PDA

View Full Version : Do you snuggle with your woman?

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2006, 12:59 AM
There's nothing wrong with it.

Halfcan
03-04-2006, 01:04 AM
lol, you crack me up. I never said there was anything wrong with it-its great when waking up with morning wood.

luv
03-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Why is it that the only physical contact men want is with their dicks?

I have a hard time understanding this? Is it because men think that snuggling makes them wusses or something?

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Why is it that the only physical contact mean want is with their dicks?

I have a hard time understanding this? Is it because men think that snuggling makes them wusses or something?

NPR not ALL men....

Halfcan
03-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Why is it that the only physical contact mean want is with their dicks?

What makes you think that-is it all the BJ threads?

I would snuggle you Luv-even without wood.

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2006, 01:09 AM

That's not entirely true.

It's just that snuggling with other parts of our bodies wakes our penis the fugg up.....

:)

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2006, 01:10 AM

It's just that snuggling with other parts of our bodies wakes our penis the fugg up.....

That's why you snuggle AFTER the sex.

Also, even if you do get wood, you don't have to USE IT. Learn some self control.

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:12 AM
lol, you crack me up. I never said there was anything wrong with it-its great when waking up with morning wood.

yeah then going and taking your morning shit and pissing all over your face...

stevieray
03-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Spoonin

luv
03-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Okay, to me, there are two different types of snuggling.

Basically making out naked in bed, spooning, etc.

Then there's the snuggling that is fully clothed, lying on the couch watching a movie. Just being warm and comfy.

One usually leads to more, and the other doesn't. Both are very nice.

Dunit35

Sometimes alittle too much snuggling and rubbing make your friend want to come out and play. :)

Halfcan
yeah then going and taking your morning shit and pissing all over your face...

So that happened to you STFU I hope you were not yawning at the time. :drool:

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:14 AM

Then there's the snuggling that is fully clothed, lying on the couch watching a movie. Just being warm and comfy.

Hi, my name is Dunit35...I enjoy long walks around Arrowhead..uh...I'm six feet tall and I really enjoy a good book every now and then. :)

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:15 AM
So that happened to you STFU I hope you were not yawning at the time. :drool:

lol...no I was thinking about 40 Year Old Virgin...

luv
03-04-2006, 01:16 AM
I bought that movie. I really should watch it.

Halfcan
03-04-2006, 01:16 AM

That sounds sweet-I will take 2 of the first suggestion.

Unfortunately some guys rank the phrase "I just want to snuggle" not high on their list.

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:17 AM
I bought that movie. I really should watch it.

You should watch it...so funny, I find myself quoting it all the time.

"There's a code in every man that says tackle drunk bitches."

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2006, 01:19 AM

Also, even if you do get wood, you don't have to USE IT. Learn some self control.

I can have a "release".....even twice....but the wood emerges after any amount of real snuggling.....

Resiliency, dude. ROFL

luv
03-04-2006, 01:20 AM

Unfortunately some guys rank the phrase "I just want to snuggle" not high on their list.
If I "just want to snuggle", then I am thinking more along the lines of the second definition. No way could the first definition stop at "just snuggling".

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:21 AM
If I "just want to snuggle", then I am thinking more along the lines of the second definition. No way could the first definition stop at "just snuggling".

no kidding...my ex use to get naked and snuggle with me on purpose. Drove me crazy too.

Halfcan
03-04-2006, 01:21 AM

That was funny-okay-sorry a little sslllloooowwww tonight. I need to snuggle more I guess.

Snuggle fabric softner is darn good-I like when my clothes smell like the rain forest.

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:23 AM
That was funny-okay-sorry a little sslllloooowwww tonight. I need to snuggle more I guess.

Snuggle fabric softner is darn good-I like when my clothes smell like the rain forest.

lol...but morning wood is not a problem for this "guy" I know. But then again this "guy" hasn't slept next to a women in a few months .

luv
03-04-2006, 01:24 AM
no kidding...my ex use to get naked and snuggle with me on purpose. Drove me crazy too.
The only way I would be mean like that is if you'd done something really wrong. Otherwise, no way could I make you hold back.

"You" being a general term.

Dunit35
03-04-2006, 01:25 AM
The only way I would be mean like that is if you'd done something really wrong. Otherwise, no way could I make you hold back.

"You" being a general term.

lol...after awhile it usually ended in sex...but she would make me wait at times just to drive me nuts. Or it was because she knew the longer she made me wait and think about sex the faster we got done.

chefsos
03-04-2006, 01:31 AM
I had a girlfriend a few years ago who defininitely was not interested in snuggling, whether on the couch or sleeping. We might roll together while asleep, but too many arm or leg entanglements would wake her up in a bad mood. It didn't bother me; I can sleep through anything.

She did have a voracious sexual appetite though (maybe this belongs on a BJ thread) but when she was done, she was done. Heh. She was more of a guy than me.

Phobia
03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
I had a girlfriend a few years ago who defininitely was not interested in snuggling, whether on the couch or sleeping. We might roll together while asleep, but too many arm or leg entanglements would wake her up in a bad mood. It didn't bother me; I can sleep through anything.

She did have a voracious sexual appetite though (maybe this belongs on a BJ thread) but when she was done, she was done. Heh. She was more of a guy than me.

Yeah. She used to post here. Name of Helen?

chefsos
03-04-2006, 01:38 AM
Yeah. She used to post here. Name of Helen?
Shit. Why is my phone ringing?

CoMoChief
03-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Its okay until I start to get hot. Then I usually just turn over or something. What is really annoying is when my gf wants to cuddle in the morning. Usually round 5-6am she wraps her damn leg around me and that tends to piss me off because it so damn early and im cranky in the morning.

mike_b_284
03-04-2006, 03:39 AM
The thing I don't like about it is when I am trying to go to sleep and her hair is tickling my face. I have that if I lay in a V with the a girl it eliminates that problem while keeping the genitals lined up for insertion of morning wood. Bottom line, snuggling has its purposes and is not bad by itself in the winter.

Over-Head
03-04-2006, 05:21 AM
Me and the Mrs. are all over each other. Whether itís curled up on the sofa watching a movie, in bed pasted against each other, driving around in the car holding hands, walking through the mall hugging and giggling.Itís an outward sign of affection that shows you care, and you "donít have to jump each others bones" just to be intimate.

huskerdooz
03-04-2006, 06:04 AM

I believe in my household the phrase is, "Just Hold Me".

JBucc
03-04-2006, 07:22 AM
I like it when it's cold outside or on the couch but when you just wake up and you're all hot from being under the covers all night and some other things I don't want your sweaty stinky ass all over me.

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2006, 07:23 AM
I like it when it's cold outside or on the couch but when you just wake up and you're all hot from being under the covers all night and some other things I don't want your sweaty stinky ass all over me.

Oh man. Dose of reality?

ChiefButthurt
03-04-2006, 08:01 AM

I love it when women talk dirty.

4th and Long
03-04-2006, 08:15 AM
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5025/morningwood6gv.jpg

Skip Towne
03-04-2006, 08:55 AM
When you get runnin' water down there in Arkensaw, you can shower before you go to bed.

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2006, 08:56 AM
When you get runnin' water down there in Arkensaw, you can shower before you go to bed.

I don't understand people who shower before bed.

JBucc
03-04-2006, 09:01 AM
When you get runnin' water down there in Arkensaw, you can shower before you go to bed.Or I could do like you and have my care worker give me a sponge bath.

Skip Towne
03-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Or I could do like you and have my care worker give me a sponge bath.
Don't make me have to come down there, n00b.

Chan93lx50
03-04-2006, 09:13 AM
My wife is pregnant and has monster titties!

Makes the best damn pillow I have ever had.

jspchief
03-04-2006, 09:21 AM
I don't understand people who shower before bed.Better to go to bed clean than dirty.

Simplex3
03-04-2006, 09:24 AM

Here's what I want to know:

Why are you right and we're wrong? Women just assume that their position on any issue is right, so if we want something different we're jerks. Guess what? Nobody is right all the time.

jspchief
03-04-2006, 09:30 AM

Why are you right and we're wrong? Women just assume that their position on any issue is right, so if we want something different we're jerks. Guess what? Nobody is right all the time.That's exactly what I was thinking.

"Why is that women want physcial contact that doesn't involve their pussy? Is it because they think having sex makes them sluts or something?"

Men and women are wired different. For some reason, men seem to understand this, and women refuse to.

4th and Long
03-04-2006, 09:32 AM

Why are you right and we're wrong? Women just assume that their position on any issue is right, so if we want something different we're jerks. Guess what? Nobody is right all the time.
Hush up, you. You're wrong. All the time. Learn to accept it.

Signed,

All women, everywhere.

stevieray
03-04-2006, 09:36 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking.

"Why is that women want physcial contact that doesn't involve their pussy? Is it because they think having sex makes them sluts or something?"

Men and women are wired different. For some reason, men seem to understand this, and women refuse to.

Women who strive to be like men need to raise their standards

T.S. Eliot.

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Better to go to bed clean than dirty.

You still wake up all grimy.

ENDelt260
03-04-2006, 09:41 AM
The shower before bed works best in conjunction with regular sheet washing.

Simplex3
03-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Hush up, you. You're wrong. All the time. Learn to accept it.

Signed,

All women, everywhere.
If a man says something in the woods and there is no woman there to hear it is he still wrong?

Simplex3
03-04-2006, 09:44 AM
The shower before bed works best in conjunction with regular sheet washing.
I couldn't do that simply because of my hair. It's totally hosed by the time I get up in the morning and nothing short of a shower fixes it.

JBucc
03-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I couldn't do that simply because of my hair. It's totally hosed by the time I get up in the morning and nothing short of a shower fixes it.Same here. My hair is also very oily and I have to shampoo it to get it all non-greasy.

jspchief
The shower before bed works best in conjunction with regular sheet washing.Actually, I'd argue that you could wash the sheets less often, since they are coming in contact with clean bodies.

As for waking up "grimy", I guess I don't really get that effect.

Of course, I get up and go to construction sites, where everything is dirty. If I were to not shower before bed, my bed would be disgusting.

Chief Roundup
Snuggling is a good way of showing your affection and being intimate with your wife/partner. In my opinion I get more fulfilling feeling from snuggling than I do from sex. There is a lot more return from snuggling than from sex, at some point during sex it becomes about orgasm, and I can get that on my own. But I can't get the truely heart fulfillment without my partner and snuggling.
I know from some of the women that I have dated thier complaint was that it mainly made them feel like I was only there for the sex and that I didn't truely "love" them.

jspchief
03-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Snuggling is a good way of showing your affection and being intimate with your wife/partner. In my opinion I get more fulfilling feeling from snuggling than I do from sex. There is a lot more return from snuggling than from sex, at some point during sex it becomes about orgasm, and I can get that on my own. But I can't get the truely heart fulfillment without my partner and snuggling.
I know from some of the women that I have dated thier complaint was that it mainly made them feel like I was only there for the sex and that I didn't truely "love" them.Yea, but does your husband agree with all that crap?

:p

Chief Roundup
03-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Take another shower.

JBucc
03-04-2006, 09:49 AM
wife/partner
:hmmm: trying to tell us something?

Chief Roundup
03-04-2006, 09:54 AM
:hmmm: trying to tell us something?
Yeah I am living in sin. I am not married yet. We are simply living together.
And trying to be politically correct as to not offend "The Few, The Proud, The Butt Rangers" ROFL

Chief Roundup
03-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Isn't Cabot a suburb of Jacksonville/Little Rock?

JBucc
03-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Yeah

Chief Roundup
03-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I thought that I had seen the signs for it when I take my daughter to Childrens down in Little Rock

Nelson Muntz
03-05-2006, 08:44 AM

Ha ha. This is funny coming from the 20 something virgin.

4th and Long
03-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I had some quality snuggle time last night/early this morning. I actually forgot how nice it was.

melbar
03-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Every night , every morning, during movies....Thats what life is all about !