PDA

View Full Version : Gunshots from robbery help doctors uncover California man's tumour

ArrowheadHawk
03-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Gunshots from robbery help doctors uncover California man's tumour

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) - They may be the gunshots that save Donald Batsch's life.

The market owner was being treated for two gunshots in the arm and abdomen suffered during a robbery when doctors discovered a tumour.

"It was like an act of God that he shot me," Batsch said Tuesday.

Batsch, 54, was shot in the arm and abdomen during a robbery Feb. 16 at his Chester Lane Market. He fully recovered from the wounds, but doctors found the tumour.

He was still waiting to hear whether the growth is cancerous.

The robbery was caught on tape, but police have not arrested anyone.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2006/03/09/1479964-ap.html

el borracho
03-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Gunshots from robbery help doctors uncover California man's tumour

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) - They may be the gunshots that save Donald Batsch's life.

The market owner was being treated for two gunshots in the arm and abdomen suffered during a robbery when doctors discovered a tumour.

"It was like an act of God that he shot me," Batsch said Tuesday.

Batsch, 54, was shot in the arm and abdomen during a robbery Feb. 16 at his Chester Lane Market. He fully recovered from the wounds, but doctors found the tumour.

He was still waiting to hear whether the growth is cancerous.

The robbery was caught on tape, but police have not arrested anyone.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2006/03/09/1479964-ap.html
The assailant was described as an elderly caucasian man with a long, white hair and a long, white beard. The police have requested a search warrant for heaven.

Rain Man
03-09-2006, 05:02 PM
The assailant was described as an elderly caucasian man with a long, white hair and a long, white beard. The police have requested a search warrant for heaven.

God later hit a man over the head with a chair, and when the doctors treated him, they found out that he had a FRACTURED SKULL! You can't make stuff like this up.

listopencil
03-09-2006, 05:26 PM
I swallowed a quarter at my grandma's house on my fifth birthday. When I went to the hospital they found a tick head embedded in my neck. I had Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever and if I hadn't gone to the hospital I would have died. A girl around my age who had lived right down the street from my grandma died from it at about the same time. Interestingly enough, they had to sift through my poop until they could verify that the quarter came out and they gave it to my mom when we left. My poop quarter was later stolen. I just found out last year that it was my sister who stole it.

Rain Man
03-09-2006, 05:30 PM
So are you saying that God is a tick?

Bowser
03-09-2006, 05:31 PM
So are you saying that God is a tick?

Better than a shitty quarter.