PDA

View Full Version : What a joke this is....and no conclusion to show for.

RedThat
03-05-2006, 10:52 PM
:shake: :shake:

The more and more I keep seeing these deadlines pushed back, the more I just think of how much a joke this is.

Honestly, this whole thing could have been resolved a loooooong time ago, but like always they have to leave it to the last minute to try to reach a deal. Causing complications for all the teams.

I say f*ck these guys, and from a fans perspective, I feel like these a**holes are toying with my mind. What a great start to the off-season :cuss:

Bowser
03-05-2006, 10:56 PM
:shake: :shake:

The more and more I keep seeing these deadlines pushed back, the more I just think of how much a joke this is.

Honestly, this whole thing could have been resolved a loooooong time ago, but like always they have to leave it to the last minute to try to reach a deal. Causing complications for all the teams.

I say f*ck these guys, and from a fans perspective, I feel like these a**holes are toying with my mind. What a great start to the off-season :cuss:

Agreed.

But the thing is they know they have the trump card. As soon as Week 1 kicks off, they know we'll all be back. Moths to a flame.

Dunit35
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
I just saw Mort say that the offer is on the table that they are offering 59.5%..isn't the original number 60.4%..?

Cave Johnson
03-05-2006, 11:02 PM
I just saw Mort say that the offer is on the table that they are offering 59.5%..isn't the original number 60.4%..?

Yep. Of total revenue, too. Sounds like the owners completely caved.

RedThat
03-05-2006, 11:02 PM

Well.....I have been hearing this and that. I don't know what and who to believe? Upshaw said the owners came back out and low balled the union by offering lower than their original value at 56...something %

Sure-Oz
03-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Yeah Mort said that there is an offer till tuesday or something and Lavar Arrington is officially a FA.

SBK
03-05-2006, 11:15 PM
I bet Upshaw is proud of the more than $320,000,000 that he kept off of this years cap for the league. None of that would have been put in players pockets or anything.......