PDA

View Full Version : T-Rich sitting in on NFL Total Access

Count Alex's Losses
03-09-2006, 06:03 PM
He's suited up in the studio. Co-host.

beer bacon
03-09-2006, 06:04 PM
He is suited up? I hope it is a Chiefs uniform.

Count Alex's Losses
03-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Adam Schefter reports Culpper is NOT going to be a Raider unless something drastic happens. Minny has another trading partner.

Fruit Ninja
03-09-2006, 06:06 PM
no he didnt he said that Raiders arent in it unless they make a big deal. Raiders are hardly in the hunt.

Count Alex's Losses
03-09-2006, 06:06 PM
no he didnt he said that Raiders arent in it unless they make a big deal. Raiders are hardly in the hunt.

My bad I edited.

Count Alex's Losses
03-09-2006, 06:07 PM
NFL Network just said we're $2.5 million over the salary cap? :banghead:

Coach
03-09-2006, 06:34 PM
NFL Network just said we're $2.5 million over the salary cap? :banghead:

Well, sure as hell beats than being $15 million over.

Count Alex's Losses
03-09-2006, 06:42 PM
T-Rich up next on his future.

Count Alex's Losses
03-09-2006, 06:46 PM
"hopefully I can sign back with the Chiefs"

FAX
03-09-2006, 06:49 PM
"hopefully I can sign back with the Chiefs"

That was it?

FAX

58-4ever
03-09-2006, 06:50 PM
T-Rich is the man.

CoMoChief
03-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Doesnt sound good.

SLAG
03-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Doesnt sound good.

whats he saying whats going on

i hate not having NFL network

FAX
03-09-2006, 06:52 PM

I don't have it here either. I would greatly appreciate any indication as to what TRich is saying.

Thanks in advance.

FAX THE HOPING FOR MORE INFORMATION HERE

C-Mac
03-10-2006, 07:15 AM
I don't have it here either. I would greatly appreciate any indication as to what TRich is saying.

Thanks in advance.

FAX THE HOPING FOR MORE INFORMATION HERE

TRich said he want to stay a Chief and finish his career in KC. Didnt convey any desire to go anywhere else. Him and Carl had been talking and was waiting for the CBA agreement to really get down to business.
Isnt actually a free agent till Sunday anyway.

He really anticpates Will Shields to play this year, since he had told him that he wants too.

When asked about Priest, he said was a little different communiction wise. Said he would get a text message from Priest, reply to him, then not hear anything for 2 weeks. Tony thought that the test will determine his decision because he is such a team player. Not concerned with Priest playing a back up role since he has achieved much already as a player. Knows Priests still has the desire to bring a ring to KC.

Had When asked about LJ, he commented that he told him to bottle all the aggression he was having and put it on the field. Thats how you can make a answer to anyone. Said he has really watched him grow and mature as a player.

Tony feels that coach Edwards is very capable of getting them to the SB.

Skip Towne
03-10-2006, 07:22 AM

That is easily solved. It is in the basic package of Directv. $39.95 per month. Up to 4 rooms of free equipment with a free install. Or you can keep suffering with cable.

ct
03-10-2006, 08:48 AM
TRich said he want to stay a Chief and finish his career in KC. Didnt convey any desire to go anywhere else. Him and Carl had been talking and was waiting for the CBA agreement to really get down to business.
Isnt actually a free agent till Sunday anyway.

He really anticpates Will Shields to play this year, since he had told him that he wants too.

When asked about Priest, he said was a little different communiction wise. Said he would get a text message from Priest, reply to him, then not hear anything for 2 weeks. Tony thought that the test will determine his decision because he is such a team player. Not concerned with Priest playing a back up role since he has achieved much already as a player. Knows Priests still has the desire to bring a ring to KC.

Had When asked about LJ, he commented that he told him to bottle all the aggression he was having and put it on the field. Thats how you can make a answer to anyone. Said he has really watched him grow and mature as a player.

Tony feels that coach Edwards is very capable of getting them to the SB.

That is encouraging news!!

That is easily solved. It is in the basic package of Directv. $39.95 per month. Up to 4 rooms of free equipment with a free install. Or you can keep suffering with cable.

Until I can watch different channels in different rooms with only 1 receiver outside, no thanks. If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

SLAG
03-10-2006, 08:56 AM

2 things... if DirectTV offered Cable Internet access Then I would Switch...

Does DirectTV offer Nfl Network in HD?

greg63
03-10-2006, 09:07 AM
2 things... if DirectTV offered Cable Internet access Then I would Switch...

Does DirectTV offer Nfl Network in HD?
A lot of people keep the cable satellite service and use Directv instead of cable.

SLAG
03-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I want NFL network in HD damnit