02-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Heh, put me down for that one, too. Crappy group, good song. In a similar vein: Janet Jackson - "Black Cat"

I agree. I didn't recognize that Janet Jackson song by name, but along with a bunch of other music I've collected over the years from people with music tastes that don't necessarily match mine, I was able to find it on my hard drive. It is definitely in the same vein.

patteeu
02-24-2006, 02:30 PM
The Police - Invisible Sun

BTW, it's kind of hard to come up with these. It's not often that I spend time thinking about bands I don't like. Good thread idea.

patteeu
02-24-2006, 02:35 PM
P.M. Dawn - You Got Me Floatin' (From the "Stone Free: A Tribute to Jimi Hendrix" CD)

DMAC
02-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Usually what happens is if I like the song, I like the band. So I guess I won't be much help.

AZORChiefFan
02-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Ashley Simpson don't know the name of the song but it goes something like this "L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E let's talk about love" Girls I work with play this song about every other day. What can I say that sumbitch is catchy.

Demonpenz
02-25-2006, 03:31 PM
i hate kid rock but i sing along to some of those songs

Fat Elvis
02-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Ashley Simpson don't know the name of the song but it goes something like this "L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E let's talk about love" Girls I work with play this song about every other day. What can I say that sumbitch is catchy.

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/5/15086585_F_tn.jpg

AZORChiefFan
02-26-2006, 12:10 AM
http://prodtn.cafepress.com/5/15086585_F_tn.jpg

Didn't see you post what song you like. PUSSY.