PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law on Quite Frankly

Wa-Z
03-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Didn't see a thread.

Basically he said that he would love to play in KC because of Herm, but he doesn't think the Chiefs could afford him and Surtain.

nychief
03-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Quite frankly, he is probably right.

StcChief
So take a pay cut. Law-dog.

Dunit35
I wish we could afford him...I'd donate $3.50...to help out on the cause...

Dunit35
03-02-2006, 10:22 PM
You know if he wants to play for KC...he would take a paycut to play for them...

Mecca
03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Who knows what's gonna happen, if they reached a deal on the CBA and the cap hit 110 million. Then we'd have some money to play with.

greg63
03-02-2006, 11:01 PM
You know if he wants to play for KC...he would take a paycut to play for them...

...Don't see it happening.

arrowheadnation
03-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Basically he said that he would love to play in KC because of Herm, but he doesn't think the Chiefs could afford him and Surtain.
I swear that is the exact same thing he said last offseason...minus the part about Herm. It's like deja vu. God I hope this doesn't mean we're going to go 10-6 again and miss the playoffs :(

greg63
03-03-2006, 04:41 AM
I swear that is the exact same thing he said last offseason...minus the part about Herm. It's like deja vu. God I hope this doesn't mean we're going to go 10-6 again and miss the playoffs :(:hmmm:
Uuummmm; that's a nice quote, but I didn't say it.

Let me see if I can assist you here:

Wa-Z[/b]]Didn't see a thread.

Kerberos
03-03-2006, 06:26 AM

Hey ... The mans gotta eat!

Pay cuts don't buy bacon!

Don't believe me just ask Ty !

:D

jspchief
03-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Amazing. Even Law recognizes that it's not financially feasible for a team to put that much money into CBs, yet there's still a faction of idiots on this website that don't get it.

JBucc
03-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Hey ... The mans gotta eat!

Pay cuts don't buy bacon!

Don't believe me just ask Ty !

:D

.Bacon sounds good right now. Hell bacon sounds good anytime.

Hog Farmer
03-03-2006, 06:40 AM
Bacon sounds good right now. Hell bacon sounds good anytime.

:clap::clap::clap:

morphius
03-03-2006, 06:46 AM
He said a similar thing about the Chiefs not being able to afford both of them last season as well.

jspchief
03-03-2006, 06:49 AM
He said a similar thing about the Chiefs not being able to afford both of them last season as well.He was right last season, just like he is this season.

Amnorix
03-03-2006, 06:49 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Law is all about the money. Great player. Don't blame him, but that's how it is. No such thing as a hometown discount, favorite coach discount, or anything else....

KCTitus
03-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Amazing. Even Law recognizes that it's not financially feasible for a team to put that much money into CBs, yet there's still a faction of idiots on this website that don't get it.

'faction of idiots' would be the wrong terminology in this case. I believe the proper term, according to The Lexicon, would be a 'quorum of genious' (chiefsplanet spelling).

StcChief
03-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Talk is cheap Law-dog.

How many Chiefs endup taking cuts to stay.
Priest has now....

Green offered.

Many others may as well.

Don't make statements like I want to play with Surtain and Chiefs. Do you want to play or get overpaid.

Your not as good as you think you are anymore.

the Shutdown
corner days are pretty much over with the new rules.

Roll with changing NFL dude.

Inspector
03-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Ty Law is a smart guy who understands that we aint paying him want he would want.

And he is probably well aware of just how good bacon is. I love bacon.

RedThat
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Ty Law is a smart guy who understands that we aint paying him want he would want.

And he is probably well aware of just how good bacon is. I love bacon.

Me too. I like my mine crisp. I bet Ty does too!

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Ty Law is the original show me the money man.

Sure-Oz
03-03-2006, 11:27 AM
We could get a decent cb onm the other side for less than Law, maybe a Madison or something liek that.

Mecca
03-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Talk is cheap Law-dog.

How many Chiefs endup taking cuts to stay.
Priest has now....

Green offered.

Many others may as well.

Don't make statements like I want to play with Surtain and Chiefs. Do you want to play or get overpaid.

Your not as good as you think you are anymore.

the Shutdown
corner days are pretty much over with the new rules.

Roll with changing NFL dude.

I'm going to laugh at this post.........He's a FA he's going to get offers, it's not like he's currently on the Chiefs roster and you want him to take a paycut.

Only on this board could people make out a guy who got 10 INT's as a guy who had a bad year.......Ty Law is still a top notch corner, I'd love to have him but he has a right to take as much money as he can get.

Mecca
03-03-2006, 11:40 AM

Well that was before we only had 1 CB on the roster who makes any money..........The team is gonna have to do something we only have 1 capable starting CB right now.

plbrdude
03-03-2006, 11:40 AM
ty law is no longer the sherrif in town. he's almost down to barney fife ability.

penguinz
03-03-2006, 12:28 PM
ty law is no longer the sherrif in town. he's almost down to barney fife ability.
The man just freaking died! Get off his case! :cuss:

RIP Barney Fife.