PDA

View Full Version : Teaser trailer for "Rocky Balboa"

Douche Baggins
03-06-2006, 02:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5II-BBVQMvU

I guess that's the new title, not Rocky VI?

CHENZ A!
03-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Damn, thats dope... too bad no Tommy Morrison.

Fruit Ninja
03-06-2006, 02:34 AM
I dont give a F how old he is. Rocky is badass.

beer bacon
03-06-2006, 02:37 AM
Little known fact: the new Rocky movie is actually based in the Sin City universe.

royr17
03-06-2006, 03:41 AM
yea its rocky balboa, but its really rocky six cause i believe i read that adrian is sick and rocky goes into the ring to fight for one last time after everybody has forgotten about him and said that he cant do it anymore.

Otter
03-06-2006, 04:51 AM
OK, I put alot of time and effort trying to figure out how this movie might play out since I don't go to theatres anymore and I'm sure it's going to be an on the edge of your seat nail biter. Here goes:

•Rocky is faced with circumstances beyond his control, he loses a friend, his son’s in trouble or maybe his wife is sick.

•Rocky drums up all his intellectual power in hopes of finding an answer to mitigate the above situation but he’s abandoned by the fighting world and his good time friends

•Rocky sits down and takes off his shoes and socks to add up what’s left of his one time might fortune, the money isn’t there and he’s running out of options

•** light bulb over head ** I can fight for the money

•“you’re too old”, “you’ll get hurt”, “the boxing world doesn’t
want a has-been”, “don’t do it Rocky, we’ll find another way”

•Rocky trains, Rocky trains hard, Rocky is strong

•Rocky fights :$2500: Rocky’s down rochambeau Rocky’s hurt :drool: Rocky get’s back :rockon: Oh no, Rocky’s down agian rochambeau Rocky’s up again :rockon: Rocky reaches deep down and finds his inner strength :BLVD: Rocky Wins!!! :rolleyes:

There’s you go, I just saved you $25 bucks at the theatre. I suggest you go on hike and see nature, buy a book and learn something or at the very least see movie that isn't re-enforcing public acceptance of remakes and unoriginality.

Douche Baggins
03-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Considering I have NEVER seen a Rocky movie all the way through and never seen one in the theater, I will be there.

Mile High Mania
03-06-2006, 05:37 AM
Otter, I actually think this is about Rocky coming back to the ring to fight Jason Vorhees. See, the Balboas go camping to become closer as a family and little do they know it's at a place formerly known as "Crystal Lake".

They reawaken the dead... again... and Rocky lures him to the big city where they end it in the ring. I think they're also toying with the notion of having Krueger as the special guest referee.

Adept Havelock
03-06-2006, 05:54 AM
Otter, I actually think this is about Rocky coming back to the ring to fight Jason Vorhees. See, the Balboas go camping to become closer as a family and little do they know it's at a place formerly known as "Crystal Lake".

They reawaken the dead... again... and Rocky lures him to the big city where they end it in the ring. I think they're also toying with the notion of having Krueger as the special guest referee.
ROFL :clap:

Otter
03-06-2006, 06:14 AM

ROFL

Just when Jason is ready to lop off Rocky's head from his unconscience body in a final coup de grâce Michael Myers jumps into the ring and slaps him in the back with a folding chair.

I might actually go see that.

Considering I have NEVER seen a Rocky movie all the way through and never seen one in the theater, I will be there.

That's like jumping in the Friday the 13th Movie Series at the Jason Takes Manhatten era.

Douche Baggins
03-06-2006, 06:33 AM
That's like jumping in the Friday the 13th Movie Series at the Jason Takes Manhatten era.

I'm downloading I-V.

Bwana
03-06-2006, 07:23 AM

ROFL Nice

Rausch
03-06-2006, 07:39 AM
I saw a much better version of this flick years ago when Ali fought Foreman in Africa...

munkey
03-06-2006, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5II-BBVQMvU

IMFG!!!!!

:Lin:

greg63
03-06-2006, 11:52 AM
This should, at the very least, be interesting.

Sure-Oz
03-06-2006, 11:55 AM
interesting but damn he is so old now

Mecca
03-06-2006, 12:00 PM
If you go and read the plotline for this movie it's really funny..........

Talia Shire who played his wife in all the movies declined to be in the movie so they kill her off. So during the movie Rocky sits in a lawn chair and talks to her grave. Let's not mention they named the main rival in the movie Mason Dixon........

Sure-Oz
03-06-2006, 12:04 PM
If you go and read the plotline for this movie it's really funny..........

Talia Shire who played his wife in all the movies declined to be in the movie so they kill her off. So during the movie Rocky sits in a lawn chair and talks to her grave. Let's not mention they named the main rival in the movie Mason Dixon........
they killed her off LOL, she declined? wtf else has she been in? we'd likely hear her whine to rocky the whole movie about not fighting, hell i heard enough of that in rocky iv and v lol

greg63
03-06-2006, 12:05 PM
interesting but damn he is so old now

Yeah, he fights Dirty Harry in a charity match officiated by Hulk Hogan.

Sure-Oz
03-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Here is Mason "The Line" Dixon

http://www.antonio-tarver.com/

Iowanian
03-06-2006, 01:13 PM
They're doing it wrong.

After his Son beat the bully at Armwrestling during their summer on the Truck, Rocky Hawk...I mean Lincoln Balboa, and after getting his coat back by kicking that phili thugs' arse in the school yard....Rocky finally agrees to train his SON to become the next 189lb Heavyweight Champion.

I can even predict the commerical. [movie voiceover guy]
"One man, in circumstances beyond his control, doesn't know what to do"
Rocky- "I don't know what to do"
"Listens to his heart, to find the answer" (que Eye of the Tiger) "DA! DA DA DA! DA! DA! DAAAAAAAAA!
{insert dingy gym, poor lighting training video clip}
{dark Screen}
{insert video of Rocky turning Chicken loose in Ally and Jr Chasing it...with memory flashes of Mic} ".....and crap thunder"
{insert video of the Balboas racing along the sewage treatment facility....with spiced in clips of Rocky and Apollo at the beach}

"Don't worry Adrianne....He can dooooo it"

"BLAM"
{large boxing glove punches screen}

Coming....Summer 2007

jspchief
03-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Damn, thats dope... too bad no Tommy Morrison.Tommy Morrison saved me from AIDs in 1992.

Fruit Ninja
03-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Wonder how the pound for pound best boxer in the world can act. lol