PDA

View Full Version : Troy Vincent (NFLPA President)

T-post Tom
03-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Damn mthr fkr is laughing it up and already predicting that the next CBA with be contentious. There's going to be some serious partying in Hawaii this week.

It's obvious that the owners lost on this deal. But I like the fact that they choose to honor the game and look upon themselves as stewards of the game's tradition. Yeah, they have a financial stake in keeping peace, but they could have played hardball & probably outlasted the "union." It's obvious that the "union" is about little more than "show me the money." :shake:

ChiefsFanatic
03-08-2006, 11:48 PM
But I like the fact that they choose to honor the game and look upon themselves as stewarts of the game's tradition.

Or stewards even.

T-post Tom
03-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Or stewards even.

Thank you for scratching that itch. Spalleng if hily overtated. :)

SBK
03-09-2006, 10:36 AM
It's obvious that the "union" is about little more than "show me the money." :shake:

There's no such thing as a union that isn't.

ChiefsfaninPA
03-09-2006, 10:39 AM
What did you expect, the players to want less money. If you ask me the players AND the owners are both greedy. But so am I, so who am I to judge. As long as we have football with a cap, I am happy.

Mr. Laz
03-09-2006, 11:40 AM
the next CBA is gonna be major ugly...

the owners are going to have to spank dat Union ass next time to make sure that they keep control of the league.