PDA

View Full Version : Mathias Kiwanuka wants sex!

Count Alex's Losses
03-03-2006, 01:03 AM
INDIANAPOLIS - Mathias Kiwanuka figured he could be asked anything at the scouting combine, but this question blew him away.

“Someone brought up Rosevelt Colvin earlier,” the question began. “During the Patriots season, he talked about how much he loves sacks. He doesn’t want tackles or interceptions. He wants sacks. Do you have that kind of feeling on the field?”

Kiwanuka smiled broadly but appeared taken aback.

“Do I think of sex on the field?” he stammered. The room burst into laughter.

His mortified questioner apologized for failing to enunciate through a Boston accent and clarified: sacks, not sex.

“I was wondering where you were going with that,” Kiwanuka said.

greg63
03-03-2006, 06:34 AM
He thinks about the German term for six on the field??? :p

StcChief
03-03-2006, 07:49 AM
I guess the Boston reporter didn't get his Datar right. ROFL

cadmonkey
03-03-2006, 08:01 AM
I guess the Boston reporter didn't get his Datar right. ROFL

It didn't say the reporter was from Boston. In fact it states just the opposite, saying the reporter needed to speak in Bostonian for him to understand it.

jspchief
03-03-2006, 08:22 AM
It didn't say the reporter was from Boston. In fact it states just the opposite, saying the reporter needed to speak in Bostonian for him to understand it.I think you misunderstood what the article said.

He failed to enunciate through his accent. Not failed to enunciate in an accent.

The funny thing is, you know there was at least one guy at that combine that in the same situation would have admitted to thinking about sex on the field.

Delano
03-03-2006, 08:27 AM
The funny thing is, you know there was at least one guy at that combine that in the same situation would have admitted to thinking about sex on the field.

Yeah, and I bet at least that one guy would remind scouts of:

http://images.nfl.com/photos/features/img5848492.jpg

jidar
03-03-2006, 08:36 AM
crazy assed Bostonians and their wacky language.