PDA

View Full Version : I got a couple of hours

Nzoner
03-03-2006, 09:29 PM
and wanted to say hey to anyone who may be here.Only 8 days without posting but I'm working on the addiction.

Thanks for the well wishes and :toast:

BigRedChief
03-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Hay dude. Hope all is well!

Bwana
03-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Sup Joe buddy?

Nzoner
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Sup Joe buddy?

Workin on a margarita,listening to some tunes,actually deserving a little time to myself after a hard week of work.

How you doin?

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Wives can be demanding that way; mine's the same way if it's any consolation....

Anything exciting going on in St. Joe? You mentioned selling your business a while back....what's going on there?

Nzoner
03-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Wives can be demanding that way; mine's the same way if it's any consolation....

Anything exciting going on in St. Joe? You mentioned selling your business a while back....what's going on there?

To be frank I was dicking off a way too much on the computer so this last week was spent refocusing on the business among other things.Looks like Nzoner will be more of a night poster only from time to time.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
To be frank I was dicking off a way too much on the computer so this last week was spent refocusing on the business among other things.Looks like Nzoner will be more of a night poster only from time to time.

I can relate. I spend more time than I should here during the day. I had gotten better during last fall.....but it's become too much again, the past 3 weeks or so. I can post at night, and feel okay about it....as long as I've gotten my workout in....and the chores and "honey do" list done in the evening. It's my wind-down. Although, I have several books and movies I've been intending to get to....

You aren't alone, bro.

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I can relate. I spend more time than I should here during the day. I had gotten better during last fall.....but it's become too much again, the past 3 weeks or so. I can post at night, and feel okay about it....as long as I've gotten my workout in....and the chores and "honey do" list done in the evening. It's my wind-down. Although, I have several books and movies I've been intending to get to....

You aren't alone, bro.

I am on here all day pretty much. Besides drinking and homework (which I don't ever have any) this is all I do.

chiefs4me
03-03-2006, 10:41 PM
I am on here all day pretty much. Besides drinking and homework (which I don't ever have any) this is all I do.

Please tell me you are lying about this being all you do??????? And homework, how old are you???:hmmm:

Hey Joe, the wifey should be happy with her boy winning Daytona..:D

stevieray
03-03-2006, 10:43 PM
joedog!

KcMizzou
03-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Hey dude. Good to see ya back... for a bit anyway.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2006, 10:45 PM

Aren't you a college kid? You should be chasing tail, and drinking....AFTER your homework is done, of course.

Get busy, dude. ;)

Frazod
03-03-2006, 10:52 PM
I understand, Joe. I post/lurk from work too much. One of these days it will bite me in the ass.

It's tough to fight the urge not to, though.

HemiEd
03-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Hi Joe, good to hear from you.

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Please tell me you are lying about this being all you do??????? And homework, how old are you???:hmmm:

Hey Joe, the wifey should be happy with her boy winning Daytona..:D

I'm 20. I actually don't go around looking to get a piece of ass. Last time I did that I ran into the wrong chick and she turned psycho. I'm more of a looking for that right girl kind of guy.

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Aren't you a college kid? You should be chasing tail, and drinking....AFTER your homework is done, of course.

Get busy, dude. ;)

Yeah, I'm a college kid. This site keeps me out of trouble and saves me money. During the day there is nothing really to do, but sit around in my room. I have managed to go out more on the weekends, just not tonight (no cash untill tomorrow I hope).

Frazod
03-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Hi Joe, good to hear from you.

Quick hijack here.

Hey Ed, I'm in St. Louis at my aunt's house right now. I just thought I'd mention that I was at Union Station this afternoon and saw a whole bunch of kids wearing Wichita State Shockers gear. Some of the shirts said "champions" and looked new, so they must have won something. Anyway, I thought of you. Now I know what a "shocker" is. :D

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I'm a college kid. This site keeps me out of trouble and saves me money. During the day there is nothing really to do, but sit around in my room. I have managed to go out more on the weekends, just not tonight (no cash untill tomorrow I hope).

No cash...don't you have friends? I never had a shortage of friends willing to "carry me" on a given night; course, I "carried" them on more than a few nights too. That's the beauty of college....that and drink specials, and people buying rounds whom you've never met: it was about the only thing Greeek "friends" were good for (other than Greek-female-friend, "Friends with benefits" sorts of arrangements, heh....)

You need to live a little, kid; I can't imagine Lawrence has changed THAT much in 15 years or so. :hmmm:

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 11:11 PM
No cash...don't you have friends? I never had a shortage of friends willing to "carry me" on a given night; course, I "carried" them on more than a few nights too. That's the beauty of college....that and drink specials, and people buying rounds whom you've never met: it was about the only thing Greeek "friends" were good for (other than Greek-female-friend, "Friends with benefits" sorts of arrangements, heh....)

You need to live a little, kid; I can't imagine Lawrence has changed THAT much in 15 years or so. :hmmm:

I don't live in Lawrence, but yeah Hays is a big party town. Trust me if I lived in Lawrence I'd be out right now. I have more friends at KSU and KU then here. If I go out on a weekend I go out on one night and stay in the other. Unless I go to Mahattan or Lawrence (I always seem to get really drunk both nights there).

I don't really have many friends up here, not really interested. I'm transfering at the end of the semester. So I'm not really interested in a girlfriend or anything either and really my last one kind of f**ked me over.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2006, 11:14 PM
I don't live in Lawrence, but yeah Hays is a big party town. Trust me if I lived in Lawrence I'd be out right now. I have more friends at KSU and KU then here. If I go out on a weekend I go out on one night and stay in the other. Unless I go to Mahattan or Lawrence (I always seem to get really drunk both nights there).

I don't really have many friends up here, not really interested. I'm transfering at the end of the semester. So I'm not really interested in a girlfriend or anything either and really my last one kind of f**ked me over.

Fair enough. Since you've established you are a "good boy" I can respect that.....

Good luck. You headed to Mt. Oread or Aggieville next semester? Or is it Shockerville? :hmmm:

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Fair enough. Since you've established you are a "good boy" I can respect that.....

Good luck. You headed to Mt. Oread or Aggieville next semester? Or is it Shockerville? :hmmm:

lol...thanks..

Actually I am going to NWOSU...(Northwestern Oklahoma State University) I am really excited about it too. I live 2 1/2 hours from my dad now and three hours from my brother, sister, mother, and sister in law. But with this school I will live in the same town as all of them but my dad. I'm glad I made the choice to transfer there because Nov. 1st my niece or nephew is to be born and I won't have to drive three hours too see it for the first time.

*Edit*..it's about 4k cheaper to attend too.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2006, 11:24 PM
lol...thanks..

Actually I am going to NWOSU...(Northwestern Oklahoma State University) I am really excited about it too. I live 2 1/2 hours from my dad now and three hours from my brother, sister, mother, and sister in law. But with this school I will live in the same town as all of them but my dad. I'm glad I made the choice to transfer there because Nov. 1st my niece or nephew is to be born and I won't have to drive three hours too see it for the first time.

*Edit*..it's about 4k cheaper to attend too.

Damn. Four grand? Wow.

Guess times have changed. Tuition was $600 a semester, and room & board at the dorms around $3K per year....in the mid 80s.

This is very disconcerting: I have four kids....10, 6, 4, 2. :banghead:

HemiEd
03-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Quick hijack here.

Hey Ed, I'm in St. Louis at my aunt's house right now. I just thought I'd mention that I was at Union Station this afternoon and saw a whole bunch of kids wearing Wichita State Shockers gear. Some of the shirts said "champions" and looked new, so they must have won something. Anyway, I thought of you. Now I know what a "shocker" is. :D

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Hey Tim, thanks for that! Been a long time since they could make a Champions shirt! Enjoy your trip, bet it is warmer down there. Did you drive the Mustang?

Dunit35
03-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Damn. Four grand? Wow.

Guess times have changed. Tuition was $600 a semester, and room & board at the dorms around $3K per year....in the mid 80s.

This is very disconcerting: I have four kids....10, 6, 4, 2. :banghead:

Hell, I'm paying (well my dad is) 8k right now to come here. With dorms being around 5.5k and tuition being the rest. Well I take it you graduated from KU and I think that is around 10k or alittle less if living in the dorms.

I'm living with my mother next year to save money and she lives right behind the girls dorms (kick ass) and it's an easy walk to class.

Frazod
03-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Hey Tim, thanks for that! Been a long time since they could make a Champions shirt! Enjoy your trip, bet it is warmer down there. Did you drive the Mustang?

Yeah, it's a lot warmer down here. Drove down (kind of silly to fly such a short distance).

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll probably check back in at some point tomorrow; back home Sunday afternoon. Later.

Miles
03-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Nzoner 338,

I just watched what ended up being a pretty damn good movie called "Where the Truth Lies". I hadnt even heard of it till it came out on DVD this past week and it being a modern noir made me want to check it out.