PDA

View Full Version : APBT pups- free

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 10:26 AM
i had them all given away when the breeding took place but low-and behold the ****ers backed out on me.:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

These are farm raised dogs 6 weeks weds. outta my bitch and the nieghbors male.
4M gunsmoke brindle/blk nose - black brindle/blk nose -
red brindle/butterfly nose(blue eyes)- fawn w/black mask/blk nose.

1F red/rednose/(gold eyes).

all have white markings.

i did this breeding because i wanted a pup,outta my bitch Moxie. Shes the best dog ive ever had.... Smart,loyal,gentle,an excellent friend.
shes 37# the male is also an excellent farm dog 54#.

if you all keep up, you know what i think about these dogs and know im no frills and dont put up w/ ANY latent human aggresion.
The sire is the same way.

hit me up if you have questions.no papers.no bullshiters.

I cant explain enough how good a dog the momma is. shes my chickenyard dog,hunting dog, tracking dog, will split a tree on a hunt, and will kill a 50# boar coon in seconds.Shes never shit in the house or chewed my property up and doesnt stray.
The pups are healthy- but alittle onry.:p
no rush ive got plenty of facilities to house these dogs till someone is ready.

in spfld. area.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Can you stuff one in a 1.75 of whiskey and mail it to me?

penguinz
03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
If they were German Shorthairs I would take one. :p

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Can you stuff one in a 1.75 of whiskey and mail it to me?

Ya, but itd be messy.
what one ya want?

Phobia
03-06-2006, 11:28 AM
I'd want one if I didn't have a small kid. Good luck.

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I'd want one if I didn't have a small kid. Good luck.

FTR- both dogs have been around kids aplenty.

Phobia
03-06-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm sure your dogs are great, I have nothing against the APBT breed. I'd love to have one. I'm sure my wife would be supportive as well - if we didn't have a young child. The slight risk is more risk than we're willing to take.

Bob Dole
03-06-2006, 11:40 AM
If they were German Shorthairs I would take one. :p

Easily the 2nd dumbest breed known to man, behind only the Dalmation.

Bob Dole had a pair that were decent quail dogs, but otherwise dumb as a ****ing stump.

Phobia
03-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah - I had a dalmation as a kid. That bitch was the dumbest animal on the face of the earth. Untrainable. She lasted a couple years before I gave her away to a korean restaurant.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Do they give you a discount on dinner for that?

NewChief
03-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Easily the 2nd dumbest breed known to man, behind only the Dalmation.

Bob Dole had a pair that were decent quail dogs, but otherwise dumb as a ****ing stump.

When I lived in Colorado, I worked for Sierra Trading Post, an outdoor overstock retailer in Wyoming. The people that own it are extremely rich upland game hunters and breed GSPs and do field trials with them. Their GSPs walked around the offices all day long every day, like 15 of them at times. Between the crappiness of the breed and the intensive training they'd had, those dogs were seriously wacked out.

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm sure your dogs are great, I have nothing against the APBT breed. I'd love to have one. I'm sure my wife would be supportive as well - if we didn't have a young child. The slight risk is more risk than we're willing to take.

A mans gotta know his limitations.

Kclee
03-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Pics? Just curious, not looking to buy.

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Pics? Just curious, not looking to buy.

Tommorow ill put pics up- they aint for sale, theyre free.

Kclee
03-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Tommorow ill put pics up- they aint for sale, theyre free.

So how much do you want for them? $50? :)

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 04:12 PM
MOXIE and some dude.

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Chopper & some dudes first apbt long ago.

the dog i bred my bitch to looks something like this.

PastorMikH
03-06-2006, 04:40 PM
I'll bet TommyKat would like one of those to take care of her cat infestation problems.:p

For some reason I'm thinking those dogs are awful small. Neighbor has one that looks to go somewhere between 80-90 lbs and I always just considered it average sized. Are the ones I'm seeing just exceptionaly big or does yours run a bit smaller than average?

ChiefsOne
03-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Put a hat on man, I can't even see the dog!

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I'll bet TommyKat would like one of those to take care of her cat infestation problems.:p

For some reason I'm thinking those dogs are awful small. Neighbor has one that looks to go somewhere between 80-90 lbs and I always just considered it average sized. Are the ones I'm seeing just exceptionaly big or does yours run a bit smaller than average?

those are big, ive never owned one over 65#. Possibly the ones youre seeing are a cross or Am staffs.

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Put a hat on man, I can't even see the dog!

yeah im bald, doesnt faze me.

PastorMikH
03-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah - I had a dalmation as a kid. That bitch was the dumbest animal on the face of the earth. Untrainable. She lasted a couple years before I gave her away to a korean restaurant.

We've got a cocker spaniel that would make that dalmation look like a genius.

PastorMikH
03-06-2006, 04:47 PM
those are big, ive never owned one over 65#. Possibly the ones youre seeing are a cross or Am staffs.

Hmmm. Neigbors have papers on theirs. He's friendly enough but I worry about the lady around him. The kids got him and left him with grandma. She's pretty frail and though the dog would NEVER bite her, I worry that he will dislocate an arm or something when she's trying to hold him.

BIG_DADDY
03-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Hmmm. Neigbors have papers on theirs. He's friendly enough but I worry about the lady around him. The kids got him and left him with grandma. She's pretty frail and though the dog would NEVER bite her, I worry that he will dislocate an arm or something when she's trying to hold him.

You should pick you up one of these pastor.

MOhillbilly
03-06-2006, 04:56 PM

The ADBA(main register of APBT) began puting on weightpulls back in the 70s as something fun for the dogfighters to be able to do and show there animals in a better light to the general public.
When the animal welfare act of 1976 was inacted alot of emphasis was put on the confo shows and weight pill comps by the ADBA.
the weightpull enthusiasts wanted a bigger super heavyweight dog for pull comps.

the register changed hands in the family and got away from the org. purpose and intent of the adba (to document the progeny & history in combat dogs) monies became an issue and the adba started sliping and crossbred dogs started showing up(the adba would never admit that).
So now you have mongrels bred and registered as thoroughbreds........its as easy as hanging papers on a litter.

PastorMikH
03-06-2006, 05:02 PM
You should pick you up one of these pastor.

If you mean physically pick up the dog, I have picked him up and he's like a big bag of sand - solid and heavy. He didn't even act like it bothered him to be picked up either, he's a really friendly dog.

If you mean that I should pick up a pup for myself, and my next dog priority will be to breed my English Pointer in hopes of getting another bird dog to hunt with.

MOhillbilly
03-07-2006, 09:51 AM
dont make me throw them in the river.

BIG_DADDY
03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
I am amazed that you haven't been able to find anyone on here to take even one. Maybe I shouldn't be. I can check around here but most of my good friends are tied into the guys I know out here who are breeding all that Mayday stuff.

Brock
03-07-2006, 11:40 AM
This is why I've never bred my dog, even though I really want a pup from him.

MOhillbilly
03-07-2006, 11:59 AM
when i did the breeding i had all the pups squared away.
my cousin wanted one- he skiped a court date and is now wanted so **** him.

friend of my cousins in kc wanted one- has a sister to moxie that has a level 2 heart murmor ,myself and the vet advised him not to breed her- so he does it anyway -doesnt call,and when i call him to make arangements he tells me the good news:shake:

ups guy wanted one- he told his girlfriend and she goes out on valentines day and buys two foo-foo dogs to block his attempt at a APBT pup.

girl i know wanted one- she already had a dog and when i contacted her she wanted me to put the APBT she already has down because shes decided she cant control it and wants a puppy- **** that.

ive just started looking to place them,took pics yesterday but the battery on my camera died and i couldnt find the charger so tommorow or tonight ill post pics(theyre awfull cute) and make some fliers to post at all the feed stores & vet supply places i venture into not to mention all the gas stations ect.

but i posted here first for anyone who was thinking about getting one and wanted a quality companion.
and the rooster boards next for anyone who wanted a companion & a good chickenyard dog who has the potential to take care of every varmit know to eat chickens.
mine does anyway.

now i remember why i hate people and got out of the dogs in the first place.

BIG_DADDY
03-07-2006, 12:28 PM
now i remember why i hate people and got out of the dogs in the first place.

ROFL

I thought you would get the people you needed here. I had a friend awhile back have too many dogs but he was really picky about who they went to and I have even seen him take dogs back. He has had terrible experiences with knuckleheads showing up at his door if he puts them in the paper and just flat refused to go that route again. I suggested he try posting it on www.craigslist.com for his area as the people responding are probably a lot more intelligent and it proved to be the case. He posted something about preferring an athlete own them so they would get proper exercise and no first time dog owners. He interviewed 5 people to get 3 he really felt good about. You should ask something for the dog if you go this direction though. I would suggest $200. Let me know if you need any other help if you choose to go that way.

It's amazing there are a ton of shitty ass dogs out there. You have some great ones and nobody wants them. WTF is that all about?

MOhillbilly
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM
ROFL

It's amazing there are a ton of shitty ass dogs out there. You have some great ones and nobody wants them. WTF is that all about?

i will let my other plans run the course and see what happens. if i cant get anything done after a while ill PM you about the other options.

push comes to shove i still the facilities to keep these dogs till i can find a good home for them.
7 dogs? pffff i can do that standin on one foot w/ a hand tied behind my back,but i dont need 7 dogs.
i know what & how the bottomside is but have no clue how the topside is other than he is a fantastic looking animal and a reliable farmdog.

Prince22
03-08-2006, 01:18 AM
I was wondering what your dog is mixed with. I have a boxer mix puppy(4 months old) that looks identical to your big male tan pup. I got her from the pound when she was 6 weeks old. I'm not sure what she's mixed with but it looks like she has some lab in her. By the way those are great looking dogs you have there. If I had the room and was near by I would love to take one off your hands.

MOhillbilly
03-08-2006, 07:55 AM
those dogs are purebred as are the pups.

Skip Towne
03-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Hey!!! You look just like Frazod!!!!!!!!!!

Phobia
03-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Nah - MOHB is much better looking than Frazod.

MOhillbilly
03-09-2006, 03:11 PM
1-buckskin male black mask

MOhillbilly
03-09-2006, 03:12 PM
2-red/rednosed female

MOhillbilly
03-09-2006, 03:13 PM
3-black brindle male

MOhillbilly
03-09-2006, 03:15 PM
4-red brindle male/dudley rednose

he will be a phenominal speciman.

MOhillbilly
03-09-2006, 03:19 PM
5- part of the herd- the little blur at the bottom is the gunsmoke male.(he is gonna be huge and looks more like an American bulldog/OE bulldog cross.

Phobia
03-09-2006, 05:50 PM
I like that buckskin male. He's good looking. I sure wish I could snag one. I'd be all over it.

PastorMikH
03-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I like that first one - the buckskin with the black face. How about you just keep him there for me so I can stop and pet him once a year as I pass through? I think I'll call him Duke.

:):)

(hey it worked with my grandparents, they kept the dogs, fed the dogs, paid the vet bills and so on for me.):D

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2006, 06:02 PM
I like that buckskin male. He's good looking. I sure wish I could snag one. I'd be all over it.

That female would be perfect for you having a kid dude. They are much softer than the males. They would bond big time. That female I picked up for my buddy and his young daughter has worked out great.

PastorMikH
03-09-2006, 06:04 PM
That female would be perfect for you having a kid dude. They are much softer than the males. They would bond big time. That female I picked up for my buddy and his young daughter has worked out great.

WHAT!?!?!?! AND HAVE ONE OF THOSE DANGEROUS KID-MAIMING DOGS AROUND THAT SWEET LITTLE CHILD?!?!?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!

:cuss: :cuss:

j/k
:D:D

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2006, 06:06 PM
WHAT!?!?!?! AND HAVE ONE OF THOSE DANGEROUS KID-MAIMING DOGS AROUND THAT SWEET LITTLE CHILD?!?!?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!

:cuss: :cuss:

j/k
:D:D

Then again you could always be the pastor with the pit bull!! :)

Demonpenz
03-09-2006, 06:07 PM
I would get one but there is a school right next door. Can't take the chance

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I would get one but there is a school right next door. Can't take the chance

Always got to be the stupid asshole. :shake:

PastorMikH
03-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Then again you could always be the pastor with the pit bull!! :)

Hey! I just might be! I just have to wait and see if MoHillbilly likes my proposal!:)

Phobia
03-09-2006, 06:24 PM
If I get custody of my oldest girls I'll try to get one. No promises. Plus we won't know anything for at least a month.

Demonpenz
03-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Seriously for a second. No one would even reconize that as a pit bull anyway. How the hell do they police the pit bull laws anyway. Like the guy said earlier in the thread that one looks like a boxer mix and the black one actually looks like my dog.

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2006, 06:26 PM
If I get custody of my oldest girls I'll try to get one. No promises. Plus we won't know anything for at least a month.

You're a good man Phil, bet you love it if you get it.

Demonpenz
03-09-2006, 06:27 PM
There was one picture of jamal lewis with a huge one which would be the only kind I could pick out

MOhillbilly
03-10-2006, 07:56 AM
I like that first one - the buckskin with the black face. How about you just keep him there for me so I can stop and pet him once a year as I pass through? I think I'll call him Duke.
:):)
(hey it worked with my grandparents, they kept the dogs, fed the dogs, paid the vet bills and so on for me.):D

haha a Pastor w/ a pitbull would be awesome!!!!!

but you gotta take him home w/ya.

tommykat
03-10-2006, 07:26 PM

I have been away for a few days....cough cough....flu, and I read back and get this? FOOOOOOOOOOOOO on you Mike. You will pay for this when I see you in person again!! :harumph:

;)

MOhillbilly
03-16-2006, 04:32 PM
BUMP

I have 3 left. all males.

PastorMikH
03-16-2006, 04:53 PM
I almost forgot about my puppy. How is Duke doing anyway? I'll bet he's whipping all the other pups isn't he?

:)

MOhillbilly
03-16-2006, 04:55 PM
I almost forgot about my puppy. How is Duke doing anyway? I'll bet he's whipping all the other pups isn't he?

:)

his name is Hondo and hes already backing momma down.