PDA

View Full Version : The Latest Scam...

jspchief
03-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Latest scam, and according to Snopes.com, this one is real. Be careful. I became a victim of this scam last week, which is happening in shopping mall parking lots.

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse. While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the backseat. Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants. This is when they steal your wallet. I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I couldn't find them on Saturday.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 10:16 AM
"They come back I'll throw 'em a toaster."

RedThat
03-06-2006, 10:19 AM
If you have food,

"throw a burger down their throats, pound'em in da back like trout meat", and treat 'em like da f*ck'n whores that they are.

Phobia
03-06-2006, 10:20 AM
I was scared to tell anybody after I was repeatedly victimized. Thanks to your bravery, I've started a support group. http://mb14.scout.com/bchiefsinsider

hawkchief
03-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Who gives a rats about your wallet - did they do a good job on your windshield?

The Bad Guy
03-06-2006, 10:32 AM
I was scared to tell anybody after I was repeatedly victimized. Thanks to your bravery, I've started a support group. http://mb14.scout.com/bchiefsinsider
Good christ.

Is it necessary to include WPI in everything? Can you avoid mentoning them in just about every post, in every thread, regardless of the topic header?

This is really starting to become spam.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Good christ.

Is it necessary to include WPI in everything? Can you avoid mentoning them in just about every post, in every thread, regardless of the topic header?

This is really starting to become spam.
You're giving him exactly what he wants, y'know.

The Bad Guy
03-06-2006, 10:35 AM
You're giving him exactly what he wants, y'know.

I don't care. It's not like I'm going to go over to that rathole.

It's just ridiculous.

penguinz
03-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Then ignore it.

Phobia
03-06-2006, 10:38 AM
It's a little joke. Levity. Get some.

The Bad Guy
03-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Then ignore it.

I did for the last month.

Sorry, I'm done hijacking this thread.

Count Zarth
03-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Note to self: rent expensive looking car, leave wallet at home.

penguinz
03-06-2006, 10:39 AM
If it bothers you that much put him on your ignore list.

Count Zarth
03-06-2006, 10:40 AM
I did for the last month.

Sorry, I'm done jacking to this thread.

I just got started! :drool:

The Bad Guy
03-06-2006, 10:41 AM
If it bothers you that much put him on your ignore list.

You're right.

Just did.

|Zach|
03-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I don't care. It's not like I'm going to go over to that rathole.

It's just ridiculous.
http://www.rawhideoutfitters.com/images/2002/12%20fishing.jpg

Phobia
03-06-2006, 10:56 AM
That's funny Zach. I really didn't think anybody would get worked up about it. I was just trying to get a grin out of JSP. I'm guessing that part of my plan worked. Sorry Bad Guy.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 10:58 AM
I don't believe you're sorry.

bogie
03-06-2006, 11:03 AM
That's funny Zach. I really didn't think anybody would get worked up about it. I was just trying to get a grin out of JSP. I'm guessing that part of my plan worked. Sorry Bad Guy.

While it makes for interesting threads because someone usually flames about it, as an impartial observer, with all due respect, it's coming off as spamming.

Dunit35
03-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Ha, them whores would be real pissed if they did that to me. I would snap photos with my phone and put them on here and the only thing in my wallet is my student I.D. card.

|Zach|
03-06-2006, 11:08 AM
While it makes for interesting threads because someone usually flames about it, as an impartial observer, with all due respect, it's coming off as spamming.
People that have been part of this community have been allowed to pimp their out websites as much as they please...unless something has changed in the rules...

Phobia
03-06-2006, 11:09 AM

I appreciate the impartial feedback. I don't want to be perceived as a spammer. It's a twisted joke. I guess I'm the only one who got it. That's never happened to me before. I'm in uncharted territory.

Phobia
03-06-2006, 11:11 AM
People that have been part of this community have been allowed to pimp their out websites as much as they please...unless something has changed in the rules...

Nah - it's a signature thing. And one thread about it. At least that's the rules I made up back in the day. If bogie perceives it as spamming, then I took it too far. I thought it was funny. But the scam joke is a lot funnier.

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2006, 11:12 AM
I appreciate the impartial feedback. I don't want to be perceived as a spammer. It's a twisted joke. I guess I'm the only one who got it. That's never happened to me before. I'm in uncharted territory.

Hey Phob....do you have a link for the Warpaint meesage board...I think I should think about signing up if you have one.

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2006, 11:13 AM

It's lonely there.... :banghead:

Phobia
03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm gonna have to take you around to all the football boards, GB. If somebody's asking for it, it's not spam.

Here ya go, good buddy.

www.warpaintillustrated.com (http://www.orangemane.com)

greg63
03-06-2006, 11:15 AM
The Latest Scam...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

...And I thought you only posted football threads.

bogie
03-06-2006, 11:15 AM

Probably. That doesn't make it any less spamming to me. It appears Phobia is trying to get CP members to join WPI. That may not be his intention, but that's how I'm interpreting it. Just sharing my opinion. The only problem I have with it is what I feel it's doing to Phobia's reputation. In my opinion, he's gone from being highly regarded and is getting close to being a punch line.

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm gonna have to take you around to all the football boards, GB. If somebody's asking for it, it's not spam.

Here ya go, good buddy.

www.warpaintillustrated.com (http://www.orangemane.com)

Hey, you know anything about the Girly Calendar some Chief's web site is selling....I can't seem to remember.... :hmmm:

bogie
03-06-2006, 11:18 AM

I can appreciate the humor. However, it seems to happen on a regular basis. It's gone from being a joke to being a theme.

penguinz
03-06-2006, 11:18 AM
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5847/jordan19855ed.jpg

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Yummy...

Saulbadguy
03-06-2006, 11:20 AM
It's gone from being a joke to being a theme.
ENDelt likes beer.
Chiefsplanet appreciates poop.
Combat veterans enjoy pie.
JennyGump is a female.
Nick Athan is a poor writer.

Any additions?

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2006, 11:21 AM

Here ya go, good buddy.

www.warpaintillustrated.com (http://www.warpaintillustrated.com)

Thanks man. I'll still post here and read here like normal...but I'd like to have another chief's board perspective as well. Thanks for taking the time to meet my request.

Sincerely,

GB

bogie
03-06-2006, 11:22 AM
ENDelt likes beer.
JennyGump is a female.

Any additions?

GoChief is gay?

bogie
03-06-2006, 11:25 AM
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5847/jordan19855ed.jpg

Very creative. Whatever. I call em' like I see em'.

jspchief
03-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Thanks man. I'll still post here and read here like normal...but I'd like to have another chief's board perspective as well. Thanks for taking the time to meet my request.

Sincerely,

GBYou'll love it over there. It's a Chiefs version of the Mange. All ignorance and homers.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 11:49 AM
In my opinion, he's gone from being highly regarded and is getting close to being a punch line.

He's always been highly regarded as a punch line.

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2006, 11:50 AM
You'll love it over there. It's a Chiefs version of the Mange. All ignorance and homers.

Still killing them with kindness I see....bravo.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 11:50 AM
ENDelt likes beer.
JennyGump is a female.

Any additions?
Holy smokes. You guys are on to something. Phil's doing this WPI shit to cover up the whole pink socks joke. It's like George Brett using the pine tar incident to make people forget about his hemmorhoids.

Scaga
03-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Holy smokes. You guys are on to something. Phil's doing this WPI shit to cover up the whole pink socks joke. It's like George Brett using the pine tar incident to make people forget about his hemmorhoids.

George Brett has/had hemmorhoids????
Wow...I had totally forgotten about that. :p

PastorMikH
03-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Funny.:)

A week back I was on my motorcycle heading out of the Kmart lot when a guy hollers me over, tells me as I roll by that he needs a jump. I tell him there's no possible way for me to jump him with the motorcycle and that if he needs help, I know the manager in the store and he'd be glad to help the guy if he'd go to the customer service counter and ask. Don't know if the guy was really that dense to think a guy on a motorcycle would try to jump his big ol' car or not, but he didn't act like it was the response he was looking for.

sedated
03-06-2006, 04:04 PM
ENDelt likes beer.
JennyGump is a female.

Any additions?

MOhillbilly is a racist.
Angel is a stalker.
Chiefs4me is a moron.
BadGirl has many STDs.
Cadmonkey likes ass.
Bwana likes bass.
Katipan is Mer.
ENDelt f*cks her.
Rain Man like poles (and polls).
Skip Towne hates trolls.
SLA02 is always late to work.
gochiefs likes to jerk

listopencil
03-06-2006, 05:33 PM
MOhillbilly is a racist.
Angel is a stalker.
Chiefs4me is a moron.
BadGirl has many STDs.
Katipan is Mer.
Cadmonkey likes ass.
Bwana likes bass.
Skip Towne hates trolls.
gochiefs likes to jerk

...we didn't start the fire.

It's been burning since the world's been turning...

chiefs4me
03-06-2006, 05:39 PM
MOhillbilly is a racist.
Angel is a stalker.
Chiefs4me is a moron.
BadGirl has many STDs.
Katipan is Mer.
Cadmonkey likes ass.
Bwana likes bass.
Skip Towne hates trolls.
gochiefs likes to jerk

listen up jackass, you have only been here 5 months, you have no right to call anyone anything.....:harumph:

JBucc
03-06-2006, 05:46 PM
MOhillbilly is a racist.
Angel is a stalker.
Chiefs4me is a moron.
BadGirl has many STDs.
Katipan is Mer.
Cadmonkey likes ass.
Bwana likes bass.
Skip Towne hates trolls.
gochiefs likes to jerkWhat about me?

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
JBucc is unknown.

Saulbadguy
03-06-2006, 05:48 PM
listen up jackass, you have only been here 5 months, you have no right to call anyone anything.....:harumph:
Except you. Really, it is in the member agreement. Check it out.

ENDelt260
03-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Except you. Really, it is in the member agreement. Check it out.
Every new user has to call her a name before they get avatar privileges.

Skip Towne
03-06-2006, 05:49 PM
What about me?
You're a n00b.

JBucc
03-06-2006, 05:52 PM
You're a n00b.Must've been quite a strain on the old brain to think that one up. Probably about time for a diaper change isn't it?

chiefs4me
03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Every new user has to call her a name before they get avatar privileges.

glad I can help..:D

chiefs4me
03-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Must've been quite a strain on the old brain to think that one up. Probably about time for a diaper change isn't it?

Aw shit, you have done it now, I can see him heading toward that button.

Skip Towne
03-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Must've been quite a strain on the old brain to think that one up. Probably about time for a diaper change isn't it?
And an Arkensaw n00b at that. They're the worst kind. Sooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

JBucc
03-06-2006, 06:08 PM
And an Arkensaw n00b at that. They're the worst kind. Sooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!!!It's Soooooiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!

keg in kc
03-06-2006, 06:13 PM
I need to start going to the mall more often.

sedated
03-06-2006, 06:44 PM

I just call 'em as I see 'em :shrug:

sedated
03-06-2006, 06:45 PM
It's Soooooiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!

whenever I have sex with a pig, they don't make much noise.

they just look at me funny.

B_Ambuehl
03-06-2006, 06:45 PM
It's tough to get a good scam going nowadays.....all the top positions at Halliburton are already taken. :)

Skip Towne
03-06-2006, 07:00 PM

Yeah, Jbucc has all his animals stump broke.

JBucc
03-06-2006, 07:36 PM

they just look at me funny.That's not a pig, that's your wife

sedated
03-06-2006, 07:49 PM
That's not a pig, that's your wife

I was wondering when such a comeback would arrive.

not bad, but not great.

JBucc
03-06-2006, 07:58 PM
I was wondering when such a comeback would arrive.

not bad, but not great.I keep on getting kicked off, plus i'm watching 24

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2006, 08:20 PM

Heh. Native Arkansan or West Virginian?

:p

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Dude....I've been scoring with this joke all day.

Phobia
03-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Dude....I've been scoring with this joke all day.The Warpaint link thing?

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey Phob....do you have a link for the Warpaint meesage board...I think I should think about signing up if you have one.

I've been hit!!! Agrrrrh!!

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2006, 10:13 PM
The Warpaint link thing?
No...the scam joke....but I say I couldn't find them on Friday...helps the delivery

Bob Dole
03-07-2006, 05:24 AM

Can feedback from your family pet really be considered "impartial"?