PDA

View Full Version : TO to Kansas City?

Pages : [1] 2

tfree32
03-07-2006, 08:38 AM
I posted this in another thread, but feel that it's a real possibility. The girlfriend of one of the players who was just cut is a co-worker, and was told by Edwards during his 'exit interview' that the goal was to get under the cap so that they could make a run at T.O. Edwards feels like he could control him, and like they need to make a run before Green, Gonzalez, etc. retire.

So I think a few team will make T.O. offers, but the Chiefs will make a real push for him.

Lzen
03-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Bad n00b!

Nuthooks!!

Warrior5
03-07-2006, 08:42 AM
You've got to be kidding me.

Bob Dole
03-07-2006, 08:43 AM
We'd have to cut "Green, Gonzalez, etc..." to be able to afford T.O.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Well my wife has been a ****buddy with Carl Peterson for years. She told me that Carl said during one of their recent "oral interviews" that we were trying to open up money to lock up William Bartee and Rich Scanlon long term.

Braincase
03-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Only if he gets a heart transplant frst.

Deberg_1990
03-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Its the truth! I heard it from my buddy, who heard it from his ex-girlfriend, that she heard from her sister-in-law, whos cousin told her that the TO deal is as good as done!

Reaper16
03-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Well my wife has been a ****buddy with Carl Peterson for years. She told me that Carl said during one of their recent "oral interviews" that we were trying to open up money to lock up William Bartee and Rich Scanlon long term.
And here I was all worried about the offseason. What a relief.

DMAC
03-07-2006, 08:52 AM
I have a feeling Tfree is going to be seeing red soon.

oldandslow
03-07-2006, 08:53 AM
not gonna happen...

which, imo, is a good thing.

However, I really do not want him to end up in Denver either, esp with our CB situation looking a bit, shall we say, shakey.

ROYC75
03-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Is TO going to have a TO clause ? That is a Time Out clause.

I just don't see TO in KC unless he plays for somebody else. Again if I may say, he's an All World Talent with an All World Mouth.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-07-2006, 09:30 AM
one of the cut players has a girlfriend in Omaha. I'm sure he was faithful & didn't drink

ROYC75
03-07-2006, 09:37 AM
:rolleyes:

Mile High Mania
03-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Holy crap! If only we had a web cam video of a 19 year old reporting this from his dorm room... I'd post it on my site!

Dunit35
03-07-2006, 09:38 AM
T.O. could play for the Brigade until we can free up cap money to sign him.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 09:41 AM

Sfeihc
03-07-2006, 09:42 AM
I'll believe it when I see TO at the presser holding a Chiefs jersey.

StcChief
03-07-2006, 09:45 AM
The winter home/bye week/offseason home will be in Miami

Ebolapox
03-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Its the truth! I heard it from my buddy, who heard it from his ex-girlfriend, that she heard from her sister-in-law, whos cousin told her that the TO deal is as good as done!

your buddy's ex girlfriend is nick athan, isn't 'it'??

-EB-

Hog Farmer
03-07-2006, 09:52 AM
I posted this in another thread, but feel that it's a real possibility. The girlfriend of one of the players who was just cut is a co-worker, and was told by Edwards during his 'exit interview' that the goal was to get under the cap so that they could make a run at T.O. Edwards feels like he could control him, and like they need to make a run before Green, Gonzalez, etc. retire.

So I think a few team will make T.O. offers, but the Chiefs will make a real push for him.

And for your second post you have confirmed your and idiot!

Mr. Laz
03-07-2006, 09:53 AM
was told by Edwards during his 'exit interview' that the goal was to get under the cap so that they could make a run at T.O.
does anyone else find this to be completely whack?

i mean why in the heck would a head coach tell a player "we cut your butt to sign this other guy"

no way ... :shake:

Lzen was right ... break out the nuthooks

tfree32
03-07-2006, 09:56 AM
"your and idiot"

Maybe you should stick to hog farming...at least until you take some basic literacy classes. I think you meant "You're an idiot." Not that difficult, for anyone who has more than a 3rd grade education anyway...

Wile_E_Coyote
03-07-2006, 09:58 AM
your saying it's Warfield

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 10:02 AM
"your and idiot"

Maybe you should stick to hog farming...at least until you take some basic literacy classes. I think you meant "You're an idiot." Not that difficult, for anyone who has more than a 3rd grade education anyway...

Haha! Stupid n00b....

bogie
03-07-2006, 10:05 AM
"your and idiot"

Youngster, step back and pay attention. There's lots of inside stuff you've yet to learn. Hang strong and stop being a dumb ass, you'll be fine.

greg63
03-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Youngster, step back and pay attention. There's lots of inside stuff you've yet to learn. Hang strong and stop being a dumb ass, you'll be fine.

Yep; also if you hit that little "quote" tab you won't have to go through the trouble of typing out the quote yourself.

ChiefsfaninPA
03-07-2006, 10:16 AM
You start a thread about pure speculation on what a friends, friends mothers brother uncles cousin told him and then want to point out that "your and idiot" isn't correct grammer.............Welcome to the planet.

ct
03-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Your special's today: n00bie burgers, with a side of rumor fries.

58-4ever
03-07-2006, 10:22 AM
This is a rough way to get introduced to the planet. hang in there man, just make your sources credible and get the jist of inside jokes and you'll be fine. :grouphug:

greg63
03-07-2006, 10:30 AM

ROFLROFL

He said: "n00bie burgers". :D

MVChiefFan
03-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Now wait a minute guys, I actually was invited to Chiefs training camp back in '97 as a back up middle-linebacker. Sadly, I was cut. Peterson told me that it wasn't anything personal and it had nothing to do with my awesome ability but rather that they were going to try to make a run at T.O. in 2006 and new that by that time I would be requiring a pretty hefty contract. So, there may be some truth to this!

TEX
03-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Now wait a minute guys, I actually was invited to Chiefs training camp back in '97 as a back up middle-linebacker. Sadly, I was cut. Peterson told me that it wasn't anything personal and it had nothing to do with my awesome ability but rather that they were going to try to make a run at T.O. in 2006 and new that by that time I would be requiring a pretty hefty contract. So, there may be some truth to this!

ROFL :clap:

ROYC75
03-07-2006, 10:50 AM

Welcome, we have been expecting you. Your the next contestant on Roast a n00b @ ChiefsPlanet.

Kick back and watch our BB finest roasters go to work( you have alot to learn ) , but please keep in mind, it's nothing personal, just a bunch of n00b bashers.

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 10:54 AM
"your and idiot"

Come on dude...

Have some common sense.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-07-2006, 10:56 AM
interviewing NFL team:"Why did KC let you go?"

ex-Chief with girlfriend in Omaha:"So they could make a run at Terrell Owens."

INT:"They would rather make a run at a lockerroom cancer than re-sign you?"

EWGIO:"....I'll sign for the league minimum"

ChiefsfaninPA
03-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Come on dude...

Have some common sense.

Thats it. School him. Maybe one day he will end up like you.

CoMoChief
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Personally, I'd rather have John Abraham than TO, but it ain't gonna happen folks. In a perfect world, we would some how some way sign Abraham, draft Tye Hill in the 1st round, Brunkley in the 2nd round, QB Croyle or CB Jennings in the 3rd round. Then depending on who we draft in the 3rd round, we either cut DB Bartee, or QB Collins.

Our corners then would look like:
Surtain
Hill
Sapp
Jennings
Battle
Hodge

Or QBs would look like:
Green
Croyle
Printers

As far as some saying Collins is a quality backup, he's alright but nothing special. I really dont see us winning any games if Trent went down anyway (God forbid that from happening). We need to start influxing the young talent on this team.

Some say Abraham is too small, and would get dominated in the running game. I dont think thats true. We dont have a good pass rusher besides Allen. Abraham is consistant in getting to the QB. Like I previously said, this would happen in my perfect world

In the next seasons draft we need to look hard at Safeties and WR's. I dont know whos gonna be out there, but we need to avoid from trading up if at all possible. Draft a safety in the 1st and WR in the 2nd. And it goes from there. The next season we need to look at replacing Tony Gonzalez and the offensive line (Shields, Roaf). Roaf said he could play for a few more seasons barring injury, and Kendall Gammon was on 810 the other morning saying Will could also very well do that and do it at a high level.

Like I said this is what would happen in my perfect world. I have a feeling im gonna get reamed for this. Oh well.

Cormac
03-07-2006, 11:31 AM

Hahaha.

Not bad for a Head Assclown.

:clap:

tfree32
03-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Hey, I'm just posting what I'm hearing. I thought a little inside info might be welcome. If you dislike the idea of making a move for TO, then take it up with Edwards and Peterson.

VonneMarie
03-07-2006, 12:04 PM
ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Thats it. School him. Maybe one day he will end up like you.
No one will end up like me. I'm way too advanced when it comes to the internet...

tfree32
03-07-2006, 12:09 PM
It's too bad really...I'm not a Chiefs fan really, but several of my friends/family are, and I would hate to think that the morons on this board are representative of Chiefs fans in general. I guess I was under the mistaken impression that they had some class.

Again, if you don't think a TO move is a good idea, I'm not the one you should address that to. If you're upset because the window of opportunity for your mediocre little team to win a championship is closing rapidly, also not my fault. Of course you guys did win one just 40 or so years ago...:rolleyes:

Sorry if I sound a little annoyed, but I joined the board just to share what I'd heard....thinking Chiefs fans might be interested. I didn't expect such a rude reception.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 12:12 PM
It's too bad really...I'm not a Chiefs fan really, but several of my friends/family are, and I would hate to think that the morons on this board are representative of Chiefs fans in general. I guess I was under the mistaken impression that they had some class.

Again, if you don't think a TO move is a good idea, I'm not the one you should address that to. If you're upset because the window of opportunity for your mediocre little team to win a championship is closing rapidly, also not my fault. Of course you guys did win one just 40 or so years ago...:rolleyes:

Sorry if I sound a little annoyed, but I joined the board just to share what I'd heard....thinking Chiefs fans might be interested. I didn't expect such a rude reception.

We are really just jealous of your insider source.

shakesthecat
03-07-2006, 12:13 PM
I think someone's about to cry...

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 12:19 PM

Starting a thread that reads something like, "I just heard TO is going to be a Chief from my ex-girlfriends second cousin, who overheard a conversation while working the drive-thru at Taco Bell, then relayed the information to her father who works at State Farm Insurance and I just so happened to be filing a claim at HIS office...and he told me TO already had leased bedroom in Trent Green's basement...doesn't really mean JACK to us bro.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Starting a thread that reads something like, "I just heard TO is going to be a Chief from my ex-girlfriends second cousin, who overheard a conversation while working the drive-thru at Taco Bell, then relayed the information to her father who works at State Farm Insurance and I just so happened to be filing a claim at HIS office...and he told me TO already had leased bedroom in Trent Green's basement...doesn't really mean JACK to us bro.

You really heard that? I wasn't ready to believe that jackass tfree32 when he posted that thread, but now that we have confirmation it is time to start printing playoff tickets!

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 12:26 PM
You really heard that? I wasn't ready to believe that jackass tfree32 when he posted that thread, but now that we have confirmation it is time to start printing playoff tickets!
Screw that noise! 19-0 here we come!

tfree32
03-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Trent Green is 35.
Willie Roaf is 35.
Will Shields is 34.
Tony Richardson is 34.
Eddie Kennison is 33.
Priest Holmes is 32.
Casey Weigmann is 32.
Tony Gonzalez is 30.
John Welbourne is 29.
Brian Waters is 29.

and coming off a disappointing season where you couldn't even make the playoffs. I hope Edwards likes rebuilding.

I think you're the one who should be crying....but then at least you can take solace in th fact that you had a good Super bowl run while these guys were in their prime. Oh wait....I had you confused with an actual NFL contender....my bad. :)

InChiefsHell
03-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah. Edwards is gonna say all that shit to a player he's just cut...suuuuure...

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Trent Green is 35.
Willie Roaf is 35.
Will Shields is 34.
Tony Richardson is 34.
Eddie Kennison is 33.
Priest Holmes is 32.
Casey Weigmann is 32.
Tony Gonzalez is 30.
John Welbourne is 29.
Brian Waters is 29.

and coming off a disappointing season where you couldn't even make the playoffs. I hope Edwards likes rebuilding.

I think you're the one who should be crying....but then at least you can take solace in th fact that you had a good Super bowl run while these guys were in their prime. Oh wait....I had you confused with an actual NFL contender....my bad. :)
So, looking at that list...Green, Roaf, Shields and Kennison are the only ones where age should be a concern. (Considering Holmes is a backup now.)

Let's look at this logically:

Roaf and Shields: Both probowlers last year, age seems to be catching up REAL fast. Even if they loose a step, they're still better than 90% of the other lineman in the league.

Green: 3 straight 4,000 yard seasons. Old age means WHAT to a QB who lacks mobility anyways?! I mean, honestly? Plus, he's started 80 straight games, so really, I'm not concerned.

Kennison: 2 straight 1,000 yard seasons, but since your ex's second cousin assures us T.O., I'm not worried.

Then you start listing off 29 year olds and your whole argument goes down the drain.

In the games Roaf played in last year, we were the #1 offense in the league, once again.

If you're going to attack our mediocricy, at least focus on our defense, moron.

Woodrow Call
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Trent Green is 35.
Willie Roaf is 35.
Will Shields is 34.
Tony Richardson is 34.
Eddie Kennison is 33.
Priest Holmes is 32.
Casey Weigmann is 32.
Tony Gonzalez is 30.
John Welbourne is 29.
Brian Waters is 29.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Trent Green is 35.
Willie Roaf is 35.
Will Shields is 34.
Tony Richardson is 34.
Eddie Kennison is 33.
Priest Holmes is 32.
Casey Weigmann is 32.
Tony Gonzalez is 30.
John Welbourne is 29.
Brian Waters is 29.

I love it. A noob comes on here with bullshit info - expecting to get praised and then he turns into a troll after everyone calls him out on his bullshit.

Go **** yourself, and your garbage info, noob.

Hog Farmer
Trent Green is 35.
Willie Roaf is 35.
Will Shields is 34.
Tony Richardson is 34.
Eddie Kennison is 33.
Priest Holmes is 32.
Casey Weigmann is 32.
Tony Gonzalez is 30.
John Welbourne is 29.
Brian Waters is 29.

Yep, a Bronco fan, I knew I smelled something, and it wasn't my finger!

beer bacon
Trent Green is 35.
Willie Roaf is 35.
Will Shields is 34.
Tony Richardson is 34.
Eddie Kennison is 33.
Priest Holmes is 32.
Casey Weigmann is 32.
Tony Gonzalez is 30.
John Welbourne is 29.
Brian Waters is 29.

I just got a fortune cookie that says I am a person of culture!

greg63
03-07-2006, 12:38 PM

Run away!!!

tfree32
03-07-2006, 12:39 PM
It's also too bad that when Priest left the Ravens he didn't go to a title contender, where he would have had a chance to win a title. It must be rough to play for a team where you can be a yardage and TD machine, and have the team and organization suck so badly that it doesn't even matter.

Then after you've given your heart and soul to the team, you get injured, and rather than showing any loyalty, they discard you and give your job to the new guy.

Wow...what a classy organization. :rolleyes:

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah. Edwards is gonna say all that shit to a player he's just cut...suuuuure...
Herm: Well Dexter, we're going to have to cut you. However, here's an updated playbook, our complete draft board and scouting reports, our offseason schedule and my book, "how to coach a football team for dummies." Oh and, we're going to go after T.O. as well, have a good life, and good luck finding a team now that Dick is done coaching.
Dexter: uhhh

Dartgod
It's too bad really...I'm not a Chiefs fan really, but several of my friends/family are, and I would hate to think that the morons on this board are representative of Chiefs fans in general.
Representative of Chiefs fans in general? Not likely.

It's more like we are representative of morons everywhere. :thumb:

I guess I was under the mistaken impression that they had some class.
I'm sure there are Chiefs fans somewhere that have class, but you won't find them here.

This is a unique fan forum. A variety of topics is discussed in addition to Chiefs info. The off-season is especially "interesting".

You were attacked because it seems like we have a "TO to KC" thread almost everyday. There is little that occurs within the Chiefs organization that isn't reported here, before many of the major news outlets.

We also have many fans of opposing teams who are regular posters here, so stick around, grow some thick skin and accept your n00b hazing like a man, and you might find you like this place.

What team are you a fan of, BTW?

shakesthecat

Damn straight. Just think, in another 7-8 years, guys like Derrick and Larry Johnson, Mitchell, Dante, and even this years draft picks will all be over 30 years old too.

This is worse than I thought

rad
03-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Quick, somebody start a Ty Law thread!!!

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 12:41 PM
It's also too bad that when Priest left the Ravens he didn't go to a title contender, where he would have had a chance to win a title. It must be rough to play for a team where you can be a yardage and TD machine, and have the team and organization suck so badly that it doesn't even matter.

Then after you've given your heart and soul to the team, you get injured, and rather than showing any loyalty, they discard you and give your job to the new guy.

My accountant's pool guy is also Carl Peterson's pool guy and he says that Carl told him while he was fishing out some drowned wild life that the Chiefs are in fact a classy organization!

RedThat
03-07-2006, 12:42 PM

That was terrible. All of it
:shake:

greg63
03-07-2006, 12:43 PM

Dude! STFU

...On the other hand this starting to get real entertaining.

Short Leash Hootie
03-07-2006, 12:44 PM

Now you're finally MAKING sense! Bench the better guy for the guy that gets injured every season because he had a nice 3 year stretch when he was in his prime. Plus, he left a super bowl winning team as the #2 back so he could make more money and be a starter, and then joined a team that turned him into a hall of fame candidate, even though, in all honesty, he was probably nothing more than a glorified system back. The same team then restructured his contract so he could make even MORE money, in which he gave us one more good year, followed by two injury plagued years where he was outplayed by both Larry Johnson and Derrick Blaylock.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Dude! STFU

This is what we get for disrespecting tfree32 and his coworker :(

Hog Farmer
03-07-2006, 12:45 PM
n00bs are great when you can piss them off before their first 5 posts.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 12:46 PM
C'mon dude, spill the beans. What team do you root for? Pleeeease say the Raiders...pleeeeease!!

Hog Farmer
03-07-2006, 12:48 PM
C'mon dude, spill the beans. What team do you root for? Pleeeease say the Raiders...pleeeeease!!

He's a Donkey boy and and idiot!

greg63
03-07-2006, 12:48 PM
This is what we get for disrespecting tfree32 and his coworker :(

tfree32 is my co-worker??

shakesthecat
03-07-2006, 12:49 PM

My source tells me it's the Huskers, but I doubt he'll admit it.

But then can you blame him.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 12:49 PM

Have you been recently dating an ex-Chief that recently got cut by any chance?

chief husker
03-07-2006, 12:50 PM
My source tells me it's the Huskers, but I doubt he'll admit it.

But then can you blame him.

WTF! Huskers? I wouldn't give him that much credit.

Hog Farmer
03-07-2006, 12:51 PM

So does this mean you are the girlfriend of one of the players just cut?:hmmm:

greg63
03-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Have you been recently dating an ex-Chief that recently got cut by any chance?ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oh no; I'm dooommed, DOOOOMMED!!!! I hope the wife doesn't find out? :D

tfree32
03-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Chiefs Interested in TO

Edwards might be the guy to fix Terrell Owens. By Darren Carter
Warpaint Illustrated Columnist
Date: Feb 1, 2006

Wide receiver Terrell Owens, for all intent and purposes, is available. The Philadelphia Eagles have given him permission to seek a trade this off-season, but more than likely he will be released come the first of March.

The debate has been raging in Kansas City since the middle of the 2005 season: Should the Chiefs or should they not be interested in and pursue the man they call TO? Reports are out that new Chiefs head coach Herm Edwards thinks the Chiefs should.

Weeks after TO was put on the shelf for the remainder of the 2005 season by the Eagles, rumors were out that the Jets would be interested in Owens. The logic behind it was that the Jets had a huge need for a play making, game changing wide receiver and had a head coach that had success with difficult players.

He has a knack for helping players grow into men. “Herman Edwards has helped us grow into men,” Jets defensive end John Abraham said loyally in November when the whispers surfaced that Edwards would succeed (Dick) Vermeil in Kansas City. “Anywhere he goes, I’d love to go with him.” The Kansas City fan base is already buzzing over the possibility of Abraham following Edwards to Kansas City.

Can the Chiefs use a player of Owens’ talent? Absolutely!!

The Chiefs have not had a game breaking playmaker at wide receiver in several years. That’s an amazing fact given the Chiefs have been one of the top three offenses in the NFL over the past 4 years. However, the lack of a superstar at wide receiver has been a big issue in Kansas City over the years.

The Chiefs defense has been the main culprit of the Chiefs disappearance from playoff football. Have the Chiefs defenders faced a wide receiver in practice that will challenge them and make them better day in and day out? Is there anyone on the roster that can elevate the skills of Patrick Surtain and Eric Warfield?

The lack of true playmaker at wide receiver has been a factor on offense as well. Dropped passes at key moments, the inability to get open when protection breaks down and the inability to exploit double coverage on all pro tight end Tony Gonzalez have magnified the need for a play making, game changing wide receiver.

Terrell Owens fits that bill because 1000 plus yards in receiving and double-digit touchdown seasons are routine for Owens as his behavior. But the Chiefs did not have one wide receiver register a double-digit touchdown season in the Dick Vermeil era. Tight end Tony Gonzalez did it once, but no wide receiver could manage the feat.

Don’t be confused the Chiefs have talent at wide receiver. Eddie Kennison has posted back to back 1000 yard receiving seasons. Samie Parker has shown flashes of big play ability. Craphonso Thorpe has speed and playmaking ability that has yet to be put on display. Dante Hall has shown the propensity to make catches and even get to the end zone on occasion.

What lacks from the wide receiver corps is that guy that opens up the field for the other wide receivers, the tightend and even the running game. It appears Edwards may be interested in bring TO to Kansas City to be that guy with him. However, in order to do so, Edwards will have to do a tremendous sales job. Edwards might not have to sell President and General Manager Carl Peterson that Owens is worth the risk. He’s already indicated that he’d like to speak with Owens and his agent.

The on the field performance and productivity is an easy sell for Edwards . In fact, there’s no sales job necessary. Owens’ numbers speak for themselves. His effort and passion for the game are unquestioned. It’s the off the field tantrums and tirades that drive fear deep into the heart and pocket book of Peterson. Peterson has repeatedly said that he has no interest in signing Owens. He has shown no enthusiasm for wanting to take on Owens persona.

Edwards’ sales pitch will need to be two-fold. He will need to sell Peterson on the fact that Owens can help the Chiefs get to the super bowl this year, that Owens can help ease the transition of new offensive coordinator Mike Solari. Peterson won’t likely be willing to sign Owens to more than a one year contract if he signs him at all. That should be an easy sell based on his production on the field.

The bigger and most difficult sell will be that Edwards can convince Owens to keep his outbursts in check. He’ll have to convince Peterson that Owens won’t divide or destroy the locker room. In fact, Edwards will have to convince Peterson that he will control the locker room, not anybody else, including Owens.

Edwards will next have to sell Owens on the Chiefs and playing as part of the team. For all of his off the field antics, Owens has a huge passion for the game of football and for winning. He believes he is a man that can make a play when a play needs to be made.

The Chiefs new head coach will need to sell Owens on the fact that this offense will allow him to be a man who makes those plays, but also on the notion that he’ll just be one of many men that make those plays. He’ll have to convince Owens that he can coexist with Larry Johnson, Eddie Kennison and Tony Gonzalez and that they can all thrive and put up pro bowl level numbers. He’ll have to convince Owens that the Chiefs defense is headed in the right direction and that the necessary personnel (i.e. Abraham) will be brought in to expedite the process. He’ll have to convince Owens that he can coach the team to the playoffs and beyond. He’ll have to convince Owens that he can be a good teammate and still maintain his individuality.

If Edwards is successful at convincing Peterson and Owens that a marriage between the Chiefs and Owens can work; he’ll finally have to sell the other 52 players of the same idea. He’ll have to convince Eddie Kennison and Samie Parker to embrace Owens as part of there wide receiver corp. He’ll have to convince Tony Gonzalez and Larry Johnson that their touches won’t be diminished. He’ll have to convince Trent Green that Owens won’t be the leader on the field, Green will. He’ll have to convince the team that Owens’ past won’t dictate his future. He’ll have to sell them on the notion that Owens can be part of the team and help them get to where they want to go.

If Edwards is to eventually add Terrell Owens to the Chiefs he has a tremendous sales job ahead of him. For those TO fans in KC who want to see him wearing number 81 in red and gold, the good news is that Edwards is a charismatic leader. He is a very good recruiter, which means he’s a good salesman. He’s a good motivator, which means he is a good salesman.

In a nutshell, the skills necessary to make an Owens to Chiefs transaction happen, are skills that are strengths for Kansas City Chiefs Head Coach Herm Edwards.

http://chiefs.scout.com/2/495713.html

KC may take T.O.
Chiefs probably would wait for Eagles to cut superstar receiver
By ELIZABETH MERRILL
The Kansas City Star

Three months ago, when Dick Vermeil occupied the large fourth-floor office at Arrowhead Stadium, the Chiefs said they absolutely, positively had no interest in embattled receiver Terrell Owens.

That icy stance has changed.
Chiefs president/general manager Carl Peterson told The Star on Tuesday that Kansas City was “somewhat interested” in Owens and that Peterson planned to have an in-depth conversation with new coach Herm Edwards about the possibility of acquiring the five-time Pro Bowler.
Two things have apparently piqued the Chiefs’ interest — the hope of a possible attitude makeover after Owens’ suspension by the Eagles, and Edwards’ success in working with difficult players. Edwards, who stresses a team-first mentality, was able to work his magic on the likes of Warren Sapp in Tampa Bay and Ty Law in New York. He’d have his hands full with Owens, who was suspended by the Eagles in November after he repeatedly criticized his team, the front office and quarterback Donovan McNabb.

“I’ve always felt Herm has the ability to bridge the gap between a lot of players,” Peterson said, “whether they’re black or white, whether they’re offense or defense or special teams, whether they’re superstars or backup players. I think that’s one of his strengths. “Now, based on that, certainly I will have this conversation with him, and I’m sure there are other teams in the NFL who will do the same thing. But there are a lot of things that would go into it, and at the end of the day, we both may very well decide this is not the right path in which to try and follow.”

Owens has five seasons left on his contract, but the Eagles recently gave his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, permission to seek a trade. Owens reportedly visited Denver on Monday in what was called a getting-acquainted session. If no team bites on a trade, the Eagles are expected to cut Owens next month; he is due more than $7 million from Philadelphia if he’s on the roster after March 1. The Chiefs probably will wait to see whether Owens is cut. A source familiar with the situation told The Star that an incentive-laden, one-year deal would be a possibility.

Reached on his cell phone, Rosenhaus said he had no comment on Owens’ interest in the Chiefs. “I can’t,” he said. The source indicated, however, that Rosenhaus has approached the Chiefs to gauge their interest in his client. On the surface, Kansas City would appear to be a good fit for Owens. The Chiefs have a veteran locker room and a high-powered offense with just one hole — a big-play, marquee receiver. Eddie Kennison, who recently turned 33, is the closest the Chiefs have. He has put together back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons, but Kansas City’s wideout production drops dramatically from there. Before his suspension, Owens torched the Chiefs for 171 yards in a 37-31 loss to the Eagles last October. After the game, he chortled, “Can’t stop me … can’t stop me … can’t stop me,” in the Arrowhead Stadium locker room.
Owens is one of just six receivers in NFL history to score 100 touchdowns. He helped Philadelphia make the Super Bowl in his first season there in 2004. But things went downhill the following spring, when Owens took a jab at McNabb by saying McNabb got tired in the Super Bowl.
Then came a contract dispute with the Eagles, and more shots at McNabb and the organization. In two different NFL cities, Owens, who entered the league in San Francisco in 1996, has been known as much for his antics as his play. As a young 49er, he was suspended and fined more than $24,000 after celebrating on the Cowboys’ star at Texas Stadium. A few years later, he pulled out a Sharpie after a touchdown.
The Chiefs and a handful of other teams are hoping Owens’ time away from football has made him contrite. Owens recently seemed humbled and soft-spoken in an unscripted commercial for Boost Mobile during the playoffs. He indicated his three months away from football had made him hungry.
“Like everybody, you have to respect his on-the-field talent,” Peterson said. “The guy is the best. But he’s missed half the season, he’s going to be a year older …
“I think what may have changed, and what I hope has changed, is the ultimate attitude of Terrell Owens. Now that he’s had a chance to step back and reflect on what has happened, how it happened and what type of reaction it had … Maybe he can say, ‘I

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/13760070.htm

Fantasy Football Expert Analysis

Terrell Owens, WR — Philadelphia Eagles
The Kansas City Star reports the Chiefs would have interest in Owens only if he becomes a free agent and accepts an incentive-laden, one-year deal.

Fantasy Source Spin: The Eagles still own his rights, but they'll have trouble finding another team to take on his contract. Look for Philadelphia simply to cut their losses. That will leave Owens looking for the best deal/fit. Will anyone be willing to give him a multi-year contract?

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/teams/eagles/index.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11105379/
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rotowire-errellwenshiefsntere&prov=rotowire&type=lgns

shakesthecat
03-07-2006, 12:55 PM
WTF! Huskers? I wouldn't give him that much credit.

Ooops

That's the problem with launching Scuds....you never know what they'll hit.

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 12:56 PM

Can someone really be this retarded?

You're right. The Chiefs should have just relied on Priest and his inability to stay healthy. They should have never drafted LJ because that's a slap in the face to Priest.

You know what? To honor Priest, they should have thrown every down after he got hurt. They should have went empty set every down and just chucked it.

Yep. Because the Chiefs are the first team in sports history to give a job to a healthy, younger, cheaper backup.

Nevermind the fact that LJ rattled off the most successful nine-game stretch in NFL history.

As I was saying before, go **** yourself noob.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 12:57 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/13760070.htm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rotowire-errellwenshiefsntere&prov=rotowire&type=lgns

Is Merril your coworker? If so, which ex-Chief is she dating?

Short Leash Hootie
hey tfree, those articles were dated as far back as February 1st...do you think we haven't heard this speculation yet?! Do you think none of us read the KC Star?! Come on idiot. None of us are saying the TO rumor doesn't have some fact to it, but it is what it is...a rumor. You posting 30 links about the rumor doesn't prove to any of us that you aren't the same moron who started this thread.

The Bad Guy

Show me a recent article that states this instead of outdated BS.

Brock
03-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Show me a recent article that states this instead of outdated BS.

Exactly, welcome to a month ago.

FAX
03-07-2006, 01:01 PM
On a related issue, Mr. tfree32, who do you think would win a mud wrestling match between Catwoman and Wonder Woman?

I think Wonder Woman would prevail because she has a golden lasso and is probably impervious to Catwoman's claws. Plus, they have lots of mud near the Amazon where she's from originally.

FAX

keg in kc
03-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I heard it from a friend who-ooh, heard it from a frie-end who-ooh, heard it from another you'd been messin' arou-ound.

tfree32
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
You're right. The Chiefs should have just relied on Priest and his inability to stay healthy. They should have never drafted LJ because that's a slap in the face to Priest.

No, drafting LJ was a good move. Being so quick to discard Priest and everything he's done for the organization is what is so classless. Even the way you talk about him is disrespectful. He sacrificed his body and gave his heart and soul to the Chiefs. Yet you disrespect him as some sort of cheap mercenary.

I was confused before at why the Chiefs might want to take a chance on TO. He's a rude and classless idiot and has no idea about what it takes to win. Now I realize that if he goes to KC to join the Chiefs he'll be in good company. TO and the Chiefs fans apparently share a lot of character traits.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
I heard it from a friend who-ooh, heard it from a frie-end who-ooh, heard it from another you'd been messin' arou-ound.
Leave your ex out of this...

keg in kc
03-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Leave your ex out of this...Roger.

greg63
So does this mean you are the girlfriend of one of the players just cut?:hmmm:

Not the last time I looked. ROFL

beer bacon
No, drafting LJ was a good move. Being so quick to discard Priest and everything he's done for the organization is what is so classless. Even the way you talk about him is disrespectful. He sacrificed his body and gave his heart and soul to the Chiefs. Yet you disrespect him as some sort of cheap mercenary.

I was confused before at why the Chiefs might want to take a chance on TO. He's a rude and classless idiot and has no idea about what it takes to win. Now I realize that if he goes to KC to join the Chiefs he'll be in good company. TO and the Chiefs fans apparently share a lot of character traits.

John Elway has sex with farm animals.

Dartgod

Who's your team, n00b?

tfree32
03-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Who's your team, n00b?

One that's won a championship in the last 40 years.

Hog Farmer
03-07-2006, 01:07 PM

Your little green dots appear to be going somewhere.

tfree32
03-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Do you think none of us read the KC Star?!

Yes, I doubt whether most of the people responding on this thread actually CAN read.

greg63
03-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Your little green dots appear to be going somewhere.

Yep! The boy simply doesn't listen.

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 01:09 PM

It's sports. It's not classless.

Disgarding what LJ has done and asking him to split time with Priest, when he's been injury prone, is about the dumbest football move you can make.

The Cowboys sent their franchise back, a guy that won them 3 SB rings away because it was time to move on.

Give me a break with your holier than thou attitude.

Every freaking football player sacrifices their body. Every one. Stop this heart and soul shit. You must be releated to Priest or might even be Priest himself.

It wouldn't surprise me because I've heard that Priest does post on message boards to argue with fans.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Yes, I doubt whether most of the people responding on this thread actually CAN read.

None of us can read, but we are all actually extremely wealthy. I myself have two hired men with me whenever I am on the planet. One reads posts to me while the other types my replies.

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 01:10 PM

Another gem.

If we can't read, how are we responding?

Seriously, you're the dumbest **** I've ever seen post here. That's saying a hell of a lot.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 01:11 PM
You must be real proud of them, seeing how reluctant you are to say who they are. :rolleyes:

ROYC75
03-07-2006, 01:11 PM

That did it, a rival fan..... to the red you go . :D

luv
03-07-2006, 01:12 PM
It wouldn't surprise me because I've heard that Priest does post on message boards to argue with fans.
Did you hear that from a cut player's girlfriend's coworker's sister's boyfriend?

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Did you hear that from a cut player's girlfriend's coworker's sister's boyfriend?

Yes. It was actually the 4th cousin of the sister's boyfriend.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 01:14 PM

It was actually from a guy that used to play poker with another guy that once changed the oil for the Team Priest van.

luv
03-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes. It was actually the 4th cousin of the sister's boyfriend.
Ah. Then that makes it official.

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Haha! Stupid n00b....
Thanks for filling in for me.

alanm
03-07-2006, 01:28 PM
You must be real proud of them, seeing how reluctant you are to say who they are. :rolleyes:
Omaha pro football fandom is hard to pin down Dart. You have your Chief fans, lots of ex Minnesotans who like the Vikings, Bear fans, Packer fans, a sprinkling of Donk fans. Course if he's a Husker fan chances would be he's also a Chief fan. My guess he's a NFC team fan which eliminates the Vikings since they haven't won the SB. :hmmm:

tfree32
03-07-2006, 01:50 PM
The teams that I root for are irrelevant from this discussion. The fact that I root for a team that has won a championship in the last 40 years eliminates the Chiefs though...

So it could be:

Pittsburgh
New England
Tampa
Baltimore
St. Louis
Green Bay
Dallas
San Francisco
Denver
Washington
NY Giants
Chicago
Raiders
Miami

So there are 14 possibilities...just not the Chiefs.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Omaha pro football fandom is hard to pin down Dart. You have your Chief fans, lots of ex Minnesotans who like the Vikings, Bear fans, Packer fans, a sprinkling of Donk fans. Course if he's a Husker fan chances would be he's also a Chief fan. My guess he's a NFC team fan which eliminates the Vikings since they haven't won the SB. :hmmm:

He's probably one of those Rams fans that came out of the woodwork in '99.

Skip Towne
Are you meanies belittling this young man? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

shakesthecat
Gosh, I could swore the Chiefs won Super Bowl IV in 1970.

Maybe I can't read, but I CAN do simple math.

2006-1970=36

tfree32
03-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Seriously, you're the dumbest **** I've ever seen post here. That's saying a hell of a lot.

Such hostility...can dish it out better than you can take it I suppose. I came on here because I'd heard a story I thought you might find interesting. Rather than being pleasant, you decided to be hostile...so be it...

I think you'd have a little more ammunition though if your team wasn't so pathetically mediocre.

tfree32
03-07-2006, 01:59 PM
2006-1970=36

Wow...you won a championship 36 years ago rather than 40...give yourself a big pat on the back for that. Weren't the players wearing leather helmets back then? ROFL

InChiefsHell
03-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Gosh, I could swore the Chiefs won Super Bowl IV in 1970.

Maybe I can't read, but I CAN do simple math.

2006-1970=36

Can't believe it took someone this long to say that...

...course, it doesn't sound that great at 36 years either, but it IS withing the last 40 years so...

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Such hostility...can dish it out better than you can take it I suppose. I came on here because I'd heard a story I thought you might find interesting. Rather than being pleasant, you decided to be hostile...so be it...

I think you'd have a little more ammunition though if your team wasn't so pathetically mediocre.

Your wife is fat.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 02:00 PM
I think you'd have more ammo if you had the BALLS to admit which team you root for.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-07-2006, 02:03 PM
tfree, missing his fishing tackle?

tfree32
03-07-2006, 02:04 PM
I think you'd have more ammo if you had the BALLS to admit which team you root for.

Then you could spin the conversation away from your team's mediocrity...let's focus on the Chiefs...and how they suck. Thinking more about it, I doubt TO would come to KC...he probably wants to win a championship before he's done. That's one thing the Chiefs have proven amazingly incapable of doing.

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 02:07 PM

What is your ammunition?

Saying the Chiefs are mediocre?

Ohhhh, such good ammo. You've said the same thing in just about every post. The Chiefs are classless because of how they handled Priest, the Chiefs are mediocre, yadda, yadda, yadda.

You came here with a made up story and expected to be praised. You weren't, so you got bitter.

You won't even post what team you like. That says all I need to know.

The Bad Guy
03-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Wow...you won a championship 36 years ago rather than 40...give yourself a big pat on the back for that. Weren't the players wearing leather helmets back then? ROFL

I had your wife in a leather helmet and ball gag last night.

beer bacon
03-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Then you could spin the conversation away from your team's mediocrity...let's focus on the Chiefs...and how they suck. Thinking more about it, I doubt TO would come to KC...he probably wants to win a championship before he's done. That's one thing the Chiefs have proven amazingly incapable of doing.

Your wife is hideous gelatinous mass. In the folds of her belly men are born and die without ever seeing the light of the Sun.

Hog Farmer
03-07-2006, 02:10 PM
tfree32=:loser:

SPchief
03-07-2006, 02:12 PM
This guy is giving John Matrix a run for his money

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Why do all the stoopid n00bs wander into our web?

SPchief
03-07-2006, 02:14 PM

I blame Phobia

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Then you could spin the conversation away from your team's mediocrity...let's focus on the Chiefs...and how they suck. Thinking more about it, I doubt TO would come to KC...he probably wants to win a championship before he's done. That's one thing the Chiefs have proven amazingly incapable of doing.If you spent anytime here at all, you'd realize that the majority of the members of this BB freely admit that the Chiefs have underachieved for many, many years since Carl Peterson got here. You'd also realize that we have a "Terrell Owens to KC" thread almost every other day, and most of the fans here DO NOT want TO on this team.

Now. Show some sack, n00b, and tell us what team you root for.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 02:18 PM
There are smart n00bs?

CoMoChief
03-07-2006, 02:19 PM
He's from Nebraska, I'd say hes a Broncos fan.

DJJasonp
03-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Maybe he's Priest Holmes' agent....and he's real bitter these days????

keg in kc
03-07-2006, 02:36 PM
He's probably a regular posing.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 02:38 PM
He's probably a regular posing.
I'll bet it's Skip.

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 03:14 PM
There are smart n00bs?
You see a smart one every now and again. FAX is the most recent smart n00b I can recall.

ROYC75
03-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Somehow, I knew it wouldn't take long for that green to turn into red .

tfree32
03-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow...the Chiefs fans are about as good at defending their team as your defense is at defending its endzone

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Wow...the Chiefs fans are about as good at defending their team as your defense is at defending its endzone
What is there to defend? We have a world-class offense, while our defense rides the short bus.

Let's critique your team, shall we? I'm betting your a Raider fan. If you were a Donkey fan, you'd admit it since they've had somewhat recent success.

Rausch
03-07-2006, 04:13 PM
If we made a move for any WR right now I'd prefer Isaac Bruce.

He'll be cheaper, more familar with the system, and a MUCH better human being...

CoMoChief
03-07-2006, 04:29 PM

Priest Holmes is the best RB the Chiefs have ever seen, theres no doubt about that. Someday he will be on that Ring of Fame, there not a doubt in my mind about that either. But when there comes a point that an player can't finish 3 out of the last 4 seasons,a nd getting paid as much as he is, it just isnt a good investment. You have to restructure his deal or cut him. It's a business, it happens all the time. If you knew anything about pro football you would know that.

tfree32
03-07-2006, 05:09 PM
What is there to defend? We have a world-class offense, while our defense rides the short bus.

You're right about the defense, but wrong about the offense. You have a great running game, but lack the top flight receivers that could make your passing game dominant.

Frankly your defense gives up so many points, that an offense that can't move the ball through the air consistently simply isn't enough to keep up.

Dartgod
03-07-2006, 05:16 PM
You're right about the defense, but wrong about the offense. You have a great running game, but lack the top flight receivers that could make your passing game dominant.

Frankly your defense gives up so many points, that an offense that can't move the ball through the air consistently simply isn't enough to keep up.Our passing game ranked 6th in the entire NFL, Trent Green passed for over 4000 yds and Eddie Kennison had over 1100 yds receiving.

What team are you a fan of? The Raiders, right?

BTW, our defense saved a seat for you on the short bus.

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Cherryontop is that you?

PastorMikH
03-07-2006, 05:56 PM
TO - attitude could be a great addition for us.

I just don't know how to get TO without the attitude.

alanm
03-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Bronco fandom starts at Kearney and goes west. This guys a transplant from somewhere else. Not many Donk fans in Omaha. :thumb:

greg63
03-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Cherryontop is that you?

That's what I'm thinking.

Halfcan
03-08-2006, 12:23 AM
TOdor will never be a Chief!

beer bacon
03-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Our passing game ranked 6th in the entire NFL, Trent Green passed for over 4000 yds and Eddie Kennison had over 1100 yds receiving.

What team are you a fan of? The Raiders, right?

BTW, our defense saved a seat for you on the short bus.

Our passing offense was #11 in 2002, #2 in 2003, #4 in 2004, and as you said it was #6 in 2005. Our passing game really sucks ROFL

Guru
03-08-2006, 12:35 AM
TOdor will never be a Chief!

Might as well let it go Halfcan. They are going to beleive it CAN happen until it finally doesn't happen. Then you can post them to death with the fact you were right. ROFL Luke, you were right. Tell your sister, you were right!

Oops, broke off into a movie quote. ROFL My 4 year old wanted to watch Return today.

Count Zarth
03-08-2006, 05:36 AM
Might as well let it go Halfcan. They are going to beleive it CAN happen until it finally doesn't happen. Then you can post them to death with the fact you were right. ROFL Luke, you were right. Tell your sister, you were right!

Oops, broke off into a movie quote. ROFL My 4 year old wanted to watch Return today.

Nice kid.

InChiefsHell
03-08-2006, 06:55 AM

Bite yer tounge! :cuss:

ROYC75
03-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Nice kid.

You two butt buddies ? So far you have alot in common .

redngold85
03-08-2006, 02:04 PM
not gonna happen...

which, imo, is a good thing.

However, I really do not want him to end up in Denver either, esp with our CB situation looking a bit, shall we say, shakey.

I agree..I'd rather see him end up in KC for a couple years and see what he can do than have him end up in Denver and have to play Randy Moss and TO each twice a year

tfree32
03-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey morons...your bus is leaving...

Eagles | Owens bonus deadline probably moved
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 05:18:19 -0800

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports presumably the Philadelphia Eagles' deadline for paying a roster bonus to WR Terrell Owens is now sometime early next week, but Owens' release could come sooner. The Kansas City Chiefs seem to be emerging as his most likely destination.

Count Zarth
03-09-2006, 10:54 AM
You two butt buddies ? So far you have alot in common .

What? His kid is 4 years old you f*ckstick.

ROYC75
03-09-2006, 10:58 AM
What? His kid is 4 years old you f*ckstick.

Not the kid, I at least hope you could / would control yourself till the kid became of age.

You and his daddy....... you and kcchiefsguru.

Damn, just having some fun here at your expense. As usual ! ROFL

Count Zarth
03-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Not the kid, I at least hope you could / would control yourself till the kid became of age.

You and his daddy....... you and kcchiefsguru.

Damn, just having some fun here at your expense. As usual ! ROFL

Ok, so I complimented his child and now you think he and I are gay lovers?

Nice thought process.

ChiefsfaninPA
03-09-2006, 11:00 AM

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports presumably the Philadelphia Eagles' deadline for paying a roster bonus to WR Terrell Owens is now sometime early next week, but Owens' release could come sooner. The Kansas City Chiefs seem to be emerging as his most likely destination.

So Les Bowens is your source. It figures, a no-nothing.

58-4ever
03-09-2006, 11:02 AM

How exactly did we discard him? This post, well actually all your posts, shows that you are a MORON that doesn't know shit about our team or football in general. Go back to the Mange where you belong. 4321

ROYC75
03-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok, so I complimented his child and now you think he and I are gay lovers?

Nice thought process.

Yep, a bad reputation is hard to lose, it takes time ya know !
:p

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 11:40 AM

Hey dipshit, how about you never post here again until you reveal what team you root for. It's real easy to fling shit at another team's fans, when you are hiding your own fandom. I'm convinced more than ever now that you're a Faider fan.

whtgldwldr
03-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Wow...what a classy organization.

I hate to get childish, but your mom is a classy organization.

greg63
03-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Hey dipshit, how about you never post here again until you reveal what team you root for. It's real easy to fling shit at another team's fans, when you are hiding your own fandom. I'm convinced more than ever now that you're a Faider fan.

Ditto!:clap:

tfree32
03-09-2006, 12:50 PM
So Les Bowens is your source. It figures, a no-nothing.

You know, I bet that Bowens knows the difference between "no" and "know" and when to use which one. God, you're a moron. It figures you'd be a Chiefs fan.

May I suggest?
Hooked on Phonics (http://secure.hop.com/)

tfree32
03-09-2006, 08:36 PM
So now that my rumor is proving to be true, all the idiots that doubted me are running off to hide...typical...anyway, I hear crow tastes good with Ranch sauce

jspchief
03-09-2006, 08:43 PM
So now that my rumor is proving to be true, all the idiots that doubted me are running off to hide...typical...anyway, I hear crow tastes good with Ranch sauceHow is your rumor proving to be true? It's still just a rumor.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 08:49 PM
The morons on here said that it wasn't true, that even if it was it was old news, and pretty much discounted that KC was considering trying to sign TO. Now we have yet more independent confirmation which establishes that:

a) KC is indeed interested in TO, and
b) Chiefs fans are a bunch of idiots

Too bad really. I came on here because I thought the Chiefs fans might enjoy getting an inside scoop. Instead I ran into a bunch of ignorant a-holes. Now that the scoop is getting yet more independent verification, the people who discounted it are running for the hills.

nychief
03-09-2006, 08:50 PM
The morons on here said that it wasn't true, that even if it was it was old news, and pretty much discounted that KC was considering trying to sign TO. Now we have yet more independent confirmation which establishes that:

a) KC is indeed interested in TO, and
b) Chiefs fans are a bunch of idiots

Too bad really. I came on here because I thought the Chiefs fans might enjoy getting an inside scoop. Instead I ran into a bunch of ignorant a-holes. Now that the scoop is getting yet more independent verification, the people who discounted it are running for the hills.

Relax Francis.

58-4ever
03-09-2006, 08:51 PM
So now that my rumor is proving to be true, all the idiots that doubted me are running off to hide...typical...anyway, I hear crow tastes good with Ranch sauce

Ranch sauce? are you ****ing kidding me?

FAX
03-09-2006, 08:52 PM
I hope you are vindicated, Mr. tfree32, so that you may put this unfortunate episode behind you to live fierce and free like a lion in the African wild, dominating the environs with measured ease and killing at will with a wanton and insatiable desire for the saccharine, ruddy taste of fresh blood on your tongue.

FAX

tfree32
03-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Relax Francis.

No, it's all good. Just nice to be proven right. Almost as nice as seeing all the a-holes in here proven wrong.

I don't think TO will cure what ails the Chiefs though. They've been waiting for almost 40 years for their balls to drop so they could make a serious run at a title...and they'll still be waiting...year after year after year....

Of course that particular medical ailment is also one familiar to Chiefs fans.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 08:56 PM
I hope you are vindicated, Mr. tfree32, so that you may put this unfortunate episode behind you to live fierce and free like a lion in the African wild, dominating the environs with measured ease and killing at will with a wanton and insatiable desire for the saccharine, ruddy taste of fresh blood on your tongue.

Sounds good...thanks for the words of support. :-)

If the Chiefs had a bit more of that killer instinct they wouldn't spend so much time staring at an empty trophy case.

Skip Towne
03-09-2006, 08:57 PM

FAX
Run on sentence

58-4ever
03-09-2006, 08:57 PM
No, it's all good. Just nice to be proven right. Almost as nice as seeing all the a-holes in here proven wrong.

I don't think TO will cure what ails the Chiefs though. They've been waiting for almost 40 years for their balls to drop so they could make a serious run at a title...and they'll still be waiting...year after year after year....

we're all waiting for you to have your period and tell us what team you root for nancy. You're obviously too ashamed to disclose.

nychief
03-09-2006, 09:03 PM

i got dog piled the first few times I posted here, don't let it get to you, is all I'm saying.

jspchief
03-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I still don't see where your rumor has been proven to be true.

I see other rumors that coincide with your rumor, but I've seen nothing that is actual proof. It's all speculation.

I assume in the next week or so, there will be real proof.

By the way, why are you ashamed to admit what team you root for?

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:07 PM
we're all waiting for you to have your period and tell us what team you root for nancy. You're obviously too ashamed to disclose.

Ashamed of what? That my team won a Super Bowl since games have been televised in color? That my team has actually won a playoff game in recent memory?

Which teams would actually have more pathetic histories of success than the Chiefs? Not many really. Even the Bungles have made it to the Super Bowl in the last 20 years. Not the Chiefs though....I guess there are some expansion teams that have worse histories than the Chiefs...maybe the Texans?

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Ashamed of what? That my team won a Super Bowl since games have been televised in color? That my team has actually won a playoff game in recent memory?

Which teams would actually have more pathetic histories of success than the Chiefs? Not many really. Even the Bungles have made it to the Super Bowl in the last 20 years. Not the Chiefs though....I guess there are some expansion teams that have worse histories than the Chiefs...maybe the Texans?
Spill the beans then. It's gotta be the Faiders.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:09 PM
i got dog piled the first few times I posted here, don't let it get to you, is all I'm saying.

Thank man. It just pissed me off that for probably the first time ever I had an inside scoop, and signed up here just to share it with Chiefs fan, who I assumed would appreciate a little info. Then I got dogpiled on by a bunch of morons.

Thanks though.

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Thank man. It just pissed me off that for probably the first time ever I had an inside scoop, and signed up here just to share it with Chiefs fan, who I assumed would appreciate a little info. Then I got dogpiled on by a bunch of morons.

Thanks though.
A quick search would have revealed numerous TO to KC threads over the past weeks. You scooped nothing. That's why you got piled on.

So who's your team, junior?

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Spill the beans then. It's gotta be the Faiders.

No, but even the Raiders have a more impressive history than the Chiefs. In fact for a Chiefs fan to make fun of any other team for 'fading' may be the very definition of irony.

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
No, but even the Raiders have a more impressive history than the Chiefs. In fact for a Chiefs fan to make fun of any other team for 'fading' may be the very definition of irony.
49ers?

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:13 PM
You scooped nothing. That's why you got piled on.

I provided inside info that came froma player that had actually discussed the situation with Herman Edwards. It provided further confirmation and helped to substantiate the rumors that are flying about where TO is going and what teams are interested.

and no...the morons on here attempted to pile on because that is what morons do.

FAX
03-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Run on sentence

So shall Mr. tfree32 run on, Mr. Skip Towne. Like an syphalitic antelope searching for relief from a glaring savannah sun only to be overtaken by spear-wielding indigenous hunters who will dine on the beast's flesh before dancing in celebration around a blazing fire and pleasuring their bare-breasted, dark-skinned women under a sliver of golden moon.

FAX

Skip Towne
:ZZZ: Go away junior. You're boring.

Dartgod
I provided inside info that came froma player that had actually discussed the situation with Herman Edwards. It provided further confirmation and helped to substantiate the rumors that are flying about where TO is going and what teams are interested.

and no...the morons on here attempted to pile on because that is what morons do.
Chargers?

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Go away junior. You're boring.

As boring as watching the predictable Chiefs blow another big game and miss the playoffs? As boring as watching the predictable Vermeil cry after a game? As predictable as watching the Chiefs defense give up 40 points, and the offense not be able to pull out a victory? As predictable as going into camp with the best possible scenario for the season squeezing into a wild card game and then losing...year after year after year...

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:23 PM
C'mon pussy. Name your team or leave.

CHENZ A!
03-09-2006, 09:25 PM
As boring as watching the predictable Chiefs blow another big game and miss the playoffs? As boring as watching the predictable Vermeil cry after a game? As predictable as watching the Chiefs defense give up 40 points, and the offense not be able to pull out a victory? As predictable as going into camp with the best possible scenario for the season squeezing into a wild card game and then losing...year after year after year...

you are a bitch mother****er. 4321

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:27 PM
C'mon pussy. Name your team or leave.

Nah, just know that it's a team that has had far greater success than the Chiefs...than narrows it down to about 25 teams. I understand why you're trying to change the subject though. Defending a record of futility can't be fun.

jspchief
03-09-2006, 09:31 PM
As boring as watching the predictable Chiefs blow another big game and miss the playoffs? As boring as watching the predictable Vermeil cry after a game? As predictable as watching the Chiefs defense give up 40 points, and the offense not be able to pull out a victory? As predictable as going into camp with the best possible scenario for the season squeezing into a wild card game and then losing...year after year after year...Classic.

This smack is directly from the Mange user's manual. This clown is a Donkey fan, rehashing the same tired crap that all those homers use.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:31 PM
you are a bitch mother****er.

That's the best you've got? :-) I must have hit too close to home.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
This smack is directly from the Mange user's manual. This clown is a Donkey fan, rehashing the same tired crap that all those homers use.

Nice try...but a Broncos fan can hold their head high...having actually won a Superbowl since the Vietnam War.

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Nah, just know that it's a team that has had far greater success than the Chiefs...than narrows it down to about 25 teams. I understand why you're trying to change the subject though. Defending a record of futility can't be fun.
You're a gutless pussy.

CHENZ A!
03-09-2006, 09:36 PM
That's the best you've got? :-) I must have hit too close to home.

I'm not here to entertain you. ****ing idiot.

Now I'm done, so long as you know.

jspchief
03-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Nice try...but a Broncos fan can hold their head high...having actually won a Superbowl since the Vietnam War.It's practically a cut and paste from that site.

What's the matter? Someone piss you off about the vaseline and tainted trophies?

We all realize how long it's been since we won a Superbowl. Hearing it from an idiot Broncos fan doesn't have any effect.

ROYC75
03-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Iggy time ............

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Wow...some Chiefs fans just got their panties in bunches. :-) Oh, and nice try to determine which team I root for....that's still irrelevant.

Now I'm done, so long as you know.

Just like your team.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Iggy time ............

Go for broke. Just like your team ignores it's obvious deficiencies, most important of which is testicles.

stevieray
03-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Go for broke. Just like your team ignores it's obvious deficiencies, most important of which is testicles.

somebody needs a hug.

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Go for broke. Just like your team ignores it's obvious deficiencies, most important of which is testicles.What the f*ck do you know about testicles, you f*cking chicken shit.

It's real easy to come here and trash a team that 99.9999% of the membership here would freely admit is mediocre, without revealing which team you root for.

F*cking douchebag....

FAX
03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
I think Mr. Dartgod is right, Mr. tfree32.

You're behaving like a p*ssy. Just say what team you root for. Be a man about it. (You are a man, correct?)

FAX

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
It's real easy to come here and trash a team that 99.9999% of the membership here freely admit is mediocre, without revealing which team you root for.

Mix in some Ex-Lax idiot....you sound like you're wound a little too tight.

I recommend:

a) Ex-Lax
b) Rooting for a team that actually wins
c) Getting laid by someone who isn't in your immediate family.

I think you'll be surprised by how much more relaxed you'll be in the morning.

BigRock
03-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Athan is saying TO will meet with Herm in the next 24 hours.

jspchief
03-09-2006, 09:57 PM
I recommend:

Sorry, Chiefs fans aren't bandwaggoners.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:58 PM
You're behaving like a p*ssy. Just say what team you root for. Be a man about it. (You are a man, correct?)

Why is knowing what team I root for so important to you? Who cares? We're here to talk about the Chiefs. If your team wasn't the very definition of futility, you wouldn't be so eager to change the subject.

jspchief
03-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Athan is saying TO will meet with Herm in the next 24 hours.Nobody wants to hear Athan's crap over here. That guy is a hack and a liar.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Athan is saying TO will meet with Herm in the next 24 hours.

Who is Athan?

Dartgod
03-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Mix in some Ex-Lax idiot....you sound like you're wound a little too tight.

I recommend:

Now I get it. You don't have a favorite team, because your a bandwagon jumper. Used to be a Chiefs fan, but jumped ship after the '93 playoff loss to the Colts. Then you became a Cowboys fan...then Denver...then a Rams fan...now a Pats fan.

SPchief
03-09-2006, 10:00 PM
What the f*ck do you know about testicles, you f*cking chicken shit.....

He knows plenty about them. He regularly has them in his mouth doing the throat dance with them.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Now I get it. You don't have a favorite team, because your a bandwagon jumper. Used to be a Chiefs fan, but jumped ship after the '93 playoff loss to the Colts. Then you became a Cowboys fan...then Denver...then a Rams fan...now a Pats fan.

No, never a Chiefs fan...I've followed he same team since the late 80's. Nice try though....Oh, and there's a reason that Chiefs fans and bandwaggoners are mutually exclusive....bandwaggoners root for teams that actually win.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Is FA starting tonight at midnight?

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Hmmm...could he be a Bucs fan?

http://forums.sptimes.com/Forums/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=014168

tfree32
03-09-2006, 10:07 PM
He knows plenty about them. He regularly has them in his mouth doing the throat dance with them.

Now SP...I realize that you saw a lot of that growing up. In fact it probably colored your perceptions of the world. As your mom brought home strange men, and you were confused that all of them were called "Daddy." When the truth was that none of them were your father. In fact they were all clients, as proven by the dirty wadded up $5 bills that were so easy to find scattered around your trailer.

jspchief
03-09-2006, 10:07 PM

http://forums.sptimes.com/Forums/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=014168 Owned.

tfree32
03-09-2006, 10:10 PM

Keep guessing Sherlock

FAX
03-09-2006, 10:11 PM
I think they've got you there, Mr. tfree32. The results of Mr. Bugeater's detective work appear valid.

FAX

jspchief
03-09-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm also calling bullshit on the "fan since the 80s" comment.

He's a student, which puts him at probably around 22 at the oldest, meaning born in 1984. So he became a Bucs fan when he was under 6 years old? Sure.

He's the definition of a f*cking bandwaggoner. And he jumped on the wagon of one of the most pathetic teams in NFL history, but wants to talk smack about Chiefs history.

Haha. What a clown.

SPchief
03-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Now SP...I realize that you saw a lot of that growing up. In fact it probably colored your perceptions of the world. As your mom brought home strange men, and you were confused that all of them were called "Daddy." When the truth was that none of them were your father. In fact they were all clients, as proven by the dirty wadded up $5 bills that were so easy to find scattered around your trailer.

Dude just because your mom is a prostitute doesn't mean that everybody elses is. Its not my fault she made you watch her get double teamed by everybody she brought home.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-09-2006, 10:35 PM
DOES FREE AGENCY START TONIGHT!?!?!?

Coach
03-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Does anyone else hear Tull's: "Thick as a brick" everytime you read one of tfree32's posts?

The worst part is that I'm not sure if its the remarkable parallelism between tfree32's disposition and the title or the song or just the fact that he comes across so fruity that I instantly think he's just a fruity bastard.

At any rate I thought I would give you folks that have had the pleasure of not reading the past several pages a quick recap of tfree32's "smack" since he's been here.

Wow...some Chiefs fans just got their panties in bunches. :-) Oh, and nice try to determine which team I root for....that's still irrelevant.

Brilliant!

I'm not even sure I could assort you as an adversary at this point because in order to be considered an opponent there would need to be a contest.

Thus far the only thing you have schooled anyone on is the finer points of being an idiot, and believe me, the way your luck is going pal, even if you won a pussy in a raffle, it would already have a dick in it.

Coach
03-09-2006, 10:40 PM
DOES FREE AGENCY START TONIGHT!?!?!?

Signing period begins 12:01 am ET Saturday 3/11

Chiefs Pantalones
03-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Signing period begins 12:01 am ET Saturday 3/11

Wile_E_Coyote
03-10-2006, 05:08 AM

http://forums.sptimes.com/Forums/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=014168

a one year wonder. His god, Sapp is a Raider now & his beloved Lynch is a Bronco. His Chucky doll is thread bare

edit:come to think of it, I bet there's some big time Dante envy

MahiMike
03-10-2006, 07:11 AM
We'll pay him whatever he wants...as long as we can take 1 pound of flesh - his TONGUE!

tfree32
03-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Personal attacks and trying to figure out which team I root for....anything to avoid talking about the Chiefs.

I guess if my team was as pathetic as yours, I might be trying to change the subject as well.

beer bacon
03-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Personal attacks and trying to figure out which team I root for....anything to avoid talking about the Chiefs.

I guess if my team was as pathetic as yours, I might be trying to change the subject as well.

Your mom is fat.

FAX
03-10-2006, 07:37 AM
Let's break it down, Mr. tfree32.

path ... a road.

et ... what you did at the dinner table last night.

ic ... the sound your girlfriend makes when you stick your wienie in her ear.

Why didn't you want to tell us who you root for? You're right, the Bucs have had some success. Won some playoff games and even a Super Bowl. You should be proud.

FAX

stevieray
03-10-2006, 07:39 AM

you didn't get a lot of love when you were a kid, did you?

It must be weird to wake up and be compelled to go to a BB of a rival team, so you can squash that pain early in your day.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-10-2006, 07:48 AM

Trying? Are you saying that the member with the SAME EXACT USERNAME and location on that Bucs board isn't you?

FAX
03-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Trying? Are you saying that the member with the SAME EXACT USERNAME and location on that Bucs board isn't you?

Posted the exact same thread topic over there, too, Mr. Bugeater.

You are an internet detective of extraordinary skill.

FAX

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Posted the exact same thread topic over there, too, Mr. Bugeater.

You are an internet detective of extraordinary skill.

FAX

Thank you Mr FAX, but all I did was google his username. He's also into Harry Potter:

http://www.nightly.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=71;t=001319;p=0

His post is about 3/4 of the way down the page.

tfree32
03-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Why didn't you want to tell us who you root for? You're right, the Bucs have had some success. Won some playoff games and even a Super Bowl. You should be proud.

Because it's irrelevant to this discussion. For the sake of ending the insanity though, I will admit that I am in fact a Bucs fan. :-)

shakesthecat
03-10-2006, 08:44 AM
He's also into Harry Potter:

ROFL
That explains SOOOOO much

ChiefsfaninPA
03-10-2006, 09:03 AM
So if he is a Yuks fan and he has been rooting for them since the late 80's and he is into Harry Potter, I think it is safe to say he is also a pedophile.

whtgldwldr
03-10-2006, 09:13 AM
I can't help but notice that you never responded to my allegations about your mother, therefore I win!

(What am I? Like 12?)

Wa-Z
03-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Thank you Mr FAX, but all I did was google his username. He's also into Harry Potter:

http://www.nightly.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=71;t=001319;p=0

His post is about 3/4 of the way down the page.

LMAO ROFL

greg63
03-10-2006, 11:26 AM
So if he is a Yuks fan and he has been rooting for them since the late 80's and he is into Harry Potter, I think it is safe to say he is also a pedophile.Does his mommy know that he's on her computer???

I don't really care that he's a Yucks fan, as interesting as that is; the guy came trolling over here and expected to be respected for it; is what's really amazing to me. Even if what he claims comes to pass, he is one-hundred percent deserving of all those pretty little red squares simply for his auspicious ability to whine.

tfree32
03-10-2006, 12:41 PM
So now the best you have is that I once posted on a Harry Potter forum? You'll note that I was posting an ad for something I was trying to sell, not that that's relevant either.

Boy, you guys want to talk about everything but your Chiefs...not surprising given how much they suck.

Dartgod
03-10-2006, 12:53 PM
So now the best you have is that I once posted on a Harry Potter forum? You'll note that I was posting an ad for something I was trying to sell, not that that's relevant either.

Boy, you guys want to talk about everything but your Chiefs...not surprising given how much they suck.
Hey, we'll talk about the Chiefs. Just not to retarted morans like you.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-10-2006, 12:55 PM
who was that Buc receiver that bitch slapped Warfield

greg63
03-10-2006, 12:55 PM

:clap::clap:

Tough words from a guy who roots for a team with as good a championship track record as our Chiefs.

shakesthecat
03-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Better watch it Dart or tfree will cast a nasty spell on you.

Skip Towne
03-10-2006, 12:57 PM
I'd bet this guy is 5'6" and 130 bs. He needs to attend a Chiefs tailgate so we can hear him run his mouth in person. I'll also bet he never shows up, the little weenie.

greg63
03-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I'd bet this guy is 5'6" and 130 bs. He needs to attend a Chiefs tailgate so we can hear him run his mouth in person. I'll also bet he never shows up, the little weenie.

ROFLROFLROFL

His mommy won't let him.

alanm
03-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Owned.
ROFL ROFL ROFL Yeah google is a wonderful thing to use. ROFL

Dartgod
03-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Better watch it Dart or tfree will cast a nasty spell on you.
No problem. I've got some nasty gas today that I can cast his way that will counteract any spell he has.

alanm
03-10-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm also calling bullshit on the "fan since the 80s" comment.

He's a student, which puts him at probably around 22 at the oldest, meaning born in 1984. So he became a Bucs fan when he was under 6 years old? Sure.

He's the definition of a f*cking bandwaggoner. And he jumped on the wagon of one of the most pathetic teams in NFL history, but wants to talk smack about Chiefs history.

Haha. What a clown.
Yep, nothing worse than a bandwaggon fan. :shake: Who is it gonna be this year if the Bucs falter again. :hmmm:

FAX
03-10-2006, 01:03 PM
The battle ensues. trfree32 opens with the spell of Forlorn Bisexuality. Dartgod counters with Nasty Gas.

Dartgod wins.

FAX

alanm
03-10-2006, 01:08 PM
The battle ensues. trfree32 opens with the spell of Forlorn Bisexuality. Dartgod counters with Nasty Gas.

Dartgod wins.

FAX
I don't know Mr Fax, Forlorn Bisexuality could be a nasty spell for Dart.
But then be grateful we don't know the power of Darts farts. ROFL

Iowanian
03-10-2006, 01:16 PM

You're looking for smack huh...

Fans here are better at defending the Chiefs, than you were at defending your prostate from Uncle Earl's pecker pinata.

Go Snowball your father again, donkey fan.

ChiefsfaninPA
03-10-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't know about you guys, but if I ever posted in a Harry Potter forum I would never talk smack to anyone about anything. Isn't Harry Potter for kids and adults who still live at home with their parents?

alanm
03-10-2006, 01:32 PM
You're looking for smack huh...

Fans here are better at defending the Chiefs, than you were at defending your prostate from Uncle Earl's pecker pinata.

Go Snowball your father again, donkey fan.
He was outed Iowanian. He's a Buc fan. :)

Iowanian
03-10-2006, 01:41 PM
A buck's fan....talking trash about the Chiefs dumping players?

Vinny BallsGreen....Trent Dilfer, after winning the SB...Warrick Dunn...Joe Jeravicious.

I doubt he even knows who James Wilder is...

What a butt trencher.

FAX
03-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Suitable only for Uncle Earl's penile pinata.

Ole!

FAX

Tribal Warfare
03-10-2006, 01:51 PM
No, never a Chiefs fan...I've followed he same team since the late 80's. Nice try though....Oh, and there's a reason that Chiefs fans and bandwaggoners are mutually exclusive....bandwaggoners root for teams that actually win.

It's funny how this guy is bashing KC since the coach that turned thjat organization around was a direct product of the KC Chiefs coaching staff