PDA

View Full Version : The Facebook March Madness Bracket.

Dunit35
03-13-2006, 10:59 PM
I think this is probably the first year I have ever done a bracket before. I'm going to have to say this sucks. I got the N.Y. Times in front of me trying to get any information from it that I can. I guess I didn't watch enough basketball this winter (besides KU).

The N.Y. Times actually has KU, Duke, UCONN and B.C. in the Final four with KU beating Duke and playing in the National Championship against B.C. but losing to B.C.

It says WSU will be in the Sweet 16.

SLAG
03-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Go Shockers!!!

Dunit35
03-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I picked WSU to beat Seton Hall and beat Tennessee. It sounds like Tennessee isn't that good. Any upsets I should think about?

What about Syracuse vs. Tex A.M.?

SLAG
03-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Do you Have a face book pool

I have Tx AM beating Syracuse

greg63
03-13-2006, 11:26 PM
I would love to see Wichita do well.

Guru
03-13-2006, 11:33 PM
The N.Y. Times actually has KU, Duke, UCONN and B.C. in the Final four with KU beating Duke and playing in the National Championship against B.C. but losing to B.C.

It says WSU will be in the Sweet 16.

Man, what are they smokin' over there? :)

Dunit35
03-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Do you Have a face book pool

I have Tx AM beating Syracuse

Yeah...Right now I'm trying to decide between Indiana or Gonzaga..I hate Gonzaga and think they are overrated but I'm not sure if Indiana can knock them out.

Tribal Warfare
03-14-2006, 12:16 AM
speaking of facebook.com

I found Marcus McNeill, Tamba Hali, Mario Wiliams, Gabe Watson, Jon Scott, and Tye Hill's profile in the global search. if we draft Hali I'm going to send him a line

Jayhawkerman2001
03-14-2006, 01:04 AM
I have a feeling that this year a number 1 seed is going to get knocked out in the first round... my guess would be either villanova or memphis... i dont have much to back that up, thats just the gut feeling i hate this year.

The way i filled out the bracket i have KU playing North Carolina in the Championship game, just because id love to see that one more than anything in this world. well except for maybe the chiefs or ****ing royals winning a championship for us, but yah....

Jayhawkerman2001
03-14-2006, 01:09 AM
Also, to support my KU theory making it all the way. in our regional bracket there isnt anybody that is overly tough. #1-Memphis(easy conference schedule, havent played anybody good since the non-conference, which was awhile ago, might have forgotten how to beat a good team). #2-UCLA(havent heard much about UCLA this year, from what i hear and understand they're very overrated at number 2 this year). #3-Gonzaga(i believe them to be overrated also, they played a good nonconference schedule, but havent played anybody of any decency since then, and have barely beaten some of their conference foes). #5-Pittsburgh(i beleive could be the only potential loss here, because they have some decent size and play a decent nonconference/conference schedule from what i understand)

CHENZ A!
03-14-2006, 03:01 AM
UCLA is the type of team that could make abig run, good guards..

Dunit35
03-14-2006, 03:57 AM
Here are my upsets I rolled with. I might change a few depending on anymore info I get before Thurs.

Tex. A.M. (12) over Syracuse (5)
N.C. State (10) over California (7)
Bucknell (9) over Arkansas (8)
UAB (9) over Kentucky (8)
Utah St. (12) over Washington (5)
Wis-Milwaukee (11) over Oklahoma (6)

2nd Round

WSU (7) over Tennessee (2)
G'Town (7) over OSU (2)